Page 8 of 764 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysian Armed Forces Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by mutammim View Post
    If push ever comes to shove, your neighbor down south is gonna give your country's armed forces a nice can of whoop ass.

I can't wait for the day when we can meet in the battlefield. Me and my buddies are sure to enjoy cutting the ears off the dead Malaysian soldiers.

Till that day comes, stay sharp, train hard and shoot straight.... 'cause you are gonna need it...

Flame on....
    Just shut the fxxk up!

wow .. its great to see malaysia armed force are also here,
    this is my 1st post and am from malaysia penang ..

Haha. Welcome to MP.net then!
    PS: Can you send me some laksa? I am craving for it.

Quote Originally Posted by goat89 View Post
    Haha. Welcome to MP.net then!
    PS: Can you send me some laksa? I am craving for it.
    by DHL ?
    haha ..

where the f**Ks are the mods? how come mutammim still 'alive' and not banned?

i guess i am gonna get the banning stick whoop on my **** for insulting the mods... lol

Quote Originally Posted by sjsoon View Post
    where the f**Ks are the mods? how come mutammim still 'alive' and not banned?

i guess i am gonna get the banning stick whoop on my **** for insulting the mods... lol
    erm.. sorry may i know what is mutammim ?
    sorry for my poor english ..

Quote Originally Posted by proxy9 View Post
    erm.. sorry may i know what is mutammim ?
    sorry for my poor english ..
    read page four... mutammim is a user.......

Quote Originally Posted by hypermount View Post
    Standard issue rfile is the Styer AUG..going to be replaced by Colt M4.
    Is it just the M4 ? I heard that the government is also gonna acquire a mixture of M4's as well as M16A4's .

Avoiding Asshats, Lying Low DeltaWhisky58's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mutammim View Post
    If push ever comes to shove, your neighbor down south is gonna give your country's armed forces a nice can of whoop ass.

I can't wait for the day when we can meet in the battlefield. Me and my buddies are sure to enjoy cutting the ears off the dead Malaysian soldiers.

Till that day comes, stay sharp, train hard and shoot straight.... 'cause you are gonna need it...

Flame on....
    As retards go, you are 24ct. mother load, lower than whale*****. We just don't need clowns like you here. Clearly you don't value your MP.Net membership - goodbye.

salute the mods....

Malaysian Army New Battle Dress Uniforms

A few years ago I was fortunate enough to see the closing ceremonies of the Commonwealth Games in KL. One the Battalions of the Royal Malay Regiment provided the ceremonial Guard of Honour, smart turnout and very good drill.Any pics of Malaysian Army ceremonial uniforms and parades?
    Last edited by retrobob; 03-27-2007 at 01:26 PM.

Malaysian Army Guards of Honour, members are from the 1st Batallion, Royal Malay Regiment ( 1 RMR).

[SIZE=1] Malaysia's new king, Mizan Zainal Abidin (C), salutes as he inspects the Royal Guard of Honour at the Parliament Square. Under the five-year rotation system among the traditional Malay rulers of nine states, Mizan, 44, the ruler of the northeastern state of Terengganu, took the oath of office as the 13th King of Malaysia. The king has largely ceremonial duties and acts on the advice of the cabinet.

[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Original caption: The Queen reviews the guard of honour at the stadium hosting the Commonwealth Games.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Original caption: Visiting German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder (L) is accompanied by Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad as they inspect an honour guard outside Mahathir's office in Putrajaya, near Kuala Lumpur on May 12, 2003. Schroeder arrived in the Malaysia's capital for a three-day official visit which is part of a short trip to Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam. His visit to this mainly Muslim country is the first such trip by a German chancellor since Kuala Lumpur and Berlin established diplomatic ties in 1958. *******/Bazuki Muhammad

[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Original caption: Visiting Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo walks past a long row of honor guards during her welcoming ceremony at the parliament in Kuala Lumpur August 7, 2001. Arroyo is in the Malaysian capital for a three-day state visit. *******/Bazuki Muhammad

[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Visiting Myanmar Prime Minister Khin Nyunt (R), accompanied by his Malaysian counterpart Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, inspects an honour guard in Putrajaya June 1, 2004. Khin Nyunt on Tuesay arrived in Malaysia as part of "courtesy calls" to Southeast Asian neighbours after his appointment last August.

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][SIZE=2]The red dress Royal Guards, not sure they are from which unit , anyone has any idea?

[/SIZE]King's Palace Guard on Horseback[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][SIZE=2]

[/SIZE]South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun inspects a guard of honour during a welcoming ceremony at Parliament House in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Friday 9 December 2005. South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun in Malaysia prior to attending the 9th Asean+3 Summit, 9th Asean-South Korea Summit and the inaugural East Asia Summit here next week, the Malaysian Foreign Ministry said. EPA/AHMAD YUSNI[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]

[/SIZE]

Excellent phots. Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by retrobob View Post
    Excellent phots. Many thanks
    Aye. i agree totally. Never saw pics of the Royal Guard before. Thx!
    PS: Why did they SAY King instead of Sultan?
    Last edited by goat89; 03-27-2007 at 02:44 PM.