Thread: Méxican Armed Forces: Videos, pictures, news,etc.

Mexican Federal Police Jiu-Jitsu training by the Renzo Gracie Academy Mexico

In Los Angeles thinking of something clever to write.

[IMG]http://i26.*******.com/e1utv.jpg[/IMG]

Quote:
    A Mexican soldier stands guard behind a police tape that reads "No Trespassing" at a beach in Cancun July 30, 2009. Mexicos Federal [*******#2b547e]Environmental Protection Agency[/COLOR], together with the Federal Police and Navy, closed down parts of a beach after two hotels were investigated for illegal land reclamation in the popular tourist destination of Cancun. Five employees in charge of sand dredging were arrested by authorities, according to local media.

stolen from friday's pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahlgd View Post
    Does anyone have information or pictures of this gun "FUSIL DE PRECICION MORELOS" as mentioned here: http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...t=45704&page=2
    Yeah I was curious bout this one and the Mendoza rifle and inquired about myself a few months back. Anyone have any pics curious to see how it looks like.

Staring pseudo-communists over pointy barbed wires

Quote Originally Posted by SiEMpre_Leal View Post
    Is that HK21?
    BTW, Quite a perculiar design for a military vehicle... Looks like a civilian pickup except for the MG mount.

Thats pretty much what it is. Pick up trucks have been used heavily by law enforcement in Mexico and there was debate whether to drop humvees in order for cheaper but more mobile (in tight urban areas) trucks.

Staring pseudo-communists over pointy barbed wires

Quote Originally Posted by ortizoner View Post
    Thats pretty much what it is. Pick up trucks have been used heavily by law enforcement in Mexico and there was debate whether to drop humvees in order for cheaper but more mobile (in tight urban areas) trucks.
    Hmm... Are they reformed for the military purpose(Armor plate, bulletproof glass, whatever), or just civilian models fitted with MGs? The exterior seems somewhat fragile.

As far as I know, they arent really modified, the members in Mexican uniforms will be better able to answear that. That was part of the debate, some of the members didnt like the trucks because it was argued that narco hitmen and gangsters can just go buy and paint some trucks and cause all manner of mischief. Humvees are still used but the army and navy have been using these trucks in large numbers.

[QUOTE=ortizoner;4309992][IMG]http://i26.*******.com/e1utv.jpg[/IMG]

does anyone know if calderon's declaration of war against the narcopiojosos was made with the participation of the mexican congress or did did he do it by decree ? this as per constitutional violations that would be sided if a declaration of war was a de facto (see article 19 of the mexican constitution) maybe felix knows about this, as I'm in the dark regarding this questions , thank you

by the way thank for the photos of morelia and video regarding the 21ZM , it was nice to see the inside in such detail, it has not changed a bit, my primary school is just next door and the house were I used to live just blocks away, so many good memories of michoacan when I was growing up and like we used to say when running "EL RUMBO ES MICHOACAN FIBRA FIBRA" and it goes on, "GODSPEED EJERCITO MEXICANO"

[QUOTE=thejoker;4310066]

does anyone know if calderon's declaration of war against the narcopiojosos was made with the participation of the mexican congress or did did he do it by decree ? this as per constitutional violations that would be sided if a declaration of war was a de facto (see article 19 of the mexican constitution) maybe felix knows about this, as I'm in the dark regarding this questions , thank you

The Narcos are not a state or legal governing body or independent state. Where the President would require a decleration of war from Congress to deploy the Military or Federal Police forces to fight.

There more akin to just terrorist thats all they are nothing but the scum between somebody sweaty toes.

But i cannot say for sure if there would be needed a decleration of war by Congress?

Quote Originally Posted by thejoker View Post
    by the way thank for the photos of morelia and video regarding the 21ZM , it was nice to see the inside in such detail, it has not changed a bit, my primary school is just next door and the house were I used to live just blocks away, so many good memories of michoacan when I was growing up and like we used to say when running "EL RUMBO ES MICHOACAN FIBRA FIBRA" and it goes on, "GODSPEED EJERCITO MEXICANO"
    Jocker, I was there last month. How long since you been there? Anyway, I drank a full quarter of horchata on your behalf in the mercado paleteria, it was delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also saw the cuartel and some military trucks. That was before the last influx of personnel( three days before ) I hope the army an marines kick some butts there. Cheers to everyone.

Enjoy.

Banned user

Italian rifles?

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVO JULIET View Post
    Italian rifles?
    Yeah, Beretta 70/90. These are only SEMI.

In Baja California they also bought some for the local and state police.

[QUOTE=thejoker;4310066]

there aint no declaration, it´s just a way of speaking, political language. Its a mediatic expresion. Oficialy they are dealt as organized criminals.