Page 3 of 994 FirstFirst 12345678910111353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Méxican Armed Forces: Videos, pictures, news,etc.

. I have seen them but i'm not able to recognize the model.

News.

There will be 2 new Eurocopter EC-225 for the presidential tranportation.

Helicopteros Presidenciales

Columna Estira y Afloja
    Jesús Rangel
    Periódico Milenio
    Lunes 25 de septriembre de 2006

El Estado Mayor Presidencial solicitó a la Secretaría de Hacienda autorización para comprar dos nuevos helicópteros con tecnología de punta en navegación aérea EC-225,-se desecharon dos marcas- para reducir “los riesgos en la transportación aérea” del presidente Vicente Fox, secretarios del Estado, mandatarios extranjeros y, claro de Felipe Calderón a partir del 1 de diciembre.

El director general de Administración de la Coordinación General de Transportes Aéreos Presidenciales, coronel de artillería DEM Crisanto Garcia, estimó que el costo total de las adquisiciones por “adjudicación directa” serán de 572 millones 347 mil 776 pesos que se aplicarían en los ejercicios presupuestales de 2006 (171 millones 704 mil 332.80 pesos en octubre) y 2008 (200 millones 321 mil 721.60 pesos en marzo y 200 millones 321 mil 721.60 en noviembre ), y que sustituirían dos Super Puma fabricados en 1983 y 1984 que ya cumplieron con “su tiempo de vida útil” en operaciones aéreas con un elevado margen de eficacia y seguridad.

El funcionario dice que con esta compra se da cumplimiento al objetivo establecido en el numeral 7.3.2. de Seguridad Nacional del Plan Nacional de Desarrollo que establece: “contribuir a diseñar un nuevo marco estratégico de seguridad nacional, en el contexto de la gobernabilidad democrática y del orden constitucional”. Las unidades también se utilizarían para el apoyo de la población en caso de desastre.

El EMP cuenta con siete helicópteros. Además de los citados, tiene otros tres Super Puma (1987, 1991, y 1993) y dos Puma 1977 y 1978). De aprobarse las nuevas unidades, se podría despegar desde los Pinos y tener combustible para dos horas de vuelo.

jrangel @milenio.com

Default Nice!!

Well pretty nice!!...There buying the new chopers supposedly to keep ¨MINIMAL TRANSPORTAION RISK" for the President and staff,GOOD EXCUSE!..LOL

At least it will be nicer inside then Mexican Air Force One TP-O1...
    (no more cowboy boots on TP-O1)

New Eurocopter EC-225 VIP

Finally I found larger pictures.

Dragunov what are the rumors if any on what the cartels are going to do in retaliation on the current crack down on the Mexican gossip mill. Mexicans in the U.S. believe the death of his wife's relative was a hit by the cartels as a message to the Mexican president. The cartels I believe were probably behind the hit and are probably going to try and kill the president or kill relatives of his if the crack down continues to increase in effectiveness or until it is removed or greatly lessened in its effectiveness by the government. The other thing that came to mind is that the cartels could be bribing or begin to bribe the field commanders so that their patrols or raids are rendered useless or much less effective. What are your views on all of this as a fellow Mexican?

I wouldn't be to worry. These guys know that if they declare war directly on the president, deadly force will be use against them, there will be no more human rights for them in Mexico. The government is just being to soft on them.

And regarding the bribes. It would be an unusual thing. A few weeks ago when the operations started a Special Forces Battalion Team captured a ''big fish'' in Jalisco, Mexico. and he offered them 1 million dollars to let him escape, they didn't to take the money, now he is in jail.

GOPEs ( special operations group) of the Federal Preventive Police patrolling the city of Acapulco as part of ''Operation Guerrero''.

Last edited by Dragunov; 01-22-2007 at 01:22 PM.

GOPEs after rescuing 7 hostages. Also, Inside the house they found weaponry and equipment.

Damn! That's a lot of C-Mags!

truely ready 4 war. They are lucky the got to them before they were ready to defend.

Quote Originally Posted by Createdeemcee View Post
    truely ready 4 war. They are lucky the got to them before they were ready to defend.
    When you find this type of weaponry you know automatically that these guys have something to do with drug trafficking too. They usually get it from the USA.

More pics of the GOPEs. Sweet MP5 he?

Vamos Mexico carajo!
    Keep up the good work men.

I gotta say something. First, I think the Mexican people are good people. That being said, for some reason, the Mexican army scares me. Maybe it was the video that showed the special forces marching in a way reminiscient of Nazi Germany. Not to say that they are doing so, but it is, to me, similar. Maybe its how the army is so readily used by the government in civil matters. I have never seen soldiers here in the US used in a police function and hope I never will. I imagine if I had trained with the Mexican army like I had with the Canadians, I would not have a sense of "not knowing" what their army thought of the US Army.

Maybe its because where I am, in the northeast, mexicans are viewed as kind of shady. THis is not a personal prejudice nor my personal view. Alot of us european decendents have a skewed view of mexicans and other latinos. Personally, I have always gotten along with all of them. There is something that I have noticed though. I think, and I could be wrong, but there is a resentment or anger just under the surface that is within them. In other words, these mexicans have a "prejudice". I could be way off. Its almost as if they want to work for money, but don't want to be here to get it. Maybe one of you guys from Mexico could tell me what Mexicans really feel about us norteamericanos.

Now, if I were Mexican, I would probably have a poor view of americans. I would think we were all fat, lazy, ugly people who throw money around and mess up other countries politics. If I saw an american, I would be nice to their face, but think they were stupid and arrogant. This all may be a world view of the USA. I know in Italy, Italians think these things, so Mexicans may think the same way.

I remember working with Mexican laborers and having a conversation with them. They were hard working but wanted to get home. I think that would be a heck of of feeling. Having to travel a long way to make money that you can't make in your own land. Plus, you have to work for americans whom you do not inherently like on the whole. This is just an observation I have noticed in my life.

One thing I noticed is that the USA is truly a world to itself. The world sport is soccer, but in the USA its football. Soccer in the USA in a professional sense, is non-existent. We use the english system of measurement and the majority of the world is metric. The US has gasoline cars whereby the majority of the world uses diesel. ANd a US citizen need only travel to Canada or Mexico to see the differences. Just a hop over the border and its like a different world.
    Last edited by exarmyguard; 01-27-2007 at 08:28 PM.

Default Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exarmyguard View Post
    I gotta say something. First, I think the Mexican people are good people. That being said, for some reason, the Mexican army scares me. Maybe it was the video that showed the special forces marching in a way reminiscient of Nazi Germany. Not to say that they are doing so, but it is, to me, similar. Maybe its how the army is so readily used by the government in civil matters. I have never seen soldiers here in the US used in a police function and hope I never will. I imagine if I had trained with the Mexican army like I had with the Canadians, I would not have a sense of "not knowing" what their army thought of the US Army.

Maybe its because where I am, in the northeast, mexicans are viewed as kind of shady. THis is not a personal prejudice nor my personal view. Alot of us european decendents have a skewed view of mexicans and other latinos. Personally, I have always gotten along with all of them. There is something that I have noticed though. I think, and I could be wrong, but there is a resentment or anger just under the surface that is within them. In other words, these mexicans have a "prejudice". I could be way off. Its almost as if they want to work for money, but don't want to be here to get it. Maybe one of you guys from Mexico could tell me what Mexicans really feel about us norteamericanos.

Now, if I were Mexican, I would probably have a poor view of americans. I would think we were all fat, lazy, ugly people who throw money around and mess up other countries politics. If I saw an american, I would be nice to their face, but think they were stupid and arrogant. This all may be a world view of the USA. I know in Italy, Italians think these things, so Mexicans may think the same way.

I remember working with Mexican laborers and having a conversation with them. They were hard working but wanted to get home. I think that would be a heck of of feeling. Having to travel a long way to make money that you can't make in your own land. Plus, you have to work for americans whom you do not inherently like on the whole. This is just an observation I have noticed in my life.

One thing I noticed is that the USA is truly a world to itself. The world sport is soccer, but in the USA its football. Soccer in the USA in a professional sense, is non-existent. We use the english system of measurement and the majority of the world is metric. The US has gasoline cars whereby the majority of the world uses diesel. ANd a US citizen need only travel to Canada or Mexico to see the differences. Just a hop over the border and its like a different world.
    WoW!! Fisrt of all THANK YOU. for been so honest about your view of Mexico and mexicans,i totally respect your comment and i can only welcome such constructive comments.

On the other hand your view of the Mexican Army,Well we do deploy them a lot to do other tasks such as police,or to help in natural disasters wich is not common in other countrys military,we think that the military is not corrupt as compared to local,state or federal police and sometimes they have been deploy for this purpose but in general, i agree with you there NOT POLICE ,i think its quite wrong,and i agree with you other countrys might see it a diffrent light then what we view it.

But is just human to see in our brother something that we think is totally wrong, with out even thinking we could be the same way.

For example you say you never seen the Military patroling in the U.S. well i just need to remind you not long ago the military guarding N.Y or i remember even seen Armour vehicules over the brooklyn bridge,or troops on the golden gate bridge in San Francisco or the Army patroling New Orleans because of mass looting.

I took a trip to L.A to visit i got off and in the airport it looked like Army base there were military with guard dogs all over the place, in my eyes it look like was in a war zone, that i have only seen in movies, but then again it might see the same way for americans if the get stop in a highway in Mexico by the Army to check there car,wich is understandeble for us because of its purpose and we as society agree that the law should be keept by all means.

I have never heard of a case in wich a American has been a target of the military just because hes here as a tourist or part of the one million americans that live in Mexico, on the contrary i have heard stories about how americans where surprised that they got help from the military,wich was in totall oposate of what there hollywood view had ever imagined,but dont get me wrong there m ight bee a storie here or there about something negative.

The Mexican Army wen they have been deploy out of Mexico has been only to help people in need i could not go in detail about it because i would need to number a lot off money,food,medacines,water,equipment, specialized rescue teams,doctores and many other efforts done by the Mexican military to help others i can only post this list of recent events in wich the Mexican army help with godwill and no hiden agenda,as you will notice its says Estados Unidos ,wich means the United States. you can click on any of them to see pictures. you will see that we like our neihgboors, for that matter if you click on HAITI you will see pictures of the Mexican Expedition from the Mexican Air Force to retrive 32 Mexicans that use to live in Haiti and we also rescue 16 Canadians.

[CENTER][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Ecuador[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Costa Rica y Nicaragua[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Cuba[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Bolivia[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]República Dominicana[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Huracán Mitch [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Colombia[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Venezuela[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Guatemala[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]El Salvador (Feb. 2001)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Belice[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Honduras[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Irán[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Haití (Feb. 2004)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]República Dominicana (Jun. 2004)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Haití (Jun. 2004)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]República de Jamaica[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Haití (Oct. 2004)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Indonesia[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Panamá[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]Estados Unidos de América[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][*******#006600]El Salvador (Oct. 2005)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial]Mexican Army helping Hurrican Katrina victims.The Mexican army's mobile kitchen served 170,000 meals in 20 days [/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER]The Mexican flag flies over the Mexican army's encampment on Kelly USA, former site of Kelly Air Force Base, in San Antonio.[/CENTER]

The medical team comprised of three doctors, three dentists, three nurses and three paramedics, conducted 134 medical evaluations, performed 526 medical consultations, provided 363 ambulatory nursing procedures, and medically evacuated 83 personnel during their hurricane relief mission.
    The Mexican Army's field kitchen, a tractor-trailer turned into a kitchen, served 170,000 meals during their deployment hee, the former Kelly Air Force Base. They also assisted in the distribution and management of more than 184,000 tons of supplies

The pictures and information above are only about the Mexican Army contribution,and is not mentioning the larger contribution of the Mexican Navy to the victims of Katrina or a small but benerable effort by the Mexican Air Force.

[CENTER][FONT=Arial]So i see no reason why you should compared the Mexican Army to Nazi Germany.[/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial]And in regards of you thinking that if you were Mexican you would[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]would have a poor view of Americans,well perhaps you truely dont know Mexican people, and i dont mean people who you meet in the U.S the Mexican who lives or emigrates to the states for some reason is totally difrent that Mexicans from Mexico.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]People in Mexico dont think poorly of Americans in general,they might view a small certain groups in the States pretty poorly but NOT the American People, one example that made me stop and think personally is after 9/11 i remember people praying in church for the well being of the U.S. and poor people speending there few pesos to buy candles of flowers ,my friend we dont hate you or have a hiden agenda,you might get that from some people in the States that claim the lost states are still ours and crap like that but again in Mexico people are very diffrent to what you have experince,people with education or lower to middle and upper class arround 50 million people wich more people then many countrys, we do NOT whant to go live in the States or work illegaly ,we do visit it and trust me we do spend our dollars bought with pesos in your country. Thank you for taking the time to read my point of view,and i offer you my friedship .GRACIAS[/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial]P.S. Ohh on the soccer deal well,soccer remains to be #1 sport in Mexico fallow by Baseball,Basquetball wich for the most part are american players,in my city Dennise Roadman played last year in our city team the Dragons..FUNNY HU?, BUT true, ...Oh and last but NOT least American Football wich has been played in Mexico for a long time,now theres even talks about a NFL team. just ask Dragunov to show you some pics, i think he plays here in Mexico. To bad my favorite sport dosent get televised..FEMALE MUD WRESTLING.!..LOL[/FONT][/CENTER]
    Last edited by Aztec Eagle 201st; 01-28-2007 at 01:11 AM.