Page 947 of 994 FirstFirst ... 447847897937939940941942943944945946947948949950951952953954955957 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 14909

Thread: Méxican Armed Forces: Videos, pictures, news,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Paella View Post
    Sometines you guys act really funny.

The faces you cover, well... those guys have been dead for at least 8 years.

The one you didnt cover, was the son of Oropeza, an active F-5 pilot until few years ago...

The Credit for Pilatus is so insulting, that guy uses all pictures without concent, the real credit belongs to Familia Oropeza. The real owner of such pictures. General Oropeza was one of the founders of EA401, and he later was assigned as military attache at washington were he flew several times as a a guesst on some USAF aircraft.

The history of the F-5 in mexico is described in the magazine Aerica Vuela. number 145.
    I dont care if these pilots are deceased, Mexico is in a state of conflict & for security reasons I will cover their faces & its also part of forum rules, yes I know the only reason I didnt cover his face was due to his glasses, so it wasnt necessary in my opinion & for the sake of credit I will edit my post if needed. thank you for clearing that up though.

Quote Originally Posted by SiEMpre_Leal View Post
    I dont care if these pilots are deceased, Mexico is in a state of conflict & for security reasons I will cover their faces & its also part of forum rules, yes I know the only reason I didnt cover his face was due to his glasses, so it wasnt necessary in my opinion & for the sake of credit I will edit my post if needed. thank you for clearing that up though.
    p.s. I cannot edit the post..so idk

p.s. I cannot edit the post..so idk
    So, you do care to protect a dead mans face, but you didnt care about his son who is still alive?

this dont seem right.

Quote Originally Posted by Paella View Post
    So, you do care to protect a dead mans face, but you didnt care about his son who is still alive?

this dont seem right.
    wtf? deje de decir mamadas, con todo respeto a la familia que tu menciones, como voy a saber a quien le pertenece a la foto y la condicion de sus hijos?

quit saying bull****, with all due respect to the family that you mention how am I suppose to know to whom the photo belongs? and the condition of their children?

People Honor Fallen Police Officers in Pihuamo, Jalisco

http://www.informador.com.mx/primera...en-pihuamo.htm
    RIP. Great photos btw.

The creation of a new National Gendarmerie to commence in the beginning of 2013

according to Secretary of the Interior (Secretaria de Gobernacion-SEGOB) [*******#333333][FONT=Verdana]Miguel Ángel Osorio Chong[/FONT][/COLOR]

- The Gendarmerie will consist of 10,000 personel
    - The Federal Police will be assign to special missions & return to headquarters. They will not have a major presence within the country.
    - Any combat action that the Gerndarmerie will apply to organize crime will depend on the level of crime or violence.
    - Gendarmerie units will be stationed in strategic points within the country.
    - The Gerdarmerie will be used as a border guard; its only function will be to combat crime.
    - 1.5 Billion Pesos (117 Million U.S.D.) will be used to fund the new project

http://www.mediasolutions.com.mx/ncp...12280423501801

[SIZE=4]Is It Worth Creating a Gerdarmerie in Mexico?[/SIZE]

http://www.insightcrime.org/news-ana...erie-in-mexico

interesting article.

Transit, State & Federal Police

Municipal, State & Ministerial Police secure a neighborhood after a shootout in the state of capital of Zacatecas; police confirm one armed man was killed while injuring another. Also, police arrested another presumed armed man.
    http://zacatecashoy.com/persecucion-...-de-zacatecas/

State Police Special Forces supported by the Army raided a safehouse with 8 armed individuals, the gunmen pointed their weapons and threatened to throw a grenade but were stoped by State Police forces.

Mexican Army troops discovered a drug-trunnel in Nogales; acting on a anonymous tip, troops were told that armed men were present in a two story home when troops arrived no gunmen were present and their no reports of anybody detained. Since October 2008 to this date, 50 drug tunnels have been discovered along the Mexican-California,Arizona border.

Federal Ministerial Police driving on Rodriguez Triana Boulevard were attacked by heavily armed gunmen in Torreon, Coahuila, Federal Police forces and & Army troops secured the area. Authorities have reported that their were no deaths or injuries nore anybody under custody.
    http://www.elsiglodetorreon.com.mx/n...de-la-pgr.html

Random....pt 1

Random..pt 2

Nice pics, the day to day of our Mexican Army and Navy!!!

I Support The Mexican Armed Forces