The Chinese produce their own copy of the M4 rifle

http://tuku.military.china.com/military/pic/2005-09-14/815841_674652806.jpg

http://tuku.military.china.com/military/pic/2005-09-14/815841_674652603.jpg

http://tuku.military.china.com/military/pic/2005-09-14/815841_674653011.jpg

http://tuku.military.china.com/military/pic/2005-09-14/815841_674653383.jpg

http://tuku.military.china.com/military/pic/2005-09-14/815841_674653580.jpg

bluered12
09-18-2005, 07:29 AM
Can anyone please translate the designation of this M4 copy?
CQ 5.56 mm M4?

As far as I know Iran is producing a copy of this copy :D

Dalleer
09-18-2005, 08:14 AM
I wonder if anyone bothered to ask for a permission.

Scottie
09-18-2005, 08:46 AM
i wander what the price range is for this.

DeltaWhisky58
09-18-2005, 10:18 AM
Copyright, Registered Trademark, Patents, Intellectual Property rights - don't think these factors are even considered.

How are you going to stop them copying anything?

MEGR
09-18-2005, 10:22 AM
They've already made an M1A copy also. Wonder if they'll copy the SCAR?

eucalyptus
09-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Is that actually a copy or a information folder translated to chinese

scrybe
09-18-2005, 12:56 PM
That flip-up site is a copy of the A.R.M.S #40.

bleaches
09-18-2005, 03:07 PM
well, for one thing. we all know the quality :lol:

I love Rachael Leigh Cook
09-18-2005, 04:24 PM
ell, for one thing. we all know the quality Laughing

I don't. Please tell me your detailed technical knowledge and extensive first hand experiences with this weapon.

Durandal
09-18-2005, 05:23 PM
I don't. Please tell me your detailed technical knowledge and extensive first hand experiences with this weapon.

One can look at the all the copies of firearms that NORINCO has been selling the UNited States before the Chinese import ban (like the Trenchbroom 12 ga) and KNOW it'll be crap. Probably well below anything Panther Arms makes (not to offend any DPMS owners).

Anyways...intellectual property violation for certain, PLUS they licensed the manufacturing of the rifle to Iran as well.

I'll never own one and I'll berate any sucker that buys one...assuming we ever lift the import ban.

jd123
09-18-2005, 05:41 PM

One can look at the all the copies of firearms that NORINCO has been selling the UNited States before the Chinese import ban (like the Trenchbroom 12 ga) and KNOW it'll be crap. Probably well below anything Panther Arms makes (not to offend any DPMS owners).

Anyways...intellectual property violation for certain, PLUS they licensed the manufacturing of the rifle to Iran as well.

I'll never own one and I'll berate any sucker that buys one...assuming we ever lift the import ban.

apprently, you never owned or fired anything that norinco made. At least try to get some feedbacks from field users before you open your mouth. Pathetic....

American Patriot
09-18-2005, 06:35 PM
They made a good export AK, the Polytech Legend

JoaMei
09-18-2005, 08:51 PM
Copyright, Registered Trademark, Patents, Intellectual Property rights - don't think these factors are even considered.

How are you going to stop them copying anything?

The Patents on the M-16/M4 are expired since many years. Anybody who wants to can build them. But I think the name "M4" is protected, H&K wasnt allowed to use it on their improved models.

JKD
09-18-2005, 09:01 PM
So, basically, you've never shot it and you're pulling your comments out of your ass. Thanks.

He said he has never owned one. Where in his post did he say he has never fired one?

I know my friends let me fire their guns when we go out to the range. I'm sure Durandal's do too.

.....the bolt pulls poorly...not clean at all, pump on the 870, even oiled is not smooth as it should be.....

....and it sounds like he has.

ramy
09-18-2005, 09:21 PM
i wander what the price range is for this.

$770 CDN.

Its cheap for an ar-15... Even though its cheap I wouldnt buy one.. I would only buy a Armalite, Bushmaster or Colt.... Or build my own :D

otiscjackson
09-18-2005, 09:24 PM
The tech9 is a tight weapon. I get mine for $75. You dont even need sights.

CMEPTb
09-18-2005, 09:27 PM
I can't speak about Norinco M4 or M14, but their shotguns, SKS, AK's, and 1911's are good quality weapons.

American Patriot
09-18-2005, 09:47 PM
The tech9 is a tight weapon. I get mine for $75. You dont even need sights.

Word up.

HoboWithAK
09-18-2005, 10:11 PM
well, for one thing. we all know the quality :lol:

Norinco M14s are actually made to very high quality. Except for the bolt, a lot of people prefer them to USGI parts.

Mark Sman
09-19-2005, 12:51 AM
The Polytech M-14 clones were kind of the exception to the rule. The receivers were better than original GI.

The bolts weren't necessarily bad either. Its just that their specs came in close to the looser allowable head space. Maybe some were over the line.

Most of the Norinco stuff I tried was, indeed, crap.

The barrels used to wear out ridiculous quick on their AK clone.

Durandal
09-19-2005, 08:56 AM
[So, basically, you've never shot it and you're pulling your comments out of your ass. Thanks.

I gave you 4 guns made by NORINCO that I have shot.

rofl

Durandal
09-19-2005, 09:37 AM
Although Durandal comes across a bit stronger than usual in this post, I still think his opinion on firearms(as well as REMOV's) carry more weight than anyone else on this forum.

Yeah, I got a couple bids from local construction companies for overhead cover for my commercial gun range and got pissed some airsofter was lecturing me. I wasn't happy with the bids and this kids got under my craw.

Sorry I exploded like that. :oops:

Geezah
09-19-2005, 10:41 AM
I've shot a Norinco M1A, it was pretty sweet but I was failry new to the World of firearms at that point. Now the 1911 the same guy owned seemed to be causing him problems but I think this was related to the rear site being off.

On the subject of a Chinese copy of an M4, not sure I would want to own one, the same way I would not be interested in owing a Chinese copy of a SIG.

Herrmannek
09-19-2005, 10:50 AM
I would take it if anyone would allow me :) , but ya I live in gun almost free country :)

gtronin
09-19-2005, 12:37 PM
ok, I own a 'rinco 1911... the bastard's internals are crude and not exactly pretty, but it pushed out lead like its supposed to and does it without a hiccup... even the 1200+rounds of almost 60 year old ammo I had...
the metal is supposedly really tough, thougher than need be it seems(story goes that some smiths refuse to work on them cause it messes up their tools) and the barrel is alright it seems... cause it still shoots better than I can aim it seems(cause I think the sights are quite bad, but I am gonna change that) also the trigger-pull is rough compared to other guns I shot till now...

it does the job and you shouldnt expect perfection at the price its being sold.

while I am not a gun knowitall, all this can be backed up by people on the 1911 forum and I think they do know whats what, btw... people like it as a starter gun then mod the hell out of it...

haze99
09-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Ummm, misnomer!

The M-4 is a CARBINE, the M-16 is a RIFLE.

Let's tighten up on the terms!

BTW, nice copy there PRC!

LtVacan
09-19-2005, 06:55 PM
I have two 5.56mm Norinco AKs and they are pretty good quality. The 5.56 models were made exclusively for the U.S. civilian market and they are of far better quality than the run of the mill 7.62 Norinco (many of which are junk).

One of these is a traditional underfolder that was shot alot before I bought it about 8 years ago. The other one is a rare side folder with black plastic furniture that I bought new just before the ban. Both rifles work flawlessly and have had many, many rounds fired through them.

My Dad has a Norinco SKS that is very accurate and a Norinco bolt action .22. Both are good guns, but have not been fired extensively.

I don't know about other Norinco stuff, but all of the ones I have personal experience with are good guns. The finish varies from OK to crappy, but they shoot just fine.

I have 40+ years shooting, gun collecting, and tinkering experience and my Dad has 70+ years including gun design, gunsmithing and mechanical engineering, so our opinions are not meaningless (despite the fact that I play airsoft).

I prefer my Colts, but I would not feel poorly armed with either of my Norinco AKs.

BTW: A carbine is a short rifle. It is imprecise to call an M4 a rifle, but it is not incorrect.

M4Guru
09-19-2005, 07:49 PM
They've already made an M1A copy also. Wonder if they'll copy the SCAR?

That "copy" is actually made on our USGI M14 tooling that we sold china after adopting the M16 series.

D.E. Watters
09-19-2005, 08:33 PM
That "copy" is actually made on our USGI M14 tooling that we sold china after adopting the M16 series.

Wrong China. The US sold H&R's M14 tooling to the Republic of China (Taiwan), not the People's Republic of China.

M4Guru
09-19-2005, 09:44 PM

Wrong China. The US sold H&R's M14 tooling to the Republic of China (Taiwan), not the People's Republic of China.

You are correct, I got the Polytech and Norinco versions confused.

muede
09-19-2005, 10:11 PM

The thing i know that it will be cheap, and maybe the finish isnt the best possible but the chinese firearms WORK, i think im getting myself a one, instead of paying ridicilous sums for a US one. :P

Flagg
09-20-2005, 04:24 AM
Although Durandal comes across a bit stronger than usual in this post, I still think his opinion on firearms(as well as REMOV's) carry more weight than anyone else on this forum.

Yeah, I got a couple bids from local construction companies for overhead cover for my commercial gun range and got pissed some airsofter was lecturing me. I wasn't happy with the bids and this kids got under my craw.

Sorry I exploded like that. :oops:

Don't you know the rule of thumb for contractors?

E = MC squared

E being the actual costs

M being the tiMe estimated that it will take to complete which is horse*****

C being the estimated Cost which is yet another pile of horse*****

then you square it....with square root meaning getting bent over and raped

:lol:

NaOH
09-20-2005, 09:54 PM
NORINCO sells lots of guns up here. I have a M-14 that will rival the Springfield in every regard except finish for 1/4 the price. Even Fulton admits the recievers are far better than the Springfields.

Cheap cost, high quality materials but average finish sums up NORINCO firearms.

Durandal
09-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Even Fulton admits the recievers are far better than the Springfields.

Please supply the link to their website where they say this...please.

Durandal
09-20-2005, 10:53 PM
then you square it....with square root meaning getting bent over and raped

24$ a sq/ft for the overhead cover at 22 feet wide by 150 ft long (x2) plus 4$ a sq/ft for the concrete underneath is the best quote so far.

Bah!

That'll be close to 50K without even building a pro-shop, rezoning, sewage, electrical, or ammo inventory.

I was going to try to stay under 100K...its driving me nuts.

MEGR
09-20-2005, 11:54 PM

The thing i know that it will be cheap, and maybe the finish isnt the best possible but the chinese firearms WORK, i think im getting myself a one, instead of paying ridicilous sums for a US one. :P

I guess for where you live, you would probably have to pay alot more for an AR-15 made in the US. For me, the prices are worth it. AR-15s here are top-notch in my book, and have not failed during operation. The machining, material, everything on my ARs are just perfect.

As for the Chinese copy: I've never seen one before, so I'll reserve my judgement when I can some experience with them.

And by the way, I'm thinking about putting a cup holder on my flattop rifle. Just a little project I might be doing in my design class.

09-21-2005, 02:26 AM
actually norinco products are known for being crap.

There are reasons why some things are built the way they are. Just because they produced a lot of low-cost, low polish stuff for export to sub-saharan Africa and the Mid-east, doesn't mean they are incapable of producing anything good. It's called market segmentation. Do you really think Norinco is incapable of making a $3000 M4 if they wanted to?

if the gun's quality is apperant even before you start shooting you know something is really bad.

Yeah, the M4 looks so damn ugly, it must be a POS. :D

rob
09-21-2005, 03:29 AM
actually norinco products are known for being crap.

There are reasons why some things are built the way they are. Just because they produced a lot of low-cost, low polish stuff for export to sub-saharan Africa and the Mid-east, doesn't mean they are incapable of producing anything good. It's called market segmentation. Do you really think Norinco is incapable of making a $3000 M4 if they wanted to?

if the gun's quality is apperant even before you start shooting you know something is really bad.

Yeah, the M4 looks so damn ugly, it must be a POS. :D

is norinco capable of making a 3000usd m4. sure, but it wouldnt sell. no one would pay that much for a gun from a company with a reputation like norinco. not to mention m4 patents (feed ramps and such, remember the m4 is much newer then the ar15 itself) are still in place and thus it would be unimportable into the us. so they wont make a 3000 dollar m4. and that is just the marketing side, not including the reworking of the company for the semi custom work needed to justify a gun of that price, all making the whole thing not very workable. this is just like people that automatically are interested in anything hk puts out. they have a very good reputation and people are automatically impressed becasue they have established themselves as a top tier maker, just on the opposite side of the spectrum.

and when did i mention looks? :|

09-21-2005, 04:14 AM
So this thing costs $700 (someone said), on what basis do you claim that it would not be equivilant to a US made rifle of similar price(if such a thing existed)?

Since the US does not permit the importation of Norinco firearms for civillian purchase, I doubt that this weapon is intended for export to the US. I imagine Iran is a more likely candidate. Iran is already in possesion of the Tooling and machinery used to produce the Norinco CQ and are churning them out by the bucket load. The CQ itself was probably given to the Chinese by the CIA during the Afghan war to equip the Mujahedeen anyway(That's what Jane's says). Why the hell else would they bother to produce such a weapon?

Like I said, unless you've actually fired the damn thing then you don't know.

SS1983
09-21-2005, 07:10 AM
Nice,but who will buy this?Our Chinese can not buy,maybe Canadian can?

I had fired a 56-2 rifle(NOT A NORINCO MADE RIFLE),I feel good.Maybe they sell poor quality guns to North America, ;) .

BTW,I love Rachael Leigh Cook,Do you have Chinese made firearms?

Luno
09-21-2005, 07:28 AM
Nice,but who will buy this?Our Chinese can not buy,maybe Canadian can?

I had fired a 56-2 rifle(NOT A NORINCO MADE RIFLE),I feel good.Maybe they sell poor quality guns to North America, ;) .

BTW,I love Rachael Leigh Cook,Do you have Chinese made firearms?

Hello mate can you translate the text on this pictures :D
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/6381/8158416746528065mt.jpg

jd123
09-21-2005, 01:19 PM
I owned 8 Norinco made firearms, still owns 5 of them, except one is crappy, the rest are good quality firearms. They never misfired, jammed, accurate enough to do what it is designed for. Never owned a trench gun, so don't know nothing about it. But for $120, what are you beefing about?

MEGR
09-21-2005, 01:57 PM
I'm wondering who they were marketing to. I mean, were they expecting M4 users to start buying cheaper Chinese rifles? Can Chinese civilians purchase rifles like these? Is the Chinese military thinking about using M4-clones?

SMGLee
09-21-2005, 02:39 PM
I'm wondering who they were marketing to. I mean, were they expecting M4 users to start buying cheaper Chinese rifles? Can Chinese civilians purchase rifles like these? Is the Chinese military thinking about using M4-clones?

PLA got that new caliber and bullpup rifle, the faux M4 is unlikely to be adapted by the Chinese military.

But.... Supplying this to their 3rd world allies might be a bonus. giving it away in bulk much like what Soviet did with the AK47s?? is it a possibility??

D.E. Watters
09-21-2005, 08:17 PM
I'm wondering who they were marketing to.

Communist insurgents, terrorists, and PLA special forces who are trying to be confused as US or other friendly troops to sow confusion and create Blue-on-Blue incidents.

muede
09-22-2005, 05:33 AM
I guess for where you live, you would probably have to pay alot more for an AR-15 made in the US. For me, the prices are worth it. AR-15s here are top-notch in my book, and have not failed during operation. The machining, material, everything on my ARs are just perfect.
Well,

Bushmaster M4 Carbine = 1400€
Bushmaster Modular Carbine = 1700€

On the another side:

Arsenal SAR-M1 = 600€

And on some occasions Saiga on "ak format" as cheap as 300€ and in comparison to these weapons in the utility and usefulness of them i just dont think that the "Colt" type of weapons are priced correctly, ie in comparison they are equal or even have some handicaps, yet cost maybe 1100€ more than ak type, etc.

Durandal
09-22-2005, 09:48 AM
And on some occasions Saiga on "ak format" as cheap as 300€ and in comparison to these weapons in the utility and usefulness of them i just dont think that the "Colt" type of weapons are priced correctly, ie in comparison they are equal or even have some handicaps, yet cost maybe 1100€ more than ak type, etc.

Ahhh but Saiga is a good, low-end manufacturer (like Taurus for auto pistols...though Taurus' revolvers are some of the best on the market). Their semi-auto 12 ga is nice. I also shot the .410, nice also.

Jakkech
09-22-2005, 01:22 PM
Gee, if they have the same accuracy as their previous guns, i wouldn't recommend to buy one.

Durandal
09-22-2005, 08:31 PM

Still waiting.

Seraphim
09-22-2005, 09:36 PM

Still waiting.

If you have a Polytech or Norinco M14S complete rifle you have one of the finest M14-type receivers ever made. We can turn your Polytech or Norinco M14S complete rifle into a beautiful Fulton Armory rifle as follows:

Durandal
09-22-2005, 10:03 PM

Still waiting.

If you have a Polytech or Norinco M14S complete rifle you have one of the finest M14-type receivers ever made. We can turn your Polytech or Norinco M14S complete rifle into a beautiful Fulton Armory rifle as follows:

Link it please...

jd123
09-22-2005, 10:19 PM
http://www.fulton-armory.com/MARifles.htm
do a keyword search on"chinese".

Seraphim
09-22-2005, 10:21 PM
Theres no direct link...it just stays www.fulton-armory.com Its under the m14 section...almost all the way to the bottom of the page.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/Sinasta/a91706a2.jpg

ramy
09-23-2005, 03:05 AM
I know from a handfull of people who own a Norinco M14 and that they are great firearms... The rear sites need to be replaced but all in all its REALLY good for the $399 CAD that they cost...

Dont buy one Norinco M14 buy two just in case ;)

SS1983
09-23-2005, 07:24 AM
I know from a handfull of people who own a Norinco M14 and that they are great firearms... The rear sites need to be replaced but all in all its REALLY good for the $399 CAD that they cost...

Dont buy one Norinco M14 buy two just in case ;) :D

http://www.war-sky.com/forum/attachment/Day_050918/36_101663.jpg

jd123
09-23-2005, 10:25 AM
:roll:
Interesting, M4 profile barrel with A1 upper and no deflector??

Durandal
09-23-2005, 11:08 AM

Ah yes, China, where the rifles are are more expensive than their women.

jd123
09-23-2005, 12:27 PM
Why not. Ain't like you here gaving up your balls, guns and $$$ to get laid for 30seconds.

Aerosoul
09-23-2005, 12:37 PM
there was a thread here nopt too long ago when that above pic was posted. i made a reply in it and i wanted to see if anyone else responded.

does anyone what thread i'm taling about? i can't find it in my post history.

Durandal
09-23-2005, 04:48 PM
Why not. Ain't like you here gaving up your balls, guns and $$$ to get laid for 30seconds.

Thank god for that.

I like my home quite nicely thank you very much. Where I CAN have guns and money.

Lots of both.

jd123
09-23-2005, 04:59 PM

Thank god for that.

I like my home quite nicely thank you very much. Where I CAN have guns and money.

Lots of both.

sounds like you seldom get laid. ;)

bbc100
09-24-2005, 06:59 AM
http://www.china-defense.com/forum/uploads/post-21-1118249416.jpg

Durandal
09-25-2005, 05:38 PM
sounds like you seldom get laid. ;)

rofl

Rishon
09-25-2005, 08:10 PM
:roll:
Interesting, M4 profile barrel with A1 upper and no deflector?? expendability comes to mind.

jtv3062
11-16-2005, 06:19 PM
http://www.fulton-armory.com/FAQ.htm#M14R look towards the bottom of the link. sa inc recvrs are cast. chi com are forged like usgi. heres a link to a on line book on the m14 and clones http://www.imageseek.com/m1a/

Spartan XV
11-17-2005, 12:16 AM
:D

Those are cheap spring airsoft guns, note the screwholes............

CanuckZ
06-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Chinese M4s are arriving any day now here.

Loke-Gao-Zhu
06-08-2008, 08:04 PM
at least the CQ M4 copied the original pistol grip's design....the Chinese m-16's pistol design was retarded...

http://world.guns.ru/assault/cq311dotjpg (http://world.guns.ru/assault/cq311dotjpg)

Anyway i'm proud of my motherland's ingenuity, i'd expect them to copy Russian weapons (such as AN-94 clones), it's sick and tiring to see Chinese copies of Russian weapons.

Ezekiel25:17
06-08-2008, 08:06 PM
at least the CQ M4 copied the original pistol grip's design....the Chinese m-16's pistol design was retarded...

http://world.guns.ru/assault/cq311dotjpg

Anyway i'm proud of my motherland's ingenuity, i'd expect them to copy Russian weapons (such as AN-94 clones), it's sick and tiring to see Chinese copies of Russian weapons.

:roll:rofl .

Rynnäkkökivääri
06-08-2008, 08:25 PM
They made a good export AK, the Polytech Legend

That was Polytech's work my friend.

CombatBoots
06-08-2008, 09:04 PM
What on earth could that little "bump" on the stock be for? And the grip...
I think they just wanted to have that 10% difference to say they did something.

James
06-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Chinese M4s are arriving any day now here.

Thanks, that was a great reason to bring back this thread.

CanuckZ
08-15-2008, 03:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/DeckardCGN/CQM4bdotjpg

Rynnäkkökivääri
08-15-2008, 04:31 PM
So does it suck or is it decent?

CanuckZ
08-15-2008, 05:12 PM
This is not mine, but a dealer sample. Shipment is delayed due to Olympics.

Rynnäkkökivääri
08-15-2008, 05:39 PM
Ah ok, are you getting one when they come?

CanuckZ
08-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Yes, and I have a Norinco 97A (QBZ-95 in 5.56mm) on order too.

Aldo Penniconi
08-15-2008, 08:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/DeckardCGN/CQM4bdotjpg

Looks like the Decade Corp MG4 Carbine manufactured under licence in the UK.

Jµµso
08-18-2010, 04:30 PM
Chinese made M4 in range.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBJO_zXuHVQ

Clear_blues
08-18-2010, 07:06 PM
holy crap, it comes with burst?

deagle
08-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Actually, I even stated I would NEVER own one and never had.

I have a couple buddies that haul their's out and let me tell you...

...utter crap.

Poor craftsmanship. NORINCO 320 (UZI clone), SKS, Trench Gun Rem 870 12 ga, and (I am assuming its the JW-103) a bolt action .30.

All of them are horrible. Poorly manufactured parts, rough hard edges, the bolt pulls poorly...not clean at all, pump on the 870, even oiled is not smooth as it should be. The SA Uzi's stock blows with a crap ass stain job, metal stamping looks like it was done in a cave, some of the welds lack anything remotely a professional quality.

To top that, all the designs are knock offs.

So please try defending something actually WORTH defending. NORINCO's export stuff is cheap crap that, ironically enough considering the "made in China" sticker on each one, red necks buy because they either do not know better or could care less and want a cheap gun.

My experience with NORINCO products has been ****ful.

End of ƒucking discussion.

Silly child.

true, but any gun's output kills regardless

Geezah
08-19-2010, 11:01 PM
1/9 twist, wth, is it a Bushmaster..........p-)

What military do the guys doing the shooting belong to?

Mein Teil
08-19-2010, 11:11 PM
Hey at least we don't have to worry about them messing up the industry here. I hope I never see one of these in person and this is one weapon I don't mind seeing banned.

junglejim
08-19-2010, 11:37 PM
1/9 twist, wth, is it a Bushmaster..........p-)

What military do the guys doing the shooting belong to?

Philippine Army reservists. Will forward it to a friend of mine, somebody sure will be pissed, using regular assets (the KM-450) and the shabby uniform.

The Norinco is not used by the Armed Forces of the Philippines. We manufactured our own M-16's.

carbonrod
08-19-2010, 11:57 PM
Hey at least we don't have to worry about them messing up the industry here. I hope I never see one of these in person and this is one weapon I don't mind seeing banned.
The sad thing is that with all the export regulations the US has put on its rifles, much of the rest of the world's sporting community is left little choice but to use variants made outside of the US. Happened with both the m14, and the m16/m4. End result is lost $ in export sales, and a foreign manufacturing engine kept alive making increasingly high quality rifles.

For the record, all my ARs are Canadian, or US made, but I have seen and shot several of these chinese M4s. Pretty good product. Not as good as the chinese m14s have become, but a decent product.

junglejim
08-20-2010, 12:05 AM
The finish leaves something to be desired and quality is still being questioned. Even in my neck of the woods (Philippines) only those people who don't have the connections or hook up among the enthusiasts buy the Norinco M4gery. Especially since other Tier 3 manufacturers exist in country.

Geezah
08-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the info jj. :)

china_police
08-25-2010, 02:24 PM
Police departments in Penzhou Sichuan has started using this gun.

http://news.163.com/09/0404/05/561JVFOR0001124J.html