Thread: Bradley IFV interior photo request

Default Bradley IFV interior photo request

Hello,

I'm trying to find a clear, decent-resolution photo of the turret shield door's OSHA-style warning sticker. I served in a Bradley in the late 80's & early 90's but never got a photo of this sticker.

I'm not sure if current Bradleys have the same sticker, but I remember a silhouette of a person contorted at an acute angle with a "lightning bolt" pointing at his side.

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000620.jpg 
Views:	3052 
Size:	320.2 KB 
ID:	222158

This is all I have personally... If I remember I might take some pictures during AT this year (which is coming up very soon, but this will be quite some time for you to wait on the internetz ). This is on an M2A2 ODS SA Bradley (no CIV, but has all the other 'latest' bells+whistles), but I'm sure the 'meat and potatoes' are pretty similar to what you would have seen...

Loading hatch meaning the rear top left hatch behind the turret for loading the TOW while protected?

As most often the Prime Portal website may help you with your search. This is one of 6 photo catalogs for the Bradley........M2A2 ODS Walk Around by Pierric Boudehen show on PP website, are several types of decals shown.

Cheers, BA.

@Baked Alaskan, I had checked the above site, but didn't see the sticker on first review. It is in the link that you provided, but I must be remembering it wrong because there is no "lightning bolt". Thanks for the references.