PDA

View Full Version : Zippora Seven : topless with 16 years old

Violet Fashion by Mindy
05-12-2008, 12:35 AM
AN Australian magazine is being investigated after photographing a 16-year-old girl topless in two fashion shoots.

NSFW cointains topless photos of a minor

T3ngu
05-12-2008, 12:36 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. What can I say........

deagle
05-12-2008, 12:50 AM
yet the online picture was uncensored also (no blacked over mammillary ducts, and yea, i snuck a peek).

where was the agent, modeling agency, photographer, photography agency, magazine agency, and lets not forget model herself to set limits. Where were her parents, who might approve of modeling, but didn't specify NO full/partial nudity, and where was her self-respect ??

Calanen
05-12-2008, 01:32 AM
Its only child *********** under s 91H Crimes Act 1900 in NSW Australia if the person being photographed is under the age of 16, so under State law there is not a problem. However, under Federal law, you cannot obtain a classification if it shows ****** conduct or is a photograph of ****** nature of a person under the age of 18. Without a classification, it cannot be published or shown. So, it is likely that the Feds will have something to say to this magazine.

By the way, for everyone in the United States pretty much, you are committing an offence by viewing the material and clicking on the link that Min has posted. At work or not. The offence is committed by you being in posession of the material. How are you in possession you say? It is in your cache once you look at it.

Min, you might want to make your warning a bit more explicit for the benefit of our US members, especially those on US military installations.

Australia and UK however, are good as I understand it. Most of Europe is likely to be OK.

While the prospect of being busted is perhaps remote, I counsel our American members to respect the law of their home country.

Rictor
05-12-2008, 01:33 AM
See, this is where the age questions slides into a grey area. Morally, it is no more outrageous than if the model were ten or fifteen months older. And yet, the law is the law.

BTW, what's Australia's age of consent? I know that in some place, it's 16-17, as opposed to the more usual 18.

Calanen
05-12-2008, 01:38 AM
See, this is where the age questions slides into a grey area. Morally, it is no more outrageous than if the model were ten or fifteen months older. And yet, the law is the law.

BTW, what's Australia's age of consent? I know that in some place, it's 16-17, as opposed to the more usual 18.

16 for girls, 18 for men.

Rictor
05-12-2008, 01:41 AM
You just know that whoever made that law had a big, pervy grin on his face. The two-year discrepancy is like a neon "Jailbait Here, Dive In" sign.

Ivo
05-12-2008, 01:43 AM
I thought it was a Kiwi rag.

Calanen
05-12-2008, 01:45 AM
I thought it was a Kiwi rag.

No - New Zealand modelling agency is who the model is with. But the magazine is definitely Australian.

eskachig
05-12-2008, 03:07 AM
Eh, where "art" is concerned the question is far more flexible, as opposed to ***********. For example Thora Birch was topless in "American Beauty" while under age. Kiera Knightly was topless at 15 in some movie. I assume there was parental consent for these photos.

I think that if she can consent to *** she can do something like this. They're just ****ies people.

Eztyga
05-12-2008, 03:22 AM
I guess those who are outraged by this shoot as 'going to far' have never Googled 'barely legal'.
As Calanen pointed out, she is of legal age here in Oz, and you are all crims for looking at her, well in the US anyway. p-)

Ezy

jokuvaan
05-12-2008, 06:06 AM
Its ever lasting fight between art people and nudity conservatives.

California Joe
05-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Her parents should be beaten just for giving her that name. Retards. It sounds like the name of some bad Japanese ****** anime movie.

SBL
05-12-2008, 10:03 AM
"Jippora Sebenteenu"

playtym
05-12-2008, 10:06 AM
OK, enough legal talk, lets get to the important bit. p-)

The article says there were pictures of her topless on a horse in the March issue. Who's got those pics?

Macs.
05-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Have you guys ever seen the album cover of the Scorpions Album "Virgin Killer" ?

And now you don't google that.

IDF_TANKER
05-12-2008, 10:19 AM
Have you guys ever seen the album cover of the Scorpions Album "Virgin Killer" ?

And now you don't google that.
I just did... and, man, that is a nasty ****.

Eztyga
05-12-2008, 11:02 AM

The article says there were pictures of her topless on a horse in the March issue. Who's got those pics?

Just Googled it under images, not really worth your time.

Ezy

Noble713
05-12-2008, 11:15 AM
I guess those who are outraged by this shoot as 'going to far' have never Googled 'barely legal'.

Traci Lords....nuff said.

Ironsight06
05-12-2008, 11:22 AM

Just click on the pics on the blog.

Moledet
05-12-2008, 11:45 AM
I don't see what's the big deal, she's just topless.

Tokamak
05-12-2008, 02:23 PM
By the way, for everyone in the United States pretty much, you are committing an offence by viewing the material and clicking on the link that Min has posted. At work or not. The offence is committed by you being in posession of the material. How are you in possession you say? It is in your cache once you look at it.

Min, you might want to make your warning a bit more explicit for the benefit of our US members, especially those on US military installations.

Australia and UK however, are good as I understand it. Most of Europe is likely to be OK.

As far as I know here would be also a criminal offence to look at that image.

IDF_TANKER
05-12-2008, 02:27 PM
You've never been to parties? Any club for soldiers here have also underage girls (they let them in without checking IDs because they want as many girls in the club as possible) and many times there are all kinds of competitions like if you show your **** you get a ***** for free.
It's just topless, I walk around with no shirt on all day long unless I need to go to the university or gym.

Well, are you a girl?

Vorian
05-12-2008, 02:28 PM
You've never been to parties? Any club for soldiers here have also underage girls (they let them in without checking IDs because they want as many girls in the club as possible) and many times there are all kinds of competitions like if you show your **** you get a ***** for free.
It's just topless, I walk around with no shirt on all day long unless I need to go to the university or gym.

Yes but in clubs they don't pose topless with their parents' ok. I have nothing against girls with no inhibitions i have with parents being ok with it.

Edit: The clubs I go have just dancers and drunk girls. Free *****s? The heck? i haven't heard anything like that even in summer when all the drunk Brits invade.

Moledet
05-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Yes but in clubs they don't pose topless with their parents' ok. I have nothing against girls with no inhibitions i have with parents being ok with it.

Edit: The clubs I go have just dancers and drunk girls. Free *****s? The heck? i haven't heard anything like that even in summer when all the drunk Brits invade.

It's called a *** night, once in a while there's such a party.

I remember reading an article called, "Between the Global Village and the **** Suburb". The guy was working for a moving company in NY and was living with a female partner from Finland, one day he wanted to take a shower and she was inside the shower-he was surprised when he knocked on the shower's door and she invited him in. Later, when he spoke to her about the incident she said, "in Finland we don't suffer from your nudity complex. I bath ***** with family and friends since childhood. Only you interpret an invitation for a shower as an invitation to have ***, it's not like that..."
He summarizes the article saying, "If so, *********** had stopped being an issue of geography, and the global village might soon change its name to the **** suburb...An old man like me looks in grief on the youth that already speaks and do what it do in public and with no shame and then I go back to that incident in the shower and think to myself that it's quite sad to see that things like simple romance and innocence are starting to slowly fade away from this world.
I would like our children to view nudity as something beautiful and supreme, I would like that in the first time a girl sends her hand to the lump in her boyfriend's pants she will be filled with curiosity and hesitancy and that her fingers would tremble in excitement and won't take the shape of a pipe to check if the blushing boy was blessed with a weapon of mass destruction that resembles the mighty liters of meat that were flickering on her PC a few hours earlier. I wish."

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3506872,00.html

IDF_TANKER, I'm a guy.

IDF_TANKER
05-12-2008, 03:02 PM
I know.

Vorian
05-12-2008, 03:06 PM
Lol, Moledet I don't think there are such clubs in my country or at least they have a small circle of customers.

And I really laughed with the "weapon of mass destruction" comment rofl