PDA

View Full Version : Going to the bathroom

LawrenceofArabia
02-27-2006, 10:05 PM
Hi all. I am just wondering, how do pilots go to bathroom on the fighter plane? I'm curious because I just read in a magazine that fighter pilots fly for sometimes up to 5 hours in a jet. In those 5 hours what if he has diahrea or has to pee?

evanfitz
02-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Not sure but I'll say your probably screwed till you land.

Resurrection
02-27-2006, 10:11 PM
Most pilots have relief bags with them (not sure if they're attached to the uniform/G-suit). Those are only for pissing though. Some just use plastic bottles.

toad
02-27-2006, 10:20 PM
In US navy planes (of the single or double seat model) the crew have relief tubes which are just a funnel that you can Pee in, it then runs out the bottom the AC.

AC like E-2's come from Grumman with a chemical toilet, but in many navy jets they are removed, and the crew uses relief tubes also.

If you have diahrea, you **** yourself, then sit in it for the several hour flight. Trap on board sitting in it, then you tell the plane captain to get an AME to replace the seat pan. Lastly you walk to the island in a wide stance duck walk, till you get out of your flight suit.

Ladies can use the relief tubes as well, they have adapters. No kidding.

And for those who have shy bladders and can't pee, there are 'depends'.

Now on the newer bombers like the B-2 the bathroom in in the aft lounge, near the coffee machine. :)

HoboWithAK
02-27-2006, 10:29 PM
I don't think a pilot would be flying with diahrea due to dehydration concerns.

EvanL
02-27-2006, 10:31 PM
I don't think a pilot would be flying with diahrea due to dehydration concerns.
You think he sets off on the flight with the intent to crap himself?

toad
02-27-2006, 10:34 PM
Well put Evan....

EvanL
02-27-2006, 10:37 PM
Thank you.

Chulo
02-27-2006, 10:55 PM
the B1 Bomber and other large bombers have a chemical toilet in the cockpit.. but man it would stink!

ZaakM433
02-27-2006, 11:14 PM
well, considering some bombers could be in the air for more than 24 hours I believe a chem tiolet is a necessity....

EvanL
02-27-2006, 11:18 PM
Using a chem toilet is an iffy idea at best. Imagine what would happen if they had to make an evasive manoeuver and did a spin or some crazy ninja stuff. Feaces and blue water everywhere. It would be a travesty!

digrar
02-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Much like when you trap some one in a port-a-potty and drag them around behind a ute at a B&S Ball.......p-)

EvanL
02-27-2006, 11:43 PM
Much like when you trap some one in a port-a-potty and drag them around behind a ute at a B&S Ball.......p-)
In elementary school.. part of our school was being renovated so they had porta pottys set up so the workers wouldn't be taking ****es in the school bathrooms and scaring us. Anyways some kid decided to go into one to go to the bathroom because we were outside at recess. And I waited until he got in, and then tipped it on him. He came out with blue chemical toilet stains on his white shirt.

ANother porta potty incident I once had was when we went on a class trip to spend the night in a pioneer village in the bush. We had flashlights and we had to stay in buddy formation. So when my budy needed to take a ****, I had to go with him. So he was in there taking a **** and I was holding the flashlight in the door for him for some reason. I guess he was afraid to **** in the dark. Anyways, I shut the light off on him and piled up snow in the door in front of him so he couldn't get out. This one you couldn't tip because it was a shack built around a hole in the ground to crap in. So he was stuck in there for a while until one of the chaperones heard him yelling and came over to let him out, but was scared off by a coyote that was attracted by the smell of fresh pooh. All in all he didn't tell on me and he never made me hold the flashlight for him while he shat ever again.

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 12:10 AM
Using a chem toilet is an iffy idea at best. Imagine what would happen if they had to make an evasive manoeuver and did a spin or some crazy ninja stuff. Feaces and blue water everywhere. It would be a travesty!

I realize that there are bathrooms in big planes, I was asking specifically about fighter jets, like the small f-16. Anyone have links to the "pissing tube" for both male and female? I am thinking about joining the Greek air force instead of being conscripted into the army. As an volunteer airman, I get paid alot better and gets to play flight simulators all day! I am expert in F-22 raptor lightning III.

I'mOnlyHalfPolish
02-28-2006, 12:16 AM
I realize that there are bathrooms in big planes, I was asking specifically about fighter jets, like the small f-16. Anyone have links to the "pissing tube" for both male and female? I am thinking about joining the Greek air force instead of being conscripted into the army. As an volunteer airman, I get paid alot better and gets to play flight simulators all day! I am expert in F-22 raptor lightning III.

man i really hate this kid...j/k...or am i...?

and toad...i dont think i want any of that yellow mess you call coffee you muskrat sonuva...!

Resurrection
02-28-2006, 12:18 AM

LOL! roflThanks man, you just made my day.

digrar
02-28-2006, 12:19 AM
Ha, you don't sound so vehemently opposed to conscripition now that you've found an easy way out....

Karmapolice
02-28-2006, 12:25 AM
Well if the Greek air force equipment is anything like the Greek prison guard equipment you will be flying one of these:

http://www.widerview.com/gs2904.gif

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 12:30 AM
Well if the Greek air force equipment is anything like the Greek prison guard equipment you will be flying one of these:

Okay,

1. Can somebody please answer my 1st question about the pissing tubes on a f-16? If I'm going to fly a f-16, I have to know eveything about it. I have the urge to piss when I get scared from heights.

2. The greek air force doesn't fly those planes, we have F-16s/mirage, I look forward to fly one of those. And as part of training, we DO get to fly computer simulators. I happen to be expert at plane simulators, I play F-22 lighting III, microsoft flight simulator 2000 (as realistic as you can get), and Falcon 4.0.

3. As a Greek Airman, i get paid like tons more than conscripts, but the real advantage is that I don't have to undergo painful physical training, flying a plane I will manage.

Chulo
02-28-2006, 12:32 AM
man i sure i get to be a general when i reach honor 100 on americas army < americasarmy.com >if i do sign up with them.. then any way.. im level 67 in navyfield < navyfield.com> .. so i hope they give me my own battle fleet when im done...

toad
02-28-2006, 12:42 AM
Okay,

1. Can somebody please answer my 1st question about the pissing tubes on a f-16? If I'm going to fly a f-16, I have to know eveything about it. I have the urge to piss when I get scared from heights.

2. The greek air force doesn't fly those planes, we have F-16s/mirage, I look forward to fly one of those. And as part of training, we DO get to fly computer simulators. I happen to be expert at plane simulators, I play F-22 lighting III, microsoft flight simulator 2000 (as realistic as you can get), and Falcon 4.0.

3. As a Greek Airman, i get paid like tons more than conscripts, but the real advantage is that I don't have to undergo painful physical training, flying a plane I will manage.

Your question has been answered by saying that fighter pilots use a pilot relief tube. Google "relief tube" +pilot and you will get a whole bevy of info and maybe a picture or two....

now.....does anyone need info on what to do when you have to puke in a fighter ??

Resurrection
02-28-2006, 12:43 AM
You will learn all you need to know in flight school. And what makes you think that you'll become a pilot if you have phobias such as being afraid of heights?

He wasn't being serious, any numb nut could've figured that one out. Believe it or not, modern airforces around the world use simulators as a training aid. Flying simulators are a very small part of a fighter pilot's training however.

Aww, little Lawrence doesn't want to do PT? And heaven forbid that it may be painful! Ever heard of survival training? G-force endurance training?

IMO, you're too freakin' naive. With that kind of attitude you won't be getting anywhere within the military.

Karmapolice
02-28-2006, 12:45 AM
Okay,
Yeah there is no physical training to fly; you don't need to be fit to handle g's to keep from passing out and oh yeah be flight qualified

Seraphim
02-28-2006, 12:51 AM
Im surprised no one posted the audio file of the pilot ****ting himself. God that was one of the most funniest things I ever heard.

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 01:02 AM
Aww, little Lawrence doesn't want to do PT? And heaven forbid that it may be painful! Ever heard of survival training? G-force endurance training?

IMO, you're too freakin' naive. With that kind of attitude you won't be getting anywhere within the military.

At least in Greece I am free from constant feminist harrasement. At least in Greece, the society acknowledges this "male sacrifice." On the other hand, in Sweden, not only does Men get conscripted, feminist turns it around and calls this a "Violence against Women" instead. In sweden, tens of thousands of male victims of domestic violence are denied shelter for being male. Sweden and Norway are the only 2 developed countries that does not acknolwdge male victims of domesitc violence. Furthemore, Sweden also has this pro-women affirmative action/gender quotas that basically states, if you are a man, then you get fired so a woman can take your spot. If you are a male college graduate looking for job, wait in line until all female graduates get their jobs.

Also, in Sweden, if you touch a woman in a way that she doens't like, she can charge you with rape, ****** assault, "gross violation of a woman's integrity" and get you 20 years in prison. Of course, a female allegation alone is enough for a conviction.

Resurrection
02-28-2006, 01:09 AM
Ok dude, first of all. Trying to attack my country is a pretty pathetic response. In fact you've tried it twice within the course of two days. Give me a direct, somewhat mature reply instead.

Second, I'm sorry man but you have to be one huge ***** if you're getting beaten up by a woman. I'm not trying to be sexist, but that's just the way it is.

Third, and this is a well-known fact. The law is biased towards women in most parts of the Western world and you just have to deal with it. If you want that to change I suggest you become a politician instead of whining about it on a military forum.

Fourth, provide sources for the statements you've made. There is no point in making statements like that if you can't back it up. I've said this before.

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 01:13 AM
Ok dude, first of all. Trying to attack my country is a pretty pathetic response. In fact you've tried it twice within the course of two days. Give me a direct, somewhat mature reply instead.

Second, I'm sorry man but you have to be one huge ***** if you're getting beaten up by a woman. I'm not trying to be sexist, but that's just the way it is.

Third, and this is a well-known fact. The law is biased towards women in most parts of the Western world and you just have to deal with it. If you want that to change I suggest you become a politician instead of whining about it on a military forum.

Resurrection, attacking sweden is not my intent. I have a cousin who lives in Sweden, and he was beaten up by his girlfriend and yet HE was charged with 'gross violation of a woman's integrity.' Despite being in court with all the pictures of bruises and cuts being inflicted upon him, the court found HIM guilty of assaulting his girlfriend who has NO bruises but only words. Sweden simply refuses to acknowledge violence agaisnt men, plain and simply, because of its power-feminist groups.

Resurrection
02-28-2006, 01:17 AM
No, again. You only responded to one part of my reply (which looked like an exact copy of the one you gave me yesterday by the way). I'd like to see what you have to say about the other three parts.

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 01:22 AM
No, again. You only responded to one part of my reply (which looked like an exact copy of the one you gave me yesterday by the way). I'd like to see what you have to say about the other three parts.

I don't understand what you want. I told you this is what Sweden is like from my cousin, who personally experienced this. I'm not going to google some swedish law that I can't read.

Go on any swedish news source like www.thelocal.se (http://www.thelocal.se) or www.sweden.se (http://www.sweden.se) you will see the "equal opportunity" section calls family violence an act of violence against women. Not one government gender-neutral research from other developed countries show that there are no male victims, and the fact that the swedish family shelter denies men also proves this.

Edit: I tried find some stats on Swedish domesitc violence stats, apparently Sweden doesn't even DO research on men.

Resurrection
02-28-2006, 01:24 AM
What's so hard to understand? My reply had four parts to it:

Fourth, provide sources for the statements you've made. There is no point in making statements like that if you can't back it up. I've said this before.
You only answered one part, namely #1. Which happened to basically be a copy of what I read yesterday in your other thread.

mbw1018
02-28-2006, 01:27 AM
Im surprised no one posted the audio file of the pilot ****ting himself. God that was one of the most funniest things I ever heard.

Someone needs to post this. I want to hear it.

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 01:37 AM
What's so hard to understand? My reply had four parts to it:

You only answered one part, namely #1. Which happened to basically be a copy of what I read yesterday in your other thread.

Allright Ressurection,

2) You said that it is not proper for men to get beat up by women. Well, see that is a gender double standard. While feminist have tried to break into male-dominated professions like technology and university, they want women to enjoy their traditional priviledges. Your sterotype is that it is okay for men to get beat up by women and but a major heinous crime for men to attack women. It is your attitude that society sometimes view conscription/violence against men as O.K. My point stands equal rights = equal protection.

3.) So you admit that the law discriminates against men, so oppress men even more by telling them to "suck it up like a man?" See, by me spreading the message and bringing awareness on male issues like conscription/domestic violence, I am hoping society is beginning to wake up more against feminist oppression. What makes you think politicans will change anything with the powerful politically-correct feminist groups? No politican DARES to mention how men are being discriminated against or there is going to be a huge feminist uproar.

4.) Sexist laws.

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/business/article1175845.ece

this radical quota means that no men can become directors in the next 20 years

http://www.sweden.se/templates/cs/BasicFactsheet____11983.aspx

Note the "gross violation of women's integrity" act which men are not entitled to.

Basically Swedish government did not do ANY resaerch on violence against men and jumped to the conclusion that ONLY women are being assaulted.

Look at this canadian research

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/07/14/domestic-violence-050714.html

"In terms of numbers, an estimated 653,000 women and 546,000 men "encountered some form of violence," Statistics Canada said"

Shocking, huh?

remo williams
02-28-2006, 02:30 AM
read an article (i think in maxim)interviewing some ea6 pilot.said that one of the 4 guys had to take a shyte,so he un-did his flight suit as to insert a ziplock which he proceeded to "load".then stowed such armament until it could be properly disposed of when they landed.the pilot who was interviewed said that there was an aroma but since they had on the o2 masks it wasn't as bad,but bad enough..i guess shyte happens .

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 03:05 AM
Allright Ressurection,

2) You said that it is not proper for men to get beat up by women. Well, see that is a gender double standard. While feminist have tried to break into male-dominated professions like technology and university, they want women to enjoy their traditional priviledges. Your sterotype is that it is okay for men to get beat up by women and but a major heinous crime for men to attack women. It is your attitude that society sometimes view conscription/violence against men as O.K. My point stands equal rights = equal protection.

3.) So you admit that the law discriminates against men, so oppress men even more by telling them to "suck it up like a man?" See, by me spreading the message and bringing awareness on male issues like conscription/domestic violence, I am hoping society is beginning to wake up more against feminist oppression. What makes you think politicans will change anything with the powerful politically-correct feminist groups? No politican DARES to mention how men are being discriminated against or there is going to be a huge feminist uproar.

4.) Sexist laws.

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/business/article1175845.ece

this radical quota means that no men can become directors in the next 20 years

Note the "gross violation of women's integrity" act which men are not entitled to.

Basically Swedish government did not do ANY resaerch on violence against men and jumped to the conclusion that ONLY women are being assaulted.

Look at this canadian research

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/07/14/domestic-violence-050714.html

"In terms of numbers, an estimated 653,000 women and 546,000 men "encountered some form of violence," Statistics Canada said"

Shocking, huh?

*Cricket chirps*

What's wrong Resurrection? Cat got your tongue? you already responded to my other threads.

Resurrection
02-28-2006, 03:08 AM
Nope I actually haven't gotten around to reading it yet, I'll have a look at it later. Good night.

perdurabo
02-28-2006, 04:43 AM
Lawrence if you want to be pilot try to do this:
you sit on armchair that can rotate (do it on ceter of your room or anywhere you have enough place) and try spining for a while and while spining try to shake your head from one shoulder to another (like a clock tik-tak tik-tak...) and then try to stand up straight this excercise will tel you if your inner ear is ok if you puke or cant stand up fast you won't be pilot bc your inner ear is f* up you can train it but it dosen't help much just some dudes are ment to be pilots and some not.

dacanadianbomb
02-28-2006, 04:49 AM
"3. As a Greek Airman, i get paid like tons more than conscripts, but the real advantage is that I don't have to undergo painful physical training, flying a plane I will manage."

whahahahah.hahahahaa.whaaaah.
Oh that was classic standup comedy right there.F the PT, I dont need that shyte.I'll just go fly a plane instead.

achilles
02-28-2006, 04:54 AM
Hi all. I am just wondering, how do pilots go to bathroom on the fighter plane? I'm curious because I just read in a magazine that fighter pilots fly for sometimes up to 5 hours in a jet. In those 5 hours what if he has diahrea or has to pee?

Its simple. You just land the plane on the nearest gas station and **** the living hell out of you. Then you just take off, relieved, lighter and happy

PaulClift
02-28-2006, 04:58 AM
I reckon pilots probably make sure they dont eat food that gives them irritable bowel syndrome, now that would suck!

Macs.
02-28-2006, 05:03 AM

Oh my god... are you stupid ?

You think you don't have to undergo "painful" physical training if you plan to be a pilot... ? :cantbeli:

Because we all know that jet-pilots are mostly fat untrained guys... *yawn*

I am sorry but most probably you are not getting to eat Gyros while flying your F-16.....

jerka71_1
02-28-2006, 05:25 AM
Lawrence if you want to be pilot try to do this:
you sit on armchair that can rotate (do it on ceter of your room or anywhere you have enough place) and try spining for a while and while spining try to shake your head from one shoulder to another (like a clock tik-tak tik-tak...) and then try to stand up straight this excercise will tel you if your inner ear is ok if you puke or cant stand up fast you won't be pilot bc your inner ear is f* up you can train it but it dosen't help much just some dudes are ment to be pilots and some not.

Yeah, is that all???
Where do I send my application to the Polish Air Force? I´m going for the test right now.

(BTW what is Polands crash statisticsp-)? )

achilles
02-28-2006, 06:28 AM
Hey Lawrence, do you speak any Greek BTW?

Para
02-28-2006, 08:54 AM
Are you all saying that they don't land at the nearest airfield and relieve them selfs. [grin]

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 08:58 AM
Hey Lawrence, do you speak any Greek BTW?

I speak Greek at home with my parents, but I suck at writing them as I haven't written anything in ages.

digrar
02-28-2006, 09:07 AM
How do you plan on being a pilot if you're not literate in your mother language?

dacanadianbomb
02-28-2006, 09:16 AM
No fear digrar, he doesnt need to be literate,physically fit etc.That only for the tossers . He is a pro at MS flight simulator 2000.
He is just going to hop in and show everone who the maverick is.

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 09:16 AM
How do you plan on being a pilot if you're not literate in your mother language?

I can read & speak no problem, but I just have a little trouble writing, I can still write in basic everyday language. My dad is now doing his post-doc, and has applied to extend visa for another 2 years (length of post-doc). Hopefully, he finds a good job after that, and then apply for permanent residence. But just in case visa gets rejected, I will have to know how to avoid the conscription.

Jani.R
02-28-2006, 09:29 AM
Can't you guys see that hes only trolling? :roll:

Chulo
02-28-2006, 09:32 AM
No fear digrar, he doesnt need to be literate,physically fit etc.That only for the tossers . He is a pro at MS flight simulator 2000.
He is just going to hop in and show everone who the maverick is.
how about we give him a chance to own up.. i mean.. u cant be saying half the crook of crap seriously... or hes like 10 and dosent know the requirements or the reality.. and if not.. i say bring out the ban stick!

rhino
02-28-2006, 10:41 AM
rofl this kid is precious!! I'll become a pilot cause they dont have to PT???? I cant find it, but can someone post the pics of that kid with niples size of a golf ball playing xbox, please!

We all know fut guys make the best pilots:
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7433/pilot2wo.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7184/pilot12xl.jpg

I can only see one conclusion, Lawrence lay of the TV and games, sign up with a gym and is this you with your sisters?
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3618/lawrence6my.jpg

skinner the swede
02-28-2006, 10:56 AM
In the Swedish Airforce they have relief bag in the smaler airplains (Gripen and SK60).

The the other airplains (hercules, SAAB 340, Gulfstream and so on) they have chemical toilets.

Picture from the toilet in a Sedish C130 H Hercules:
http://www.soldf.com/images/s_tp84_urinoar.jpg

If you must **** and if a woman need to go to the toilet they have a mobile chemical toilet that can be used, but you haven't got any compartment so you must do your needs in the main cabin.

rhino
02-28-2006, 11:12 AM
here you go Lawrence, I think you will find it educational and funny:

http://thatvideosite.com/view/1678.html

ex1cdo
02-28-2006, 11:40 AM

This person is either as thick as three short planks, or we're the collective victims of a colossal weenie-pull.

Me, I vote for the thickie option...

dacanadianbomb
02-28-2006, 11:40 AM
[QUOTE=chulo_allen] or hes like 10 and dosent know the requirements or the realityQUOTE]

I would say the latter most likely applies.Those with a mature mind wouldnt think about saying Im gonna make a good pilot,but I dont need exercise.Or takes MS flight simulator as a bar of excellance.
I can picture other threads by likely followers.
" I have like 200,000 global points in Battlefield 2 , can I be a green beret ?."
" The USMC should know better than to give their AT guys Mp5's, they suck at accuraccy "

If there is mandatory military service, I am sure he will be a lot smarter once he gets popped out again.

ex1cdo
02-28-2006, 11:58 AM
At least in Greece I am free from constant feminist harrasement. At least in Greece, the society acknowledges this "male sacrifice." On the other hand, in Sweden, not only does Men get conscripted, feminist turns it around and calls this a "Violence against Women" instead. In sweden, tens of thousands of male victims of domestic violence are denied shelter for being male. Sweden and Norway are the only 2 developed countries that does not acknolwdge male victims of domesitc violence. Furthemore, Sweden also has this pro-women affirmative action/gender quotas that basically states, if you are a man, then you get fired so a woman can take your spot. If you are a male college graduate looking for job, wait in line until all female graduates get their jobs.

Also, in Sweden, if you touch a woman in a way that she doens't like, she can charge you with rape, ****** assault, "gross violation of a woman's integrity" and get you 20 years in prison. Of course, a female allegation alone is enough for a conviction.

OK, this has been fun, now it's getting stupid.

Once upon a time in Canada, Montreal to be exact, there was a nutbar named Marc Lepine who believed similar drivel. He armed himslelf with a Ruger Mini-14 and decided to take it out on all the "feminists" who had ruined his life. So he headed off to the École Polytechnique at the University of Montreal. Women enrolled in engineering were a threat to his view of a masculine-ordered world.

On December 6th 1989 he shot and killed 14 engineering students, all women. Then he killed himself.

I detect in you a similar skewed view. I hope you grow out of it.

Chulo
02-28-2006, 11:59 AM
or hes like 10 and dosent know the requirements or the reality

I would say the latter most likely applies.Those with a mature mind wouldnt think about saying Im gonna make a good pilot,but I dont need exercise.Or takes MS flight simulator as a bar of excellance.
I can picture other threads by likely followers.
" I have like 200,000 global points in Battlefield 2 , can I be a green beret ?."
" The USMC should know better than to give their AT guys Mp5's, they suck at accuraccy "

If there is mandatory military service, I am sure he will be a lot smarter once he gets popped out again.
and thats why i said..

man i sure i get to be a general when i reach honor 100 on americas army < americasarmy.com >if i do sign up with them.. then any way.. im level 67 in navyfield < navyfield.com> .. so i hope they give me my own battle fleet when im done...

some ones got to get their head out of their video games and face reality

skinner the swede
02-28-2006, 12:23 PM
LawrenceofArabia:
Why do you have problems with Sweden?

rhino
02-28-2006, 12:26 PM
LawrenceofArabia:

dont you read his posts? his cousin got beat up by a swedish chick and then arested for calling her names while she was beating on him
:roll: yeah some people are weird

Alpha13
02-28-2006, 01:16 PM
With the amount of times I have conquered the entire world in Civillization and Imperialism, I should just be made the unquestionable ruler of this place you mere mortals call Earth! :D
But, back to topic (about bathrooms, and planes, and no Swedish chicks beating on poor Greeks), I heard about an interesting story in Soviet Air Force:
After investing a good budget in to the Soviet version of AWAC, the plane finally went to its maiden flight. Entire top brass was there awaiting the arrival of the plane which has accomplished its mission. After the plane has landed, and the big speeches were made, one of the generals noticed that one of the soldiers is carrying out couple of buckets from the plane. It turns out, that thats where the pilots went to do their thing, which pissed general off big time. So, he gave all the medals to the test pilots, gave engineers nothing, and forced a postponment of the plane for almost a year so that proper bathroom can be installed.

Resurrection
02-28-2006, 04:21 PM
Ok, I've read it now.

Lol yeah it's not right for a guy to get beat up by a woman and I think this is a widely accepted fact. Pretty pathetic. If she starts hitting/scratching you, you don't hit her back. You either stand there and take it or just leave. Most men are stronger than women, which is natural. But never should you use this advantage on a woman. Never.

What do you mean by society? There is more than one. If you mean the society I live in, the Swedish one, then yes my attitude is that we view conscription (which hardly exists anymore here) as fine. It's not a big deal.

How am I oppressing men by telling them to suck it up? IMO you're wearing out the term. Oppress is an extreme word, and should only be used in extreme circumstances. So you're saying that if I tell them to suck it up, I'm making men suffer? Haha. :lol:

So let's get back to the basics here. You're trying to "spread the message" and "bring awareness on male issues such as conscription" on a pro-military board. In case you haven't noticed, the fair majority of us think you're just a ***** looking for the easy way out.

What "powerful" feminist groups are you talking about?

4.) Sexist laws.

You know why? Because so few men are actually "victims" of domestic violence. More than 95% of the time it's men who act like cowards and are violent against women. Your feeble cousin belongs to a very rare minority, thank god.

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 04:28 PM

:bash: :bash:

Now it's over mate. They have already recruited the necessary ENGINEERS and GROUND SUPPORT. If you want to be a pilot:

20/20
Panhellenic exams (happy failure)
and lastly: WAKE THE F**** UP!!!

I hope one day you'll be up in the air with a Mirage 2000 or F-16, have a dogfight and see your ***** ejecting from the cockpit rofl rofl

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 04:30 PM
Okay,

If you are lucky to pass the T-6A Texan and the T-2E Buckeye evaluation, or fail and be a tower station controllerrofl rofl

MALAKA, SHUT YOUR F***** MOUTH! IN EVERY SCRAMBLE AND DOGFIGHT, YOU GET A LOT OF G FORCES! IT' S NOT A F**** GAME!!!

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 04:35 PM

The H.A.F also accepts foreigners, even from Africa. He may be enrolled as an African. He will need to be painted in black rofl

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 04:38 PM
LawrenceofArabia:

Because he doesn't have the ability and the money to drive:

a) A SAAB 9-3 AERO
b) A Volvo XC90 V8
c) A Koeniggseg CCX

Plus, he cannot flirt with a Swedish blonde babe! p-)

eucalyptus
02-28-2006, 04:40 PM
I thought he was a she.. or he who is a she..

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 04:43 PM
No, he is an ethical och metro****** neo-Greek...

Resurrection
02-28-2006, 04:46 PM
No, he is an ethical och metro****** neo-Greek...

Hahahahaha. rofl

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 04:50 PM
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9928/mq6o13433eh.th.jpg (http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mq6o13433eh.jpg)

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 05:27 PM
You know why? Because so few men are actually "victims" of domestic violence. More than 95% of the time it's men who act like cowards and are violent against women. Your feeble cousin belongs to a very rare minority, thank god.

Why did you completely ignore that canadian research I showed you on domestic violence? Basically 500,000 women face violence, while 450,000 men face violence. You out of nowhere claims 95% of time its men who attack women, okay great, now it's your turn to show me the stats. Oh and it can't be from a feminist/battered women website. Mine was from Statistics Canada

skinner the swede
02-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Why did you completely ignore that canadian research I showed you on domestic violence? Basically 500,000 women face violence, while 450,000 men face violence. You out of nowhere claims 95% of time its men who attack women, okay great, now it's your turn to show me the stats. Oh and it can't be from a feminist/battered women website. Mine was from Statistics CanadaMaybe in Canada, but man this is Sweden! Sweden and Canada is two different countries.

And why do you have problem with the fact that we in Sweden works for equal rights for men and womens? Is that something bad for you?

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 05:35 PM
Because he doesn't have the ability and the money to drive:

a) A SAAB 9-3 AERO
b) A Volvo XC90 V8
c) A Koeniggseg CCX

Plus, he cannot flirt with a Swedish blonde babe! p-)

Hey Greek soldier, I live in Canada! Which is a country with one of the best standards of living! You live in Greece, which is a country with the worst standards of living in Europe! I wouldn't talk if I were you. Plus, GDP/capita in Canada is about 100X more than in Greece.

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 05:39 PM
Maybe in Canada, but man this is Sweden! Sweden and Canada is two different countries.

And why do you have problem with the fact that we in Sweden works for equal rights for men and womens? Is that something bad for you?

Okay, if you have read my previous posts, you would know my cousin was a victim of the feminist-run court in Sweden. He was charged with a law called "gross violation of a woman's integrity" while his gf got tons of legal aid from women's shelters. This is all even though SHE is the one who attacked HIM (he had photos to prove it) while all he did was yelled at her. THe conviction was soley based on the woman's words. He spent about 75,000 kroners (?) on his defence, while his girlfriend got his cases funded by feminists.

Apathy
02-28-2006, 05:42 PM
Hey Greek soldier, I live in Canada! Which is a country with one of the best standards of living! You live in Greece, which is a country with the worst standards of living in Europe! I wouldn't talk if I were you. Plus, GDP/capita in Canada is about 100X more than in Greece.

Dude, did you just insult your own country?

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 05:42 PM

I will write in Greeklish and I apologize to the rest of the MP.net users, Moderators and to Hood:

EISAI TOSO VLAKAS POU DEN KSEREIS TI SOU GINETAI! LEIPEIS 6 XRONIA APO THN ELLADA KAI DEN KSEREIS TI EXEI ALLAKSEI. MPOREI NA MIN EIMASTE SAN TON KANADA, TOULAXISTON DEN EIMASTE SAN THN OUGANDA.

AND CUT THE CRAP 'COS I KNOW MORE THINGS THAN YOU!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE GREECE

TAKE THE CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP AND NEVER COME BACK ARSEHOLE!

PS: IN GREECE THERE ARE SOME MILLIONS OF MERCEDES-BENZ, BMW, VOLVO, SAAB...

PLUS, PENSIONERS from Europe COME AND STAY IN GREECE TILL THEY DIE!!!

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 05:51 PM
I will write in Greeklish and I apologize to the rest of the MP.net users, Moderators and to Hood:

EISAI TOSO VLAKAS POU DEN KSEREIS TI SOU GINETAI! LEIPEIS 6 XRONIA APO THN ELLADA KAI DEN KSEREIS TI EXEI ALLAKSEI. MPOREI NA MIN EIMASTE SAN TON KANADA, TOULAXISTON DEN EIMASTE SAN THN OUGANDA.

AND CUT THE CRAP 'COS I KNOW MORE THINGS THAN YOU!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE GREECE

TAKE THE CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP AND NEVER COME BACK ARSEHOLE!

PS: IN GREECE THERE ARE SOME MILLIONS OF MERCEDES-BENZ, BMW, VOLVO, SAAB...

PLUS, PENSIONERS from Europe COME AND STAY IN GREECE TILL THEY DIE!!!

It is sad that the only thing keeping Greece from total 3rd world poverty is the monuments its ancient empire built. This tourist attraction generates trillions of dollars in revenue a year. Without those ancient monuments, Greece would be poorer than Albania. Greek Soldier, don't even deny it. I lived in Greece until I was 11, and I can tell you that Canada is 10000X better than Greece in every single aspect, from human rights to money. By the time you get your BMW / Mercedes(which is alot cheaper in canada), I would already be at the canadian citizenship ceremony :)

Cabbage
02-28-2006, 05:53 PM
Someone put the kids to bed....

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 05:57 PM
It is sad that the only thing keeping Greece from total 3rd world poverty is the monuments its ancient empire built. This tourist attraction generates trillions of dollars in revenue a year. Without those ancient monuments, Greece would be poorer than Albania. Greek Soldier, don't even deny it. I lived in Greece until I was 11, and I can tell you that Canada is 10000X better than Greece in every single aspect, from human rights to money. By the time you get your BMW / Mercedes(which is alot cheaper in canada), I would already be at the canadian citizenship ceremony :)

:bash: :bash:

Things have changes arsehole! Greece would had been poorer now if we hadn't joined the European Union and the Eurozone.

PSSS malaka, I have the money to buy a BMW, without a consumer loanrofl

BTW, we also have shipping and the energy INDUSTRIES that bring funds in Greece. Uh, also portfolio funds that bring some $1 BILLION per MONTH in Greece.

Asto re filaraki, arhidia ksereis gia tin Ellada. You left Greece when Simitis was in power, and now we have Nea Dimokratia.

Now go away or you'll get banned for life in here. Go play with your F-22 videogame... retarded!

PS: Canada also has big revenues form tourism...

Macs.
02-28-2006, 06:00 PM
So, why don't you just hide in Canada LawrenceofArabia ?

EvanL
02-28-2006, 06:01 PM
GreekSoldier, ignore him. He won't be going anywhere in life. There is nothing wrong with Greece. In fact it is the number one place in this world that I wish to visit. My favorite food and everything. Just be proud of where your from, because this arsehole certainly can't. So ignore him and he will disappear.

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 06:04 PM
GreekSoldier, ignore him. He won't be going anywhere in life. There is nothing wrong with Greece. In fact it is the number one place in this world that I wish to visit. My favorite food and everything. Just be proud of where your from, because this arsehole certainly can't. So ignore him and he will disappear.

The bad thing EvanLloyd is that he comapres Greece with Canada, two countries with different populations, different cultures, different neighbouring countries... ANd he speaks while HE ADMITS HE'S BEEN GONE FOR 6 YEARS. :cantbeli:

Thanx for the advice anyway. Hope to meet you in Greece and drink an ouzo! :D

EvanL
02-28-2006, 06:06 PM
The bad thing EvanLloyd is that he comapres Greece with Canada, two countries with different populations, different cultures, different neighbouring countries... ANd he speaks while HE ADMITS HE'S BEEN GONE FOR 6 YEARS. :cantbeli:

Thanx for the advice anyway. Hope to meet you in Greece and drink an ouzo! :D
Ohh Ouzo... How many nights I have spent with you and not remembering a thing! Opa!

Macs.
02-28-2006, 06:08 PM
You can't compare Canada to Greece.

Canada lacks of Gyros.

God I hate Canada.

eucalyptus
Man.. that was funny. His cousin gets beat up by a woman. He is either a sissy or a lier. And then complains about it.

Greek soldier
Ohh Ouzo... How many nights I have spent with you and not remembering a thing! Opa!

...........................!!!!!!!! Damn, I can't remember when I lost my butt virginity.rofl

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 06:10 PM
You can't compare Canada to Greece.

Canada lacks of Gyros.

God I hate Canada.

It also lacks some islands and a sunny weather p-)

You Germans know better... Crete, Koroni, Methoni, Pelion...

Cabbage
02-28-2006, 06:10 PM
Why do people always compare countries? Practically every country out there has it's strengths and weaknesses...Greece has given us modern civilization...Canada has given us Snap-On tools.

Both great things in their own right...

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 06:11 PM
Man.. that was funny. His cousin gets beat up by a woman. He is either a sissy or a lier. And then complains about it.

NO!! HE IS A **** (Mazochist) guy... rofl rofl

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 06:12 PM
Why do people always compare countries? Practically every country out there has it's strengths and weaknesses...Greece has given us modern civilization...Canada has given us Snap-On tools.

Both great things in their own right...

Canada has given the excellent Canadair CL-215 and CL-415 that we use every summer to put off the forest fires that occur in Greece ;)

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 06:19 PM
It also lacks some islands and a sunny weather p-)

You Germans know better... Crete, Koroni, Methoni, Pelion...

1. Canada is about 10,000X bigger than Greece, it has a tons of more landscapes to enjoy than Greece. The sunny prairies in central canada, rockie mountain ski resort in Alberta, excellent beachs in vancouver island, and tons and tons of untouched beautiful natural reserves/national forests. When I lived in Greece, I remember how everywhere was dirty except for the tourists spots.

2. You mentioned food. See, in canada there are tons of Greek restauarents, but in Greece there are no canadian restaurants (that I saw). PLus, in canada, because of its diversity, i can enjoy food from all over the world. I also remmeber in greece how everything was expensive.

3. You keep on mentioning BMW and partying..etc etc Do you not think canada has those as well? I'm telling you in Canada every working adult can own a decent car, in Greece, 1 out of 7 families own a car.

4. I like my country's culture, the only thing I am against is that it forces young men to fight on the battlefield. Why celebrate a home country that violate your most fundamental basic human right?

Also: I remember first coming to canada in 5th grade. Each classroom has an air conditioner, TV, and a set of computers. In Greece elementary school, we are lucky to have a toilet!

Macs.
02-28-2006, 06:20 PM
Wait... there is Canadian Food ?

EvanL
02-28-2006, 06:21 PM
Lawrence. Stop it now. Your baiting an argument about two countries.
just stfu and learn from watching. not from speaking.

EvanL
02-28-2006, 06:22 PM
No. Which brings me to another point. In Canada we don't have a Canadian culture! We retain our Scottish, Irish, English and French cultures, but we also have other major cultures like Ukrainian, Italian, Greek, Chinese and so on and so forth.

eucalyptus
02-28-2006, 06:22 PM
I heard of a whole deepfried moose

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 06:24 PM
Lawrence. Stop it now. Your baiting an argument about two countries.
just stfu and learn from watching. not from speaking.

It's not that I want to argue, it's that I am a greek living in canada, and thus I have a more wider presepective on things. I am able to correct Greek Soldier's overly-patriotic attitude.

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 06:24 PM
1. Canada is about 10,000X bigger than Greece, it has a tons of more landscapes to enjoy than Greece. The sunny prairies in central canada, rockie mountain ski resort in Alberta, excellent beachs in vancouver island, and tons and tons of untouched beautiful natural reserves/national forests. When I lived in Greece, I remember how everywhere was dirty except for the tourists spots.

2. You mentioned food. See, in canada there are tons of Greek restauarents, but in Greece there are no canadian restaurants (that I saw). PLus, in canada, because of its diversity, i can enjoy food from all over the world. I also remmeber in greece how everything was expensive.

3. You keep on mentioning BMW and partying..etc etc Do you not think canada has those as well? I'm telling you in Canada every working adult can own a decent car, in Greece, 1 out of 7 families own a car.

4. I like my country's culture, the only thing I am against is that it forces young men to fight on the battlefield. Why celebrate a home country that violate your most fundamental basic human right?

rofl rofl rofl rofl PWNED!!!

EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE 'COS WE ALWAYS LIKE TO COMPLAIN!

1 OUT OF 7 FAMILIES OWN TWO CARS, KSEROLA!!! Mine belongs to this category rofl

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 06:26 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl PWNED!!!

EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE 'COS WE ALWAYS LIKE TO COMPLAIN!

1 OUT OF 7 FAMILIES OWN TWO CARS, KSEROLA!!! Mine belongs to this category rofl

My original point still stands, an average canadian family owns 2-3 cars and a big house that Greek can only dream of. Also, don't try to mislead, I know as a fact that a vast majority of Greek can't afford to buy cars.

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 06:26 PM
It's not that I want to argue, it's that I am a greek living in canada, and thus I have a more wider presepective on things. I am able to correct Greek Soldier's overly-patriotic attitude.

Go take your Prozak and if you have the dicck, come and stay in Greece.

I am not patriotic. Your arguments are just crap. You speak of your fatherland even though you are away since 2001!!!

Macs.
02-28-2006, 06:27 PM
No. Which brings me to another point. In Canada we don't have a Canadian culture! We retain our Scottish, Irish, English and French cultures, but we also have other major cultures like Ukrainian, Italian, Greek, Chinese and so on and so forth.

You can taste my Bratwurst if you want.

toad
02-28-2006, 06:29 PM
It's not that I want to argue...

Too funny...

Chulo
02-28-2006, 06:30 PM
HOLD ON>> LETS GET BACK TO THE ISSUE OF THIS THREAD!

THis kid wants to be a fighter pilot becuase he doenst like the stress and physical other forces have to go through.. and because he Plays Microsoft Flight Sim he belives hes ready for the F22..

really.. why are u wasting time talkin to this kid? with that kind of perspective do u really think hes got a grasp of reality?

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 06:31 PM
My original point still stands, an average canadian family owns 2-3 cars and a big house that Greek can only dream of. Also, don't try to mislead, I know as a fact that a vast majority of Greek can't afford to buy cars.

PWNED!!!

Every GREEK family ownes 3 HOUSES!!

WE HAVE THE BIGGEST RATIO IN THE E.U OF FAMILIES HAVING AT LEAST ONE HOUSE. AND NO, EVERY FAMILY CAN BUY A BMW. YOU SEE LOTS OF BMWs and MBenz. GO to the countryside. Most of the Farmers HAVE A LOT OF MONEY!!!

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 06:31 PM
Go take your Prozak and if you have the dicck, come and stay in Greece.

I am not patriotic. Your arguments are just crap. You speak of your fatherland even though you are away since 2001!!!

Actually, I was away since 2000, but it doesn't matter, I know Greece is still a borderline 3rd world country. I call my grandpa often and I keep track of things. Think of it this ways, if Greece is such a fine country, then why must I obtain permission from canadian embassy to enter canada? If I'm western europe, I could just fly to canada first and get a traveller's visa there instead of having to wait 7 month to have my visa approved.

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 06:32 PM

THis kid wants to be a fighter pilot becuase he doenst like the stress and physical other forces have to go through.. and because he Plays Microsoft Flight Sim he belives hes ready for the F22..

really.. why are u wasting time talkin to this kid? with that kind of perspective do u really think hes got a grasp of reality?

I doube even if he is able to wear the anti-G uniform rofl

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 06:35 PM
PWNED!!!

Every GREEK family ownes 3 HOUSES!!

WE HAVE THE BIGGEST RATIO IN THE E.U OF FAMILIES HAVING AT LEAST ONE HOUSE. AND NO, EVERY FAMILY CAN BUY A BMW. YOU SEE LOTS OF BMWs and MBenz. GO to the countryside. Most of the Farmers HAVE A LOT OF MONEY!!!

Greek Soldier, you are forgetting that I AM GREEK!! I know you are lying. In Greece, my family lived in an equivalent of a 3-bedroom house, and with my parents and a sister. None of my dad's professors had a car, let alone my neighborhood. I also remember, when I was in Greece, my mom would only let me go to macdonalds once/2 weeks because it's so expensive. See what I said about the greek elementary school...

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 06:36 PM
Actually, I was away since 2000, but it doesn't matter, I know Greece is still a borderline 3rd world country. I call my grandpa often and I keep track of things. Think of it this ways, if Greece is such a fine country, then why must I obtain permission from canadian embassy to enter canada? If I'm western europe, I could just fly to canada first and get a traveller's visa there instead of having to wait 7 month to have my visa approved.

1) OH, 7 YEARS....
2) And you know?? Oh my... Teleporting!!!rofl
3) Yes, your grandpa. I also have relatives in the USA that tell me everything is fine...
4) It's not only Greece mate about the visa issue. Even a US citizen needs a visa to come in Greece. EVER HEARD OF THE SCHEGEN TREATY???

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 06:37 PM

Uhh...you know real time pilots actually use microsoft simulators to train! This is a well known fact. The MS flight simulator is THE most realistic flight simulator in the world. Plus, I also fly f-22 lighting III which is designed/tested by actual USAF pilots, same as Falcon 4.0. G-force is just a red/black out, it is only for a split second

EvanL
02-28-2006, 06:40 PM
Uhh...you know real time pilots actually use microsoft simulators to train! This is a well known fact. The MS flight simulator is THE most realistic flight simulator in the world. Plus, I also fly f-22 lighting III which is designed/tested by actual USAF pilots, same as Falcon 4.0. G-force is just a red/black out, it is only for a split second
Man, keep it up and you will make Eagle Scout one day. ;)

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 06:40 PM
Greek Soldier, you are forgetting that I AM GREEK!! I know you are lying. In Greece, my family lived in an equivalent of a 3-bedroom house, and with my parents and a brother. None of my dad's professors had a car, let alone my neighborhood. I also remember, when I was in Greece, my mom would only let me go to macdonalds once/2 weeks because it's so expensive. See what I said about the greek elementary school...

Boy, here in Athens is completely the opposite.

I live in a 3-bedroom house, ca. 95 square metres, with a sister and with 2 cars.

If you are Greek, then WHY YOU DON"T WANT TO FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY?? ARE YOU A PUSSSY!?!?!?

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 06:42 PM
If you are Greek, then WHY YOU DON"T WANT TO FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY?? ARE YOU A PUSSSY!?!?!?

No, because I am entitled to human rights.

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 06:43 PM

rofl rofl rofl

This is a MORE REALISTIC SIMULATOR!

F-16 Mission Simulator (L-3 Company I think)

http://www.combatedge.co.uk/simpicweb2.JPG
http://www.fsweekend.com/archief/Aviodome2001-2/Thumbnails/JBielsma-s.JPG

PS: You know that you are also evaluated there, in a MISSION SIMULATOR?? You know that if you fail they reject you... but I doubt you ever searched for such issues.

eucalyptus
02-28-2006, 06:46 PM
What human rights do you want from the Greek army?

Resurrection
02-28-2006, 06:47 PM
I hope you've enjoyed your short stay Lawrence.

remo williams
02-28-2006, 06:48 PM
so let someone else train on a fcukin ms flight sim right?but blow all types of bs on here.you've gone way off topic for like tooo long..greek soldier peel left and end this
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3454&stc=1&d=1141166819

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 06:49 PM
rofl rofl rofl

This is a MORE REALISTIC SIMULATOR!

F-16 Mission Simulator (L-3 Company I think)

http://www.combatedge.co.uk/simpicweb2.JPG
http://www.fsweekend.com/archief/Aviodome2001-2/Thumbnails/JBielsma-s.JPG

PS: You know that you are also evaluated there, in a MISSION SIMULATOR?? You know that if you fail they reject you... but I doubt you ever searched for such issues.

Okay, I have to go do homework now, but let me just say this. Greek Soldier, I think you are just jealous I get to live in a country with such high standards of living and I don't have to do any stupid conscription (yet). Look at UN human development index, Canada ranks 1st for 10 straight years, while Greece ranks like 40.

EvanL
this has gone on for too long
thread locked!
http://www.city.kariya.aichi.jp/museum/%E3%80%8CLOVE%20LOCK%E3%80%8D%E3%80%801989%E5%B9%B4%E3%80%80%E7%B1%B3%E6%B2%A2%E5%B8%82%E4%B8%8A%E6%9D%89%E5%8D%9A%E7%89%A9%E9%A4%A8%E8%94%B5.jpg

Greek soldier
What rights do you want from the Greek army?

Cockteils, personal dancers
A TV, a PS2 (mind, these 2 exist in most of the camps), and a computer with Internet connection to whine in militaryphotos.net.

Resurrection
Guys don't even bother. He isn't worth it.

eucalyptus
02-28-2006, 06:51 PM
Im just interested in what rights he wants. Sence in the army you loose all your rights.

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 06:52 PM
Okay, I have to go do homework now, but let me just say this. Greek Soldier, I think you are just jealous I get to live in a country with such high standards of living and I don't have to do any stupid conscription (yet). Look at UN human development index, Canada ranks 1st for 10 straight years, while Greece ranks like 40.

HEY MF!!! I CAN TAKE MY HAT AND LIVE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE EVEN IN NORWAY. NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM THIS.

OPOU GIS, PATRIS!!

PS: My father was about to emmigrate in Canada in the 1970's, but they offered him a job here in Greece (in NTCR DEMokritos)... So, beat it!!!

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 06:52 PM
Im just interested in what rights he wants. Sence in the army you loose all your rights.

read my thread "Conscription from a gender presepective"

EvanL
02-28-2006, 06:53 PM
http://www.city.kariya.aichi.jp/museum/%E3%80%8CLOVE%20LOCK%E3%80%8D%E3%80%801989%E5%B9%B4%E3%80%80%E7%B1%B3%E6%B2%A2%E5%B8%82%E4%B8%8A%E6%9D%89%E5%8D%9A%E7%89%A9%E9%A4%A8%E8%94%B5.jpg

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 06:54 PM
Evan, I wish you were a Moderator...

DAMN, where is everybody??

EvanL
02-28-2006, 06:55 PM
Evan, I wish you were a Moderator...

DAMN, where is everybody??
No you don't. trrust me.

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 06:57 PM
No you don't. trrust me.

Well, in this case I wish you were... This is a BORDELLO thread... with a mumbo-jumbo junevile...

Chulo
02-28-2006, 07:02 PM
dont let the flight sim hit you on the way out..
then again.. maybe i should play some warcraft and take over worlds.. whooo hoo! space commander here i come!

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 07:02 PM
PWNED!!!

Every GREEK family owes 3 HOUSES!!

There, he admits it himself, Ciao.

Cabbage
02-28-2006, 07:04 PM
If everyone doesn't get so worked up....there would be no need to lock threads. Keep cool, don't get personal....is it that hard?

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 07:04 PM
There, he admits it himself, Ciao.

MALAKA. I made a typo...

Correct: EVERY FAMILY OWNES 3 HOUSES.

VADA VIA MALAKISMENO... Buona Sera in Canada.

Resurrection
02-28-2006, 07:06 PM
http://www.forumspam.nl/download.php?image_id=76

LawrenceofArabia
02-28-2006, 07:06 PM
MALAKA. I made a typo...

Correct: EVERY FAMILY OWNES 3 HOUSES.

VADA VIA MALAKISMENO...

rofl What is Ownes?

This just proves that the Greek culture values killing other people more than education.

Chulo
02-28-2006, 07:08 PM
he still hasnt answerd me on how he could think a Microsoft Flight sim could prepair him for a real F22 and that he would rather be a pilot becuse its less stressful and less physical

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 07:10 PM
rofl What is Ownes?

This just proves that the Greek culture values killing other people more than education.

own = κεκτημαι, είμαι κάτοχος, κατέχω, έχω την κυριότητα

Εμ, είσαι μουνακι το ξέρουμε... And that is what we are doing to pussies like you in MP.net: RIDICULE them till they get banned!!

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 07:12 PM
rofl What is Ownes?

Yes, take the egg and hair-cut it. You are sooooooooo stupid...

eucalyptus
02-28-2006, 07:12 PM
calm down Greek, your taking things way too personal. Let the kiddy play with his video games.

Resurrection
02-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Just let the thread die.

Cabbage
02-28-2006, 07:14 PM
This is all so childish....:roll:

....just behave yourselves!

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 07:16 PM
Just let the thread die.

Goodnight then :)

God natt var och en!

LibertyUnites
02-28-2006, 07:18 PM
this thread...

was AWESOME!

Greek soldier
02-28-2006, 07:24 PM
this thread...

was AWESOME!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/5/5/55f8357f9ae77693a742c565a8f8960d.gif

ElHombre
02-28-2006, 07:27 PM

related story from my dad: he was an aircraft mechanic (or mate or whatever the h*** he would have been called) and he told the story of the pilot who annoyed the ground crew (including my dad). said pilot was on a looong flight and had to piss. said pilot then discovered that the relief tube was stuck. heh-heh-heh...

dacanadianbomb
02-28-2006, 07:30 PM
God I hate Canada.

And believe me we collectively hate you too.
But we will still come to the next winter olympics to get our asses kicked medals wise by ZE germans.

rhino
03-02-2006, 10:02 PM
here is something to think about Lawrence:

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
- John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Resurrection
03-02-2006, 10:04 PM
Aww man you ruined the plan. We were just going to let the thread die.

:(

Apathy
03-02-2006, 10:09 PM
Shall I spam the thread until a mod closes it and bans me for two days?

Resurrection
03-02-2006, 10:14 PM
Shall I spam the thread until a mod closes it and bans for me two days?

Please do - minus the banning part.

Apathy
03-02-2006, 10:18 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/apathy18/1141319520137.jpg

Did I ever tell you guys about my love for corn?