Page 137 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3787127129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2430

Thread: Finnish Army Photos

  1. #2041
    Pining for a custom title PEMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ruńˊvnjargg
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,490

    Default

    More on logistics

  2. #2042
    Pining for a custom title PEMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ruńˊvnjargg
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,490

    Default

    Rest of the photos:

    KAAKKO12



























    Lohtaja






















  3. #2043
    Member multitasking hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    201

    Default

    The Finnish Rapid Deployment Force (FRDF)



    Chief of Defence visits L'a'nsi-2012 exercise


  4. #2044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by multitasking hero View Post
    Jaegers upfront!
    Nice live firing exercises, pretty hardcore. I like the Finish way

  5. #2045
    Pining for a custom title PEMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ruńˊvnjargg
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wamba View Post
    Nice live firing exercises, pretty hardcore. I like the Finish way
    Its a single exercise.

  6. #2046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PEMM View Post
    Its a single exercise.
    If you just knew how live firing exercises are conducted in many countries, you'll understand my comment

    My respect to the Finish Army. That's the way to go!!!

  7. #2047
    Pining for a custom title PEMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ruńˊvnjargg
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wamba View Post
    If you just knew how live firing exercises are conducted in many countries, you'll understand my comment

    My respect to the Finish Army. That's the way to go!!!
    How do they do it elsewhere actually?

    Here you can see that they practice it first with blanks or without blanks (first few seconds) and then do it with live rounds.

  8. #2048
    Member Harbard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finland and sometimes Sweden
    Posts
    50

    Default

    How strict is the " NO BEARD " rule in the Finnish army? Beard is a part of my religion, Asatru... My Lifedream is to Join the Finnish army but also to have a great beard |-\`^_^┤/-|
    Is it possible to bribe the commanders with my great grandfathers war stories when he defended Finland just kidding

  9. #2049
    Pining for a custom title PEMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ruńˊvnjargg
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbard View Post
    How strict is the " NO BEARD " rule in the Finnish army? Beard is a part of my religion, Asatru... My Lifedream is to Join the Finnish army but also to have a great beard |-\`^_^┤/-|
    Is it possible to bribe the commanders with my great grandfathers war stories when he defended Finland just kidding
    Strict. Though when you are done and go to reservist exercise you don't have to shave your beard or cut your hair.

    http://www.puolustusvoimat.fi/wcm/08...df?mod=ajperes

    Pages 23 and 141.

  10. #2050
    Member Harbard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finland and sometimes Sweden
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Kiitos. Guess the Gasmask wouldn't work then ay

  11. #2051
    Pining for a custom title PEMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ruńˊvnjargg
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,490

    Default

    That and the fact that if you let immature 19 year old kids decide for themselves it would look like a circus, not an army.

  12. #2052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PEMM View Post
    How do they do it elsewhere actually?

    Here you can see that they practice it first with blanks or without blanks (first few seconds) and then do it with live rounds.
    Is more about the dynamics of the excercise. While doing it with blanks, is all the same, but whenever you switch to real ammo, the safety standards applied nowadays, will make the exercise unrealistic.

  13. #2053
    Member Harbard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finland and sometimes Sweden
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Do the Finnish army still tuck their pant leg into boot or how do we do it?

  14. #2054
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbard View Post
    Do the Finnish army still tuck their pant leg into boot or how do we do it?
    Rubber band in trouser leg will keep it thight over boot.


  15. #2055
    Pining for a custom title PEMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ruńˊvnjargg
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,490

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •