quit saying bull****, with all due respect to the family that you mention how am I suppose to know to whom the photo belongs? and the condition of their children?
The creation of a new National Gendarmerie to commence in the beginning of 2013
according to Secretary of the Interior (Secretaria de Gobernacion-SEGOB) [*******#333333][FONT=Verdana]Miguel Ángel Osorio Chong[/FONT][/COLOR]
- The Gendarmerie will consist of 10,000 personel
- The Federal Police will be assign to special missions & return to headquarters. They will not have a major presence within the country.
- Any combat action that the Gerndarmerie will apply to organize crime will depend on the level of crime or violence.
- Gendarmerie units will be stationed in strategic points within the country.
- The Gerdarmerie will be used as a border guard; its only function will be to combat crime.
- 1.5 Billion Pesos (117 Million U.S.D.) will be used to fund the new project
http://zacatecashoy.com/persecucion-...-de-zacatecas/Municipal, State & Ministerial Police secure a neighborhood after a shootout in the state of capital of Zacatecas; police confirm one armed man was killed while injuring another. Also, police arrested another presumed armed man.
State Police Special Forces supported by the Army raided a safehouse with 8 armed individuals, the gunmen pointed their weapons and threatened to throw a grenade but were stoped by State Police forces.
Mexican Army troops discovered a drug-trunnel in Nogales; acting on a anonymous tip, troops were told that armed men were present in a two story home when troops arrived no gunmen were present and their no reports of anybody detained. Since October 2008 to this date, 50 drug tunnels have been discovered along the Mexican-California,Arizona border.
http://www.elsiglodetorreon.com.mx/n...de-la-pgr.htmlFederal Ministerial Police driving on Rodriguez Triana Boulevard were attacked by heavily armed gunmen in Torreon, Coahuila, Federal Police forces and & Army troops secured the area. Authorities have reported that their were no deaths or injuries nore anybody under custody.
Nice pics, the day to day of our Mexican Army and Navy!!!
I Support The Mexican Armed Forces