Thread: Malaysian Armed Forces Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by HangPC2 View Post
    [*******Black][SIZE=4]Proton Mitsubishi Collaborate To Make Rockets ?[/SIZE]

[youtube]2L-ExgbdnmQ[/youtube]

Sources : http://bmweb.mida.gov.my/cms/index.jsp

[/COLOR]

Gitchu aja kok repot

hahahaha

damai:Peace:

terrorist sympathiser

Quote Originally Posted by midgee View Post
    That day someone didn't agree by saying our camo works only in the jungle & not in the open field / plantations. I can't remember who said that. hmmm...

Well, let's leave it to the MAF experts to do their job.
    I am no expert but sometimes the camera's image quality/lens/pixels/etc made it look that way.

From my personal opinion, the Aussie camo is the best color combination for our terrain, although the pattern is derived from WW II US Marines camo (during the battles in the Pacific). Perhaps MAF could adapt the Aussie color combination for its next generation camo, be it digital or not (not the pattern, just the color combi). Just my 2sen.
    Quote Originally Posted by ayanami_tard View Post
    well,malaysia doesn't have desert to begin with(except in kedah)

i think the colors are too light for our need.i think we need to concentrate more on pattern.(i'm a fan of british brush-stroke pattern camo.our old camo is actually kinda nice)
    i ask this camo question to a Royal Ranger once...about the new digital camo, MARPAT , CADPAD..etc. This is his answer. (this base on Malaysian environment)

"pernah tengok pokok bergerak? (ever seen plants moving?)"
    "tak (no)"
    "pernah tengok pokok berasap dan bercahaya? (ever seen smoking plants with flashes?"
    "tak (no)"
    "aku pun tak pernah, kalau ko nampak benda ni dalam hutan kau tembak dengan semua yang kau ada (if you see this stuff in the jungle you shoot with everything you got)"
    "komunis tak pakai baju celoreng pun, masih susah nak nampak walaupun dah 5 meter je jarak (the communist dont even bother using camo uniform, yet its hard to detect them even at 5 meter distance)"

Quote Originally Posted by HITLER_45 View Post
    Gitchu aja kok repot

hahahaha
    damai:Peace:
    your post is non military. Try again later...cute name.

“It is when pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves.”

Default Royal Malaysian Air force

Default Royal Malaysian Navy 2009

[*******"Blue"]Court Martial for RMN officers 2009[/COLOR]

[*******"Red"][SIZE="4"]Korea to loan Landing Ship to RMN[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ggk View Post
    i ask this camo question to a Royal Ranger once...about the new digital camo, MARPAT , CADPAD..etc. This is his answer. (this base on Malaysian environment)

"pernah tengok pokok bergerak? (ever seen plants moving?)"
    "tak (no)"
    "pernah tengok pokok berasap dan bercahaya? (ever seen smoking plants with flashes?"
    "tak (no)"
    "aku pun tak pernah, kalau ko nampak benda ni dalam hutan kau tembak dengan semua yang kau ada (if you see this stuff in the jungle you shoot with everything you got)"
    "komunis tak pakai baju celoreng pun, masih susah nak nampak walaupun dah 5 meter je jarak (the communist dont even bother using camo uniform, yet its hard to detect them even at 5 meter distance)"

your post is non military. Try again later...cute name.
    thats why soldiers are trainned to have sharp eyes and sensitives to the surrounding.

just let him be what he want to be ggk. hehehehe

Default Royal Malaysian Navy 2009

Last edited by mcwood; 11-16-2009 at 03:42 AM.

Default Malaysian Armed Forces 2009

Humanitarian Aid to the Victims of Padang Indonesia Earthquake 2009

[*******Black][size=4]Korean navy to loan landing ship to RMN[/size]

MARHALIM ABAS
    Monday, November 16th, 2009 11:33:00

DIESEL POWER: The 'Hyango Bong' is similar to 'KD Sri Inderapura' — Pic: Republic of Korea Navy photo

THE Royal Malaysian Navy (RMN) is set to replace the gutted KD Sri Inderapura with a similar amphibious
    ship from the South Korean Navy.

Defence Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi told Malay Mail last Wednesday that the ship was expected to join the RMN fleet by next year.

Asked on the financial implications of the deal, Ahmad Zahid said since it was a loan agreement, there was no fi nancial implications to the government.

He said he had discussed the matter with the South Korean prime minister and defence minister during his official visit to Korea for the Seoul International Aerospace and Defence Show 2009 on Oct 20.

“The deal is a sign of the close friendship and relations between Malaysia and South Korea,” said Ahmad Zahid.

He said the vessel would also relieve the burden currently shouldered by two RMN transport ships — KD Mahawangsa and KD Inderasakti.

He, however, could not provide the actual vessel to be loaned to the RMN but said it was a Landing Ship
    Tank (LST), that was similar to KD Inderapura.

Checks by Malay Mail on the South Korean Navy website revealed that the service operated only one type of LST, the Kojoon Bong-class.

Five of the LSTs remain in service with the South Korean Navy. They were built from 1991 to 2002 at the Korean Tacoma shipyard, the same facility that built the Mahawangsa.

The Kojoon Bong-class LST is 113 metres in length and powered by two diesel engines that give it a maximum speed of 16 knots (30km/h).

The ship can carry up to 700 troops and four landing craft. The ship is armed with two twinbarrel 40mm guns and two 20mm guns.

- Malay Mail -

[/color]

Banned user

good news....hope a new replacement soon....
    atleast RMN needs more than two MPSS...

Quote Originally Posted by HangPC2 View Post
    [*******black][SIZE=4]Korean navy to loan landing ship to RMN[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[*******black]MARHALIM ABAS[/COLOR]
    [*******black]Monday, November 16th, 2009 11:33:00[/COLOR]

[*******black][/COLOR]

[*******black]DIESEL POWER: The 'Hyango Bong' is similar to 'KD Sri Inderapura' — Pic: Republic of Korea Navy photo[/COLOR]

[*******black]THE Royal Malaysian Navy (RMN) is set to replace the gutted KD Sri Inderapura with a similar amphibious[/COLOR]
    [*******black]ship from the South Korean Navy.[/COLOR]

[*******black]Defence Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi told Malay Mail last Wednesday that the ship was expected to join the RMN fleet by next year.[/COLOR]

[*******black]Asked on the financial implications of the deal, Ahmad Zahid said since it was a loan agreement, there was no fi nancial implications to the government.[/COLOR]

[*******black]He said he had discussed the matter with the South Korean prime minister and defence minister during his official visit to Korea for the Seoul International Aerospace and Defence Show 2009 on Oct 20.[/COLOR]

[*******black]“The deal is a sign of the close friendship and relations between Malaysia and South Korea,” said Ahmad Zahid.[/COLOR]

[*******black]He said the vessel would also relieve the burden currently shouldered by two RMN transport ships — KD Mahawangsa and KD Inderasakti.[/COLOR]

[*******black]He, however, could not provide the actual vessel to be loaned to the RMN but said it was a Landing Ship[/COLOR]
    [*******black]Tank (LST), that was similar to KD Inderapura.[/COLOR]

[*******black]Checks by Malay Mail on the South Korean Navy website revealed that the service operated only one type of LST, the Kojoon Bong-class.[/COLOR]

[*******black]Five of the LSTs remain in service with the South Korean Navy. They were built from 1991 to 2002 at the Korean Tacoma shipyard, the same facility that built the Mahawangsa.[/COLOR]

[*******black]The Kojoon Bong-class LST is 113 metres in length and powered by two diesel engines that give it a maximum speed of 16 knots (30km/h).[/COLOR]

[*******black]The ship can carry up to 700 troops and four landing craft. The ship is armed with two twinbarrel 40mm guns and two 20mm guns.[/COLOR]

[*******black]- Malay Mail -[/COLOR]

why hyango bong not Dokdo???i thought RMN will acquire with dokdo..this ship looks like bunga melati....

Quote Originally Posted by camo37 View Post
    why hyango bong not Dokdo???i thought RMN will acquire with dokdo..this ship looks like bunga melati....
    Maybe because the ship was loaned and not procured. This doesn't mean after we get this Korean Ship, we should not buy a better one. We need more than this.

Its an LST, I think it'll do the job as a loaned temporary ship. But RMN still need to acquire a true MPSS ship.

Haha, that LST certainly looks like a typical cargo/tanker ship

It looks like KD Bunga Melati the auxiliary ship only the helipad is in the back.

I like their new digital camo
    i agreed...their camo look slightly blended with environment...look at the trees at their back...