Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: MP.net Dumb**** triplets of the week 24 - 28 December 07

ANZAC Moderator Ngati Tumatauenga's Avatar

Default MP.net Dumb**** triplets of the week 24 - 28 December 07

Fittingly, this last DAOTW thread for 2007 will no doubt cause some controversy.

Ariha
    http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...7&postcount=11

Kaplanr
    http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...3&postcount=23

gilgoul

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...2&postcount=26

[size=+10]Ariha, Kaplanr, gilgoul

MP.net Dumb**** triplets of the week

24 - 28 December 07
    [/size]

Before the hoary old chestnut of anti-zionist/terrorist sympathiser gets rolled out and fired from the hip, let's just consider the irony of people from a certain country calling for the commencement of genocide and/or total war against those another.

Default Hehe

I think the irony will be lost on some people here...

Does anyone care...

Diagnosis: chronic mpnetoholism (F99.9)

Good choices Ngati. Anyway, one thing makes me sad. How easy people are losing a common sense and starting to claim such nonsenses. Let God protect us all from arrogants, ignorants and owners of the ultimate trurth and ultimate solutions...

Banned user
    stealthily descending on your headz with a parachute

Quote Originally Posted by Switek View Post
    Good choices Ngati. Anyway, one thing makes me sad. How easy people are losing a common sense and starting to claim such nonsenses. Let God protect us all from arrogants, ignorants and owners of the ultimate trurth and ultimate solutions...
    Only thing I'd like to add here is that may the common sense protect people from gods

Oh, and I agree with the nominations.

It's pretty easy to type little condescending posts and brand people uncivilized idiots from a lush island in the pacific where people don't shoot homemade skyrockets at your home. But of course, it's that time of the week again and someone has to be tied to the pillary and made fun of to entertain the crowd. And by entertain, I mean submit to praise the almighty one who has the power to put a label on any of us.

Internet is serious business.

"If you don't do your laundry, you ain't got no clothes" -Mike The Situation-

Quote Originally Posted by Ngati Tumatuenga View Post
    genocide and/or total war against those another.
    Yes, launch a war against people that shoot rockets on daily basis on our territory. Crazy I'll tell ya. Unheard of.

Here are some pictures from the parking lot under my house. If someone here can put up with this **** for 6 ****ing years, and say "OHH LOL OKAY I DONT WANT TO FIGHT", raise your hand. No takers? Didn't think so.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental666 View Post
    Yes, launch a war against people that shoot rockets on daily basis on our territory. Crazy I'll tell ya. Unheard of.
    You sure you'd want to pull the trigger at the civilians (women and children) on the other side of the fence? Because they'd be what you'd be mostly killing in a war against palis (the terrorists disappearing amongst the population).

Quote Originally Posted by kosse View Post
    You sure you'd want to pull the trigger at the civilians (women and children) on the other side of the fence? Because they'd be what you'd be mostly killing in a war against palis (the terrorists disappearing amongst the population).
    Since when war means killing woman and civilians exactly? You got the most reversed logic I have ever seen.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    It's pretty easy to type little condescending posts and brand people uncivilized idiots from a lush island in the pacific where people don't shoot homemade skyrockets at your home. But of course, it's that time of the week again and someone has to be tied to the pillary and made fun of to entertain the crowd. And by entertain, I mean submit to praise the almighty one who has the power to put a label on any of us.

X2... Compleatly agree

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post

agreed
    dum**** of the week has jumped the shark

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental666 View Post
    Since when war means killing woman and civilians exactly? You got the most reversed logic I have ever seen.
    Don't be a fool. On densely populated areas such as Gaza ***** or West bank a real war would take an enormous toll on the civilian population especially if the methods favored by some of your countrymen like carpet bombings would be used.

Quote Originally Posted by kosse View Post
    Don't be a fool. On a densely populated areas such as Gaza ***** or West bank a real war would take an enormous toll on the civilian population especially if the methods favored by some of your countrymen like carpet bombings would be used.
    I'm not supporting carpet bombing. I do support however to go in there, and stay for as long as it takes. Any armed personal should be killed, no questions asked.

Also, you seem to have a good habit of avoiding uncomfortable questions. Answer, would you put up with this?

Bite my shiny metal ass! beNder's Avatar

Thumbs up

This thread should be entertaining.

Banned user

Not to hijack the topic but the damage from the rocket seems ridiculously low. How small is the warhead?