Thread: Méxican Armed Forces: Videos, pictures, news,etc.

If anyone has any pics or info about this vehicle i'd greatly appreciate if you could tell me more about it. All i know is that it's domestically built.

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Quote Originally Posted by Rahlgd View Post
    If anyone has any pics or info about this vehicle i'd greatly appreciate if you could tell me more about it. All i know is that it's domestically built.

I tried looking but couldn't get any specifications or manufacturer information. There's some information on the "Toro", which is the Acapulco P.D. tactical armored vehicle. There's a video on it too. It looks to be the same kind of vehicle:
    http://www.mund0narco.com/2012/07/vi...ulo-de-la.html

Quote Originally Posted by SiEMpre_Leal View Post
    This one? if so I havent heard anything new as to production

Exactly what I'm talking about.

I think he's talking about the "Domestically designed" modified Humvee clone that the army presented at the munitions manufacturing facility a few years back. It looked like a lowered Humvee wagon with a plastic white interior. Had a second hatch on the back.
    That the only version showed by the army in public?

R.I.P.

Torreon, Coahuila
    The State's attorney general informs that a Marines was killed in a shooting involving heavily armed gunmen. Not much information was given only that SEMAR will further give a detailed report on the Marines death.

Torreon, Coahuila
    Civilians taking cover in a gasoline station record a shooting between Torreon Police officers & gunmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe S Xicotencatl View Post
    I tried looking but couldn't get any specifications or manufacturer information. There's some information on the "Toro", which is the Acapulco P.D. tactical armored vehicle. There's a video on it too. It looks to be the same kind of vehicle:
    http://www.mund0narco.com/2012/07/vi...ulo-de-la.html
    Thanks. I can't think of any domestic truck manufacturers in Jalisco, must be a new firm. Dina, King and Tranvias-Cimex are the only Mexican companies I can think of that make stuff this size and they're based in Hidalgo, Mexico State and Queretaro. From the interior view it looks like it's based on a very large Ford platform, probably an F550 or even F650 judging by the height and wheels.

It's awesome that Mexico is starting to produce decent domestic vehicles. Given the size of it's auto industry and developed labor force i think we'll start to see Mexican passenger car brands springing up in the next few years too.

Ayutla, Guerrero
    The ranks of the Policia Comunitaria (Community Police) is rising as villagers are tired of the ore of violence in Guerrero & take up arms against the insecurity.

El Platanar, Concordia, Sinaloa
    Concordia Municipal President Jose Medina urges the creation of vigilante groups under Army superivion.

Banned user

i dont understand , why does that little southern zone have the most murders? one would think the border areas or sinaloa would be most hot

Quote Originally Posted by SiEMpre_Leal View Post
    Country may be divided into 5 Regions

http://www.informador.com.mx/mexico/...organizado.htm

Quote Originally Posted by TroubledBoy View Post
    i dont understand , why does that little southern zone have the most murders? one would think the border areas or sinaloa would be most hot
    I CALL MAJOR BS ON THIS MAP. Mexico City is way safer than the North. It looks like massive under reporting. Surely the new government wouldn't manipulate data to make the north look great and the south look worse.

Last edited by Siempre_Leal; 01-16-2013 at 10:49 PM.

WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar

Great Sandcat pictures.

Army troops make a suprise visit to Torreon Police stations.

Torreon, Coahuila.
    SEDENA troops conducted a surprise inspection on Torreon Police stations in order to inspect police officer cellphones which are forbidden & radio communications. The inspections have been in used since 2010.
    http://www.elsiglodetorreon.com.mx/n...e-torreon.html

Minor who tried to rob bank is sent to the state capital of Durango.

Gomez Palacio, Durango
    SEDENA troops arrested Alvaro, 17yrs old while he was trying to rob a HSBC bank in Gomez Palacio. Along with his arrest, soldiers also confiscated 3 ak-47's, 1 pistol which were found in Alvaro's stolen vehicle. Authorities confirm that he has been sent to the state capital of Durango.
    http://www.elsiglodetorreon.com.mx/n...-un-banco.html

Armed group detained.

Ciudad Lerdo, Durango
    4 members belonging to a armed group were caught by SEDENA & Police forces after attacking a Ciudad Lerdo police station.
    http://www.elsiglodetorreon.com.mx/n...po-armado.html

sorry if some are repost.

I CALL MAJOR BS ON THIS MAP. Mexico City is way safer than the North. It looks like massive under reporting. Surely the new government wouldn't manipulate data to make the north look great and the south look worse.
    Actually, the map looks fairly accurate, D.F. though located in high homicide rate region 4, is quite safe by itself because it only had 101 homicides, which considering its high population and population density, is quite amazing. Violence in the north has quieted down a lot, except maybe for Sinaloa and Tamaulipas. For example Ciudad Juarez has seen a mark improvement from a couple of years ago. The major hotspots in region 4 are Edomex and Guerrero.

Quote Originally Posted by TroubledBoy View Post
    Estado de Mexico account for a lot of violence because of it's high population. Guerrero accounts for a lot also because of La Familia and the Templarios and other groups fighting for control of drug routes. The north has quieted down, though if you see Sinaloa it has a lot of murders, the same as Nuevo Leo (Monterrey), Durango and Tamaulipas. The place to be is the Yucatan Peninsula.