PDA

View Full Version : my first airsoft game tomorrow.

FozzieBear
11-19-2005, 01:45 PM
well i thought since you guys are the experts id get some advice, ive done blank firing exercises with cadets before, but i dont really know what to expect from airsoft, im going to www.firefight.co.uk (kent) gonna be renting some guns with my dad, so any advice on tactics/absulutly anything?

tenda
11-19-2005, 02:09 PM
well
run fast, take cover, be agressive, have fun ...and at the end have a beer...!!p-)

FozzieBear
11-19-2005, 02:16 PM
sounds like a good plan to me... ill have to get my dad to buy the beer ;) hahhahah

tenda
11-19-2005, 02:17 PM
sounds like a good plan to me... ill have to get my dad to buy the beer ;) hahhahah
mhhh....so go for a milkshake...!!!!!!p-)
have fun man...!!!:)

FozzieBear
11-19-2005, 02:19 PM
yeah it should be good... hope i get a good rented weapon not a crappy one... anymore advice for before/after the game? any advice on rules?

Scottie
11-19-2005, 02:28 PM
always be fair. Dont think about cheating.
if you know you hit someone else, and they dont call it.
dont be annoying and shout and ramble about how they cheat etc...

er.. i dont really know since i dont do airsoft... :p

FozzieBear
11-19-2005, 02:29 PM
yeah i already know about the 'honour' of the game and to take your hits and if you think you hit someone else dont ***** about it just talk to a marshall or shrug it off.

Malc
11-19-2005, 02:52 PM
yeah it should be good... hope i get a good rented weapon not a crappy one... anymore advice for before/after the game? any advice on rules?

They'll give you a gun like this one

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/bin/image-lib/products/32RTMAK47SPETB.jpg

There not bad but make sure you keep on winding the mag.

JoaMei
11-19-2005, 03:05 PM
If your enemy doesnt drop down from your bullets, kick them in their balls. That will teach them and gives your team extra points.

tenda
11-19-2005, 03:10 PM
p-) ok...i'l be serious...
ask info....don't be shy
follow the others...look...listen...and learn...:)
be onest as you normally do in your daylife...
learn how to charge you magazine, insert the safe and wind the magazine...and don't forget to wear gloves and glasses/mask...!!!!p-)

wiking
11-19-2005, 03:28 PM
p-) ok...i'l be serious...
ask info....don't be shy
follow the others...look...listen...and learn...:)
be onest as you normally do in your daylife...
learn how to charge you magazine, insert the safe and wind the magazine...and don't forget to wear gloves and glasses/mask...!!!!p-)

And protect your balls. Can imagine that HAS to hurt. p-)

tenda
11-19-2005, 03:31 PM
And protect your balls. Can imagine that HAS to hurt. p-)
yessssssss after you add suggestion...we've create a great motto for a t shirt...!!!!!!!p-)

Omaha
11-19-2005, 03:52 PM
And protect your balls.

Two's company....three's a crowd.

Digital Marine
11-19-2005, 05:01 PM
knee pads, knee pads, knee pads!!

Almost totalled my knee my first time..p-)

K.Johnston
11-19-2005, 07:32 PM
i hope you die...

many times over

= P

FozzieBear
11-20-2005, 03:11 PM
all went well, got a few kills, took my hits, lots of nades were thrown, and bb's shot, and i got some close range stingers in the leg but im gooood ;) it was fun! gonna have to get my own airsoft gun now :P those rentals are crap!

Digital Marine
11-20-2005, 03:12 PM
woot

Glad to hear you liked it!:)

tenda
11-20-2005, 03:13 PM
all went well, got a few kills, took my hits, lots of nades were thrown, and bb's shot, and i got some close range stingers in the leg but im gooood ;) it was fun! gonna have to get my own airsoft gun now :P those rentals are crap!
well man welcome in the airsoft madness...!!!!!!!!:hug:
i 'm happy to hear that you've enjoy during the game...!!!