PDA

View Full Version : The Orwellian Britain is rising!

BigBaribal
05-26-2005, 05:33 AM
Sporting villagers restrained by political madness
By Donald Trelford
(Filed: 23/05/2005)

Cuddington is a village near Northwich in the heart of the Cheshire countryside that contains a yoghurt factory. Local recreational facilities consist of two full-size football pitches and tennis courts and a children's playground. The footballers change in a deteriorating prefab and there is a run-down hut for the youth club and boy scouts.

The enterprising villagers set about fund-raising for a new village community centre, properly designed and costed. The football coaches went on courses to obtain the qualifications needed to enable the club to acquire Football Foundation status.

Then they applied for support from the National Lottery and went successfully through all the rounds bar one, falling at the final hurdle. They were 'disqualified' because - wait for it - there was not sufficient "ethnic community mix" in the village.

I can see the case for directing Lottery funds towards sports complexes in deprived inner cities to keep youths of all races off the streets and away from crime, drugs and anti-social behaviour. But to apply the ethnic test so rigidly to areas outside the inner cities, where the population is over 90 per cent white, is not only political correctness gone mad, but likely to stoke up racial resentment.

In effect, young people in places like Cuddington are being disadvantaged simply because they are white. My source says: "The village has hardly any non-white residents, so what can it do - import some clandestine asylum seekers?"

http://www.sport.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml;sessionid=FZAVNLISMIRM1QFIQMGSM5OAVCBQWJVC?xml=/sport/2005/05/23/sotrel23.xml&sSheet=/sport/2005/05/23/ixsport.html&_requestid=345

I really don't understand it: isn't it obvious that as soon as an area becomes "diverse", the problems come in the same movement (criminality; cheap labor; welfare deficits; schools quality decreasing, white-flight, PC "mind control", communautarist lobbies and so on....)?

Mailman
05-26-2005, 06:01 AM
Funny thing is...when ever Im applying for something for my daughter I lie and say she is a muslim...and voila...she gets it rofl The one time I forgot to mention she was muslim we missed out on what we were applying for...so there you go! rofl

Mailman

Werewolf01
05-26-2005, 07:43 AM
I don't normally resort to crude comments in general, but the firstthing that flashed through my mind was:

What a f^cked up country.

That being said, the UK is also one of the countries I have previously had the most admiration for. How long will you (being the Brits) put up with this sort of garbage? :roll:

hughdotoh
05-26-2005, 08:42 AM
Policies like this are what drive young white folk into Combat 18 at the worst, even if they were previously not any racist.

Oddbod
05-26-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm sick & tired of "ethnic minority" this & "ethnic minority" that.
THEY'RE MINORITIES for faks sake; therefore why the Hell does the rest of the population have to do without in their favour?

It is anti-Caucasian RACISM.

This country has already done many of them the favour of allowing them to come here without prior claim as "refugees"
If they don't like our way of life, then go elsewhere.

Thom
05-26-2005, 07:54 PM
I really don't understand it: isn't it obvious that as soon as an area becomes "diverse", the problems come in the same movement (criminality; cheap labor; welfare deficits; schools quality decreasing, white-flight, PC "mind control", communautarist lobbies and so on....)?

Fair enough, that article is outrageous, and ****ing retarded, "not sufficient "ethnic community mix" in the village" is a ****e reason for not getting lottery money, and yes it's racist. That kind of PC bull****e pisses me off no end, and ends up making everyone resentful of those ethic communities. It is very counter-productive.

HOWEVER, I do have a problem with your comments. No, other cultures are not the source of all our problems. I live in a pretty ****ing diverse area, and you know what? who are the people who are living off the dole? who are the ****ers that are dealing drugs and fighting? who are the people going around stabbing people? who are the people who arn't getting an education? who are the people not bothering to get a ****ing job?

not the 'diverse' people that's for sure. it's the caucasian white people mate. the immagrants as a whole tend to work hard and get a job, and as a result are starting to get better of because of it. i've seen this first hand time and time again, and it's starting to ****ing piss me off when people blame the trouble spot areas on immagrants.

there may be higher crime in these areas that are 'diverse' because they're mainly inner cities, they're where our government dumped these people because no one else really wanted to live there, because they were **** holes.

I laugh at people when they say "those ****ing paki's stole our jobs!" or whatever, because they didnt. the people who say that are usually devoid of any intelligence whatsoever, addicted to drugs etc etc. I ask them, how can they be stealing their jobs? what advantage does an employer get by employing them over you? maybe the fact that they get a hard worker who isn't a total ****. and usually i'll get told to **** off. if i'm lucky.

MaDuce
05-26-2005, 08:06 PM
I don't normally resort to crude comments in general, but the firstthing that flashed through my mind was:

That being said, the UK is also one of the countries I have previously had the most admiration for. How long will you (being the Brits) put up with this sort of garbage? :roll:

He could be secribing Massachuetts as much as the UK.

Rifleman
05-27-2005, 12:33 AM

He could be secribing Massachuetts as much as the UK.

Yes, seems to be the same sad story everywhere you go.

BigBaribal
05-27-2005, 04:09 AM

Fair enough, that article is outrageous, and f*** retarded, "not sufficient "ethnic community mix" in the village" is a ****e reason for not getting lottery money, and yes it's racist. That kind of PC bull****e pisses me off no end, and ends up making everyone resentful of those ethic communities. It is very counter-productive.

HOWEVER, I do have a problem with your comments. No, other cultures are not the source of all our problems. I live in a pretty f*** diverse area, and you know what? who are the people who are living off the dole? who are the f*** that are dealing drugs and fighting? who are the people going around stabbing people? who are the people who arn't getting an education? who are the people not bothering to get a f*** job?

not the 'diverse' people that's for sure. it's the caucasian white people mate. the immagrants as a whole tend to work hard and get a job, and as a result are starting to get better of because of it. i've seen this first hand time and time again, and it's starting to f*** piss me off when people blame the trouble spot areas on immagrants.

there may be higher crime in these areas that are 'diverse' because they're mainly inner cities, they're where our government dumped these people because no one else really wanted to live there, because they were **** holes.

I laugh at people when they say "those f*** paki's stole our jobs!" or whatever, because they didnt. the people who say that are usually devoid of any intelligence whatsoever, addicted to drugs etc etc. I ask them, how can they be stealing their jobs? what advantage does an employer get by employing them over you? maybe the fact that they get a hard worker who isn't a total ****. and usually i'll get told to f*** off. if i'm lucky.

With this arguments, you agree to the possibility of your people being one day the "coolies" in their own land, if the native elits are replaced by alien elits.

Btw, the social argument of "...but they are living in **** holes, this is why there's criminality" is wrong, as the social fall and the accompanying criminality is mainly coming from the arrival of too massive contingents of people with different mentality and not the contrary.

It's so obvious to be aware of that: everybody who was raised in a non-diverse little gentle city just 15 years ago can easily make the difference with his now diverse but no more gentle little city.

Finally, it's the "my country, right or wrong" which must prevail. It's like with the family: even if my brother is a stupid moron, he's still my brother and I will always be there to help him. And if you choose the super top gentle nice guy from over the sea before your brother, you're just a renegate. Not only a renegade to your brother, but also a renegate to the people before you and the people coming after you. More simply said, a civilisational treator.

BigBaribal
05-27-2005, 04:59 AM
And during this time, reality still hurts:

A FOURTEEN-year-old boy from Holcombe Brook was assaulted by a group of Asian teenagers in what police are treating as a racially aggravated attack.

The victim, a pupil at Woodhey High School, was approached by a group of six or seven youths while standing outside Holy Cross College on Manchester Road, Bury.

Officers said he was punched in the face twice by two of the youths and one of the offenders made a comment about him being white......

http://www.therossendalefreepress.co.uk/news/index/articles/article_id=2719.html

Thom
05-27-2005, 07:01 AM
With this arguments, you agree to the possibility of your people being one day the "coolies" in their own land, if the native elits are replaced by alien elits.

Btw, the social argument of "...but they are living in **** holes, this is why there's criminality" is wrong, as the social fall and the accompanying criminality is mainly coming from the arrival of too massive contingents of people with different mentality and not the contrary.

It's so obvious to be aware of that: everybody who was raised in a non-diverse little gentle city just 15 years ago can easily make the difference with his now diverse but no more gentle little city.

Finally, it's the "my country, right or wrong" which must prevail. It's like with the family: even if my brother is a stupid moron, he's still my brother and I will always be there to help him. And if you choose the super top gentle nice guy from over the sea before your brother, you're just a renegate. Not only a renegade to your brother, but also a renegate to the people before you and the people coming after you. More simply said, a civilisational treator.

I don't know what 'coolies' means, however of course something like that is a possibility, what are you going to do? stop people from other countries coming and living there?

For example, america I believe is usually ideological about business, 'whoever is best for the job', and is all for individualism and going out there and making something of yourself. I believe britain should be more like this. I'm not for a minute saying that all caucasian people are like this, because they're not, nor am I saying that all immagrants (most of which we are classing into this group are probably citizens anyway) are all law abiding and great for socieity. However, I do have a gripe with your point of view that you seem to see them as the problems of society.

Do you seriously think that all the problems in inner cities now are caused by immagrants? and mate, if you think things were 'gentle' and great 15 years ago, i'm afraid you should take off those rose tinted glasses of yours, they weren't.

What about the massive problem we have with Chavs? on the whole they're mostly cacausian (due to the fact most of them are bigoted racists) and cause no end of crap, in fact if you took them out of the picture, inner cities would be so SO much nicer. That's nothing to do with immagrants.

So you think i'm a 'civilisational treator' ... I'm not quite sure what you mean with this. I am not betraying my country or anything by saying this, our country is made up of immagrants. That my friend is how the world works. If you had a bit of a look at history, you'll see that we've been invaded and conquered a few times by different people who have eventually integrated into society. How is this any different? it's not. People are people. There are bad bunches in any group of people.

By the way, a stupid moronic 10th generation englishman is not my brother. If he doesn't want to work and do his bit for society, then i'm afraid he can **** off for all I care. I don't want people like him ruining the (unfortunatly already tarnished) name of england. Same goes for anyone of any race that has citizenship. What you've basicly said is White man = my brother and good, Overseas = I want nothing to do with you.

Regarding the link you just posted, OH MY GOD! mate, this stuff happens all the time, pulling out one article to show how bad asians are, is pretty flimsy proof. do you seriously believe that they are some how more violent and devious? or that they're out to ruin our country?

humans are humans i'm afraid. and I feel sorry for you.

BigBaribal
05-27-2005, 07:26 AM
Don't feel sorry for me and btw, I've nothing personal against you (calling you "civilisational treator" was too much, as a treator does act as a treator intentionally), but with your "soft" vision of the things, you make me think of the tired Roman citizen who didn't want anymore to go in the army and let so the defence of the Empire in the hands of barbarians naturalized mercenaries, with the result we know all.

moughoun
05-27-2005, 07:41 AM
I once beat up 2 white guy's, I must be a civilisation Traitor* :lol:

*at least spell the word right BB since you fling it around so much p-)

BigBaribal
05-27-2005, 07:53 AM
Arg, my non-intentionally cryptic English hit again :oops: :lol:

Thanks for the correction.

BigBaribal
05-27-2005, 05:56 PM
A very interesting article here....

ritain 'risks LA-style race riots'
By Andre Paine, Evening Standard
27 May 2005

Britain will suffer Los Angeles-style riots unless black and Asian people integrate fully into society, according to race relations chief Trevor Phillips.

In a speech to Right-wing think tank Civitas, Mr Phillips, chairman of the Commission for Racial Equality, said "corporate multi-culturalism" was keeping some ethnic minorities segregated.

Making the comparison with riots in California in 1992 which left 50 people dead, he added: "What we will end up with is Los Angeles in flames." ......

........Mr Phillips called for a "perfectly integrated society" where prospects would be unrelated to race.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/18914674?source=Evening%20Standard

.... showing well how to multiculti Big Brother tries to change the society.

Basically, he has noticed at last that multiculturalism doesn't work (like to let a cat and a dog stay in the same room), so he tries to create a new perfectly-mixed creature without history or ethnic specific characteristics (like if he tries to create a mi-cat/mi-dog chimera).

Said in an other way, he noticed that visible minorites cannot live harmoniously beside white natives, so the new trick is to softly and if possible without pain erase out the natural and historical characteristics of the natives, to please the newcomers!

Just a question: how long before the backlash, how long before people awake?

Oddbod
05-27-2005, 07:31 PM
Humans are Tribal; remove the Tribal rivalry & they become Racist; remove that & they become selfish & antisocial.
Unhealthy rivalry is the natural state for **** Sapiens.
Humans DON'T live happily with those who are demonstrably different.

I give it a couple of decades at most before the backlash becomes serious.

"Affirmative action" can only exacerbate & accelerate the Caucasian's desire for a reassertion of their predominance in their own countries.

Thom
05-28-2005, 09:33 AM
This is nothing like the fall of the roman empire. I am not saying let foriegners come in and take everything from people who have lived here for generations, but that we should learn to live alongside other cultures. We are all humans, there is nothing different with us save our upbringing. The world is becoming a much much smaller place, and racists are not going to survive. This is nothing to do with the defence of our country. Do you vote BNP or are part of the national front? you sure sound like it.

Just because some people cannot live with people from other cultures does not mean that the majority of us cannot. Where i've lived theres often been loads of different cultures and few race-related problems.

Tolerance can be taught to people, and if (from reading some of your posts) you don't have tolerance i'm afraid you'd be the one causing the problems in the area?

I have many friends from different cultures than mine, I have friends of african origin, middle eastern, far east, american, russian, from all around europe etc. They are all either atheistic or of different religions.

Now tell me... am I a freak of nature? I dont feel the need to go out and hit them in the face or scream at them because they're different. No. It's because i've been exposed to their cultures and have been educated in them.

People are scared and hate that which they don't know or understand, either that or they're just incredibly bigoted.

As I said in my previous post, the races that britain is primarily made up of are lots of different races, celts, anglo-saxons, romans etc.

I feel if maybe people had a better idea of history and other cultures then we would have far fewer problems. How many hate crimes do you see occuring between educated people compared to that of those commited by the uneducated? ethnic groups are used as scapegoats.

I am perfectly awake thanks, i'm well aware of my heritage, my celtic and anglo-saxon roots. No politican can take that away from me. He may be able to take it away from others, who shout "ENNNNGUULAAAAAAND" and wear a st.georges cross 24/7, who have little idea of their roots and culture that they hold so deep.

I, and many others, live happily with those who are demonstrably different. am I not human? maybe i'm just not an intollerant **** who jumps to conclusions about other races, or that I can independantly know and show off my heritage?

Mr Gently Benevolent
05-28-2005, 09:43 AM
Its from the Telegraph so its probably a heap of ****e straight off, anyways who gives a rats ass about those peckerwood flat assed m*ther*****er whitey bumpkins.

BigBaribal
05-28-2005, 09:56 AM
Tolerance can be taught to people, and if (from reading some of your posts) you don't have tolerance i'm afraid you'd be the one causing the problems in the area?

Even some liberals begin to have enough with the "tolerance" hysteria:

.....Parent Cheryl Smith wrote a letter to the News & Record about her concerns with Crossroads, particularly descriptions of whites being racist attributed to the Rev. Joe Barndt, a co-founder of Crossroads.

“I have problems with other individuals calling me names and saying ugly things about me or millions of other people when they don’t know me,” said Smith, who is white.

David Beito, an associate professor of history at the University of Alabama, protested the same training at the college five years ago after reading Barndt’s book, “Dismantling Racism.”

He said Barndt looks at the “bleak aspects of American society” and not at “all the progress we’ve had in the past 50 years.”

“There’s a lot of emphasis on guilt,” Beito said in a phone interview. “This is fringe stuff, and they’re trying to force it down people’s throats.”.....

http://www.news-record.com/news/education/crossroads052205.htm

Like more and more people, I've enough to be obliged to swallow the PC crapola, because it's just a trick to erase us symbolically from our motherlands.

Btw, about "tolerance which can be taught to people", I copy here once again the words of former left German chancellor Helmut Schmidt:

Helmut Schmidt, the former German chancellor, has inflamed the country's debate on immigration by saying that multiculturalism can only work under authoritarian regimes, and that bringing millions of Turkish guest workers to Germany was a mistake.

"The concept of multiculturalism is difficult to make fit with a democratic society," he told the Hamburger Abendblatt newspaper.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/11/25/wturk25.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/11/25/ixworld.html

It's so obvious that the liberal lemmings are no more able to see it: to make a cat and a dog live in the same room, you cannot do it by free methods, you must re-educate the cat and the dog to make them forget that they are a cat and a dog. And this can be done only by the strength of the law or by the brainwashing of the minds for the human beings!

BigBaribal
05-28-2005, 10:01 AM
I am perfectly awake thanks, i'm well aware of my heritage, my celtic and anglo-saxon roots. No politican can take that away from me. He may be able to take it away from others, who shout "ENNNNGUULAAAAAAND" and wear a st.georges cross 24/7, who have little idea of their roots and culture that they hold so deep.

With your vision of the situation, your proud celtic and anglo-saxon heritage, so old and deep in the history of Europa, won't last more than one or two generations.

Btw, by saying that a roman or a saxon were from different races just show how nothing you know on the subject.

Now tell me... am I a freak of nature? I dont feel the need to go out and hit them in the face or scream at them because they're different. No. It's because i've been exposed to their cultures and have been educated in them.

So, these guys have kept their cultures, but you lost yours. Fine.

Thom
05-28-2005, 11:10 AM
So, these guys have kept their cultures, but you lost yours. Fine.

hahahhahaha what?

please tell me of the culture I have lost?

tolerance is not loosing your culture, it's is allowing others their own and not forcing your culture upon them.

Please can you tell me what you consider to be british culture, because I want to know what i'm missing out on (haha).

If we ran the country by how you seem to think, then we would end up with a 100% native british population yes?

You seem to be so weak in your beliefs that any other people being around will suddenly make you forget your heritage and culture. You should try getting a reality check mate, there is such an integration of other cultures in our country already that there is no way it is going to turn back. We've had other cultures here for several generations, and save killing them all with death squads, they're not going anywhere.

fear the future my friend, because it isn't your 100% white vision.

BigBaribal
05-28-2005, 11:37 AM
tolerance is not loosing your culture, it's is allowing others their own and not forcing your culture upon them.

Priceless! :lol:

http://img89.echo.cx/img89/6065/38249857islam1508cb.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

P.S: Btw about "death squads" in Europe, their latest operation was done at Madrid station and not by native Europeans.

Thom
05-28-2005, 04:21 PM
When did I say all foreigner's were great and tolerant?

OF COURSE I DIDNT!!!!

That is my point. We are all the same. All groups have radicals and exremeists, no matter the race or colour of their skin.

I could easily photoshop an image to look even more real than that, not that I doubt its authentisity, i'm very sure there is an islamic threat to britain and extremists using islam as a pretext that we need to be very aware of. But i'm sure I dont have to tell the forums about that.

Are you going to bother trying to answer the points of debate or just post pictures and take my words out of context to prove a completely pointless and rudundant point to the whole discussion?

BigBaribal
05-28-2005, 04:33 PM
I understood what you said.

But I simply don't believe (it's not yet illegal) that a multiethnic society could be in the same time functional and agreeable to live in. I would gladly accept to change my mind if I could see some examples of the contrary, but I don't see any, either in the present time or in the history.

ronin2172
05-28-2005, 04:35 PM
you are such a broken record......damn get a life...

BigBaribal
05-28-2005, 04:38 PM
you are such a broken record......damn get a life...

Even if I don't have a life, according to you of course, I never feel the need to go personal in a forums discussion. To say the truth, I prefer arguments.

ronin2172
05-28-2005, 04:45 PM
when you say the same thing over and over ...in post after post you become tiresome....we all know your stance on immigrants, peoples of different cultures and what not....face up to it...they are where they are and there is nothing you can do about it but learn to live with it...find another dead horse to flog.

BigBaribal
05-28-2005, 05:05 PM
when you say the same thing over and over ...in post after post you become tiresome....we all know your stance on immigrants, peoples of different cultures and what not....face up to it...they are where they are and there is nothing you can do about it but lern to live with it...find another dead horse to flog

If it's tiresome for you, you're not obliged to read it.

From my side, I could say the same, that it is tiresome too to read all this PC propaganda, so surprisingly active on such a military forum.

Btw, the future is never set.

Just an example from Berlin where even the SPD believes now that the multiculti experiment failed. Basically, they said that "the dream of building an united society from different communities has failed and that these communities are today more separated than ever and even often hostile together.

Also, a poll on the Berlin population shows that 54% of the people think that integration failed and 83% of the people even think that the communities are so divided that it's possible to say that they are living in different worlds.

http://img13.echo.cx/img13/598/050520multikultiisgescheitert3.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

And you can see such trend all over Europe.

Of course, if you have contrary examples, I'm ready to change my mind and accept the fact that multicultural societies can work pleasantly in the long term.

ronin2172
05-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Is it easy to blend in peoples of different cultures no. It is a long process, that takes years. Instead of posting incidents how about looking at the reasons why people do the things they do. All you are doing is throwing gasoline on the fire, you offer no legitimite solution. You are not part of any solution you are just part of the problem.

No matter how much you belly ache about it, the fact of the matter boils down to blacks, asians, east indians whoever are in your countries now...and they have been for generations.

Funny I dont see whites complaining when people like Zidane (son of algerian immigrants) or Kuranyi (son of turkish immigrants) or Seedorf (native of Suriname) perform for France and Germany and Holland in the world cup. Or brits complain about Daley Thompson or Linford Christie when they perform at the Olympics. Then you are proud to say hey we *insert your nationality here* are doing the damn thing, it's a great day to be us. But any other time it's damn immigrants this and damn immigrants that; blacks are ruining my beautiful country...hypocrisy at it's best.

How is respecting your fellow man PC? No said you have to love him, just treat him like a human being. Does your original post suck...yes it does, but I bet minoroties can post plenty of similar incidents that happend to them when they tried to get a loan or apply for a job or tried to get admission to a school.

The only solution to not having any minorities in your country is to build a time machine and convince your forefathers to not be so hell bent on colonizing the world in the first place!

BigBaribal
05-28-2005, 05:52 PM
All you are doing is throwing gasoline on the fire, you offer no legitimite solution.

Do you know the history of the lobster which cooked in a pan? It did not realize of nothing as the temperature went up only slowly.

I just try to raise the temperature much faster to save the lobster.

.......and they have been for generations.

Again no. I'm not so old (in my thirties) and the visible minorities are in my area for only 15-20 years not generations. And it's the same for many countries in Europe like Danemark for instance.

Funny I dont see whites complaining when people like Zidane (son of algerian immigrants) or Kuranyi (son of turkish immigrants) or Seedorf (native of Suriname) perform for France and Germany and Holland in the world cup.

Yes, "French" soccer team. :roll:

http://img50.echo.cx/img50/2073/1219199db.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Btw, during a now famous game France-Algeria, there has been a riot which showed very well that the french-muslims in France were for Algeria (and that's normal, you're always, if you're sane, for your real country).

But any other time it's damn immigrants this and damn immigrants that; blacks are ruining my beautiful country...hypocrisy at it's best.

Some stats from England:

http://img50.echo.cx/img50/3820/0412statistiquescriminalit6cw.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

The only solution to not having any minorities in your country is to build a time machine and convince your forefathers to not be so hell bent on colonizing the world in the first place!

Wrong argumentation: there are countries in Europe which have never been involved in colonialism which are currently being overun by visible minorities.

ronin2172
05-28-2005, 06:18 PM
Do you know the history of the lobster which cooked in a pan? It did not realize of nothing as the temperature went up only slowly.

I just try to raise the temperature much faster to save the lobster.

Uhh the lobster is already cooked time to eat it...

Again no. I'm not so old (in my thirties) and the visible minorities are in my area for only 15-20 years not generations. And it's the same for many countries in Europe like Danemark for instance.

Well since you are so fond of UK stories I assume you are from there... the first immigrants I know that moved there from the carribean did so in the 1950's...so several generations have grown up. I am sure it is the same for France and Spain and the like.

Btw, during a now famous game France-Algeria, there has been a riot which showed very well that the french-muslims in France were for Algeria (and that's normal, you're always, if you're sane, for your real country).
What does that have to do with anything? They still represent France proudly and the majority of French screamed with delight when Lillian Thuram scored againt brazil in the world cup to win it for France.

Stats are like *******s everybody has one...

Did I say minorities are angels...no, everybody has bad seeds, but to paint all minoroties as an army of Orcs hell bent on destroying the perfect white world is just silly (or perhaps you read Lord of the Rings too much). But I bet the majority of the prison poulation in the UK is still white. How many of these crimes by minorities were commited against other minorities? That statistic still doesn't say WHY they commit the crimes they have commited or even the nature of said crimes. How many were for drunk driving or drug posession or domestic violence? How many were committed against other races? You seem to say all these crimes they commit are because they are non white...wow you have a twisted point of view. Blacks commit crimes for the same reasons whites do. Whites commit crimes for the same reasons indians do. Indians commit crimes for the same reasons Chinese do and so on

Wrong argumentation: there are countries in Europe which have never been involved in colonialism which are currently being overun by visible minorities.
Touche, but since you paint all minorities with the same brush I just painted all white people with the same brush...it isn't nice is it?

Define overrun...

Main Entry: 1over·run
****unciation: -'r&n
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): over·ran /-'ran/; -run; -run·ning
1 a (1) : to defeat decisively and occupy the positions of (2) : to invade and occupy or ravage b : to spread or swarm over : INFEST
2 a : to run or go beyond or past <the plane overran the runway> b : EXCEED c : to readjust (set type) by shifting letters or words from one line into another
3 : to flow over

If I go to Denmark I bet the majority of the people I see are white, the same for Germany, and so on. Damn i just saw a weed in my yard...it doesn't mean it is overrun with them.

When you wake up and see the official language of Denamrk changed to arabic, cous cous is now the national dish and your bibles are replaced by Quaran then you have been overrun.

jedisponge
05-28-2005, 06:23 PM
To paraphase a quote in the recent Star Wars, "Only the Sith deal in absolutes."

Stormy
05-28-2005, 06:26 PM
They are coming~~~ and love the taste of flesh!! http://phpbb2plus.phpbb2.de/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/uruk-hai_g.jpg
chomp!!! chomp!! chomp!!

rofl

ronin2172
05-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Bwhahahahaha rofl we all want tender white flesh dont we...yum yum rofl

Stormy
05-28-2005, 06:33 PM
rofl

taste like chicken or bacon I hear, no ?

oh yeah, here is a picture of me when I was 17
http://tolkienilu.chez.tiscali.fr/film/effets_speciaux/uruk-hai.jpg

;)

ronin2172
05-28-2005, 06:39 PM
http://www.onpoi.net/ah/pics/users/487_1117319889_orcs.jpg
this is me at my high scholl graduation.....

Stormy
05-28-2005, 06:40 PM
You are a good looking fellow, I may add. ;)

ronin2172
05-28-2005, 06:42 PM
why thank you sir you are quite studly yourself... :lol:

BigBaribal
05-29-2005, 07:14 AM
If I go to Denmark I bet the majority of the people I see are white, the same for Germany, and so on. Damn i just saw a weed in my yard...it doesn't mean it is overrun with them.

When you wake up and see the official language of Denamrk changed to arabic, cous cous is now the national dish and your bibles are replaced by Quaran then you have been overrun.

So, as you are interested in the Danish situation:

http://img287.echo.cx/img287/7423/040924womenaskingforrape1gw.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

http://img287.echo.cx/img287/5882/050504radicalislamistsrecruite.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

The very good reaction of the Queen:

http://img287.echo.cx/img287/7788/050414danishqueenwarnsagainsti.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

http://img287.echo.cx/img287/2893/050414danishqueenwarnsagainsti1.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

http://img287.echo.cx/img287/2112/050414danishqueenwarnsagainsti2.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

The too very good reaction of the politics:

http://img287.echo.cx/img287/8199/050405stoptoimmigrantsinflux4f.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

http://img287.echo.cx/img287/6356/050408danemarkclosingdoors15ed.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

http://img287.echo.cx/img287/4629/050408danemarkclosingdoors21rp.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

And for the fun, the little siren of Copenhague with a burka

:lol:

http://img287.echo.cx/img287/5110/041216pauvrepetitesirne7hl.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

So, sorry if it's annoying or disturbing for you, but the trend among European peoples is just going according to my line.

BigBaribal
05-29-2005, 07:25 AM
Btw, the pics from the Lord of the Rings are far less off-topic than you can think: John Rhies-Davies, the actor who played the dwarf Gimli said also very interesting things about the subject of this topic.

Thom
05-29-2005, 07:55 AM
I call that prision statistic bull****. please print the source.

ethinic minorties are disproportionate in prision population to national population yes, but are still in the minority. that is to be expected when they are disporportionatly spread on the scale of class and wealth.

you dont seem to be listening to any of the main points of this thread.

why do you want to take out a section of society because some people with the same colour skin as them are causing trouble or are extremists?

I dont say get rid of all white people because there are some say christian fanatics.

I thought you might simply have differening views from me at the start of this thread, but it seems to be that you're just a run of the mill racist i'm afraid.

dangerclose
05-29-2005, 11:42 AM
Welcome to Air***** One of Oceania. Great Britain along with the rest of western europe are well on their way to fulfilling Orwell's vision in 1984 .... socialist ***** holes.

Political correctness is nothing but moral cowardice and another example of left wing lunacy.

perdurabo
05-29-2005, 02:48 PM
WTF?? poor englishmens :petting:
those socialistic band ass holes are nuts since when tolerance is giving some spetial rights? since when tolerance is giving money? since when tolerance is allowing for laws braking?(some of the acts normally would be prosecuted but because they are done by minorities they aren't :roll: )
tolerance means only not destroying or hunting minorities its not even liking! personally i dont like homos and allways want to puke when i see two guys hloding hands but i'm tolerance guy so i don't take axe and do the right thing! when they try to impose their thoughts on me they call it crusade aginst non tolerant :cantbeli: :cantbeli: :cantbeli: tolerance is allowing them to live not bending over to get ass rape in ToF-style!

ronin2172
05-29-2005, 03:36 PM
Again baribal you fail to impress...all you are doing is painting with braod strokes....do radical elements exist in minoroties...yes...they exist in all groups...you ever here of the KKK?

Look them up...minorties dont have the market cornered on violent outcasts...(then again knowing you you will find an article saying they are the salt of the earth).

WTF?? poor englishmens
those socialistic band ass holes are nuts since when tolerance is giving some spetial rights? since when tolerance is giving money? since when tolerance is allowing for laws braking?(some of the acts normally would be prosecuted but because they are done by minorities they aren't )
tolerance means only not destroying or hunting minorities its not even liking! personally i dont like homos and allways want to puke when i see two guys hloding hands but i'm tolerance guy so i don't take axe and do the right thing! when they try to impose their thoughts on me they call it crusade aginst non tolerant tolerance is allowing them to live not bending over to get ass rape in ToF-style!

Uhhh I dont know what your on about Pedurabo...since minoroties have been jailed three to four times as much as whites..(according to baribal's skewed statistics). In fact for minoroties it tends to be the opposite they get jailed and harrased by the police for incidents that majoroties don't even get tickets for! And tolerance means respect and treating people like human beings....not shunning them from a proper place in society (which is what you seem to advocate)

Welcome to Air***** One of Oceania. Great Britain along with the rest of western europe are well on their way to fulfilling Orwell's vision in 1984 .... socialist ***** holes.

Political correctness is nothing but moral cowardice and another example of left wing lunacy.

uhh...ok..... have a cookie, you'll feel much better :petting: