Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Flashlights, head lamps, torches etc

Quote Originally Posted by vinny_121_ND View Post
    is it really 800 lumens?
    nvm ... looked on youtube, looks legit.
    They're insanely legit. Check them out:
    http://www.solarforce-sales.com/

I used Surefire G2s on all my deployments and their products blow everything out of the water -- especially on pricing

just brought Remington RM2aa-b to creep on girls at school, anyone have expirences with them? so far, i love it, its bright and tough.

Can I get some IDs on this guns lasers and flashlights?
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

The lanyard of my Flashlight "Fenix TA21 " was broken . Did anyone a Online-Shop there sale the Originally Lanyard ?

Quote Originally Posted by VossMan View Post
    The LASER must be a PEQ-15

Last week I bought a Surefire E2D Led

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/6tdcsg.jpg[/IMG]

Today I read coincidental.. former Navy Seal Brandon Webb said it's one of the best self defence tool in the world

[LEFT][*******#000000]There’s a non-lethal tool (not a gun or knife), long used by Navy SEALs. It will fit in your purse, can be checked through airport security, and is also pretty useful and stylish all by itself. It will blind an assailant and break his ****ing nose if necessary. Pretty nice if you ask me.
    What is it? A [*******#336699]Surefire tactical flashlight[/COLOR], that’s what. And you will not find it at Barney’s anytime soon.

[LEFT][*******#000000]It comes equipped with a 200 lumens high power LED bulb that lasts for 1.9 hours and (BONUS) it has a rapist DNA sampler on the tip (what I call the spikey end of the light). In most cases, the light blinds your opponent so bad that he’s screwed, and you’re high tailing it out of there. We normally use this in the SEAL Teams to blind bad guys during hostage rescue room entries. While they’re figuring out what happened to their sight, we are giving them a lead Excedrin headache.
    I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s one of the best damn self defense tools in the world for men and women. I carry one all the time and will blind you if you piss me off.
    Ladies, you will use it everyday and become very comfortable with it. Just remember to go easy when you’re practicing jabbing your boyfriend with it, this thing is dangerous and will break skin.
    So go buy a Surefire light ladies (click on the image). You’ll have it for the rest of your life, and it’s a more sophisticated way of handling things.
    [/COLOR][/LEFT]
    [/COLOR][/LEFT]
    Source: http://sofrep.com/2795/a-womens-best...-defense-tool/

a specific position or point in physical space

Hi,
    did anyone here try the "new" G2X/6PX or any of their variants yet? Any feedback on quality/reliability would be appreciated.

Greetings, Cougar

The G2X/6PX are a lot brighter than the old G2L and 6PL with a really useful beam pattern. Just keep in mind that both are available in A -Tactical (single brightness) and B- Pro (dual brightness) versions. The Pro lets you save on batteries but with the Tactical, there's less chance of fumbling if you need to blind an opponent. Also keep in mind that the remote pressure switches that used to work with the G2 and 6P will thread on, but will not work with the G2X and 6PX because the inside spring is too short, in case you're thinking of using one as a weaponlight.

"It's a Toyota D*ckhead" Beowulf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VossMan View Post
    it is a PEQ-15, not sure about the other thing on the side...

I kind of hate that "gripod" - some people like them, but for some reason they make me angry inside.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    The G2X/6PX are a lot brighter than the old G2L and 6PL with a really useful beam pattern. Just keep in mind that both are available in A -Tactical (single brightness) and B- Pro (dual brightness) versions. The Pro lets you save on batteries but with the Tactical, there's less chance of fumbling if you need to blind an opponent. Also keep in mind that the remote pressure switches that used to work with the G2 and 6P will thread on, but will not work with the G2X and 6PX because the inside spring is too short, in case you're thinking of using one as a weaponlight.
    thanks a lot. I just heard that it isn´t possible to change the LED/Reflector with a third party drop-in, like you could with the old G2/6P series, which would be a great disappointment, since i always modded my surefire flashlights with some other drop-ins (like Oveready). On the other hand the G2X in the "tactical" version still looks very interesting. i think i´ll give it a try.

Just got a led lenser p5, not bad throw for 1 x AA

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar79 View Post
    thanks a lot. I just heard that it isn´t possible to change the LED/Reflector with a third party drop-in, like you could with the old G2/6P series, which would be a great disappointment, since i always modded my surefire flashlights with some other drop-ins (like Oveready). On the other hand the G2X in the "tactical" version still looks very interesting. i think i´ll give it a try.
    Yeah, that's the main disadvantage of the new lights, the inability to upgrade with a 3rd party drop-in. I have a really old C2 Centurion that I'm still using from the days when incandescent was the only choice. The finish is all worn off, tailcap is polished gloss from the leather holster, but I dropped in a Malkoff LED assembly and it's up to date again.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    Yeah, that's the main disadvantage of the new lights, the inability to upgrade with a 3rd party drop-in. I have a really old C2 Centurion that I'm still using from the days when incandescent was the only choice. The finish is all worn off, tailcap is polished gloss from the leather holster, but I dropped in a Malkoff LED assembly and it's up to date again.
    I don´t really get why the do it this way. The older G2/6P series was very popular BECAUSE you were able to use third party drop-ins. Still you bought it with the original SureFire drop-in. So everyone made his cut. Bought some oldschool G2s as spare carriers these days and giving the new G2x a chance now

Nvm. 10 chars
    Last edited by Ksiunc; 07-10-2012 at 03:56 AM.

Time spent on reconnaissance is seldom wasted kayaker's Avatar
    At the wall table of a greasy spoon cafeteria with a battered,red Mini outside..with Mary on my mind

Really rather fancy a legit SureFire torch. Although the Ministry of Finance won't allow me to get something new in the box I'm sure I can survive the ass chewing if I buy a second hand one. So, just in case you want to really get rid of your old Surefire G2, E2d or even aviator for a rock bottom price then shoot me a PM!