PDA

View Full Version : TNI in Gallery (the New Photos)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

equilibrium37
10-06-2008, 11:26 AM
IMO would be a better idea if the Army just procure more FV class Scorpions if possible. Imagine the logistical burdens that would be put on the Army's shoulders keeping in mind that they still have to worry about the AMX and the Scorpions.

Kopassus
10-06-2008, 09:18 PM
I think this picture is a breaking news from TNI....

They are now do the trial for weisel Z1... any info or comment?
maybe its an old picture of the 90ties. In that time we have to choose between Scorpions and Wiesels.

Kopassus
10-06-2008, 09:20 PM
I have read in a magazine that during test trials of the KOBRA system, they have fired 4 GROM missiles, but none of them hit the test drone/remote controlled aircraft, so its not really a fantastic air defence system.

Johanus Bau
10-07-2008, 03:17 AM
Hi Kopassus!

Can you tell me which magazine article that info on the Kobra came from? I wanna read it.....! Sounds strange becuase GROM is supposed to be a good missile.. maybe operators not used to equipment....? Or remote control drone pilots too good! :)

Kopassus
10-07-2008, 06:53 AM
Hi Kopassus!

Can you tell me which magazine article that info on the Kobra came from? I wanna read it.....! Sounds strange becuase GROM is supposed to be a good missile.. maybe operators not used to equipment....? Or remote control drone pilots too good! :)
Defender, edisi September. Maybe the R/C aircraft was to small?

fcaesarn
10-07-2008, 07:31 AM
Defender, edisi September. Maybe the R/C aircraft was to small?

I think they wouldn't hit The R/C because it is'nt efficient if they have to provide 1 R/C to destroyed just for the excersise...

karbol
10-07-2008, 11:48 AM
I have read in a magazine that during test trials of the KOBRA system, they have fired 4 GROM missiles, but none of them hit the test drone/remote controlled aircraft, so its not really a fantastic air defence system.

yes, i heard it too. but the reason is the operator are not trained well.. it is a new toy by the way...

Kopassus
10-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Hi Kopassus!

Incredible pictures Karbol! Terimakasih very much beaucoup!

Joh **** Bau: I have also read in Defender that we have signed a contract in Agustus for 17 BMP-3F (so not anymore the planned 20) worth Rp455 milyar/ $50.000.000.

PS: I saw in the General Discussion that Greece/Yunani wants to buy 420 BMP-3M.....

fcaesarn
10-08-2008, 12:21 AM
400th Infantry Battalion/RAIDER
thanks to: aryopriyohutomo@kaskus

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/1254/boenphotography14ol1.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8625/boenphotography10wq4.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4404/imagejpeg0027bx8.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4296/recoveredjpegdigitalcampq1.jpg

Johanus Bau
10-08-2008, 01:54 AM
Incredible pictures Karbol! Terimakasih very much beaucoup!

Joh **** Bau: I have also read in Defender that we have signed a contract in Agustus for 17 BMP-3F (so not anymore the planned 20) worth Rp455 milyar/ $50.000.000.

PS: I saw in the General Discussion that Greece/Yunani wants to buy 420 BMP-3M.....

He he he.... I picked a silly nickname eh KopiSusu..oops Kopassus... canda aja dong!

Yeah but I am sure the number of alutsista will start to drop with the recent kriskred in the US of A..... RI's credit will be affected big time so expect more announcements from Sudarsono saying "guys, we need to concentrate on the development of locally manufactured weapons systems..blah blah"

400 BMP?? Are they gonna invade Turkey or Cyprus???:bash:

Johanus Bau
10-08-2008, 01:55 AM
Excellent pictures Karbol.... the Hawks are equipped with FFAR?? Awesome!! :)

Johanus Bau
10-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Excellent zoom lens on your camera Karbol!! Asik!

Kopassus
10-08-2008, 07:20 AM
He he he.... I picked a silly nickname eh KopiSusu..oops Kopassus... canda aja dong!

Yeah but I am sure the number of alutsista will start to drop with the recent kriskred in the US of A..... RI's credit will be affected big time so expect more announcements from Sudarsono saying "guys, we need to concentrate on the development of locally manufactured weapons systems..blah blah"

400 BMP?? Are they gonna invade Turkey or Cyprus???:bash:
Its really terrible if we cannot even pay such a small number of BMP-3s. Just $50 jt. Only the most stupid primitive poor countries use such old garbage as the BTR-40/50, Ferret and Sarracen. And we are proud at our 18 Type-85/Giant Bow AAA......
Iyalah...pantes kita dikertawain sama negara2 tetengga.

equilibrium37
10-08-2008, 08:05 AM
Its really terrible if we cannot even pay such a small number of BMP-3s. Just $50 jt. Only the most stupid primitive poor countries use such old garbage as the BTR-40/50, Ferret and Sarracen. And we are proud at our 18 Type-85/Giant Bow AAA......

Come on brother; their getting there. Atleast they didnt cancel the deal on the BMP-3s. Anyways try to look at it this way; right now and for the next 10-15 years, the main threats in Indonesia are only internal in exception of the sea border problems. No need to replace those old machines with anything too fancy. You are going to ask me what are we going to do about Singapore and Malaysia procuring state of the art MBT's? No need for us to waste money on purchasing MBT's, sophsticated Anti-Tank missiles is the answer to that if even there would be a large scale war between Indonesia and those two countries.

PS: Great pictures KARBOL.

Kopassus
10-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Come on brother; their getting there. Atleast they didnt cancel the deal on the BMP-3s. Anyways try to look at it this way; right now and for the next 10-15 years, the main threats in Indonesia are only internal in exception of the sea border problems. No need to replace those old machines with anything too fancy. You are going to ask me what are we going to do about Singapore and Malaysia procuring state of the art MBT's? No need for us to waste money on purchasing MBT's, sophsticated Anti-Tank missiles is the answer to that if even there would be a large scale war between Indonesia and those two countries.

PS: Great pictures KARBOL.
Yes, i also think AT-missiles are cheaper, more effective and more mobile than MBT. But the accident with the BTR-50 begin this year wasn't happened if it was a BMP-3F.
There is a (very small) possibillity that Malaysia wants to take the Ambalat Blok with millitary force. With obsolete stuff, nobody take us serious.
But indeed, the chance is very small, no ASEAN country (or one of our other neighbours) will start a war, too expensive and it will be devastating for the economy in the whole region.

equilibrium37
10-08-2008, 08:43 AM
Yes, i also think AT-missiles are cheaper, more effective and more mobile than MBT. But the accident with the BTR-50 begin this year wasn't happened if it was a BMP-3F.
There is a (very small) possibillity that Malaysia wants to take the Ambalat Blok with millitary force. With obsolete stuff, nobody take us serious.
But indeed, the chance is very small, no ASEAN country (or one of our other neighbours) will start a war, too expensive and it will be devastating for the economy in the whole region.

Well you're right about that tragic accident. May the fallen Marines rest in peace. I very much agree they should of scrapped those BTR's 10 years ago. But it is still a blurr to me of what is the actual reason that the accident hapenned in the first place. We need to find out the specific reason that machines malfunctioned. About the Ambalat lets leave that to the central gov't to resolve that diplomatically. But the Navy sure did give the Malaysians a scare when the Navy announced to procure KILO submarines. Too bad the deal was cancelled. Anyways, Indonesia plays a pretty important role in the region. Biggest economy in SEA, we dont need sophisticated military to be taken seriously.

Kopassus
10-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Thanks, sometimes im a littlebit pessimistic...

ggk
10-08-2008, 09:31 AM
guys SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/6852/kadrayabv6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
By ggk (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/ggk)

equilibrium37
10-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Right back at you GGK; anyways is that a Malaysian operative to the right with the M4?

ggk
10-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Right back at you GGK; anyways is that a Malaysian operative to the right with the M4?

Yes a Paskal trooper

equilibrium37
10-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Never knew they were issued with US BDU's.

ggk
10-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Never knew they were issued with US BDU's.

off topic

PASKAL were the only unit that have its own type of BDU...i dont know why, may be a navy thing.

equilibrium37
10-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Ah; thanks for the info.

Master Chief
10-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Yes a Paskal trooper

Nice good-neighbor-propaganda picture, GGK.
The right one is a Paskal. The left one, judging from the insignia on his bush hat, is a Marines, more precisely from Yontaifib. These two Navy elite warriors have trained together many many times, and yet they are the ones who likely will clash face-to-face should Ambalat conflict getting more "official".

But as usual, Peace !

Master Chief
10-08-2008, 12:12 PM

Hoorahhh, Kopassus ! p-)

Master Chief
10-08-2008, 12:15 PM
off topic

PASKAL were the only unit that have its own type of BDU...i dont know why, may be a navy thing.

I like the tiger *****es camo worn by GGK, combined with the maroon beret.

My US woodland camo BDU, I wear it to the shopping mall... :)

Master Chief
10-08-2008, 12:23 PM
...del... But the Navy sure did give the Malaysians a scare when the Navy announced to procure KILO submarines. Too bad the deal was cancelled. ...del...

Can you or somebody show us the final government decision on the Kilo ?

Too bad, I was wondering (but not hoping, Peace !) sometime in the future we will be able to see under-water dogfights between the Kilo & the Scorpene, somewhere in Ambalat water ...

karbol
10-08-2008, 12:44 PM

Too bad, I was wondering (but not hoping, Peace !) sometime in the future we will be able to see under-water dogfights between the Kilo & the Scorpene, somewhere in Ambalat water ...

this article might help (in Bahasa): http://majalah.tempointeraktif.com/id/arsip/2008/10/06/WAW/mbm.20081006.WAW128382.id.html

the Navy Chief said, if our neighbour have a herder, at least we must have herder. but rotweiler or bulldog will be better... describe it your self..:)

Johanus Bau
10-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Well you're right about that tragic accident. May the fallen Marines rest in peace. I very much agree they should of scrapped those BTR's 10 years ago. But it is still a blurr to me of what is the actual reason that the accident hapenned in the first place. We need to find out the specific reason that machines malfunctioned. About the Ambalat lets leave that to the central gov't to resolve that diplomatically. But the Navy sure did give the Malaysians a scare when the Navy announced to procure KILO submarines. Too bad the deal was cancelled. Anyways, Indonesia plays a pretty important role in the region. Biggest economy in SEA, we dont need sophisticated military to be taken seriously.

The problem with the Marinir tragedy was that they should not have conducted the exercise in such poor conditions. The problem lies with the commander who obviously does not know the capability of the equipment under his command. Safety of his troops is paramount when it comes to field exercises. Sending people out to die is the thing of the past. The key is knowing your force capabilities. Big waves means there is a chance that equipment will be lost.

I agree things will take time to progress with RI's defence program. Give it some time for the economy to strengthen as it is in a poor state right now. Hopefully the procurement process continues to undergo refor and become more transparent so that Generals don't continue making money out of these deals - that is just plain criminal. There has been progress in this area so let's hope it continues.

RI will have only have to worry about conflict when China possibly starts swallowing up the resource-rich maritime areas (Spratly Islands) of ASEAN's northern members within the next 50 years. Will Indonesia and the other ASEAN members stand up against China if Phillipines' or Vietnam's resources are grabbed by China? A decision will need to be made to stand up to China.... :)

Master Chief
10-09-2008, 12:57 AM
this article might help (in Bahasa): http://majalah.tempointeraktif.com/id/arsip/2008/10/06/WAW/mbm.20081006.WAW128382.id.html

the Navy Chief said, if our neighbour have a herder, at least we must have herder. but rotweiler or bulldog will be better... describe it your self..:)

OK, it's credible enough when the Navy Chief himself said that. I guess TNI-AL believe that Kilo won't match Scorpene, which I doubt.

The robust diesel-electric SSK, if carefully handled, she could be as quiet as the grave. Stealth is the watchword of all submarines. Among all underwater warriors, the Kilo is one of the most stealthty. She can run, unseen, beneath the water surface at speed upto 17 knots, on electric motors powered by her huge battery. At low speeds, the soft hum of her power unit is almost indiscernible. In fact the only time the Kilo is at any serious risk of detection - save by active sonar - is when she comes to periscope depth to recharge her battery (snorkelling).

Running slowly & silently, the Kilo has a range of some 400 miles before she needs to recharge. She can travel 6000 miles "snorkelling" before she needs to refuel. It takes a crew of only 52 to run her as a front-line fighting unit. She carries upto 24 torpedoes & also a small battery of short range SAM. For Soviet Union or Russia, two of the torpedoes are routinely fitted with nuclear warheads.

Too bad, TNI-AL has cancelled them. :(

ZenOffense
10-09-2008, 01:32 AM
OK, it's credible enough when the Navy Chief himself said that. I guess TNI-AL believe that Kilo won't match Scorpene, which I doubt.

The robust diesel-electric SSK, if carefully handled, she could be as quiet as the grave. Stealth is the watchword of all submarines. Among all underwater warriors, the Kilo is one of the most stealthty. She can run, unseen, beneath the water surface at speed upto 17 knots, on electric motors powered by her huge battery. At low speeds, the soft hum of her power unit is almost indiscernible. In fact the only time the Kilo is at any serious risk of detection - save by active sonar - is when she comes to periscope depth to recharge her battery (snorkelling).

Running slowly & silently, the Kilo has a range of some 400 miles before she needs to recharge. She can travel 6000 miles "snorkelling" before she needs to refuel. It takes a crew of only 52 to run her as a front-line fighting unit. She carries upto 24 torpedoes & also a small battery of short range SAM. For Soviet Union or Russia, two of the torpedoes are routinely fitted with nuclear warheads.

i think we should have Kilo Class subs rather than other type of subs like Type 209 which i assume the strength and technology is below Scorpene subs, not to mention if the Kilo equipped with skhval torpedo, it's sure a very deadly opponent to sub and surface vessels.

but then again it's also up to the house of representatives to close the deal, which i doubt they will do that and my guess is we cancelled the Kilo's deal because of the political issues..

ZenOffense
10-09-2008, 01:43 AM
But it is still a blurr to me of what is the actual reason that the accident hapenned in the first place. We need to find out the specific reason that machines malfunctioned. .

the reason why the accident happened is simple... that BTRs should be scrapped many years ago, it's not fully reliable anymore for combat and training purpose, or in the other word it's a dead coffin..

henzai
10-09-2008, 05:13 AM

not cancelled........
just another beaurocacy jam....in the "depkeu"......
n its all bcoz OZ is freaked.......n send some notes.......?????
why we always polite to our "tetangga"

karbol
10-09-2008, 11:36 AM

reading the article, my thought is the navy has not cancel the KILO... the navy chief said, we need to have better sub compare to our neighbour. so i think the U-209 class or Changbogo Class are not better then the scorpen or collin class...

Johanus Bau
10-09-2008, 06:24 PM
I agree with Karbol... the Russian Defence Attache says the deal has been signed and are waiting for Depkeu to come up with the funds. Its the usual bureaucratic red tape problem....not to mention waiting to see if the world economy is going to go down the pipa WC....:-(

Whether a sub is better or not also depends on the level of training provided to the crew. If TNI AL gets a flexible package and trains its crews to a high degree of skill, the Scorpene or Collins will be extremely wary...

I don't think OZ is worried... and what is wrong with being polite to our neighbours.... especially when they help us out whenever there is a natural disaster... Peace!:)

henzai
10-09-2008, 08:19 PM
^
OZ worried so much....a killo class will make OZ re-calculate their defence budget....
they came to jkt n asked whether Indo will hv those sub......lol
not to mention what they did when jkt eyed pakistan sub.....

Johanus Bau
10-09-2008, 08:48 PM
^
OZ worried so much....a killo class will make OZ re-calculate their defence budget....
they came to jkt n asked whether Indo will hv those sub......lol
not to mention what they did when jkt eyed pakistan sub.....

Yeah of course Oz ask us.. its called intel gathering.. We also ask them (and our DPR got very angry) when they said they wanted to develop cruise missiles... same thing. Nothing to get excited about... we are friendly neighbours anyway - who else can we ask for money to make Polri strong? :)

Anyway, only people benefiting from buying Russia's alutsista are those making a profit from the purchase... hmmmm....

On another note, hooray for HUT TNI celebrations! Ready for the big one in Surabaya!

http://www.antarafoto.com/dom/prevw/grab.php?id=1223534241

http://www.antarafoto.com/dom/prevw/grab.php?id=1223534245

http://www.antarafoto.com/dom/prevw/grab.php?id=1223528714

Kopassus
10-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Yeah of course Oz ask us.. its called intel gathering.. We also ask them (and our DPR got very angry) when they said they wanted to develop cruise missiles... same thing. Nothing to get excited about... we are friendly neighbours anyway - who else can we ask for money to make Polri strong? :)

Anyway, only people benefiting from buying Russia's alutsista are those making a profit from the purchase... hmmmm....

On another note, hooray for HUT TNI celebrations! Ready for the big one in Surabaya!

http://www.antarafoto.com/dom/prevw/grab.php?id=1223534241

http://www.antarafoto.com/dom/prevw/grab.php?id=1223528714
Thanks for the pics! Are those pictures of exercises for tgl 14?
Looks like Rapier is still active.
Last pic: Raiders?

henzai
10-09-2008, 09:13 PM
if there is a purchase.......it will between Gov 2 GOV....
no "rekanan" this time...

i think today, "rekanan" only deal with ammo or small stuff, no more "parchim" deal for them.......

btw

nice pic....
where is the BMP3...?
i like to see it park next to pindad 6x6 panser.......:)

Johanus Bau
10-09-2008, 09:30 PM
They are pics from HUT TNI celebrations in Aceh (first two) and in Semarang (yup, 400 Raider Battalion).... real date of anniversary was last week so I guess everyone is catching up... and not everyone can go to Surabaya so they must be conducting local parades... cool!

http://www.antarafoto.com/dom/prevw/grab.php?id=1223532943

Above - personnel from 462 Paskhas (PKB air base)

http://www.antarafoto.com/dom/prevw/grab.php?id=1223529226

Sukhois fly over Makassar before going to Iswahyudi air base in preparation for the 'real deal' on Selasa...:)

Johanus Bau
10-09-2008, 10:04 PM
if there is a purchase.......it will between Gov 2 GOV....
no "rekanan" this time...

i think today, "rekanan" only deal with ammo or small stuff, no more "parchim" deal for them.......

btw

nice pic....
where is the BMP3...?
i like to see it park next to pindad 6x6 panser.......:)

Ha ha... BMP3 is coming......

Waduh Henzai, there is still rekanan today for sure witht the big deals... pasti dong.. Generals' wages are too low so how do these guys have nice houses and cars eh... big obvious case of KKN was with the latest Sukhois deal. Antara knew it... they reported that the Rosoboronexport boss said the latest batch of Sukhois cost USD 300 juta... but then someone from the RI Govt said the Sukhoi MoU signed was for USD 335 juta...Ooops... USD 35 juta sounds like part of a retirement fund for some lucky pati2 or maybe sending their anak2 to US/UK for uni... ha ha :)

karbol
10-10-2008, 01:03 AM
They are pics from HUT TNI celebrations in Aceh (first two) and in Semarang (yup, 400 Raider Battalion).... real date of anniversary was last week so I guess everyone is catching up... and not everyone can go to Surabaya so they must be conducting local parades... cool!

Above - personnel from 462 Paskhas (PKB air base)

Sukhois fly over Makassar before going to Iswahyudi air base in preparation for the 'real deal' on Selasa...:)

pssstttt... i'm planning to go to surabaya on sunday (12/10) to see the reahe****l....p-)

Johanus Bau
10-10-2008, 02:00 AM
Dasar!! Lucky you Karbol.... take some good pics and post em!

Dr.Error
10-10-2008, 02:12 AM
test2.. my first posting

henzai
10-10-2008, 07:49 AM
@Joh**** Bau

Ooops
around 10%......be postive atleast not 30%....like always...:-(
probably because the TNI reformation effect....:)

@karbol

dun forget the BMP3s...bro....:)

Kopassus
10-10-2008, 11:44 AM
From which unit are they?
http://94.100.113.224/310800001-310850000/310816901-310817000/310816963_5_urj8.jpeg
Dari TNI-AU?

karbol
10-10-2008, 10:39 PM
From which unit are they?

Dari TNI-AU?

DenBravo TNI-AU.... i took the pic, and allready post it somewhere in this thread. the pics was taken during rehe****l of Korpaskhas aniversary last year... the riffle (SAR-21) was a gift from singapore..

fcaesarn
10-10-2008, 11:08 PM
DenBravo TNI-AU.... i took the pic, and allready post it somewhere in this thread. the pics was taken during rehe****l of Korpaskhas aniversary last year... the riffle (SAR-21) was a gift from singapore..

how many riffle did they get from ST Kinetics??

Master Chief
10-10-2008, 11:42 PM

Are they DenBravo or just regular Korpaskhas ?

"Gift" is not the right term. I think "marketing sample" is more proper. ST Kinetics is looking for customers. The number of Singaporean armed personnel as their default customer is too little & bad for their balance sheet.

Pindad ? Still truggling to pump up their production capacity.

Kopassus
10-11-2008, 06:20 AM
how many riffle did they get from ST Kinetics??
Also want to know that, at least 25....
The SAR-21 is really a good looking riffle, better than AUG or the Chinese bulpup.
Do we really have just 5 FH-2000 bought from Singapura?

karbol
10-11-2008, 08:04 AM
they are from denBravo... the number are 50 riffle, according to Denbravo Commander (at that time Major (Psk) Roy Bait).. and agree with masterchief, its not only a 'gift'... and if i'm not mistaken, the FH-2000 also a gift...

Kopassus
10-12-2008, 06:11 AM
they are from denBravo... the number are 50 riffle, according to Denbravo Commander (at that time Major (Psk) Roy Bait).. and agree with masterchief, its not only a 'gift'... and if i'm not mistaken, the FH-2000 also a gift...

Thanks Karbol!

Some pictures of the preparations of 14 Oktober.

12/10/2008 16:10
Gladi Bersih HUT TNI ke-63
Fotografer - Zainal Effendi
Persiapan HUT TNI ke-63 di Koarmatim, Ujung, Surabaya, Minggu (12/10) di tinjau langsung Panglima TNI Jenderal TNI Djoko Santoso. Peringatan HUT kali ini melibatkan 13.367 prajurit.

http://surabaya.detik.com/images/content/2008/10/12/473/gladi-bersih-8.jpg
Tank panser terbaru juga ikut dipertontonkan dalam persiapan terakhir ini.
(Scorpions and Stormer)

http://surabaya.detik.com/images/content/2008/10/12/473/gladi-bersih-5.jpg
Deville peralatan tempur juga menghadirkan kapal selam
(KRI Cakra, NBO-105 and NB412)

http://surabaya.detik.com/images/content/2008/10/09/473/kodam-3.jpg
Dalam inspeksi pasukan ini, juga diikuti peralatan tempur yang juga akan digunakan dalam HUT TNI ke-63 mendatang.

Kopassus
10-12-2008, 06:27 AM
Thanks Karbol?/Aries! Great pictures! How much Pindad 6 x 6 did you saw?

karbol
10-12-2008, 06:35 AM
Thanks Karbol?/Aries! Great pictures! How much Pindad 6 x 6 did you saw?

only 5 or 6, if i'm not mistaken....:-(

equilibrium37
10-12-2008, 08:09 AM
RI, Australia to co-produce weaponry

http://idsps.org/templates/idsps/images/printButton.png (http://idsps.org/index2.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=439&pop=1&page=0) http://idsps.org/templates/idsps/images/emailButton.png (http://idsps.org/index2.php?option=com_content&task=emailform&id=439&itemid=99999999) Taken From The Jakartapost, Sept 19 2008 Indonesian and Australian defense companies will jointly build military equipment for both countries in the near future under a partnership that may ease Indonesia's dependence on weapons imports.

After meeting his Australian counterpart Joel Fitzgibbon in Jakarta on Thursday, Indonesia's Defense Minister Juwono Sudarsono said officials of the Indonesian Military and representatives of defense companies would soon fly to Australia to discuss what equipment would be built under the partnership.

"It will be equipment for our Navy, Air Force and Army. We must be able to increase domestic share of the production of any military equipment that the country uses to lessen our dependence on foreign countries," Juwono told a joint news conference.

Indonesian defense manufacturers, including PT Pindad, PT Pal, PT Dahana and PT Dirgantara Indonesia, produce 30 percent of the country's defense equipment, he said.

The minister said he was hopeful the negotiations could include technology sharing, although he added that he was aware the partnership must be mutually beneficial.

Fitzgibbon said the partnership would forge stability in the region.

"We're happy to provide all the assistance they need," he said.

Restricted by an arms embargo imposed by the United States, Indonesia has turned to Russia and China to procure equipment and establish partnerships to modernize its underbudgeted defense force.

Juwono said Jakarta was planning to buy three more Russian Sukhoi fighters to add to the four it acquired in 2003.

Last month, Indonesia received six Mi-17 helicopters from Russia following an agreement between the countries signed in 2007 that saw then Russian president Vladimir Putin provide a $1 billion loan for Indonesia to purchase 22 helicopters, 20 tanks and two submarines from Russia.

Indonesia's 2008 defense budget is $3.2 billion. Juwono previously said $10 billion was required to bring to an acceptable level the defensive capabilities of the country, which is home to 230 million people and more than 17,500 islands.

Juwono said the country's prioritization of economic development was evidence Indonesia was not involved in an arms race, despite significantly increased spending on weapons by neighbors Australia and China.

"We just want to keep our minimum striking force and technology on par with our neighbors," he said.

Fitzgibbon said Indonesia played a key role in ensuring security in the region "and as the minister indicated once the government has dealt with their immediate social and economic challenges they will understandably seek to develop their military capability."

Indonesia and Australia signed the Lombok defense pact in 2006 after Jakarta had torn up a previous pact with Canberra nine years ago when Australia led an international force in East Timor.

Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd this month said he was concerned about the potential for an arms race with China, and to a lesser extent India, which have expanded their defense budgets.

Experts have estimated China's secretly guarded defense budget to be between $US59 billion and $100 billion.

Australia's defense spending has leapt 56 percent in the past seven years to $25.66 billion.

Source:
http://idsps.org/idsps-news-english/idsps-news/ri,-australia-military-joint-statement/

equilibrium37
10-12-2008, 08:10 AM
Anyways; great pictures Karbol. Sure hope you will be posting more pictures later eh?

fcaesarn
10-12-2008, 10:40 AM
Great Photos Karbol..I'll wait for more, especially photos on the ceremony day..

fcaesarn
10-12-2008, 10:54 AM
Some Defender Magazines Cover
Thanks to aryopriyohutomo@kaskus.us

http://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/1_613779629l.jpghttp://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/1_629039978l.jpghttp://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/1_491188513l.jpghttp://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/1_854626249l.jpghttp://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/1_531828581l.jpghttp://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/1_491196622l.jpghttp://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/1_880339514l.jpghttp://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/1_880339514l.jpghttp://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/1_632589142l.jpghttp://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/480221955l.jpghttp://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/802925479l.jpghttp://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/376694193l.jpghttp://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/157715751l.jpghttp://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/997101200l.jpghttp://photos-799.friendster.com/e1/photos/99/76/35426799/1_684826901l.jpg

equilibrium37
10-12-2008, 11:05 AM
hey fcaesarn; you know where i can get old issues of defender or angkasa magazines in particullar ?

Kopassus
10-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Gramedia, Gunung Agung?
1,5 weeks ago i bought the September edisi, about the C802 and KOBRA system.

equilibrium37
10-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Gramedia, Gunung Agung?
1,5 weeks ago i bought the September edisi, about the C802 and KOBRA system.

Yea but im talking about stuff that are from a years or two ago. Tried the local Gramedia in my area, no luck. I was just hoping one of you guys knew a place where they keep unsold copies, since im trying to get copies that i couldnt get a hold of while i was in Toronto. But thanks anyways kopassus.

Kopassus
10-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Maybe you can try here, the Friendster Profile of (someone) from Defender.
http://profiles.friendster.com/35426799

This afternoon i made some pictures of a NC212-200MPA from RON800 at Polonia.
http://94.100.113.50/378500001-378550000/378537201-378537300/378537209_5_J9he.jpeg

http://94.100.113.232/378500001-378550000/378537501-378537600/378537537_5_hK8X.jpeg

http://94.100.113.161/378500001-378550000/378537301-378537400/378537375_5_u117.jpeg

The FLIR sensor is clearly visible under the radar.

fcaesarn
10-12-2008, 11:04 PM
hey fcaesarn; you know where i can get old issues of defender or angkasa magazines in particullar ?

try to PM their friendster pages
http://profiles.friendster.com/35426799
They will help you get it...

ayanami_tard
10-13-2008, 05:47 AM
i thought i saw a submarine.
you say there is no sub.............yet
which one is true?

karbol
10-13-2008, 06:03 AM
there is a submarine... did i say no sub's?:roll: i thought i said Navy sub and PATMAR...

equilibrium37
10-13-2008, 08:57 AM
@ Kopassus and Karbol: Thanks for the info about the Angkasa & Defender magazines.

A thousand praises from me to Karbol.. Real amazing pictures. I was really looking forward to seeing pictures of the Indonesian Armed Forces anniversary since last year.

ps. This thread would be dead without either Karbol or Kopassus with their constant supply of pictures. Not to mention the other guys that also keeps this thread alive with their info of the Indonesian Armed Forces. Many thanks to you all.

Kopassus
10-13-2008, 09:06 AM
@ Kopassus and Karbol: Thanks for the info about the Angkasa & Defender magazines.

A thousand praises from me to Karbol.. Real amazing pictures. I was really looking forward to seeing pictures of the Indonesian Armed Forces anniversary since last year.

ps. This thread would be dead without either Karbol or Kopassus with their constant supply of pictures. Not to mention the other guys that also keeps this thread alive with their info of the Indonesian Armed Forces. Many thanks to you all.
Aduh....jadi malu..... nah, my pictures are not so amazing as those from Karbol....

equilibrium37
10-13-2008, 09:16 AM
Aduh....jadi malu..... nah, my pictures are not so amazing as those from Karbol....

You sure about that? p-)
Not alot of people can get that close and even take a picture of the NC212-200MPA. That deserves credit brother. Anyways got any info on those birds? Was this bird rolled out from PT. DI or somewhere else?

Kopassus
10-13-2008, 09:42 AM
You sure about that? p-)
Not alot of people can get that close and even take a picture of the NC212-200MPA. That deserves credit brother. Anyways got any info on those birds? Was this bird rolled out from PT. DI or somewhere else?
Indeed, made by IPTN (DI), Bandung.....

06 March 2007

NC-212 for Indonesian Ministry of Defence

Another delivery is conducted by Dirgantara Indonesia on Tuesday, 6 March
</I>2007, in Bandung. It is the delivery of NC-212-200 MPA (Maritime Patrol
</I>Aircraft) version from Dirgantara Indonesia to Ministry of Defence, which is
</I>personally signed by Dirgantara Director of Technology, Mochamad Mochajan,
</I>and General Director of Indonesian Defence Facility, Major General Selamet
</I>Prihatino. The aircraft is then handed over to Indonesian Marine Corps.
</I>
</I>Mochajan said that this is the last aircraft of the three aircraft under the
</I>contract order of 1996. It is a military patrol that uses a high-tech
</I>operational marine equipment to monitor the situation at sea and under the
</I>sea while it is flying. It shows that the aircraft is designed to meet all
</I>the requirements at all fields.

As far as i know these are the tailnumbers: P850, P851 and....P852

r0m8470
10-13-2008, 08:57 PM
Indeed, made by IPTN (DI), Bandung.....

06 March 2007

NC-212 for Indonesian Ministry of Defence

As far as i know these are the tailnumbers: P850, P851 and....P852

Speaking of indigenous MPAs, can you confirm if PT DI-made CN-235MPA really carry MAD gear? Most publications reported that but I never see a MAD boom (extended nor retracted) on the aircraft .....

Photo showing the back a bit - but still can't ID a MAD boom ....
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Indonesia---Air/Airtech-CN-235MPA/1335256/M/

Kopassus
10-13-2008, 09:22 PM
Speaking of indigenous MPAs, can you confirm if PT DI-made CN-235MPA really carry MAD gear? Most publications reported that but I never see a MAD boom (extended nor retracted) on the aircraft .....

Photo showing the back a bit - but still can't ID a MAD boom ....
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Indonesia---Air/Airtech-CN-235MPA/1335256/M/
AFAIK this aircraft dont have a MAD boom, only a radar and a FLIR. (On the tail and above the cockpit you can see RWR antenna.
This picture was taken at Hussein S during engine runs last year.
Sorry, not very clear, but it was a little bit far away.
http://94.100.113.152/140800001-140850000/140802901-140803000/140802993_5_3sQG.jpeg

According IPTN:"For tracking and monitoring tasks, on the aircraft are installed a maritime tracking radar and a multi function radar type Ocean Master 100 MK II. While a storm scope guided with ESM type Vigile 200 is installed for detecting electro magnetic content during the maritime detection."

r0m8470
10-13-2008, 11:10 PM
AFAIK this aircraft dont have a MAD boom, only a radar and a FLIR. (On the tail and above the cockpit you can see RWR antenna.
This picture was taken at Hussein S during engine runs last year.
Sorry, not very clear, but it was a little bit far away.

According IPTN:"For tracking and monitoring tasks, on the aircraft are installed a maritime tracking radar and a multi function radar type Ocean Master 100 MK II. While a storm scope guided with ESM type Vigile 200 is installed for detecting electro magnetic content during the maritime detection."

OK - hmmm .... wondering what happened to this plan with MAD from CAE ...
http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/generic/story_generic.jsp?channel=busav&id=news/INDO02198.xml&headline=Indonesian%20Aerospace:%20Here,%20and%20Getting%20Bigger%20and%20Busier

I thought Aviation Week is a credible source ... maybe their source isn't good .... Good picture though ....

karbol
10-14-2008, 09:08 AM

waks... jadi ga enak... ohhh cmon bro.. you guys have a lot contribution here. not just me...:)... i can post a lot of pics coz i just lucky...:)...

Kopassus
10-14-2008, 09:26 AM
OK - hmmm .... wondering what happened to this plan with MAD from CAE ...
http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/generic/story_generic.jsp?channel=busav&id=news/INDO02198.xml&headline=Indonesian%20Aerospace:%20Here,%20and%20Getting%20Bigger%20and%20Busier

I thought Aviation Week is a credible source ... maybe their source isn't good .... Good picture though ....
Thanks for the link, hmmm yes...i know IPTN uses the AMASCOS system, but i know nothing about the other parts. In the nineties the Navy (Disnerbal) ordered 6 CN235-220MPA, but afaik all 6 CN235 which were delivered (according Flight International) were normal transport versions. I had some copies of pages from the thick Janebook 1996 edition about IPTN (CN235-200MPA, CN235-330 Phoenix, etc), but i cannot find them anymore.

Kopassus
10-14-2008, 09:29 AM
waks... jadi ga enak... ohhh cmon bro.. you guys have a lot contribution here. not just me...:)... i can post a lot of pics coz i just lucky...:)...
lucky? hmmm.... i think you have very close ties with TNI.... :) , some high ranking officers? Km orang ABRI, atau hanya a defencefanatic like all of us?

karbol
10-14-2008, 09:38 AM
lucky? hmmm.... i think you have very close ties with TNI.... :) , some high ranking officers? Km orang ABRI, atau hanya a defencefanatic like all of us?

hahaha... i'm not anggota. actually, i'm a journalist. so sometimes i do some coverage in TNI's area. thats why i think i'm so lucky:)... but yess i also military addict...:)

Kopassus
10-14-2008, 09:55 AM
yeah...youre lucky....i have only once visited a Hari ABRI, 2002 di Halim. But, i didnt have a digital camera, only analog, waktu itu.

Just a stupid question: Why is Silent Hunter banned? (because of the Miss Indonesia Avatar?)

karbol
10-14-2008, 10:01 AM
yeah...youre lucky....i have only once visited a Hari ABRI, 2002 di Halim. But, i didnt have a digital camera, only analog, waktu itu.

Just a stupid question: Why is Silent Hunter banned? (because of the Miss Indonesia Avatar?)

i dont know for sure about silent hunter.. maybe you have to ask moderator. but i think it is not about his avatar... maybe something he said in another thread...

equilibrium37
10-14-2008, 11:52 AM
i dont know for sure about silent hunter.. maybe you have to ask moderator. but i think it is not about his avatar... maybe something he said in another thread...

Dont know if its a good idea to ask a moderator. Just saw on some stikcy a long time ago; someone mentioned they get a little bit pissy when people start asking those questions. Maybe you might want to politely PM them ? at your own risk lol.

ggk
10-14-2008, 12:31 PM
i think Silent Hunter was banned because of this thread he started.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=84164

the mod never like it when someone started a topic about 'the best weapon' or 'my favorite weapon' or 'the top ten weapon'...if the topic get out of control they usually use the ban stick.

But i dont know....maybe someone should ask digrar.

bangalore_andy
10-15-2008, 02:18 AM
does any body know about the panhard ebr in Indonesia ? is the Indonesian using this machine or what, when, where ?, cause i have been seen ones in the army museum of indonesia - Jakarta, thanks a lot,

bangalore_andy
10-15-2008, 03:41 AM
oohhh....I miss the old mighty MUTT (M 151 ), I think this jeep is the most softly than the Toyota fj

bangalore_andy
10-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Just adding one more questions Sir ..... how many Indonesian buy this machine, can you give about the amount of this Panhard....thank you so much...sebelumnya....

bangalore_andy
10-16-2008, 12:40 AM
about the departure the army of Indonesia to UN duty is so much touching my heart....two thumbs up for the photographer
forgive me about my english

fcaesarn
10-16-2008, 01:35 AM
These are nice photos from kusircidomo@kaskus.us
when KRI Hasanudin was on Hongkong for transit..

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F123015.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F122D16.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F122A31.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F122745.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F122534.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F121E17.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F121B33.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F121557.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F113A16.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F122229.jpg

Master Chief
10-16-2008, 04:17 AM
These are nice photos from kusircidomo@kaskus.us
when KRI Hasanudin was on Hongkong for transit..

Transit in Hongkong from where to where ?

Great-great pictures...

PS: this is my posting no 200. Just for my own record... p-)

karbol
10-16-2008, 04:40 AM
^^the KRI HSN were join the fleet review in busan south korea... maybe she transit on the way back home...

karbol
10-16-2008, 04:42 AM
Just adding one more questions Sir ..... how many Indonesian buy this machine, can you give about the amount of this Panhard....thank you so much...sebelumnya....

i dont know for sure... more then 100 i think:roll:...

Johanus Bau
10-16-2008, 05:47 AM
I didn't know that TNI used to have this akward looking French recon wheeled armor.

It's 8x8, but the inner 4-metal-wheels can be raised allowing it to speed up on the road with 4x4 normal rubber wheels. There is no really front & rear, because both look the same & both have a driver compartment.

Thanks to the Pre-WW II French advanced weird technology innovation...:)

With technology like that, no wonder the French were a 'speed bump' for the mighty Panzer divisions! :)

Johanus Bau
10-16-2008, 05:50 AM
New colour for the Paspampres beret? We should send them as Konga personnel!

http://kompas.com/data/photo/2008/10/16/122938p.jpg

http://kompas.com/data/photo/2008/10/16/122553p.jpg

karbol
10-16-2008, 05:54 AM
^^mmhhh... i just realize that... what make them change the beret?

equilibrium37
10-16-2008, 05:58 AM
Karbol; on which daywas the actual TNI anniv. celebration ?

karbol
10-16-2008, 06:05 AM
^^the celebration was held on tuesday 14th October. but i wasnt there... i took the pics on the reherseal (glasi resik), on sunday 12th Oct.

equilibrium37
10-16-2008, 06:07 AM
Oh rightt .. gladi resik means rehearsal. Haha i got so confused since newspapers stated the anniv was on the 14th, then read something about gladi resik TNI was on the 12th. Its all clear now though thanks.

Johanus Bau
10-16-2008, 06:13 AM
Preparing to secure the Asian Beach Games in Bali... must be 900 Raider Battalion...

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z299/lanceropics/outubro1/20081015062016ENLUS0152050512240516.jpg (http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z299/lanceropics/outubro1/20081015062016ENLUS0152050512240516.jpg)

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z299/lanceropics/outubro1/20081015061942ENLUS0152050412240515.jpg (http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z299/lanceropics/outubro1/20081015061942ENLUS0152050412240515.jpg)

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z299/lanceropics/outubro1/20081015062136ENLUS0152050712240516.jpg (http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z299/lanceropics/outubro1/20081015062136ENLUS0152050712240516.jpg)

http://i33.*******.com/sneama.jpg (http://i33.*******.com/sneama.jpg)

Johanus Bau
10-16-2008, 06:14 AM
^^mmhhh... i just realize that... what make them change the beret?

Something about Kopassus, Marinir, Paskhas and Kostrad having their own beret which provides them with an identity so Paspampres needs to have their own identity which reflects their daily tasks....protecting the Prez and Veep! ...according to Danpaspampres Mayjen Suwarno... :)

equilibrium37
10-16-2008, 06:25 AM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z299/lanceropics/outubro1/20081015062016ENLUS0152050512240516.jpg (http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z299/lanceropics/outubro1/20081015062016ENLUS0152050512240516.jpg)

[/URL]

(http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z299/lanceropics/outubro1/20081015061942ENLUS0152050412240515.jpg)

The SS1-V5 looks really badass. Is that a Schmidt and Bender - Short Dot Scope I see there ?
[URL="http://i33.*******.com/sneama.jpg"]

Master Chief
10-16-2008, 07:22 AM
New colour for the Paspampres beret? We should send them as Konga personnel!

http://kompas.com/data/photo/2008/10/16/122553p.jpg

I thought Paspampres has been using the light blue beret already for years, similar to the PM.

Master Chief
10-16-2008, 07:29 AM

The SS1-V5 looks really badass. Is that a Schmidt and Bender - Short Dot Scope I see there ?

To be precised, that's SS1-R5. R5 is the Raider version of V5 (i.e. carbine version of SS1). Frankly, I don't see any difference between V5 & R5.
Anyway, this is the first time I have ever seen R5 with picatiny rail & an optic sight. Also the first time the Raider wearing the armor-vest with US woodland camo (make them look like the Thais or Filipinos)... :)

ZAYYANA
10-16-2008, 10:27 AM
Is this the bomb squad from the Police or the Army ?

Hi Mate, do you see the picture or not...? Indonesian Bomb Squad from the Army known as JIHANDAK team, from the source I found they coming from ZENI (Indonesian word for GENIE on Dutch).

Kopassus
10-16-2008, 11:58 AM
To be precised, that's SS1-R5. R5 is the Raider version of V5 (i.e. carbine version of SS1). Frankly, I don't see any difference between V5 & R5.
Anyway, this is the first time I have ever seen R5 with picatiny rail & an optic sight. Also the first time the Raider wearing the armor-vest with US woodland camo (make them look like the Thais or Filipinos)... :)

Thanks for the pics Johannes and fcasearn!

Sources on internet says that the SS1-R5 is a lighter and slimmer design without sacrifiying high accuracy. Designed for special forces operations such as infiltration and short distance contact in jungle, mountain, marsh, sea and urban warfare. SS1-R5 can be attached with bayonet and various types of telescopes.
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3926/ss1r5bp4.jpg
picture taken from Pindad.

karbol
10-16-2008, 10:51 PM
Can someone ID the vessel on the background? What is it?...And also the troops on the foreground...I'm guessing they're from the engineer corps (judging from their berrets), but i need confirmation. Thanks in advance.

Many thanks to Karbol for the pics. Well done mate.:)

the ship was KRI TELUK MANDAR... not sure about the troops...

fross
10-16-2008, 11:33 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F123015.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F122D16.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F122A31.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F122745.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F122534.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F121E17.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F121B33.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F121557.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F113A16.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/kusircidomo/KRI%20Hasanuddin%2015Oct08/DPP07D80A0F122229.jpg

This is the image KRI Hasanuddin, while anchored in the harbor hongkong.ohhh so in this photo taken by, djaka

ggk
10-17-2008, 01:02 AM

This is the image KRI Hasanuddin, while anchored in the harbor hongkong.ohhh so in this photo taken by, djaka

good pic, but next time check the previous page first pal. :)

Master Chief
10-17-2008, 02:06 AM
a little bit more... :)

PINDAD APS 6X6.. @Kopassus, there are 6 of them join in parade...

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/aries_wan/HUT-38.jpg

that's all folks... i hope you guys enjoy those pics...:)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/greatmasterchief/Land%20armor/RenaultVAB6x6.jpg http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/greatmasterchief/Land%20armor/panser2om3.jpg
Trivia:
which one is Pindad APS 6x6, which one is Renault VAB 6x6 ?

karbol
10-17-2008, 02:49 AM
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/greatmasterchief/Land%20armor/panser2om3.jpg
Trivia:
which one is Pindad APS 6x6, which one is Renault VAB 6x6 ?

hahaha... this one is PINDAD APS 6X6... funny thing is, when i visit PINDAD, i never saw XEROX....:):)

Master Chief
10-17-2008, 05:29 AM
Trivia:
ID please.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/greatmasterchief/Guns/Whatsthis3.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/greatmasterchief/Guns/Whatsthis2.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/greatmasterchief/Guns/Whatsthis1.jpg

Kopassus
10-17-2008, 06:31 AM
Trivia:
ID please.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/greatmasterchief/Guns/Whatsthis3.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/greatmasterchief/Guns/Whatsthis2.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/greatmasterchief/Guns/Whatsthis1.jpg
1 FNC, 2 AK-5, 3 SS1-V1 (second gen)?

Kopassus
10-17-2008, 06:33 AM
hahaha... this one is PINDAD APS 6X6... funny thing is, when i visit PINDAD, i never saw XEROX....:):)
What sort of maingun does it have? 12,7mm?

Tunasa
10-17-2008, 11:58 AM
Can you put those picture in other thread, this is TNI photos thread, not separatist photo thread.

Aghost
10-17-2008, 03:25 PM
Sorry mate, I think your separatist pictures will start unease debates in this thread
Hope anybody stop to reply about this

ggk
10-17-2008, 03:58 PM
LoL, the captions are degrading.

Anyways, if you believe Aceh is part of Indonesia, they are still qualified to be in a Indo topic thread.

i meant about the malaysian army tiger *****e....i already saw another set of picture where MILF fighter wears the camo...it make my head spin.

Wally1967
10-17-2008, 04:28 PM
Very interesting photos.

Kopassus
10-17-2008, 11:36 PM
The TNA Chief Commander, Abdullah Syafei. Status: KIA.

Warning: offensive picture !

A bulletin from Acheh News:
In the name of the Supreme leadership of ASNLF/GAM, the Military Spokesman of ASNLF/GAM does hereby announce the following matters:
Have passed away in martyrdom the Commander of AGAM, Teungku Abdullah Syafi'i, his wife and 5 of his personal guards during an attack by the colonial forces on the village of Sarah Panyang, in the Sub-District of Jiem-Jiem, Pidie, on Tuesday 22nd January 2002 at 14H.30 Acheh Time. Confirmation was received on January 23rd 2002.
The AGAM Command Warrant is now passed to the Deputy Commander, Muzakkir Manaf, until further notice.
Trivia: any idea, how was that big clean hole created ?

a 12,7 mm bullet?

DavidDCM
10-18-2008, 06:07 AM
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/greatmasterchief/GAM%20Army/captsgerfp09281205024357photo01phot.jpg
Is that a HK?

Yes, HK33.

4n664
10-18-2008, 06:43 AM
a 12,7 mm bullet?

Looks more like a 40mm grenade round went through him, horrible way to die.

Master Chief
10-18-2008, 10:38 AM
i meant about the malaysian army tiger *****e....i already saw another set of picture where MILF fighter wears the camo...it make my head spin.

I'm surprised that you're surprised. It's publictly known that GAM had unofficial "consulate" in Malaysia. They ran the website, propaganda, collecting the funds from God-knows-where, shopping for arms, etc. Beside, that TD Tiger *****es camo can be easily bought from Masjid Jamek, KL. :)

Master Chief
10-18-2008, 10:42 AM

Negative.
40mm rounds will explode during the impact.
How about you shoot the guy in the head & stab from the back using a big sharp bamboo ?

Master Chief
10-18-2008, 10:44 AM
Yes, HK33.

Thanks. Anybody knows who operates the HK33 in SE Asia ? For sure, not TNI/Polri.

Kopassus
10-18-2008, 10:45 AM
If he was hit by a 40mm he was torn in two. But i will be a fast and painless way of diying.

Master Chief
10-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Very interesting photos.

Very interesting avatar.

Paveway
10-18-2008, 10:46 AM
Might be an exit wound, shot from the back... Alternatively a 40mm that didn't go off might explain it too... Can't be a .50 cal.

Master Chief
10-18-2008, 10:53 AM
Can you put those picture in other thread, this is TNI photos thread, not separatist photo thread.

The uniforms, the weapons, the guerilla tactics & even the people of TNA mostly came from TNI. :lol:
The land they used to operate is part of Indonesia under the jurridiction of TNI. So it should be OK, no ?

BTW, your name doesn't sound familiar in this thread. All of sudden you are interested in sending a post (read: complaining) ?

ggk
10-18-2008, 12:29 PM
I'm surprised that you're surprised. It's publictly known that GAM had unofficial "consulate" in Malaysia. They ran the website, propaganda, collecting the funds from God-knows-where, shopping for arms, etc. Beside, that TD Tiger *****es camo can be easily bought from Masjid Jamek, KL. :)

actually im genuinely surprise.....

but im more worried if one of them were cought by TNI in those camo. I can only think the worst what Indonesia media will say.

karbol
10-19-2008, 04:15 AM
actually im genuinely surprise.....

but im more worried if one of them were cought by TNI in those camo. I can only think the worst what Indonesia media will say.

the media allready knows that GGK... my source said, their weapon came from Indochina and thailand. brought to aceh via malaya peninsula.. i'm not saying that malaysia government had support GAM. but there are GAM member who lived legally in Malaysia (and also lived legally in other country, such as sweeden, and US)... relax bro. it happen not only in indonesia...

btw, thats a very rare pics masterchief. thx for posting...:)

Kopassus
10-19-2008, 07:10 PM
How much RM70 grad do we have? Some sources say 4 other 7.

tango87
10-20-2008, 04:02 AM
another pic of TNI that i got from flickr...
hope this pic not a repost...

KRI Tanjung Dalpele 972
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2074/2414762772_fb883a71c9.jpg?v=0

didn't know which unit are this...
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2139/2413938947_7189f55854.jpg?v=0

indonesian army anti terror
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3294/2414768738_68f0195472.jpg?v=0

deadliest n cute indonesian chick
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2078/2413932147_d8afc6c367.jpg?v=0

n what type of this vehicle???anyone can recognize it???
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2412/2413931899_e664109657.jpg?v=0

karbol
10-20-2008, 04:18 AM

KRI Tanjung Dalpele 972

Denjaka, Detasemen Jala Mengkara. Indonesian Marines Special Forces Detachment.

n what type of this vehicle???anyone can recognize it???
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2412/2413931899_e664109657.jpg?v=0

i think this is a modified BTR-40... thx for the great pics tango87:)

Master Chief
10-20-2008, 07:48 AM

As Karbol said; they are Denjaka operators.
All the rifles are equipped with HK AG36 under-barrel grenade launcher, which originally was designed indeed for G36. However, the guy on the right is holding a HK M416. I wonder why...

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/greatmasterchief/Guns/HKM416withAG361.jpg

DreadNaught
10-20-2008, 07:51 AM

I second that statement also i have yet to see that one in the pic of women in police and military post

Master Chief
10-20-2008, 07:55 AM
indonesian army anti terror
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3294/2414768738_68f0195472.jpg?v=0

It's a Kopassus K9 unit ... :)
I hope they bring enough dog food. The German Shepherd is kinda spoil dog. Not the right choice to be a Commando dog...

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/greatmasterchief/Soldiers/KopassusK9.jpg

Hollereer
10-20-2008, 01:33 PM
Doesn't the indonesian army have logistical nightmares with all those different equipment types?

ahmadmz
10-21-2008, 12:50 AM
As Karbol said; they are Denjaka operators.
All the rifles are equipped with HK AG36 under-barrel grenade launcher, which originally was designed indeed for G36. However, the guy on the right is holding a HK M416. I wonder why...

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/greatmasterchief/Guns/HKM416withAG361.jpg

That Weapon is Sample From HK for Denjaka. That Pic taken at World Global Warming Conference on Bali, if You Read this Thread from beginning u'll found some picture of it.
What The most perfect combination for HK416 if not HK product it self. so AG36 its the best launcher for these weapon. US Soldier today prefer to use Hk AG36 than their own M203 for M4. :)

Tempest
10-21-2008, 06:56 AM
Chick looks like..uh..Liv Tyler?

karbol
10-22-2008, 05:22 AM
ohhh.. here we go again... i hope we can solve this only by talking...

House protests against Malaysia for frequent territory violations

Jakarta (ANTARA News) - The House of Representatives (DPR) on Wednesday lodged a protest against elements of Malaysia`s armed forces for frequently violating territorial borders between the two countries, particularly in Ambalat off East Kalimantan`s coast.

"We protest against the Malaysia`s act," DPR Chairman Agung Laksono said at the parliament building here.

The protest came a day after National Defense Forces (TNI) Commander Gen Djoko Santoso said elements of Malaysia`s armed forces were still frequently committing territorial violations in Ambalat.

Djoko said at several meetings with Indonesia, Malaysia was continuing to claim the block as part of its territory.

"This can be seen in the copy of a Malaysian diplomatic note on the process of TNI forces deployment in the Ambalat Block," he said.

Agung said Malaysia`s violation of territorial borders with Indonesia was against the ASEAN Charter which had been signed by all ASEAN memner states.

"The act is provocation. Malaysia must stop it," he said adding the House, along with the government must protest against the act to prevent it from recurrence.

He said the violation of territorial borders could disrupt relations between the two countries. "It is very regrettable that Malaysia as our neighbor is committing the act," he said.

The Ambalat and Bukat blocks off East Kalimantan`s coast are part of the Indonesian territory. The government has assured Zaitem, a subsidiary of ENI SpA of Italy, of its continued exploration rights in the blocks.

The 15,235 square kilometer Ambalat block is rich in oil and gas reserves which could be exploited for 30 years. (*)
COPYRIGHT 2008

link: http://www.antara.co.id/en/arc/2008/10/22/house-protests-against-malaysia-for-frequent-territory-violations/

equilibrium37
10-22-2008, 08:46 AM
Well this Ambalat thing has been going on for quite a while but still theres hasnt been reports of the two sides firing at eachother. I salute. Look at the Thai-Cambodia situation, atleast negotiations are still taking place between Malaysia and Indonesia. And lets hope this doesnt go any further than just illegal border crossings (i.e: armed contact)

p.s: Now who can tell me why master chief was suspended? What did he do now? lol

ggk
10-22-2008, 11:08 AM
Hei why masterchief were suspended? this below are his last post but i doubt that would make anyone suspended....or is it because of the gore pic?

The uniforms, the weapons, the guerilla tactics & even the people of TNA mostly came from TNI. :lol:
The land they used to operate is part of Indonesia under the jurridiction of TNI. So it should be OK, no ?

BTW, your name doesn't sound familiar in this thread. All of sudden you are interested in sending a post (read: complaining) ?

alsadiyarto
10-22-2008, 03:13 PM

Beuh! airsoft cutie...not the real deal, mate. :cantbeli:

Johanus Bau
10-22-2008, 09:01 PM
Hei why masterchief were suspended? this below are his last post but i doubt that would make anyone suspended....or is it because of the gore pic?

Me thinks it was definitely for the 'gore' photo.... :-(

Isn't his Avatar suspended only? he he.... He can still post stuff...

Johanus Bau
10-24-2008, 01:19 AM
Nice view! Which outer island is this Marine post? p-)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1XZMX_E0z5c/SQBMraYJ6uI/AAAAAAAAAjM/QU-vJNsrKfw/s400/Marinir.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1XZMX_E0z5c/SQBMraYJ6uI/AAAAAAAAAjM/QU-vJNsrKfw/s1600-h/Marinir.jpg)

Johanus Bau
10-24-2008, 01:26 AM
Anyone got any photos of our brave Marines manning their pos2 in the Ambalat Blok (maybe at the lighthouse at Karang Unarang)?

I'm Jack Bauer
10-24-2008, 10:39 AM
Nice view! Which outer island is this Marine post? p-)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1XZMX_E0z5c/SQBMraYJ6uI/AAAAAAAAAjM/QU-vJNsrKfw/s400/Marinir.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1XZMX_E0z5c/SQBMraYJ6uI/AAAAAAAAAjM/QU-vJNsrKfw/s1600-h/Marinir.jpg)

It doesn't look like a military post, rather it looks like a PDI-P post or a Siskamling post.rofl

I'm Jack Bauer
10-25-2008, 02:04 AM
That Weapon is Sample From HK for Denjaka. That Pic taken at World Global Warming Conference on Bali, if You Read this Thread from beginning u'll found some picture of it.
What The most perfect combination for HK416 if not HK product it self. so AG36 its the best launcher for these weapon. US Soldier today prefer to use Hk AG36 than their own M203 for M4. :)

Actually it was Masterchief who posted those Denjaka in Bali pictures. :roll:

AG36 was designed based on the weaknesses of M203. AG36 is more than 30years younger than M203. I have never seen any GIs using AG36, have you ?

karbol
10-26-2008, 05:04 AM
It doesn't look like a military post, rather it looks like a PDI-P post or a Siskamling post.rofl

hahaha... you right...:) even in this poor condition, you still dont wanna mess with them right... JALESU BHUMYAMCA JAYAMAHE!!

equilibrium37
10-26-2008, 06:00 AM
hahaha... you right...:) even in this poor condition, you still dont wanna mess with them right... JALESU BHUMYAMCA JAYAMAHE!!

Thats rightt; i've been paying attention on the Indonesian Marines and does anyone agree with me that they are by far the most well equiped regular foot soldier unit out of all regular Indonesian units ?

Johanus Bau
10-26-2008, 06:06 PM
Thats rightt; i've been paying attention on the Indonesian Marines and does anyone agree with me that they are by far the most well equiped regular foot soldier unit out of all regular Indonesian units ?

I would think that Raider Battalion and Kostrad personnel would be the most well equipped and well trained foot soldier....

The Marines finish in second place....but would finish in first place with regards to esprit de corps and respect shown towards the rakyat (Jakarta '98)... (don't count the Pusdikmar incident when some villagers got killed)...

http://www.antarafoto.com/dom/prevw/grab.php?id=1224835139

r0m8470
10-27-2008, 12:46 AM
Karbol - is that really a Herky? The wing is mounted low on the fuselage, Herk's is mounted high.

On the other hand - for the life of me, I can't think of what aircraft that is. The closest that comes to mind is Electra, but it looks too big to be an Electra.

r0m8470
10-27-2008, 12:56 AM
Nice pictures!
Bukan Sanadikun (USS Claud Jones), bukan Rajah Humabon (USS Cannon class), but i think this is a US-made ship.

Looks like a Skoryy-class destroyer - maybe with reduced sensor suite. The main mast does not seem to carry any meaningful sensors ....

Compare the outline with the photo on this link:
http://www.shipspotting.com/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=681388

fcaesarn
10-27-2008, 03:05 AM
This was the AURI's (Indonesian Air Force) Aircraft inventories at mid 60s...

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn206/fcaesarn/AURI2-1.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn206/fcaesarn/AURI1-1.jpg

Aghost
10-27-2008, 05:27 AM
Hi pal... I am following this thread, and I heard in 2007 Indonesia prepare to built an MBT
Could anyone post a picture or progress of that plan... I am very curious bout it, cause if it's true, Indonesia will be the 1st South East country that able to build their own indigenous MBT

karbol
10-27-2008, 06:45 AM
Karbol - is that really a Herky? The wing is mounted low on the fuselage, Herk's is mounted high.

On the other hand - for the life of me, I can't think of what aircraft that is. The closest that comes to mind is Electra, but it looks too big to be an Electra.

ahh... you right:cantbeli:.... maybe its a garuda indonesia aircraft..

karbol
10-27-2008, 06:47 AM
Hi pal... I am following this thread, and I heard in 2007 Indonesia prepare to built an MBT
Could anyone post a picture or progress of that plan... I am very curious bout it, cause if it's true, Indonesia will be the 1st South East country that able to build their own indigenous MBT

not an MBT... Indonesia never wanted any MBT. but i do heard that PINDAD built a light tank prototype. but the progress is unknow..

Kopassus
10-27-2008, 06:49 AM

Its an Ilyushin Il-18.

Kopassus
10-27-2008, 06:51 AM
This was the AURI's (Indonesian Air Force) Aircraft inventories at mid 60s...

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn206/fcaesarn/AURI2-1.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn206/fcaesarn/AURI1-1.jpg
You really have unique pictures. Is it from a Dutch magazine? Something like Herkenning?
I miss the Mig-21-F13...

fcaesarn
10-27-2008, 07:51 AM
You really have unique pictures. Is it from a Dutch magazine? Something like Herkenning?
I miss the Mig-21-F13...

Nope, I found it on Flickr, I just merged it to be one photos...
It was the flyer which is spread to the Dutch Air Defense Artillery personnel...

equilibrium37
10-28-2008, 06:59 AM
Hrmm; I said 'among regular foot units'. Raider and Kostrad would fall under the special forces category.

I would think that Raider Battalion and Kostrad personnel would be the most well equipped and well trained foot soldier....

The Marines finish in second place....but would finish in first place with regards to esprit de corps and respect shown towards the rakyat (Jakarta '98)... (don't count the Pusdikmar incident when some villagers got killed)...

alsadiyarto
10-28-2008, 04:01 PM
KRI Tarihu-829 and KRI Krait-827, two newest PC-40 type fast patrol craft for TNI-AL is ready to launch.
Below is the picture of KRI Tahiru during sea trial.

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr93/alsadiyarto/kapal1.jpg

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr93/alsadiyarto/kapal4.jpg

The patrol craft is made by Fasharkan Mentigi for maritime security patrol duties (anti-piracy, anti-illegal fishing, border protection, etc). Armed with one 20mm cannon and two 12.7mm heavy machine gun.

Johanus Bau
10-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Hrmm; I said 'among regular foot units'. Raider and Kostrad would fall under the special forces category.

There is no way that they are 'Special Forces' .... they are well trained and well equipped regular infantry.... to be deployed against any invader. Some of their units perform an SF role but they are infantry....

Just imagine, if there is a serious terrorist incident, Det-88 will be mobilised or Panglima TNI will call upon Kopassus... and maybe others like Denjaka or Den Bravo if the situation is called upon...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3203/2980294167_226be83986.jpg?v=0

Our boys acting as military observers for the Russian pull-out from Georgia...

4n664
10-29-2008, 02:38 AM
[quote=Joh**** Bau;3652554]There is no way that they are 'Special Forces' .... they are well trained and well equipped regular infantry.... to be deployed against any invader. Some of their units perform an SF role but they are infantry....

Just imagine, if there is a serious terrorist incident, Det-88 will be mobilised or Panglima TNI will call upon Kopassus... and maybe others like Denjaka or Den Bravo if the situation is called upon...

Now you made up some interesting point here, so who will be called upon? There are so many SF's in Indonesia and they are all in a separated branch. In the US we could assume it will be SOCOM's decision on who to be sent (I assume). If there is emergency who will be called first ?

equilibrium37
10-29-2008, 07:05 AM
Hrmm; always presumed that KOSTRAD and RAIDER as a more elite unit. Can anyone clear the air here? Are they both special forces or not ?

karbol
10-29-2008, 08:20 AM
Hrmm; always presumed that KOSTRAD and RAIDER as a more elite unit. Can anyone clear the air here? Are they both special forces or not ?

KOSTRAD are Elite... but not Special Forces.. i think.:roll:... elite, because they are well equiped and well trained... but not 'Special'...

karbol
10-29-2008, 08:24 AM
[quote=Joh**** Bau;3652554]There is no way that they are 'Special Forces' .... they are well trained and well equipped regular infantry.... to be deployed against any invader. Some of their units perform an SF role but they are infantry....

Now you made up some interesting point here, so who will be called upon? There are so many SF's in Indonesia and they are all in a separated branch. In the US we could assume it will be SOCOM's decision on who to be sent (I assume). If there is emergency who will be called first ?

this is interesting... if the decision was made by Panglima TNI, i guess Sat81 Kopassus will go, with back up from DenBravo. but if the decision was left on the Presiden... well i'm not sure.

but in my opinion, based on experience and equipment, i think Sat81 Kopassus chance are bigger...

Kopassus
10-29-2008, 07:20 PM
http://foto.detik.com/images/content/2008/10/28/464/kapal1.jpg

Dua kapal patroli cepat PC-40 siap diluncurkan. Kapal buatan Fasilitas Pemeliharaan dan Perbaikan (Fasharkan) TNI Angkatan Laut Mentigi ini diberi nama KRI Tarihu-829 dan KRI Krait-827.

Dua kapal yang diberi nama KRI Tarihu-829 dan KRI Krait-827, Senin (27/10) ini ditinjau oleh Kepala Dinas Materiel Angkatan Laut (Kadismatal) Laksamana Pertama TNI Masyhuri Ishak, S.IP dan Kepala Dinas Kelaikan Materiel Angkatan Laut (Kadislaikmatal) Laksamana Pertama TNI Drs. Didik Suhari, di Galangan Kapal Fasharkan Mentigi, Tanjung Uban.

http://www.tnial.mil.id/Portals/0/GambarArtikel2/gbr3.JPG (http://www.tnial.mil.id/Portals/0/GambarArtikel2/gbr3.JPG)Menurut Kepala Dinas Penerangan Angkatan Laut (Kadispenal) Laksamana Pertama TNI Iskandar Sitompul, S.E., KRI Tarihu-829 terbuat dari bahan glass fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP), sedangkan KRI Krait-824 terbuat dari material alumunium hasil kerjasama Fasharkan Mentigi dengan PT BES.

Selain melaksanakan peninjauan fasilitas Fasharkan, Kadismatal dan Kadislaikmatal juga berkesempatan melaksanakan uji coba kapal/sea trial KRI Tarihu-829 di sekitar perairan Selat Singapura serta menguji seluruh peralatan kapal yang ada seperti peralatan komunikasi, radar, kompas, Global Positioning (GPS) dan lain-lain.

KRI Tarihu-829 memiliki panjang 40 m, lebar 7,3 m, dilengkapi dengan persenjataan mesin sedang kaliber 20 mm dan 12,7 mm. Dalam uji coba kapal ini mampu menempuh kecepatan 25 knot. Sedangkan KRI Krait-829 pembangunannya sudah mencapai 95%.

Sumber : DISPENAL
http://foto.detik.com/images/content/2008/10/28/464/kapal4.jpg

Kopassus
10-29-2008, 07:23 PM
Monday, October 27, 2008

KRI Sultan Iskandar Muda (367) Tiba di Spanyol (http://alutsista.blogspot.com/2008/10/kri-sultan-iskandar-muda-367-tiba-di.html)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q93/ambalat/Sigma%20corvettes/DSCF0028.jpg?t=1225100689 (http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q93/ambalat/Sigma%20corvettes/DSCF0028.jpg?t=1225100689)

SURABAYA - KRI Iskandar Muda/ 367, kapal perang jenis korvet kelas Sigma milik TNI AL yang dibuat di Belanda kini sudah berada di perairan Spanyol dalam perjalanan menuju Indonesia.

"Kapal itu diperkirakan tiba di Surabaya, 3 Desember 2008 sehingga bisa ditampilkan pada Hari Armada pada 5 Desember," kata KSAL Laksamana TNI Tedjo Edhi Purdijatno kepada wartawan di Surabaya, Senin (27/10).

Ditemui seusai melantik perwira lulusan Pendidikan Pembentukan Perwira di Komando Pengembangan dan Pendidikan TNI AL (Kobangdikal), ia mengemukakan bahwa kapal tersebut merupakan kapal ketiga pesanan TNI AL di galangan kapal Royal Schelde Naval Shipbuilding di Vlissingen, Belanda.

Menurut laksamana berbintang empat yang baru pulang dari Belanda itu, TNI AL memesan empat unit kapal tersebut, dan kapal keempat yang diberi nama KRI Frans Kaesiepo/ 368 diperkirakan akan tiba di Indonesia, April 2009.

Sementara dua kapal yang sudah memperkuat TNI AL adalah, KRI Diponegoro (tiba tahun 2007) dan KRI Hasanuddin (2008) kini bertugas di Komando Armada RI Kawasan Timur (Koarmatim) Surabaya. (Ant/OL-01)

Sumber : MEDIA INDONESIA (http://mediaindonesia.com/index.php?ar_id=Mzk2MTI=)

Ominae
10-30-2008, 02:12 AM
karbol, any more pics of the Pindad Pansers?

Kopassus
10-30-2008, 06:38 AM
Youre welcome sir!

Kamis 30/10/2008 15:36 WIB
Foto News

Elang Thainesia Berakhir

Fotografer - Chaidir Anwar Tanjung

Latihan bersama TNI AU dengan angkatan udara Thailand, Royal Thai Air Force (RTAF) berakhir. Latihan dengan sandi Elang Thainesia ini ditutup oleh Asisten KSAU, M****kal Muda Pandji Utama.

http://foto.detik.com/images/content/2008/10/30/157/tempur1.jpg
Hawk Mk109 and Alphajet.

http://foto.detik.com/images/content/2008/10/30/157/tempur3.jpg
Hawk Mk209

Ominae
10-30-2008, 06:51 PM
@karbol

- Thanks. I've seen the previous Pansers. Were the Pansers in the new pics in a TNI parade?

As always, will wait for much more cooler Panser pics. :D

equilibrium37
10-31-2008, 06:20 AM
On that last picture of the panser tha headlamps are at the bottom; very much like the original VAB's. Also note that at the rear part of the panser seems more bulgier. And also the turret is in the middle section of the panser, not the side such as the ones in the previous pictures.

fcaesarn
10-31-2008, 06:42 AM
On that last picture of the panser tha headlamps are at the bottom; very much like the original VAB's. Also note that at the rear part of the panser seems more bulgier. And also the turret is in the middle section of the panser, not the side such as the ones in the previous pictures.

Ooooo... I C, thanks for the insight.. so i conclude that it is a different variants and also utility with the pansers which have headlamps...

Kopassus
11-01-2008, 09:47 PM
KRI CAKRA 401

Thanks Karbol for these unique pictures, so close and clear, normally on the internet from far away, dan kurang jelas juga.
These Type 209/1300 are really '70s looking, altough 401 is modified. Its time we get those project 636 subs...

equilibrium37
11-02-2008, 08:09 AM
Hey guys; this kinda' off topic. But does anyone have any info on the Indo Defence 2008 event this November ? I should be in Indonesia by the 18th and I wonder if anyones going there and if I could tag along haha. I mean if anyones got a group tour thing or whatever going on. And also if anyone can help me out with info on entry passes please let me know thanks.

karbol
11-02-2008, 09:37 AM
Hey guys; this kinda' off topic. But does anyone have any info on the Indo Defence 2008 event this November ? I should be in Indonesia by the 18th and I wonder if anyones going there and if I could tag along haha. I mean if anyones got a group tour thing or whatever going on. And also if anyone can help me out with info on entry passes please let me know thanks.

the indodefence & indoaerospace will be held at Halim AFB on 19-22 nov. for more info, please check: http://www.indodefence.com/.

the map: http://www.indoaerospace.com/images/halim-PK.jpg

also, you can do online ragistration by click: http://www.indodefence.com/onregidd.php

i'm planning to go there along with my community (angkasareaders). i'm happy if you want to join me. but first, you must join the angkasareaders community. check our mailing list for info, www.angkasareaders@yahoogroups.com.: (http://www.angkasareaders@yahoogroups.com.:))

or you can joint other military fans forum such as FORUM MILITER KASKUS, please check: http://kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=872443

happy hunting guys....:)

Johanus Bau
11-02-2008, 06:44 PM
[quote=4n664;3653467]

this is interesting... if the decision was made by Panglima TNI, i guess Sat81 Kopassus will go, with back up from DenBravo. but if the decision was left on the Presiden... well i'm not sure.

but in my opinion, based on experience and equipment, i think Sat81 Kopassus chance are bigger...

This is one of the problems currently being faced by Polri/Mabes TNI/Dephan... there is no legislation to decide who will be deployed in the event of a terrorist strike. Whereas the US/Europe/Ozzie has legislation in place...

I agree that Unit 81 should be the priority but Kapolri will have something else to say on that issue. He will argue for Det-88 for sure... one thing for sure is that they are getting lots of practice recently....

Anyone see this link? :)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=yKqRpS5jFNM

r0m8470
11-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Anybody knows when will the 3 new Sukhois arrive? I thought the letter of credit was signed, the house ratified the acquisition and all that .... but no more news about delivery ...... ?

Also - has anybody seen this picture on alutsista blog?
URL: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1XZMX_E0z5c/SQ5R8rq-MgI/AAAAAAAAAkE/SmuiNeChbyU/s1600-h/jalesveva-jayamahe-20.jpg

What are those 2 boxes above the hangar? They're not part of Van Speijk class sensor suite. Are the M-44 FCS/illuminators still in use now since the Simbad systems are supposed to be self-contained?

Kopassus
11-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Anybody knows when will the 3 new Sukhois arrive? I thought the letter of credit was signed, the house ratified the acquisition and all that .... but no more news about delivery ...... ?

Also - has anybody seen this picture on alutsista blog?
URL: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1XZMX_E0z5c/SQ5R8rq-MgI/AAAAAAAAAkE/SmuiNeChbyU/s1600-h/jalesveva-jayamahe-20.jpg

What are those 2 boxes above the hangar? They're not part of Van Speijk class sensor suite. Are the M-44 FCS/illuminators still in use now since the Simbad systems are supposed to be self-contained?
Good questions, on both idont have an answer. it looks like ventilationboxes. i thought the M44 was for the Seacat only.

On an other thread they talk about the NTW-20
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=145277
Did KorMar have the same riffle? I thought they have recently bought some of these huge toys.

Tempest
11-03-2008, 03:28 AM
KRI CAKRA 401

Great find.. Asean very first subs!

fcaesarn
11-03-2008, 06:18 AM
Great find.. Asean very first subs!

Nope, it's not the first.. The whiskey class were the first subs in Asean.. .. Indonesian navy operated it on 60-70's... CMIIW

equilibrium37
11-04-2008, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the info Karbol and Kopassus. Damn; i just checked out the Singapore Armed Forces thread and their new F-15SG's looks pretty sweet. TNI better be getting those new Sukhois asap.

I'm Jack Bauer
11-05-2008, 01:42 AM
Nope, it's not the first.. The whiskey class were the first subs in Asean.. .. Indonesian navy operated it on 60-70's... CMIIW

Benar, Bung !

During the 1962 conflict to capture the West Irian from Belanda (Dutch), Indonesian Navy had more than 10 Whiskey subs. Some were the Indonesian property, some were "rental" from the great Uni Soviet. Some even had Soviet crew in it.

The last remain of these Whiskey sub can be seen in Surabaya and open to public: http://monkasel.com/

fcaesarn
11-05-2008, 03:49 AM
Benar, Bung !

During the 1962 conflict to capture the West Irian from Belanda (Dutch), Indonesian Navy had more than 10 Whiskey subs. Some were the Indonesian property, some were "rental" from the great Uni Soviet. Some even had Soviet crew in it.

The last remain of these Whiskey sub can be seen in Surabaya and open to public: http://monkasel.com/

Indonesia operated a dozen (12) ships if I'm not mistaken...
Did they had soviet sailors inside?? really?? I just know it from you..

aswp01
11-05-2008, 12:57 PM
Great looking OPV (offshore Patrol Vessels)! Hope that we can produce more of these boats.

Tunasa
11-05-2008, 01:36 PM
That was built by Fasharkan? That is the navy ship repair facility right? Impressive! A step up from other PC previously built by other Fasharkan.

henzai
11-05-2008, 06:53 PM
^^Sigma Stealth concept?
or FPB 60 stealth concept?

Kopassus
11-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Thanks Karbol!
its exactly a mixture of a FPB57 MkV and a SIGMA class....
Im curious about the Korvet Nasional project.(if its not cancelled)

fcaesarn
11-05-2008, 11:05 PM
^^Sigma Stealth concept?
or FPB 60 stealth concept?

PC-40 Nearly SIGMA concept maybe???

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg217/den_bags79/DSC02844.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q93/ambalat/Sigma%20corvettes/KRI_SIM_367_31.jpg

I'm Jack Bauer
11-06-2008, 02:56 AM
That was built by Fasharkan? That is the navy ship repair facility right? Impressive! A step up from other PC previously built by other Fasharkan.

Fasharkan have built several small patrol boats before. This KRI-827 has similar exterior look with the Sigma Corvette. I wonder they didn't paint it in the ugly blue camouflage

fcaesarn
11-06-2008, 04:49 AM
Fasharkan have built several small patrol boats before. This KRI-827 has similar exterior look with the Sigma Corvette. I wonder they didn't paint it in the ugly blue camouflage

Did you mean like this one??
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg217/den_bags79/P2250173.jpg
Photo of Den_bags79@photobucket

I think, it would be prettier if they paint it just with grey navy...

fcaesarn
11-07-2008, 11:40 AM
A news from Brunei...

http://www.bt.com.bn/en/home_news/2008/11/06/indonesia_looks_set_to_retain_trophy

Indonesia looks set to retain trophy

Taking aim: (Top) A participant takes aim at the 9th Bisam 2008. Picture: Courtesy of MinDef
Hadi DP Mahmud
BRUNEI-MUARA

Thursday, November 6, 2008

THE 9th Brunei International Skill at Arms Meet (Bisam) officially ends today with title holders Indonesia looking set to retain the championship trophy previously won in 2005.

The Indonesian National Armed Forces (TNI) produced fine displays of marksmanship throughout the Sultanate's premier regional shooting competition and left the competition trailing by a considerable margin, courtesy of its sharpshooters who managed to bag first place in eight out of 11 matches that have taken place so far.

The Royal Brunei Armed Forces (RBAF) team "B" was the best performing team out of the three representatives for the Sultanate, bagging first place in two matches and the second spot in five matches (including stage two of the Pistol Match).

RBAF team "A" managed to finish top of the table in stage one of the Pistol Match and bagged second and third place in five matches. The Royal Brunei Police Force, however, has not finished in the top three in any of the matches as yet and will be hoping to do so in today's final of the Rifle Falling Plate Solidarity Competition.

Pvt Sugiono of Indonesia, LCPL Rosmandi of RBAF team "B" and SLD Herman of RBAF team "A" finished first, second and third respectively in the individual category of the Pistol Match, while Pvt Trisnarmanto and Sgt Saeful Bahri of Indonesia and WO2 Ibrahim of RBAF team "B" bagged first, second and third spot respectively in the individual category of the Rifle Match.

The winners will be receiving their prizes in the presence of His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah, the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, the Minister of Defence and Supreme Commander of the RBAF, who is expected to attend today's closing ceremony.

This year's Bisam was officially opened by His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office, and General of the RBAF, on October 29. His Royal Highness participated in a novelty pistol shoot event during the opening ceremony, where his Team Alpha won.

Bisam, held every three years, first started in 1985. Seven countries participated in this year's competition, namely Cambodia, Australia, United Kingdom, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei.

The contingent composition were as follows:

British Armed Forces: 22

Indonesian National Armed Forces: 32

Royal Cambodian Armed Forces: 9

Australian Defence Forces: 13

Singapore Armed Forces: 22

Malaysian Armed Forces: 22

An amendment made to this year's Bisam is a "slightly-leaner" composition of each participating team, said 9th Bisam co-chairman Colonel Pehin Datu Pekerma Jaya Mohd Tawih Abdullah, adding that, however, it will not in any way "affect the spirit of the competition for all participants to produce their finest efforts".

The Royal Jordanian Armed Forces (RJAF) sent two of its personnel as observers to this year's meet. A member of the Jordanian contingent, Major Mousa Al-Nasrat, said that the RJAF was invited by the RBAF Commander to participate this year but was unable to attend the 9th Bisam coordination meeting last August and hence could not join.

Major Mousa Al-Nasrat said that the Jordanian military has a shooting meet of its own but that Bisam is different in many ways in terms of weapons used, range and distance of targets.

Colonel Pehin Datu Pekerma Jaya Mohd Tawih Abdullah has expressed his aspiration for future Bisams to be participated by all Asean nations and in turn make it one of the biggest events of this kind in the region.

The Brunei TimesThe Pics:

http://www.mindef.gov.bn/bisam2008/components/com_joomgallery/img_originals/9th_bisam_2008_12/day_3_18/bisam_2008_20081031_1310452910.jpg

http://www.mindef.gov.bn/bisam2008/components/com_joomgallery/img_originals/9th_bisam_2008_12/day_6_21/bisam_2008_20081103_1818880235.jpg

http://www.mindef.gov.bn/bisam2008/components/com_joomgallery/img_originals/9th_bisam_2008_12/day_6_21/bisam_2008_20081103_1335836580.jpg

http://www.mindef.gov.bn/bisam2008/components/com_joomgallery/img_originals/9th_bisam_2008_12/Day%204_19/bisam_2008_20081101_1393278904.jpg

http://www.mindef.gov.bn/bisam2008/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=detail&id=303&Itemid=75

http://www.mindef.gov.bn/bisam2008/components/com_joomgallery/img_originals/9th_bisam_2008_12/day_7_22/bisam_2008_20081104_1816397073.jpg

SS-2 Rules!!!

http://www.mindef.gov.bn/bisam2008/components/com_joomgallery/img_originals/9th_bisam_2008_12/day_7_22/bisam_2008_20081104_1054691770.jpg

http://www.mindef.gov.bn/bisam2008/components/com_joomgallery/img_originals/9th_bisam_2008_12/rehearsal_14/9th_bisam_2008_20081028_1812472600.jpg

http://www.mindef.gov.bn/bisam2008/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=detail&id=179&Itemid=75

http://www.mindef.gov.bn/bisam2008/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=detail&id=180&Itemid=75

http://www.mindef.gov.bn/bisam2008/components/com_joomgallery/img_originals/9th_bisam_2008_12/arrival_13/9th_bisam_2008_20081028_1235535025.jpg

and this is the Result

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn206/fcaesarn/bisam2008.jpg

Photos were taken from Brunei MinDef's website...

karbol
11-07-2008, 02:40 PM
^^bro fcaesarn, many-many thanks for posting...:)
woot... well done guys... i'm very-very proud of you...:):)

alsadiyarto
11-07-2008, 03:02 PM
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg217/den_bags79/DSC02844.jpg

Damn!...What a nice looking vessel...and she's better stay in navy grey color!!! woot

Anyway, it is said that this vessel will be armed with one twin 25mm and two .50cal machine gun.

Hopefully in the future they will be armed with more powerfull weapon suite.
A combination of one OtoMelara 40mm gun (main gun) and two MLG-27 autocannon maybe...??? Or perhaps a 40mm gun, 27mm autocannon...AND...a couple of SSM's...???

Hehehe...I'm crossing my fingers... :roll:

dasko7
11-07-2008, 07:22 PM
niceeeey.....

r0m8470
11-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Dewantara class - no doubt. It's the only ship in Navy inventory with twin SUT tubes under the helipad.

tango87
11-08-2008, 11:37 AM
looks like in Singapore navy base....what do u mean the picture have been digitally manipulated????adobe photoshop????

caksz
11-08-2008, 11:51 AM
probably the pic taken when singapore host imdex asia 2007 ... there is warship display

I'm Jack Bauer
11-08-2008, 12:17 PM
looks like in Singapore navy base....what do u mean the picture have been digitally manipulated????adobe photoshop????

Hey, watch yourself. No commercial advertisement here...:)

If you see in detail, if I'm not wrong, the side of the ships in the back have been "covered" by grey colour block. No windows, no surface details can bee seen.

U C what I mean ?

henzai
11-08-2008, 12:38 PM
^
sorry i dont get it..????
btw
they officialy have 6 of that boat...

Tunasa
11-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Which part of the ship that has been digitally manipulated?

Comparison http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105325&highlight=singapore&page=53

RANEW
11-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Hey, watch yourself. No commercial advertisement here...:)

If you see in detail, if I'm not wrong, the side of the ships in the back have been "covered" by grey colour block. No windows, no surface details can bee seen.

U C what I mean ?

It has not been photoshopped. These ships are a stealth design, which means lots of angled flat surfaces to reduce RCS. And how many warships do you see with lots of windows (portals) along the side of the hull/superstructure ? p-)

karbol
11-08-2008, 10:31 PM
^^the ship was KRI KI HAJAR DEWANTARA. the pics was taken during exercise sea eagle 08, in Changi Naval Base. there are no photoshop... i guaranteed youp-).. i took the pics...

equilibrium37
11-08-2008, 10:36 PM
That new Patrol Vessel, i just cant stand looking at those round windows. Makes the ship looks like a tug boat. lol

501st_airborne
11-08-2008, 11:19 PM
Great ship (exteriory at least).. well done fasharkan

alsadiyarto
11-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Dewantara class - no doubt. It's the only ship in Navy inventory with twin SUT tubes under the helipad.

Is it true that SUT torpedo fire backwards? Can somebody explain it to me?...Sorry for the stupid question...:oops:

Dark Avenger
11-09-2008, 10:42 AM
Since the SUT is wire-guided it can be fired from the stern of the ship and then turn to its intended target. Combattante Class missile boats have a similar set-up, i.e. two torpedo tubes launching the "fish" over the stern.

Aghost
11-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Since the SUT is wire-guided it can be fired from the stern of the ship and then turn to its intended target. Combattante Class missile boats have a similar set-up, i.e. two torpedo tubes launching the "fish" over the stern.

I will add, our FBP 57 Patrol boat has their torpedo launcher on the stern too, and if I am not mistaken when they launch the torpedo then they have to do some maneuver to avoid the topedo hit the stern

ggk
11-10-2008, 11:19 AM
i found this pic of TNI Hawk air to air refueling

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2805/006fa8.jpg

Johanus Bau
11-10-2008, 07:14 PM
^^the ship was KRI KI HAJAR DEWANTARA. the pics was taken during exercise sea eagle 08, in Changi Naval Base. there are no photoshop... i guaranteed youp-).. i took the pics...

Me thinks someone has been taking too many paramex mixed with miras... lol.. Photoshopped?? I agree with RANEW and Karbol... definitely RSS Formidable/Intrepid/etc stealth frigates...

http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/data/4791/medium/25Malabar-07US-India-Navy.jpg

Johanus Bau
11-10-2008, 07:15 PM

Awesome pic... how long has TNI AU had air-air refueling capacity?

r0m8470
11-10-2008, 08:18 PM

Great pic - but what about the Vipers? Since both KC-130B in TNI-AU are strictly probe-and-drogue tankers, the F-16s are out of the air refueling equation then ... ?

Kopassus
11-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Awesome pic... how long has TNI AU had air-air refueling capacity?

For many years, before we get the Hawk Mk109/209. We also used them for our A4 Skyhawks.

Great pic - but what about the Vipers? Since both KC-130B in TNI-AU are strictly probe-and-drogue tankers, the F-16s are out of the air refueling equation then ... ?

Exactly.

Kopassus
11-10-2008, 08:30 PM

Thanks, i've heard that our KC-130Bs were modified by a Malaysian company?

fcaesarn
11-11-2008, 06:25 AM
FYI...

Finally they have a website...

http://majalahdefender.com/

Here are some pics from its gallery...

Kopassus
http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012583782.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012583786.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012583790.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012583793.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012583796.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012583805.jpg

I'll post more photos soon...

Dark Avenger
11-11-2008, 07:19 AM
I will add, our FBP 57 Patrol boat has their torpedo launcher on the stern too, and if I am not mistaken when they launch the torpedo then they have to do some maneuver to avoid the topedo hit the stern

That held true with old pre-WWII topredo boats that launched their "fish" tail first. I think that nowadays torpedoes are launched nose-first even over the stern and then turn around. But that might necessitate some sort of maneuver from the launching vessel too.

equilibrium37
11-11-2008, 07:19 AM
Thanks fcaesarn.

I have a trivia for you guys.
Which from the following pictures posted by fcaesarn was Karbol's avatar.

Ronguild
11-11-2008, 10:06 AM
That held true with old pre-WWII topredo boats that launched their "fish" tail first. I think that nowadays torpedoes are launched nose-first even over the stern and then turn around. But that might necessitate some sort of maneuver from the launching vessel too.

The last craft designed that way was, IMO, the KTS project 131 LIBELLE, of the late volksmarine der DDR.

http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp65/ronguild/KTSLibelle.jpg

fcaesarn
11-12-2008, 12:38 AM
From

YonKav -1 / Kostrad
The 1st Cavalry Battalion / Army Strategic Reserve Command

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012606666.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012606677.jpg

http://www.shareapic.net/zoom.php?id=12606682

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012606699.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012606706.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012606718.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012606723.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012606735.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012606755.jpg

http://www.shareapic.net/zoom.php?id=12606772

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012606785.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012606789.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012606799.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012606808.jpg

fcaesarn
11-12-2008, 12:56 AM
from http://majalahdefender.com/

323rd Raider / Infantry Battalion

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012581717.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012581719.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012581722.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012581723.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012581758.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012581759.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012581760.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012581762.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012581763.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012581804.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012581807.jpg

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012581809.jpg

Java Jongen
11-12-2008, 04:14 AM
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh179/Javajongen/La-11.jpg
Indonesian Lavockin La-11. sorry if I'm repost
source: Airliners.net

I can't found anything info about this planes (History, quantity, sqadron and air base)
maybe somebody knows?? :-D

Dark Avenger
11-12-2008, 05:02 AM
The basic airframe is La-11 (http://www.airwar.ru/enc/fww2/la11.html) all right, but the canopy looks like it's been cobbled together from parts of the T-6 Texan (http://www.airwar.ru/enc/other2/at6.html)'s "greenhouse", and the rudder must have come from a Spitfire (http://www.airwar.ru/enc/fww2/spit9.html) (pointed type common to MkIX, XVI and early Griffon engined variants). Probably to replace damaged original parts.

Kopassus
11-12-2008, 08:04 AM
FYI...

Finally they have a website...

Akhirnya....

Some days ago a NSA-330 visited Polonia.
http://94.100.114.94/406750001-406800000/406798201-406798300/406798250_5_Xttx.jpeg
http://94.100.113.81/406750001-406800000/406798201-406798300/406798251_5_RxIR.jpeg
As you can see, this helicopter has the new "flexible rotor system" :)

equilibrium37
11-12-2008, 08:24 AM
Thanks fcaesarn; the pictures of the Raiders are just superb. I'm liking their pixelated camo. It seems like it blends pretty nicely in those forests.

equilibrium37
11-12-2008, 08:28 AM
LOL haha' good one kopassus.
Thanks for the pictures. But i thought all of the NAS-330's were upgraged to become NAS-332 Super Pumas ?

Also thanks for the info Dark Avenger.

Dark Avenger
11-12-2008, 08:35 AM
You are welcome. It was interesting as a static exhibit. (makes one wonder how well it can fly with a rudder from another aircraft...).

Kopassus
11-12-2008, 09:04 AM
LOL haha' good one kopassus.
Thanks for the pictures. But i thought all of the NAS-330's were upgraged to become NAS-332 Super Pumas ?

Also thanks for the info Dark Avenger.
Indeed, some (or maybe all) NSA-330s are upgraded with new engines, but the airframe is still the same.

Kopassus
11-12-2008, 09:07 AM
Indonesia operated a dozen (12) ships if I'm not mistaken...
Did they had soviet sailors inside?? really?? I just know it from you..
Yes, we had innitially 6 subs. Later an extra 6 were added, but with Soviet crew.
If the war wasnt cancelled, we really had wipe out the Dutch armed forces.

fcaesarn
11-12-2008, 10:05 AM
Akhirnya....

Some days ago a NSA-330 visited Polonia.

As you can see, this helicopter has the new "flexible rotor system" :)

They were on transit to have a join exercise Elang Malindo with TUDM... CMIIW

Kopassus
11-13-2008, 07:30 AM
Thanks

Some good news!
Indonesian Air show is back!

TNI AU AKAN SOLO AEROBATIC PADA INDO AEROSPACE

Jakarta - Pesawat F-16 Fighting Falcon dari Skadron Udara 3 Pangkalan Udara (Lanud) Iswahjudi TNI Angkatan Udara dijadwalkan melakukan solo aerobatik untuk memeriahkan Pameran Kedirgantaraan Indonesia (Indo Aerospace) 2008 pada 19-22 November 2008 di Lanud Halim Perdanakusuma, Jakarta.

"Sampai saat ini, kami sudah melaksanakan beberapa kali latihan dan siap untuk melaksanakan solo aerobatik pada Indo Aerospace 2008," kata Komandan Skadron Udara 3 Land Iswahjudi Mayor Pnb Fajar Adriyanto ketika dikonfirmasi ANTARA di Jakarta, Senin.

Solo aerobatic oleh Fajar yang memiliki "call sign" "Red Wolf" itu, akan menampilkan satu manuver aerobatic, selama beberapa menit di hadapan hadirin dari 37 negara peserta.

Pameran Kedirgantaraan Indonesia ini baru dilaksanakan kembali setelah 12 tahun. Terakhir Pameran Kedirgantaraan Indonesia digelar pada 1996 di Jakarta.

Herman Wiriadipoera, Dirut PT Napindo Media Ashatama selaku penyelenggara mengatakan, Pameran Kedirgantaraan Indonesia memiliki aspek strategis bagi Indonesia.

"Meski mengalami kesulitan ekonomi, namun Indonesia memiliki Sumer Daya M****ia (SDM) yang tidak kalah dengan negara lain, dalam bidang teknologi dirgantara. Toh Indonesia juga memiliki keunggulan teknologi dirgantara terutama pada era 1980-1990," katanya.

Tidak itu saja, Indonesia sebagai negara dengan wilayah cukup luas tentu memerlukan dukungan transportasi udara dan laut yang memadai dan canggih, tidak saja dari segi sipil tetapi juga militer yang memerlukan berbagai jenis pesawat mulai dari pesawat angkut, intai, serbu dan tempur, tutur Herman.

Jadi, tambah dia, meski di tengah kelesuan ekonomi global yang berdampak pada ekonomi nasional secara tidak langsung maka sudah waktunya Indonesia menyelenggarakan pameran kedirgantaraan walaupun tidak sebesar 1986 dan 1996.

Indo Aerospace 2008, kali ini diselenggarakan bersamaan dengan Pameran Pertahanan Indonesia (Indo Defence Expo dan Forum). Sekitar 400 perusahaan pertahanan dari 37 negara ikut dalam kegiatan yang dijadwalkan dibuka Wakil Presiden Jusuf Kalla itu.

Herman mengemukakan, 37 negara itu sudah termasuk sebelas negara paviliun negara yaitu Singapura, Rusia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Jerman, Polandia, Korea Selatan, Belanda, Amerika Serikat, Bulgaria dan Inggris.

Ke-400 perusahaan yang mengikuti Indo Defence Expo and Forum 2008, antara lain MBDA, Sukhoi, EADS, Brahmos, Bumar, Sp.z.o.o, Ultra TCS, Kazan Helicopters, Wahgo International Corporation, SAS Inyternational, Kawan Lama, Victorinox, North Sea Boats, dan lainnya.

Dari dalam negeri, tercatat 11 BUMN Industri Strategis yang akan ikut dalam pameran tersebut seperti PT PAL, PT Dirgantara Indonesia, PT Pindad, PT LEN, PT Krakatau Steel, PT INKA, PT Dok dan Perkapalan Kodja Bahari, PT Barata Indonesia, PT Dahana dan lain-lain.

Karenanya, tambah dia, selain akan ditampilkan sekitar 15 jenis pesawat di "static line" juga akan ditampilkan 150 panser VAB yang merupakan produksi bersama PT Pindad dan Renault Perancis.

Selain pameran, kegiatan Indo Defence Expo and Forum dan Indo Aerospace akan dimeriahkan dengan seminar tentang kemampuan teknologi pertahanan dan meningkatkan transportasi nasional, ungkap Herman.

Sumber : antara

TNI SIAP MENGAMANKAN MABES UNIFIL DI LEBANON
Bandung - Secara resmi tugas pengamanan Naqoura Extension yang merupakan bagian dari perluasan fasilitas di lingkungan Markas Besar UNIFIL di Lebanon akan dilakukan Indonesian Force Protection Company yang merupakan bagian dari Satuan Tugas (Satgas) Force Head Quarter Support Unit (FHQSU) TNI Kontingen Garuda (Konga) XXVI-A dibawah pimpinan Kolonel Mar F. Saut Tambatua.

Demikian email Perwira Penerangan Kontingen Garuda XXVI-A Satgas Force Head Quarter Support Unit (FHQSU) TNI Kapten Laut (KH) Hondor Saragih, S.T. kepada ANTARA Bandung, Rabu.

Dikatakannya, saat ini pengamanan Naqoura Extension masih dilaksanakan oleh Batalyon Italia yang berada di bawah Sektor Barat

Untuk mendukung kesiapan pelaksanaan tugas tersebut akan direlokasikan tujuh kendaraan tempur (Ranpur) VAB yang saat ini berada di Batalyon Mekanis Konga XXIII-B..

Menurut Kapten Laut (KH) Hondor Saragih, S.T Untuk pengenalan tugas-tugas yang nantinya akan dilaksanakan, satu tim dari Indonesian Force Protection Company melaksanakan latihan pengamanan gerbang utama (POLOG Gate) bersama Italian Force Protection Company.

Sumber : Antara

karbol
11-13-2008, 06:27 PM
^^thx kopassus... are you planning to go there?

@equilibrium, what about you? wanna go along with me?

fcaesarn
11-14-2008, 03:54 AM
^^ I am also planning to go there on weekend, hope that I'll meet the MP.net seniors there.

Kopassus
11-14-2008, 05:38 AM
No time... weeeehhh... hiks..hiks.... :'(

karbol
11-14-2008, 06:26 AM
^^my advice to you dear Kopassus.... take a cuti!! or you will have to wait for another 2 years....:)

ayanami_tard
11-14-2008, 06:46 AM
TNI SIAP MENGAMANKAN MABES UNIFIL DI LEBANON
Bandung - Secara resmi tugas pengamanan Naqoura Extension yang merupakan bagian dari perluasan fasilitas di lingkungan Markas Besar UNIFIL di Lebanon akan dilakukan Indonesian Force Protection Company yang merupakan bagian dari Satuan Tugas (Satgas) Force Head Quarter Support Unit (FHQSU) TNI Kontingen Garuda (Konga) XXVI-A dibawah pimpinan Kolonel Mar F. Saut Tambatua.

Demikian email Perwira Penerangan Kontingen Garuda XXVI-A Satgas Force Head Quarter Support Unit (FHQSU) TNI Kapten Laut (KH) Hondor Saragih, S.T. kepada ANTARA Bandung, Rabu.

Dikatakannya, saat ini pengamanan Naqoura Extension masih dilaksanakan oleh Batalyon Italia yang berada di bawah Sektor Barat

Untuk mendukung kesiapan pelaksanaan tugas tersebut akan direlokasikan tujuh kendaraan tempur (Ranpur) VAB yang saat ini berada di Batalyon Mekanis Konga XXIII-B..

Menurut Kapten Laut (KH) Hondor Saragih, S.T Untuk pengenalan tugas-tugas yang nantinya akan dilaksanakan, satu tim dari Indonesian Force Protection Company melaksanakan latihan pengamanan gerbang utama (POLOG Gate) bersama Italian Force Protection Company.

Sumber : Antara

correct me if i'm wrong(i don't understand indonesian........much) but you guys are leaving lebanon already?
no replacement units?

karbol
11-14-2008, 07:03 AM
^^not leaving... the news said, TNI ready to secure UNIFIL Headquarter in Lebanon. the Indonesia army get honour to guard the UNIFIL HQ. FYI, we sent our special forces to do that...

ayanami_tard
11-14-2008, 07:06 AM
thanks karbol

i thought siap=finish:oops:

I'm Jack Bauer
11-15-2008, 09:48 AM
From

YonKav -1 / Kostrad
The 1st Cavalry Battalion / Army Strategic Reserve Command

http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012606785.jpg

What is this ? An amphibious version of the Scorpion ?

ggk
11-15-2008, 10:24 AM
Korps Marinir AMX 10

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/7086/002wp5.jpg

aswp01
11-15-2008, 11:36 AM
Just came back from City of Pekanbaru and found this (lonely) fighter smack in the middle of a busy street.

Interesting display as the plane was complete with all (replica I hope) its armaments during its glory days.

aswp01
11-15-2008, 11:39 AM
What is this ? An amphibious version of the Scorpion ?

Hmmm, Scorpion is not exactly an amphibious tank. But with proper equipments (as shown here) it can wade river up to certain depth. Still, it was and is not an amphibious tank. :)

Kopassus
11-16-2008, 01:33 AM
Hmmm, Scorpion is not exactly an amphibious tank. But with proper equipments (as shown here) it can wade river up to certain depth. Still, it was and is not an amphibious tank. :)
AFIAK, Scorpion is tottaly amphibious.

karbol
11-16-2008, 03:39 AM
Korps Marinir AMX 10

thx GGK... this is a rare pics...

karbol
11-16-2008, 03:42 AM
Just came back from City of Pekanbaru and found this (lonely) fighter smack in the middle of a busy street.

Interesting display as the plane was complete with all (replica I hope) its armaments during its glory days.

too bad this plane dont use it's real camo... :-(

aswp01
11-16-2008, 06:01 AM
too bad this plane dont use it's real camo... :-(

I agree, somehow the plane was painted with strange colour and the logo of the province. Long gone the impressive "Wing 300" logo.

But on the positive note, if you could see this plane from the back the plane was positioned as if it is taking off - fully armed. In the late afternoon light, this was a beautiful sight.

501st_airborne
11-16-2008, 08:58 AM
http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012655868.jpg

great pixel!

Outdated
11-16-2008, 01:27 PM
Hi guys!
Does anybody know the general location of former SA-2 SAM sites in Indonesia?
I'm trying to ID them in Google Earth, but first I need to know where to look for them.
Thanks

nata4190
11-16-2008, 08:57 PM
Hi guys!
I'm trying to ID them in Google Earth, but first I need to know where to look for them.
Thanks

OPSEC, I hope no one is dumb enough to answer that!!!

fcaesarn
11-17-2008, 12:48 AM
Hi guys!
Thanks

Do they still operate this SAM??

Tunasa
11-17-2008, 12:59 AM

What operations security does this information might jeopardized? Museum security?

I would think that there are several batteries protecting the capital, but for exact location I have no idea.

Outdated
11-17-2008, 01:54 AM
Don't be paranoid, your SA-2s are out of service since decades now. I'm looking for the empty sites.

Even if they were still active, the SA-2 is totally outdated by now, and has been thoroughly compromised - among others, also trough the delivery of a Fan Song engagement radar from Indonesia to the US in the late 60's ;)

mengkom
11-17-2008, 06:47 AM
http://images.shareapic.net/images4/012655868.jpg
what kind of scope do they use? local made?

karbol
11-17-2008, 07:24 AM

welcome back Nata....:)

Kopassus
11-17-2008, 09:36 AM
RI sends 1,136 soldiers to Lebanon

The Jakarta Post | Mon, 11/17/2008 6:18 PM | Headlines
The Indonesian military will send 1,136 soldiers from its headquarters in Cilangkap, Jakarta, to join the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL).

Indonesian military commander in chief General Djoko Santoso said the United Nations (UN) had entrusted Indonesia to help in the mission.

"The UN and Lebanese have appreciated the role of the Indonesian military in Lebanon over the past year which is why the United Nations has requested we send our soldiers again," Santoso said on Monday as quoted by Antara.

Of the all the soldiers, 11 will go to a UN sector office in Southern Lebanon, 850 will join the UN infantry mechanical battalion, 150 the UN protection force company, 50 the UN headquarters support unit and 75 to the UN military police.

The personnel will leave Indonesia in four installments. Thefirst installment comprising around 270 people, will depart on Tuesday, and the last will depart Nov. 4.

(Maksud Jktpost pasti 4 Des)

Indonesia already sent 105 military personnel to Lebanon last Friday. (anb)