Thread: Méxican Armed Forces: Videos, pictures, news,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by odinmk16 View Post
    they have a bunch of equipment yet they don't show it in parades or anywhere else why? o_O

I'm actually kinda happy 150 lynx's >.>
    They switch them around every parade. Like for example they brought some AMX-13 VCI APC's to the 2005 parade, but in the 2006 parade they weren't there. Some of those numbers in that are wrong for example Mexican Army only received 120 ERC 90 Sagaie armoured vehicles not 150 and also Mexican Army only bought 40 Henschel HWK 11 APC's and not 52 of them.

Damn, I like those chikitas! Does Mexican Army accept foreign volunteers?

Quote Originally Posted by odinmk16 View Post
    hehehe I found a bunch of stuff I think all will enjoy

btw. can you guys see the embeded videos? when I post up the embed code all i see is code on my posts D:
    if it is just code anyone wanna tell me the proper way of doing it?
    Nice pictures, but i cannot see the videos. Can you please try and give us the links? Thanks

Nvm odinmk16 I can found the links among the code.

In my basement building UAVs to take over the world.

Nice pics
    To embed just post the youtube link, MP.net will embed automatically.

Banned user
    Estados Unidos Mexicanos, AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

september 16 is right around the corner, hope we get to see new equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post

This is probably a stupid question, but do narcos really wear these rags, or just their wanna be fanboys?

In my basement building UAVs to take over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_hind View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but do narcos really wear these rags, or just their wanna be fanboys?
    I assume both.

Those are some bad looking t-shirts. If they wear those in public i hope cops have the guts to question them.

Quote Originally Posted by EL_CERVE View Post
    Those are some bad looking t-shirts. If they wear those in public i hope cops have the guts to question them.
    My opinion is if some dumb teenagers were walking with those shirts on in Mexico, i would think they would be picked up by some Men and dissappear before the cops would get the chance to question them.

Quote Originally Posted by SiEMpre_Leal View Post
    My opinion is if some dumb teenagers were walking with those shirts on in Mexico, i would think they would be picked up by some Men and dissappear before the cops would get the chance to question them.
    Good point; you would have to be either really stupid or have a huge pair to strut around town wearing something that's practically a beacon for cops or rival narcos.

Quote Originally Posted by SiEMpre_Leal View Post

I agree. I hope all this ends in the near future it is hurting mexico.

Mexico City-In the wake of Hurricane Jimena, which struck early Saturday morning in San Carlos, Baja California Sur, Mexico Navy implemented the plan in order to support the population in coordination with officials from the three levels of government . In this context, staff from the Naval Sector Los Cabos, was active evacuation of people living in areas at risk in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo.

Currently, the Marina Plan is in the third phase is recovery, which aims to restore basic services, where the Naval Command to assist the authorities of government institutions responsible for implementation of this phase, using the human and material resources they hold.

By the Secretaría de Marina-Armada de Mexico for the support provided was the evacuation of more than 100 people were taken to shelters set up for safety while the vessel ARM "Aguascalientes" provided temporary accommodation to a crew of seven of a fishing ship. Similarly, it was enabled the Naval Sanatorium Santa Rosalia as shelter, where people are currently affected.

Similarly, naval personnel made land tours through the towns to determine the supports to provide, and in order to evacuate affected people to be transferred to shelters.

Until the issuance of this bulletin Tropical Storm Jimena, continues to weaken on the Central Gulf of California, without loss of life, so extreme care is recommended for general navigation.

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]

[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER][/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER][*******#2b547e]http://semar.gob.mx/boletin/2009/bol_230_09.htm[/COLOR][/CENTER]