PDA

View Full Version : KWA USP Compact

Milla
01-24-2006, 11:47 PM
So i have a KWA usp compact, and im having a problem with my slide, ive had this problem since i got the pistol. When i pull the slide back to lock it, when i hit the slide release it gets stuck. Or if i pull the slide back and hold the slide release down so it goes back it still gets stuck back. I dont know if the spring is to weak or something, but there doesnt seem to be any rough edges on the slide or the lower frame where it slides against....any ideas?

Gringo
01-25-2006, 02:14 AM
when the slide is held back to the rear look underneath at the rear of slide to see if a screw is protruding from the slide, if it is then that is catching against the hammer. To fix, simply get an allen key and screw it back in.

Milla
01-25-2006, 02:17 AM
Thats not it, it feels rough right where the little cut out where the slide release goes in, right in that area when i slide it back and move it forward with my hand it feels rough, i dont know if the spring is messed up? it looks normal to me. And it does this like 80% of the time, otehr times it works great. When firing i never have a problem, but sometimes when the mag is spent its suppose to lock back, well it won't and it gets stuck halfway in the middle of the slide release cut out.

Ok, so i thought it might be the barrel rubbing against the slide, so i took it out along with the spring and just put the slide on the lower frame and ran it back and forth and something feels rough up front somewhere when sliding it, i have no idea wtf it is because everything looks normal! Its driving me nuts