Thread: Méxican Armed Forces: Videos, pictures, news,etc.

Saltillo Municipal Police to acquire "El Toro" armored vehicles,
    http://www.vanguardia.com.mx/policia...o-1452518.html

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

"Level 9" armor? Zoinc!!! That's a lot. Have you found out more about these "Toros"?

Nice find@Rahlgd

p.s.

so far ive found this article from Milenio and it does confirm that it is domestically built, its designers are from Jalisco.

http://www.milenio.com/cdb/doc/notic...bd2a21a432d08f
    Last edited by Siempre_Leal; 01-18-2013 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe S Xicotencatl View Post
    "Level 9" armor? Zoinc!!! That's a lot. Have you found out more about these "Toros"?
    If they're talking about the European grading system meaning VR-9 then thats some extremely heavy armoring. That's the same grade of armoring that million dollar BMW limo that carries the president utilizes. I read that Guerrero paid about 2.5 million pesos for theirs, but I don't know if that was one or two vehicles. I can't think of anything that well armored that the Germans or Americans build in that price range. It's looks like it's on a Ford F600 platform so it'll probably do very well in terms or reliability. Seems like a pretty awesome vehicle actually. It's awesome that A Mexican company is developing decent armored vehicles and even more awesome that they're actually selling!

Self-Defense groups are on High Alert after a Rancher is kidnapped by Organize Crime.

Guerrero
    Alert in the Costa Chica area of Guerrero, the kidnapping of a local rancher this past tuesday alarmed various Self-defence(Autodefensa) groups, they assume that criminal organizations are taking revenge since the Self-Defence groups have taken control of various Municipalitys.

Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua
    Juarez police officers arrest a suspect driving a limousine which was assumed to be carrying weapons but was carrying 500kg of Marijuana.

Xochitepec, Morelos
    7 kidnappers were arrested, which include 2 female suspects. The kidnappers were arrested thursday morning by the Federal Police after kindapping a man on wednesday; while in captivity the man was beaten and was demanded money for his freedom.

Chapo Isidrio, The new rival of El Chapo.

Treasury Designates Additional Sinaloa Based Drug Trafficking Organization.

WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) today announced the designation of the Meza Flores Drug Trafficking Organization, including its leader, Fausto Isidro Meza Flores, several key family members, and three companies, all of which help facilitate the operations of the organization. Today’s action, pursuant to the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act (Kingpin Act), is the first designation and listing of the Meza Flores narcotics operation as a Drug Trafficking Organization (DTO). This means that anyone providing material support to, or acting for or on behalf of, the Meza Flores DTO, can be designated by OFAC in future actions. This designation generally prohibits U.S. persons from engaging in transactions with these eight individuals, three entities, and the entire DTO, and also freezes any assets they may have under U.S. jurisdiction.
    http://www.treasury.gov/press-center...es/tg1824.aspx

Sinaloa
    Security Guard killed defending woman from being kidnapped. R.I.P.

[*******#ff0000]WARNING GRAPHIC NSFW[/COLOR]

http://www.blogdelnarco.com/2013/01/...on-en-sinaloa/
    Last edited by Siempre_Leal; 01-18-2013 at 10:09 PM.

SEDENA detains 158 police officers in Lerdo & Gomez Palacio.

Ciudad Lerdo & Gomez Palacio, Durango
    Attorney General Sonira Yadira De La Garza confirms the detention of 158 police officers from the city of Lerdo & Gomez Palacio. She also reports that early friday morning Army troops participated in a operation where they had six arrest warrants, two of the warrants were for the two police chiefs of both cities. The detainees were trasnported to the State capital of Durango.

http://www.informador.com.mx/mexico/...en-durango.htm
    Last edited by Siempre_Leal; 01-18-2013 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahlgd View Post
    If they're talking about the European grading system meaning VR-9 then thats some extremely heavy armoring. That's the same grade of armoring that million dollar BMW limo that carries the president utilizes. I read that Guerrero paid about 2.5 million pesos for theirs, but I don't know if that was one or two vehicles. I can't think of anything that well armored that the Germans or Americans build in that price range. It's looks like it's on a Ford F600 platform so it'll probably do very well in terms or reliability. Seems like a pretty awesome vehicle actually. It's awesome that A Mexican company is developing decent armored vehicles and even more awesome that they're actually selling!
    Maybe the military can test them? One video said that they were 4x4s.

Quote Originally Posted by SiEMpre_Leal View Post
    Sinaloa
    Security Guard killed defending woman from being kidnapped.

[*******#ff0000]WARNING GRAPHIC NSFW[/COLOR]

http://www.blogdelnarco.com/2013/01/...on-en-sinaloa/
    May this heroic officer Rest in Peace. Que descanse en paz!

Hackers infiltrate Mexican defense and naval ministry websites and post EZLN messages: http://www.defensenews.com/article/2...yssey=nav|head

Quote Originally Posted by Rahlgd View Post
    Hackers infiltrate Mexican defense and naval ministry websites and post EZLN messages: http://www.defensenews.com/article/2...yssey=nav|head
    Well... time to beef-up cyber-security at the Sedena and Semar.

old vid from the last administration but I believe it hasnt been posted here before.

Enjoy.

Acapulco, Guerrero
    Unknown assailants lit up on fire a transit bus in the sea port of Acapulco, Guerreo. Authorities confirm that two people were killed within the vehicle.