PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Lynch topless

glofs
11-11-2003, 06:03 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/11-11-2003/front/story/135799p-120870c.html

A skin mag claimed yesterday it has pictures of Iraqi POW Jessica Lynch frolicking topless with male soldiers before she went off to war.

A spokesman for the 20-year-old Army private - the subject of Sunday's TV movie on NBC that drew 14.9 million viewers - called the plan by Hustler magazine to publish the purported photos "unspeakable."

mocking_loudly_died
11-11-2003, 06:25 AM
rofl

Will Americans never stop making me laugh.

I love you guys.

$tĮТHϿ
11-11-2003, 06:29 AM
it gets better and better everyday :lol:

perdurabo
11-11-2003, 06:40 AM
i don't wanna see this eee lady ***** sh isn't pretty at all:)

Guttorm
11-11-2003, 08:36 AM
Could be another movie oppertunity in it.... Directed by, and Starring Ron Jeremy. :P

Seoulstriker
11-11-2003, 09:31 AM
Could be another movie oppertunity in it.... Directed by, and Starring Ron Jeremy. :P

:|

ron jeremy is a sick motherfuc*er.

NcDeuce
11-11-2003, 11:17 AM
:cantbeli:

Iraqi docs said yesterday that PFC Lynch was not raped. I am not taking sides, but this sounds awfully *****ed up.

California Joe
11-11-2003, 11:27 AM
I wonder if her fiance knows she was topless frolicking?

Well, he does now.

Russian Texan
11-11-2003, 12:00 PM
Ron Jeremy is my hero :) I think that guy had more *** than all of the China put together. Seriously, how does he do it?

Seoulstriker
11-11-2003, 12:30 PM
Ron Jeremy is my hero :) I think that guy had more *** than all of the China put together. Seriously, how does he do it?

he's not a hedgehog. he's a rabbit. he has *** whenever with whoever. it's insane. it's disgusting.

Deuterium
11-11-2003, 12:33 PM
Ron is just a guy doing a job. Some guys take out your garbage. Some guys clean your septic systems. Some guys work in rendering plants. Hey it's just a job, there all actors. Hats off Ron!!!

hood
11-11-2003, 12:36 PM
ya know... this guy kinda looks like ron jeremy.. although ron jeremy is harrier...

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/south/03/03/pakistan.arrests/story.ksmohammed.ap.jpg

usa320
11-11-2003, 12:49 PM
I kinda feel bad for lynch, the Media has basically hijacked her and everything shes done and said and used it to their own benifit...

Lately NBC seems to do this an awful lot, first they interviewd the **** outta that poor kid that got kidnapped, now they are gonna annoy the **** outta lynch.

Its about time the press stop capitalizing on the misfortune of others.

Deuterium
11-11-2003, 12:55 PM
I kinda feel bad for lynch, the Media has basically hijacked her and everything shes done and said and used it to their own benifit...

Lately NBC seems to do this an awful lot, first they interviewd the **** outta that poor kid that got kidnapped, now they are gonna annoy the **** outta lynch.

What???? How they gonna make any money. This is one of those awful times in your life when you come to a truely mind opening awareness. THE PRESS EXIST TO MAKE MONEY, NOT INFORM THE PEOPLE.

hood
11-11-2003, 12:55 PM

If they did that, they've have to shut down their tv stations.

Jack Mehoff
11-11-2003, 12:57 PM

Sure, after she signed her million dollar book deal :lol: THe media really "used" her

Dalleer
11-11-2003, 01:52 PM
I thought we already discussed this topic about Ron Jeremy and his similar looking-ness with that weird "Sheik whatever whatever".....

On the other topic, I don't even want to know what happens next for this matter.

Maybe Saddam Hussein and Jessica Lynch had an affair or something, pheew.

Guttorm
11-11-2003, 02:14 PM
Who is the guy in TF160's signature? THAT sorta looks like Ron... :)

NcDeuce
11-11-2003, 02:16 PM
Yeah, it's from an Saturday Night Live skit making fun of Khalid Shaikh Mohammed.

aktarian
11-11-2003, 03:04 PM

he's not a hedgehog. he's a rabbit. he has *** whenever with whoever. it's insane. it's disgusting.

Do I detect jealousy? Everybody who has that much *** and get's paid for should be admired. :)

Seoulstriker
11-11-2003, 05:52 PM

Do I detect jealousy? Everybody who has that much *** and get's paid for should be admired. :)

the only thing that should be admired is that he (along with other **** stars) is able to perform such acts constantly without remorse. i guess the drugs take care of that. :|

jdbjdb
11-11-2003, 07:10 PM
**** has replaced baseball as Americas favorite past time :cantbeli:

usa320
11-11-2003, 07:14 PM
rofl

SOG
11-11-2003, 07:30 PM
the only thing that should be admired is that he (along with other **** stars) is able to perform such acts constantly without remorse. i guess the drugs take care of that. :|

its all comes down to "you cant kill a hooker, shes already dead inside"

jdbjdb
11-11-2003, 07:36 PM
**** has replaced baseball as Americas favorite past time
It also replaced Lacrosse in Canada :hug:

Smoothie104
11-11-2003, 07:38 PM
I used to tell my old Girlfriend, Look Baby, Its a 15 Billion Dollar Industry, It's not just Me and My Buddies renting all those tapes.......

the operative word in that sentance is old. The new Girlfriend likes it, in small doses.