Page 9 of 764 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysian Armed Forces Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by goat89 View Post
    Aye. i agree totally. Never saw pics of the Royal Guard before. Thx!
    PS: Why did they SAY King instead of Sultan?
    in malaysia we have several small kingdom, and each kingdom have thier own ruler, this ruler we call SULTAN or RAJA ( kingdom of PERAK only ), when we combined all kingdom then we have a faderation of MALAYSIA, and to represent the federation we select one of the royal ruler as the supreme ruler, and this one we call KING to represent MALAYSIA.... the selection stand for 5 years each term and rotate.... quite short explanation from me...

DAMN! I cant believe I FORGOT! I learned it from school, but I forget!

thanks
    for the nice pic ..

Actually it's the ruler of the state of Perlis use the title "Raja"...and the ruler of Negeri Sembilan is not using title Sultan also unlike the other 7 states/kingdom..malaysia's eletive monarchy is really unique.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_King

Yang diPertuan Agung litrally means "The Supreme Ruler". People refer his highness simply as King or Agung. He still retain his sultan title in his official title as the King of Malaysia, the King among the Sultans.

Can I post some photos of the police here heh...They've played a major role in fighting Communists in the past.

Royal Malaysian Police Guard of Honour.

[SIZE=1]A police officer helps adjust his colleague's uniform at the guard of honor line during the 200th Police Day parade at the Independent Square in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Sunday, March 25, 2007.

Malaysia's police officers offer prayer during the 200th Police Day parade at the Independent Square in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Sunday, March 25, 2007

Malaysia's King Mizan Zainal Abidin, center, inspects the guard of honor upon his arrival for at the 200th Police Day parade at the Independent Square in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Sunday, March 25, 2007

[SIZE=2]Police officers

[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]

PGA aka General Operations Force

[/SIZE][/SIZE]Malayan Tiger @ Tiger Platoon

The famous Senoi Praq Platoon ( aborigine jungle trackers)

VAT69 jungle commandos

Marine Police Commandos

hahahahaha,from what mutammim said,clearly he doesn't understand the eliteness in the Malaysian Army.Oh and hi and thanks for pics dude!!

Is it for real that the commandos are trained hard?What I mean is that,I heard from a friend that "masa mereka makan,tangan kanan menyuap,tangan kiri memeggang najis?!?!"

I'm am only asking this out of curiousity,and sorry if my malay sounded awkward.heh.

Paskau Photo perajurit

RMP UTK first female operator

Paskal

ARMY GGK

terrorist sympathiser

If push ever comes to shove, your neighbor down south is gonna give your country's armed forces a nice can of whoop ass.

I can't wait for the day when we can meet in the battlefield. Me and my buddies are sure to enjoy cutting the ears off the dead Malaysian soldiers.

Till that day comes, stay sharp, train hard and shoot straight.... 'cause you are gonna need it...

Flame on....
    guys please no flamming words and un healthy bashing or my army vs your army words ok.

the pic of spec ops are good but like i said earlier theres aready a thread on Malaysian Special Forces in militaryphoto.net. Please post special ops pic there and stick with the Army only theme. Thanks.

terrorist sympathiser

the symbol of the malaysian army formation were now ok. Please refer page 1 of this thread to see it. cheers

Oh... so the famous tracking unit is called the Senoi Praq. Interesting. Thx!

terrorist sympathiser

malaysian army having lunch.

terrorist sympathiser

Army chick dont mess with her

terrorist sympathiser

malaysian army team during AASAM

terrorist sympathiser

from wikipedia about senoi praaq. I always thought the senoi praaq battalion should have been merge with the army instead of the police.

Before the Senoi Praaq was deployed into an area, conventional units would withdraw, allowing the Senoi Praaq complete unrestricted freedom of movement in the [*******#0000ff]operational area[/COLOR]. The jungle skills, stealth, endurance, and fighting skills of the Senoi Praaq made them feared adversaries of the communist terrorists in Malaya. The unit notched up a respectable body count and legends born of the time when the Senoi Praaq would count up 10 kills in a single incident. The Senoi Praaq Squadrons achieved a [*******#0000ff]kill ratio[/COLOR] of 16:1 (Jumper, pg 61) for killed, wounded or surrendered.
    In some instances, the Senoi Praaq troopers were given the choice of weapons. They apparently enjoyed scoring kills using their traditional weapons, the [*******#0000ff]blowpipe[/COLOR] was a favourite. They particularly enjoyed a leisurely hunt that would take a few days, stalking their prey in a leisurely hunt. (Jumper, pg 62)
    The Senoi Praaq quickly established a ruthless reputation among the Communist Terrorists, and took great pains to avoid the Senoi Praaq. (Jumper, pg 63). Though they had access to air support and artillery support, these were rarely used. Instead The Senoi Praaq prefers their more intimate kills.

terrorist sympathiser