PDA

View Full Version : Arkans Tigers!

Macs.
12-28-2004, 08:59 PM
In the video, they show Arkans Tigers killing 6 British, and 4 others, who I think were German and Italian soldiers. All killed in gruesome cold blood.

Mercenaries, or soldiers ?

4nzix
12-28-2004, 09:03 PM
Not sure, Well they were soldiers, with foreign passports. They stated their nationalities on video too.

goldman
12-28-2004, 09:05 PM
I dont want to start no flame war but these baby killers have no place in forum get them out of here. And as far as them taking prisoners, they didnt take no prisoners at all :bash:

Avary
12-28-2004, 09:20 PM
That useless limp of decaying rotten flesh was nothing more than a criminal, wanted for crimes all over Europe who used the Red Star Belgrade's fan club hooligans to create his "unit" and commited many war crimes and atrocities --including but not limited to-- the sacking of Vukovar. Ethnic clensing, murder, rape, looting, theft, armed robbery, you name it, he did it.

But the unforgiveable utterly worst crime he ever commited was... that he married Ceca. :fork:

bloddyaxe
12-28-2004, 09:29 PM
nice pics...

ChuckThunder
12-28-2004, 09:40 PM
nice pics...

:lol:

Anyways, I hope this cockhead and his followers rot in hell.

SeanAshi
12-28-2004, 09:43 PM
In the video, they show Arkans Tigers killing 6 British, and 4 others, who I think were German and Italian soldiers. All killed in gruesome cold blood.

Mercenaries, or soldiers ?Goldman is right...Arkan was a terrorist not a soldier.

goldman
12-28-2004, 09:52 PM
That useless limp of decaying rotten flesh was nothing more than a criminal, wanted for crimes all over Europe who used the Red Star Belgrade's fan club hooligans to create his "unit" and commited many war crimes and atrocities --including but not limited to-- the sacking of Vukovar. Ethnic clensing, murder, rape, looting, theft, armed robbery, you name it, he did it.

But the unforgiveable utterly worst crime he ever commited was... that he married Ceca. :fork:

best thing ive heard so far rofl rofl rofl

SeanAshi
12-28-2004, 09:55 PM
Wasn't Ceca involved in killing the Serbian PM a while back?

callous
12-28-2004, 10:04 PM
I know evertime there is a thread with pictures of troops from the Balkans it will have two things. Cool pictures of Serb, croat, Bosnian, or Albanian soldiers and several pages of hate. :bash: :-*$

It's too bad they can't be locked after the first post.

goldman
12-28-2004, 10:13 PM
Wasn't Ceca involved in killing the Serbian PM a while back?

I think so.

Panzer laid
12-28-2004, 10:21 PM
First picture !

is that a real tiger ? very cute !

when u say the " Arkans Tigers " are u refering to the Serbian special force ?

Frank Discussion
12-28-2004, 10:28 PM
The Serbs also utilized "mercenary" troops during the Balkan conflicts, Russian mercenaries engaged Croatian "foreign volunteer" units near Skelani, and a Greek volunteer unit fought alongside VRS during the assault on Srebrenica. There were others as well. Bosnian and Croatian volunteers have already been well documented.

There were several articles in older issues of "SOF" that detailed the exploits of volunteers from Germany who fought with Croatian Army. They were probably more of a liability to the Croatian effort then an asset.

obd
12-28-2004, 10:45 PM
A bit off topic but:

Interesting Gun alert!!!!

Take a look at the pic with all the writing and the symbol on it. That light machine gun the guy is holding. Well its a little known but highly popular (for those who have fired them like myself!) weapon design. Im surprised to see it in the hands of a Serb. Never seen it before in that theatre.

Anybody hazard a guess. Hint: Its made in Singapore.

Its probably one of the greatest light machine guns ever made too......just so you know.

Avary
12-28-2004, 10:50 PM
First picture !

is that a real tiger ? very cute !

when u say the " Arkans Tigers " are u refering to the Serbian special force ?
It's a real tiger Arkan took in the Sarajevo zoo. He adopted it as his "unit's" mascot and thus they became known as the "Tigers" if I recall correctly.

Angeldust
12-28-2004, 10:55 PM
It's the Singapore made Ultimax 100 SAW with 100 rounds drum. I fired one back in the early 90s,a relatively good gun but tends to jam after a while.

Desmond Lee
Singapore

AlexNenadic
12-28-2004, 11:12 PM
Arkan was a common criminal, who was allowed to form his own paramilitary unit. Always makes for a lovely combination.

Anyway his thugs pulled my family over near Bijeljina (in Bosnia) around 1992, and asked my mother for her name. Luckily her name is obviously Serb, so they let us go. Who knows what would have happened otherwise...

machupichu
12-28-2004, 11:24 PM
you say there is a video where a group called "arkan tigers" kill foreigners? do you have a link for that video or something.

SeanAshi
12-29-2004, 12:05 AM
I'm confused on the situation...Arkan and Zoran Djindjic were friends why was Arkans widow in on the plot?

SevernayA
12-29-2004, 01:36 AM
They were murders, killing innocent civillians. Hardly ' Elite ', perhaps only agaisnt unarmed civillians, but not against some armed enemies. They get to much recognition, they were murders, do some research in one case they killed an enitre busload of people; distgusting.

~ Sever

goldman
12-29-2004, 01:53 AM
I'm confused on the situation...Arkan and Zoran Djindjic were friends why was Arkans widow in on the plot?

I think the red berets had nothing to do with the death of prime minister not alone arkans widow. Most likely would the war crimes suspect, he was going to give them all up to hague...........but of course the nationalists wont allow that to happen, so they blame it to some one who is elite and has ties to the underworld.

Metak
12-29-2004, 03:47 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1605000/images/_1609003_arkan2300.jpg
http://www.serbnews.com/arkan/arkan-bos.jpg
http://www.serbnews.com/arkan/arkan.jpg

Kingcoma
12-29-2004, 07:23 AM
When Arkan lived in Sweden (Early 70ties) he did 20 burglary and 7 armed robbery etc.
He did some heavy criminality in the northen Europe.

Here are some notes i found on the internet.

10 July 1972 Italy gave out an arrestwarrant for Raznjatovic "Arkan" for attempted thefts. 14 September 1973 Italy gave out an arrestwarrant for Raznjatovic "Arkan" for attempted thefts.

Mailand (Germany?), Raznjatovic "Arkan"

In february 1974 they hold up a restaurant in Mailand (Germany?), Arkan escaped but his helpers Bozidar Vulicevic "koko" and Aleksanddr Maric were arrested.

Stockholm, Sweden, Raznjatovic "Arkan"
In april 1974 there is a series of bank hold ups in Sweden like the Enselid bank in Stockholm, Arkan and his friends made 80000 swedish crones.

Sweden, Stockholm

In 1974 Carlo Fabiani (later Giovanni Di Stefano) stands trial in Stockholm but then gets freed by his armed friend the serb Zeljko Raznjatovic "Arkan", they go on with their holdups.

Belgium, Raznjatovic "Arkan" arrested
In 1974 belgium police arrested Raznjatovic "Arkan" for an armed robbery

Belgium, Raznjatovic "Arkan"
Belgium sentenced Raznjatovic "Arkan" to 10 years prison on 18 december 1975.

Belgium, Raznjatovic "Arkan"
But after about 3 years Raznjatovic "Arkan" escaped 4 july 1979 from prison and went to the Netherlands.

Netherlands, Ansterdam
24 October 1979 three yugoslavs holdup a jeweller store in Amsterdam and police arrest them: Raznjatovic "Arkan", Carlo Fabiani (later Giovanni Di Stefano) and Slobodan Kostovski. Several days before they had also held up a eweller in The Hague and they were sought in several countries for bank and jeweller holdups.

Argo AdAm
12-29-2004, 08:52 AM
They were murders, killing innocent civillians. Hardly ' Elite ', perhaps only agaisnt unarmed civillians, but not against some armed enemies. They get to much recognition, they were murders, do some research in one case they killed an enitre busload of people; distgusting.
Agree.
This topic should be titled "Arkan's murders"!

Johnny_H02
12-29-2004, 09:12 AM
From what I have seen, heard and read this guy was a criminal Nothing more.

skycaptain
12-29-2004, 09:37 AM
Mishandle tiger!
hehe

:)

Zielony
12-29-2004, 09:46 AM
I dont want to start no flame war but these baby killers have no place in forum get them out of here. And as far as them taking prisoners, they didnt take no prisoners at all :bash:
so wermaht ( or how do you write it.. ) shouldn't have a place right here..
pozdr... zaraz sie zacznie zadyma :)

mack pl
12-29-2004, 10:11 AM

hehh, its not tribute for those guys, only some pics, nothing more....JMO ;)

PS. zadymy to tutaaj są cały czas ;)

Zielony
12-29-2004, 10:16 AM

hehh, its not tribute for those guys, only some pics, nothing more....JMO ;)

PS. zadymy to tutaaj są cały czas ;)
hehe I know that but I see that some of them dont't know it :D

Wodan
12-29-2004, 10:41 AM
Mailand (Germany?), Raznjatovic "Arkan"

In february 1974 they hold up a restaurant in Mailand (Germany?), Arkan escaped but his helpers Bozidar Vulicevic "koko" and Aleksanddr Maric were arrested.

Mailand is the german word for Milano, in Italy! (Milan in english)

goldman
12-29-2004, 12:06 PM
At least when it came to battles germans fought like man but arkans tigers im not going to bother writing about them, they were terrorists.

bison3255
12-29-2004, 12:11 PM
just about everyone else in the balkans was as well.

Sloppy Joe2
12-29-2004, 12:20 PM
i have never even bothered trying to learn about the balkans conflict as seen here it is very hard to find an source of information that is not biased and will just give you the facts

goldman
12-29-2004, 12:21 PM
i have never even bothered trying to learn about the balkans conflict as seen here it is very hard to find an source of information that is not biased and will just give you the facts
GOOD friend and dont even bother its just waist of u're time.

Sloppy Joe2
12-29-2004, 12:29 PM
thats what i have seen myself goldman i see all these people at each others throats all the time about it i would rather be an observer on this topic then an particpant ill keep more friends :lol:

goldman
12-29-2004, 12:36 PM
thats what i have seen myself goldman i see all these people at each others throats all the time about it i would rather be an observer on this topic then an particpant ill keep more friends :lol:

I say to HOOD block any thread that is related to Balkans................ After hundreds of thousands of deaths we seem ready to kick it all over again

Sloppy Joe2
12-29-2004, 12:42 PM
i agree no one is going to change anyone's opinion on it and there is always going to be that one person to make it ten times worst it would be a great topic if it wasn't so controversial

SHAM
12-29-2004, 12:58 PM
Wasnt arkan topped in a supposed gangland shoot out some time a few years ago? its a pitty really, they shoulda picked him up and put him in the nick with his buddies milosevic and those other two, karadsic and the head of the army whos name eludes me right now, for a very long time.

johnyjee
12-29-2004, 01:06 PM
http://rcp-brcko.com/galerije/arkan/arkan%2003.JPG
[/img]

nice pict !! woot !!

dacanadianbomb
12-29-2004, 01:06 PM
If I recall correctly, and i could be wrong about this, it was a while ago, Arkan, had his head ventilated by a shooter on a opposite rooftop while sitting in a barbersshop in a hotel in Belgrade ?
Or maybe it was Sarajevo?
or a restaurant, I cant remember fully since I probably didnt pay too much attention and thought at the time, " theres one ******* less in the gene pool to worry about "

Freibier
12-29-2004, 01:20 PM
Arkan died as he lived, as a dirty pig!

SHAM
12-29-2004, 01:29 PM
Fair enough i guess..u cant argue with that. But when are they gona pick up his bum chums karadsic and the old head of the army guy whos names still eludes me. someone feel free to input his name. was it ratko maladic or something like that?

yellowking
12-29-2004, 03:08 PM
Free book on it right here: http://www.carlisle.army.mil/ssi/pdffiles/00117.pdf

yellowking
12-29-2004, 03:13 PM
Wasnt arkan topped in a supposed gangland shoot out some time a few years ago? its a pitty really, they shoulda picked him up and put him in the nick with his buddies milosevic and those other two, karadsic and the head of the army whos name eludes me right now, for a very long time.
There's a lot of info on Arkan here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkan

Arkan was assassinated, on January 15, 2000, at 17: 15 GMT evening in lobby of elite five star Intercontinental Hotel, Belgrade full of hotel guests. His Assassin, Dobrosav Gavrić 23 years old policeman on sick leave who briefly was member of Arkan's militia walked up alone toward him from behind. Arkan was seating and chatting with two of his friends. Gavric waited for a few minutes and used calm, surprise and relaxed atmosphere to sneak to him and fire bullets from his duty pistol. Arkan was shot three times in back of the head and lapsed into a coma on spot fatally wounded from close range. His companions Milenko Mandić a business manager and Dragan Garić police colonel, were also shot to death by Gavric with him, while one woman was seriously wounded in further shoot out. Gavric was shot and wounded immediately after by Arkan's bodyguard Zvonko Mateović and fell unconscious. After complicated surgery he survived but remained an invalid in wheelchair as result of spinal wound.

4nzix
12-29-2004, 09:28 PM
These are some classic quotes from Arkan:

“I never hated Croats, I just shot at them.”

“Here doesn't exist line of front, this is hellish war.”

“Yes I was on the other side of law, but I wouldn't recommend it to no one, that is not way to solve any problems, just with decent life and sports.”

“Did I ever said I was a good boy in my childhood or that I finished high school with success, no I was a mischievous little devil.”

“As a warrior I am sending a message to Croats and their former masters Nazi Germany and all Catholic mafia who make us this problems: keep yourselves from a Serb Volunteer Guard and Serbian people.”

"I am fighting against Islam, dangerous disease which is spreading rapidly in Europe.”

“We shall manure Kosovo soil with terrorists.”

“Hague to judge me? That is funny. I don't give a damn about that. I can only judge them.”

“To threat me with murder, I risked my life thousand times, I got threats from everyone, it is silly, simply those things doesn't touch me at all.”

LOL.

And all you dudes stop your *****ing, after all, this is a Strictly Photos & VideoForum!!!

PS- Freibier, actually Arkan died as he lived, a very wealthy man.

4nzix
12-29-2004, 09:46 PM
Here are Lazio fans, after hisdeath in Italy:
http://www.vozdra.de/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/normal_Arkan%20Plakat.jpg
http://www.vozdra.de/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/Dobrovoljci2.jpg
http://www.vozdra.de/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/normal_Tigrovi%20Abzeichen.jpg

Ameen
12-29-2004, 09:55 PM
http://www.vozdra.de/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/normal_Arkan%20Tiger%20in%20Bijelijana%20Mosche.jpg

Are they muslim or something?

If not, why are they holding a flag that has a crescent and star?[/img]

4nzix
12-29-2004, 10:09 PM
Nah man,they are not Muslim. Far from it too!!!

They are holding a captured flag, and that mosque they are in, they burned it down. They also killed some Bosnian prisoners there too. This was in 94'.

Ameen
12-29-2004, 10:22 PM

They are holding a captured flag, and that mosque they are in, they burned it down. They also killed some Bosnian prisoners there too. This was in 94'.

Oic thanks man. I have seen some of these pics already cuz i have some friends who are serb and talk about him.

SeanAshi
12-30-2004, 12:07 AM

Oic thanks man. I have seen some of these pics already cuz i have some friends who are serb and talk about him. Srebrenica

The worst act of the war occurred in the summer of 1995 when the Bosnian town of Srebrenica came under attack by forces commanded by Ratko Mladic. Srebrenica was a UN-declared safe area and guarded by a lightly armed Dutch contingent. This did not deter Mladic, who was intent on taking over the enclave. During a few days in mid-July, more than 7,000 Bosnian Muslim males were executed by MladicĂs troops. The rest of the townĂs women and children were
driven out to nearby Tuzla.

Nizark
12-30-2004, 01:14 AM
http://www.vozdra.de/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/normal_Arkan%20Tiger%20in%20Bijelijana%20Mosche.jpg

Its a captured flag...kinda like this
http://*******.com/14lh1y

tiger-unit
12-30-2004, 04:37 AM
Are the enemy soldiers in Behind Enemy Lines suppose to be representing arkans tiger unit since they are serb as well ?, thanks.

Ike
12-30-2004, 06:33 AM

~ Sever

How old are you anyway? 13? What do you know about armed enemies and unarmed civilaians? In whatt reserach they killed busload? When/where?

They were killing not more-not less than any side in that stupid civilian war.

http://photoarts.com/haviv/bosnia/image/dying.jpeg

http://photoarts.com/haviv/

Sit down before you fall down...

How old are you ? obviously not old enough to work out that the people you think are ' cool ' were nothing more than Murders, who claimed to be ' elite ' where when they were up against real soliders they were slaughtered like the pigs they are. They were so called ' elite paratroopers ' who went around massacaring civiallians, but the fact is they were just pretty boys with guns who thought they were ' cool '.

1. Have I said that those people are cool? You have to be blind or something.

2. What do you know about Arkan Tigers so you can said that against "real" soldiers they were slaughtered?

3. Do you know how many members of Tigers (and Unit for Special Operation unit which was derived from Tigers) died in 9 years (4 different confilcts)of civil war in ex-Yugoslavia?

4. When and where were they called "elite paratroopers"?

5. Do you know to name founder, commanders, battles, untis they fought against upon which you base your oppinion? Facts, sources?

I have never said that I admire them. I dont have any feelings towards professional killers of our central intelegence and mafia controler who probably put more Serb opposing criminals into Belgrade graves than muslims or croats.

In fact I hate him because he was represent and great tool of the repressing regime of Slobodan Milosevic in my country. While people were starving in Serbia he was earning milions.. How could I love him?

I am old enough to be part of one of the stupid confilcts that happened in my country. Have you ever been in one?

Give me answers on these questions and then we can continue our conversation.

And again.. Sit down before you fall down.

Baltic
12-30-2004, 08:56 AM
nice pics...

If somebody will post pictures of nazi SS I'm sure we will have at least a few ****heads who will say 'nice' or 'uhm, they weren't criminals. It was war, you know...'

PS. Smbdy pls lock this thread.

Upfrontreporting
12-30-2004, 08:57 AM
4nzix:

The two documentaries you talk about, are they recent docs you have seen and if so did you tape them???

regards
Upfrontreporting

Danzer
12-30-2004, 01:59 PM
Actually all sides had units like this.
:|
Croatian HOS, muslim black swans (with a few mujahedeen mixed in)

bison3255
12-30-2004, 02:01 PM
nice pics...

If somebody will post pictures of nazi SS I'm sure we will have at least a few ****heads who will say 'nice' or 'uhm, they weren't criminals. It was war, you know...'

PS. Smbdy pls lock this thread.They were criminals, but so was everyone else.

This does not mean they were good, this means everyone else was as bad.

SerbPVO
12-30-2004, 03:56 PM
That "Serb" guy in adidas sportswear( how typically Serb) was actually a Russian actor.

Its interesting how Hollywood gets Russians to play Serbs and Serbs to play Russians.

4nzix
12-30-2004, 04:59 PM
Upfrontreporting, this doc was a while back on BBC. But the other one on the History Channel was not that long ago. They will probably repeat it soon, like they usually do.

oh and SevernayA, dude stop talking out of your ass man!!! Name me one battle where the Tigers came out "slaughtered like pigs"!!!

In that History Channel doc, it showed one funny thing. A newspaper from Belgrade did an interview with Arkan, this was back while he was in Croatia. And jokingly Arkan said that they were gonna attack some croatian town soon. And a couple of days later when they actually did, they found the town totally EMPTY!! All the croatian soldiers and civilians left, except for some old persons. All because of their reputation.

Metak
12-31-2004, 07:39 AM
Actually all sides had units like this.
:|
Croatian HOS, muslim black swans (with a few mujahedeen mixed in)

That is true. Even French politician Le Pen had his own group of neonazis there. They fought on Croatian side.

4nzix
01-01-2005, 05:29 PM
croats had a bunch of nazis with them.

bluered12
01-01-2005, 05:51 PM
It´s ironic. Arkan always loved to pose with a H&K MP5SD and it was a H&K MP5 that ended his life.

Never heard of the "Black Swans" units. Does anyone have information on them?

noneck11
01-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Can anyone provide me with the titles or a point of contact where I can order these video's?

Fraccy
01-01-2005, 08:15 PM
The world is better without Arkan. After his death lots of other criminals and *******s are dead.

Fearless1
01-01-2005, 08:18 PM
their whole nation is a bunch of street and war criminals

bloddyaxe
01-01-2005, 09:10 PM
You met Arkan personally?

Delta Niner
01-01-2005, 09:34 PM
A bit off topic but:

Interesting Gun alert!!!!

Take a look at the pic with all the writing and the symbol on it. That light machine gun the guy is holding. Well its a little known but highly popular (for those who have fired them like myself!) weapon design. Im surprised to see it in the hands of a Serb. Never seen it before in that theatre.

Anybody hazard a guess. Hint: Its made in Singapore.

Its probably one of the greatest light machine guns ever made too......just so you know.

Ultimax ?

beNder
01-01-2005, 11:27 PM

so...these guys were killing muslims? thats terrible...

4nzix
01-02-2005, 12:44 AM
noneck11, I saw those documentarys on TV, so I dont know if they are out on video.

Danzer
01-02-2005, 04:51 AM
It´s ironic. Arkan always loved to pose with a H&K MP5SD and it was a H&K MP5 that ended his life.

Never heard of the "Black Swans" units. Does anyone have information on them?

Saw a few of them near Kladanj (hope i spelled it right) in the winter of 1995.

http://ispec.specwarnet.net/bosnia/crnilabudovi.html

GRAPHIC PICS!!!!!

http://www.balkanpeace.org/temp/tmp13.html

bluered12
01-02-2005, 08:05 AM
@Danzer

Thx! :D

Stinkinguin
01-02-2005, 09:05 AM

Yeehaw, lets do us some lynchin'

Moron

Metak
01-02-2005, 10:43 AM

Shut up you Albanian idiot, don't spread hate here.

beNder
01-02-2005, 01:10 PM

Yeehaw, lets do us some lynchin'

Moron

probably more humane than cutting peoples heads off... ;)

4nzix
01-02-2005, 11:04 PM
I remember in Kosovo, last year we saw some graphic pics like.

Members of the Serbian JSO had captured 6 members of the Bosnian so called Black Swans. This was kind of ironic, because they always sing songs how they fight until death.

Well anyways, those 6 guys, were found dead behind a mosque in Kosovo, probably killed by the Red Berets.

Fargin
01-03-2005, 02:04 AM
Anyways worms **** on his skull. p-)

BHM
01-03-2005, 05:01 AM
I remember in Kosovo, last year we saw some graphic pics like.

Members of the Serbian JSO had captured 6 members of the Bosnian so called Black Swans. This was kind of ironic, because they always sing songs how they fight until death.

Well anyways, those 6 guys, were found dead behind a mosque in Kosovo, probably killed by the Red Berets.

I do not think so anyway not in Kosovo.
Unit was dibanded after bosnian war in 95. War in Kosovo lasted from 98 to 99.

I do not much belive in what Serbs are saying if you listen to them it was like 2 milion mjahedeens helpd by some 3 milion Ustasa all blesd by Pope from Vatican in league with rest of the world rofl are atacking poor Serbs.
If you listen TV Beograd you have feeling that Bijeljina (town in North part of Bosnia) was defended by at least 20.000 soldiders armed with most moder military equipment, in fact Bjeljina was defended by 37 policemans.

By the way Arkan tigers had only once met bosnians in fight ( fighting women and unarmed men is not fight), it was little before end of the war in Western Bosnia, where Tigers tried to stop 5`th Core advance on Sanski Most in the end Sanski Most was captured by 5´th core units so much about tigers and their FAME blah.........

BHM
01-03-2005, 05:29 AM

That is Bijeljina it was in March 92 BEFORE siege of Sarajevo, flag you see you can see in mosques all over balkan even in Belgrade. It is like a cross in church.

Black Swans never ever had foriners in their ranks. Link where you have text about swans is far from truth. They are from Bijeljina heheh only their first comander Hase Tiric was from Bijeljina. 700.000 for wepons yeah right.
Based in 4`th core area that is Herzegovina I am from there in all war they had only one minor action in Herzegovina. They protect senior politicans hahahahaha rofl , MUP unit (specilal police unit) provides protection for politicans in aditition to their own bodygards (if they have them).

pathetic
01-03-2005, 07:29 AM

~ Sever

How old are you anyway? 13? What do you know about armed enemies and unarmed civilaians? In whatt reserach they killed busload? When/where?

http://photoarts.com/haviv/bosnia/image/dying.jpeg

http://photoarts.com/haviv/

Sit down before you fall down...

How old are you ? obviously not old enough to work out that the people you think are ' cool ' were nothing more than Murders, who claimed to be ' elite ' where when they were up against real soliders they were slaughtered like the pigs they are. They were so called ' elite paratroopers ' who went around massacaring civiallians, but the fact is they were just pretty boys with guns who thought they were ' cool '.

He's come from russa - doesen't mather how old is he... it's normal there... that country is the hell, just the name is diferent

Lokos
01-03-2005, 10:32 AM
BHM, that almost sounded like bragging.

Arkanovi Tigrovi was never an elite fighting unit. Their training was of a caliber similar to some of the worst trained units of Vojske Jugoslavije by 1995.

However, your statement that 'most' were captured by elements leading the 5th Corps' advance is ridiculous. Source that information for me, please.

Lokos

Lokos
01-03-2005, 10:36 AM
Maybe not '2 million Mujahideen backed up by 3 million Ustashe', but Serbian forces in Bosna i Hertzegovina and Srpska Krajina were *badly* outnumbered by the combined Bosnian/Croat force.

Or do you disagree with that?

Lokos

BHM
01-04-2005, 03:41 AM
And they where outgund also yeah right.

In the start of war PL BIH (patriot League of Bosnia) numberd some 20.000 half of them armed + MUP (police) they fought against full might of JNA. Only in the and of war 94-95, after a creation of real army did Army of BIH number 200.000.

I did not say that any tiger's where captured. Read again......................

BHM
01-04-2005, 04:25 AM
remember in Kosovo, last year we saw some graphic pics like.

http://img132.exs.cx/img132/4653/bihvojcrnilabudovi0be.jpg

this is "Black swans" insignia it is red and they have black uniforms, as I know KLA had unit caled "Black tigers" also in black uniforms and albanian insignia is RED. So I think that those 6 guys are albanians.

fdt
01-04-2005, 05:17 AM

In 1999, I've asked my friend (who happened then to be a major rank officer of the Yugoslav Army) about the Zeljko's "soldiers"... He reacted withh anger... "They are no soldiers and they have nothing in common with Army... They are cutthroats and criminals" he said then. "They are good for pacifications, looting and smuggling only. They are worse even that Cernogortsy (Montenegro units of Yugoslav Army)".

He didn't mention any details, because I didn't ask more, after such a statement... but all he said was enough for my appraisal of their deeds. Zeljko lived like scum and died like one.

Lokos
01-04-2005, 11:08 AM
My apologies, BHM, I misread your post.

Now, why don't you tell the nice people how many Arkan's Tigers there were, as opposed to the combat strength of the 5th Corps?

Regards,
Lokos

charlie
01-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Didn't Arkan caught a bullet in his eye before he was sent off to his last ride? Probably killed by his own side because he knew too much. With the tribunal for warcrimes coming up in The Hague and all. Just goes to show you that one day you're a friend because you're an enemy of the enemy and the next day you're a big problem which must be taken care off.

To the powers that be it doesn't matter that much if you're elite, criminal or scum.... as long as you do as they see fit. Somewhere a violent death is waiting for you and your name will fade in time.

BHM
01-05-2005, 03:26 AM
My apologies, BHM, I misread your post.

Now, why don't you tell the nice people how many Arkan's Tigers there were, as opposed to the combat strength of the 5th Corps?

Regards,
Lokos

In action around and in Sanski Most 3 brigades took part.

Tigers are one brigade but they were not "alone", another units where fighting as well on serbian side, as mater of fact, tigers where brought in as some kind of "special force" ment to stop advance,(local serb TV paraded pictures of them) That was just part of Battle in Bosanska Krajina (Western Bosnia). 5`th and 7`th Core of Bosnian army + Croat forces against Serbs. How many soliders was on all sides I really don`t know.

Here under you got organization of two Serb Krajina Corps fighting in that area not really "little" formations..........
Under them you got Bosnian`s

1 Krajina Corps
(1. Krajiški Korpus)
Co: Lieutenant General Momir Talić

Banja Luka region

(ex-5th Corp of YPA)
1st Armored Brigade (OkBr)
2nd Armored Brigade (OkBr)
43rd (ex 343rd) Mechanized Brigade (MtBr) - Prijedor
Co: Colonel Arsic
Chief of Staff and Deputy Brigade Commander: Major Zeljaja Radmilo
Motorized Brigade (MtBr) - Banja Luka
364th Motorized Brigade (MtBr) - Derventa
26 light infantry brigades (LPBr - Lt Inf Bde) 2nd Posavina Brigade

5th Kozara Infantry Brigade
6th Serbian Infantry Brigade
1 mixed anti-tank brigade (MPOaBr - AT Bde)
1 mixed artillery regiment (MAP - Mixed Art Regt)
1 engineer regiment (Inz. Puk. - Eng Regt)
1 Light Air Defense Artillery Regiment (lap PVO)

2 Krajina Corps
(2. Krajiški Korpus)
General Borić
3 motorized infantry brigade (MtBr - Mot Inf Bde)
5 light infantry brigade (LPBr - Lt Inf Bde)
1 mixed anti-tank brigade (MPOaBr - AT Bde)
1 mixed artillery regiment (MAP - Mixed Art Regt)
1 engineer regiment (Inz. Puk. - Eng Regt)
1 Light Air Defense Artillery Regiment (lap PVO)

Here under bosnian brigades

5th Corps - Bihac
Commander: general Razim Dreković (1992-3)
General Atif Dudaković (1993-8)

501st Brigade
Commander: Brigadier Senad Sarganović

502nd Brigade
Commander: Colonel Hamdo Abdić

503rd Brigade
Commander: Brigadier Muhamed Delalić

505th Brigade
Commander: Brigadier Izet Nanić

506th Brigade
Commander: Major Mias Mirjković

511th Brigade
Commander: Major Mirsad Sedić

517th Brigade
Commander: Major Ibraham Nadarević

101st HVO Brigade
Commander: general Vlado Šantić (1995)

Mixed artillery regiment (MAP - Mixed Art Regt) (formed 2 months prior to action)

Armored batalion (formed 2 months prior to action)

VIIth corps

HQ in Travnik

Commander: general Mehmed Alagic
Chief of Staff: Fikret Cuskic
17th Krajina Brigade
37th Muslim Brigade
705th Mountain Brigade
707th Brigade
727th Brigade
717. lahka brigada - Gornji Vakuf
Artillery Brigade
Armored batalinon

Commander: Fahrudin Agic / Jusuf Heljic / Enver Zejnilagic

Lokos
01-05-2005, 11:54 AM
If the VRS was silly enough to use a paramilitary force as an 'elite' delaying unit, then I am not at all surprised that they subsequently lost. I have a distaste for paramilitaries as it is, and Arkan's unit had a worse reputation than the run of the mill criminals.

Nevertheless, my point stands. Let's not mock them for not being able to hold off an entire Korpus on their own. Instead, mock them for the very real crimes they committed. Those crimes didn't make them cowards, they made them criminals. There's a difference, and I hope you can appreciate it.

Have a nice day in the Old Country.

Lokos

BHM
01-06-2005, 02:56 AM
If the VRS was silly enough to use a paramilitary force as an 'elite' delaying unit, then I am not at all surprised that they subsequently lost. I have a distaste for paramilitaries as it is, and Arkan's unit had a worse reputation than the run of the mill criminals.

Nevertheless, my point stands. Let's not mock them for not being able to hold off an entire Korpus on their own. Instead, mock them for the very real crimes they committed. Those crimes didn't make them cowards, they made them criminals. There's a difference, and I hope you can appreciate it.

Have a nice day in the Old Country.

Lokos

Of course............

Zarathustra
01-06-2005, 03:53 AM
http://www.balkanpeace.org/temp/heads1.jpg

http://www.balkanpeace.org/temp/heads.jpg

Those beheaded guys were soldiers or only civilians ?
Buy anyway, everybody seems to be shocked by those " evildoer " serbs but a lot of innocent serbian civilians family have been killed to the same way as these above pictures.

4nzix
04-21-2005, 03:15 PM
Damn this thread was a flame war.......

but some kickass pics though!!!!