Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys that slit russian soldier throat caught PLEASE TRANSLAT

It's indeed him. He was already serving his 8-year time in prison for kidnapping when he was identified as the one who took part in the murdering of those prisoners.

Everyone except their commander who took part in that torture and murder are already dead. As far as I know their leader escaped to Georgia in 2001. They died when they got into an ambush near Dachu-Borzoi. As far as I remember, guys from the assault group of 45th Regiment of VDV was the one who hunted them down.

We make still prints from all the similar videos, hand them out to soldiers and hang them on the walls in most of the barracks.

Regards,
    16 OBr SpN

Short timeline of what happened:
    Automn 1999. Border between Chechnya and Dagestan. Large insurgents formation (about 200 men) approached Dagestani village. They came under fire from internal forces outpost with platoon of 13 young soldiers in it located near to village. Soldiers were outgunned and out of ammo and withdrew from their position. Six soldiers were cut off from main group and local residents hide them in their houses in village but bandits found them during house-to-house search and executed them all.

Locals later installed Christian cross near this place in the memory of fallen.

Thanks to 16th for comments about fate of executioners.

Banned user

In short this is a news transcript about a person who was already doing his 8 year term in prison who was identified as one of the 6 killers who cut the throats of Russian soldiers. The video lets easily identify him and the rest of the animals. He is facing a life-term inprisonment now.
    The weird part of it is the guy himself used to serve in the Soviet/Russian army and said he felt pity for those he killed.

I hope that the russians makes every day of his rotting live the worst nightmare u can imagine !

I left the board. Thank you all for great years.

One month ago I have noticed some short message in newspaper that this Chechen who shot down Mi-26 in August 2002 near Khankala has been caught. Is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by CAG 147
    One month ago I have noticed some short message in newspaper that this Chechen who shot down Mi-26 in August 2002 near Khankala has been caught. Is it true?
    Correction: ONE of Chechens.
    The man who filmed missile launcher delivered on site of launch and how this missile shot down helicopter was caught some time ago. As for the rest - i don't know.

Default Re: Guys that slit russian soldier throat caught PLEASE TRAN

Quote Originally Posted by n4292936
    i picked this up off a thread in another forum (PM me if you want to know which) The news footage is below and is in Russian - which I dont speak. Can anyone translate please?!
    "
    http://www1archive.ortv.ru/video/2002_06/2806022102.asf
    I'm sure you all remember the famous Russian Throat slit video. This is the mother f*** who did it. He got caught. He executed 6 Russian 18 year soldiers without mercy. And they taped this on camera for personal enjoyment."
    I hope to god that this is really the guy. I dont know if any of you have seen the footage but the bastard that did it deserves the best the Russian penal system has to dish out!
    Wasn't he caught a year or two ago??

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by 16 OBr SpN
    As far as I know their leader escaped to Georgia in 2001.
    Wasnt Shamil Basajev leader of those bandits that attacked Dagestan?

what goes arround comes arround....more or the less anyways

Now to get Basayev...

Get all of those sick chech bastards.... and what is this about the guy may get life in prison... i thought Russia has a death penalty... hang the *****. Its one thing the fight as a freedom fighter or what-ever you may consider yourself. But to start torture and execution, that simply transends into evil (barbarism, savagry, etc).

I really feel for those Russian troops in Chech... Must be similar to afghan and vietnam and even iraq... you cannot simply waste everyone becasue they are chechan, as many of them support you, or simply hold no opinion... but then to have the tangos appear and disappear into the populance... makes life rough.

Quote Originally Posted by robmika
    i thought Russia has a death penalty... hang the *****.
    I think Russia havent got death penalty still-its moratorium or something like that.Ohh,well,im not expert in Russia laws

Suspended for infractions

The name of the motherless fuk is Tamerlan Hasaev.

The unit was of Internal Forces that was surrounded in the village of Tuhchar, Dagestan. The Chechies took them as POWs, and brought them on the wide hill right near the town. There were 6 Russian guys captured.

Lt. Vasiliy Tashkin was executed first. There were couple of Arab mercs, one of them was operating the camera. Everything was recorded. The MVD later reviewed the tape, and the heavy accent of a camera man proved him and the other member to be Arabic mercs.

The Dagestani villagers gathered near by, and tried to stop the butchers. But the scum fuks fired towards the villagers, and tolled them to beat it. Each Russian soldier was executed slowly, and brutally.

After the 4th Russian soldier was executed, one of the Chechens passed the knife to Tamerlan Hasaev. Hasaev was nervous, but without any trouble started to saw the 5th Russian soldiers throat.

However the Russian soldier managed to get up and run with his bleeding neck. Chechens fired in his back as he was running. This lucky Russian soldier died faster, and in a less painful way.

The 6th soldier was also executed by Tamerlan Hasaev. This time, the soldier didnt run, and was slaughtered like a stock.

My friend in Russia reviewed the tape, and he said it was hard to watch it. Even though he've seen a lot of those.

This is not the same person that was on the famous throat cut video floating around ! ! !

Later when Hasaev was found guilty, he said that he really didn't want to cut anyone's throat. He said it was hard to do it, and he actually stoped when he was sprayed with the blood, thats why the soldier ran.

He will not have a pleasant time in prision, and its a garantee that he will never enter his muslim heaven. He will be burried wraped in pork skin, and buttfuked by 20 pigs.

i wonder? what unit were thouse 13 soldiers from? and what about backup since it was an out-post i figured they would have some sord of communications with main HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbyy
    internal forces outpost with platoon of 13 young soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by pipaz
    i wonder? what unit were thouse 13 soldiers from? and what about backup since it was an out-post i figured they would have some sord of communications with main HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbyy
    internal forces outpost with platoon of 13 young soldiers
    maybe theirs radio was hit by bullet in this fight