Thread: Pic of COB Speicher from the air

NO U.S. Military Rivalry, ALL branches ROCK!

Default Pic of COB Speicher from the air

If any of you have been to the worlds most BORING COB (not FOB), you probably have seen this stadium. If you haven't been, here's a picture of the stadium on COB Speicher (Tikrit, Iraq). I caught it right in the center of my frame completely on ACCIDENT!

"Image does not exist"

OMFG D3LT4!!!!!1!1!!

By the way when I first got to the base I was stationed on in Iraq last year, Google Earth had the whole thing in clear detail. A few months later I checked on it again, and the map was censored/mixed up/not an accurate representation of what the inside of the base looked like.

Thanks, CIA!

Quote Originally Posted by C3F View Post
    If any of you have been to the worlds most BORING COB (not FOB), you probably have seen this stadium. If you haven't been, here's a picture of the stadium on COB Speicher (Tikrit, Iraq). I caught it right in the center of my frame completely on ACCIDENT!

BORING?? I suppose it all depends on ones perspective and what one does. My rare trips to Speicher were far from boring. Nevermind the travel time to get there, over IED infested roads. That was par for course. However, hmmm, lets see. PX , Food Court, Barber Shop, Mess Hall, real crappers, and for crying out loud, a friggin massage parlor. Yup, all the things we didn't have where it wasn't boring.

NO U.S. Military Rivalry, ALL branches ROCK!

Default NO more massage parlor!

PANZR when was the last time you were there? Massage parlor is NO MAS! Been gone for some time (damn, who's "that guy" that knarks)!!!

No pool. MP's with nothing to 2 but provide tickets for the entire COB to enjoy (parking, speeding, no stopping, looking Army, looking civilian).

Compared to the Green Zone (7 bars, 2 liquor stores, 2 local restraunts) Spiecher is a library!!!!

Speicher boring?!?!?!?... fool you know how lucky the people in Speicher have it. When the dudes on my patrol base have the opportunity to go to Speicher we jump on the first thing smoking in that direction. The biggest morale booster there is the females. You go 15 months living in a small confiscated house with Special Forces and infantry dudes and you will think any dog faced army/airforce chick is Adriana Lima. Plus you guys have a f-ing state of the art gym.. were sitting here doing curls with 50 cal's or 19's and bench pressing 5 gallon fuel jugs. haha! Speicher f*gs always crack me up when they complain how dangerous or bad they have it....****ooboo on you.

Quote Originally Posted by mofo79 View Post
    Speicher f*gs always crack me up when they complain how dangerous or bad they have it....****ooboo on you.
    Hell yeah! I deployed to Kuwait once and for like two whole days the cable went out. Talk about suckage!