Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: MP.net Dumb**** triplets of the week 24 - 28 December 07

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by FutureGrunt View Post
    Not to hijack the topic but the damage from the rocket seems ridiculously low. How small is the warhead?
    As far as i remember it did not detonate

"If you don't do your laundry, you ain't got no clothes" -Mike The Situation-

Not to hijack the topic but the damage from the rocket seems ridiculously low. How small is the warhead?
    It did not explode properly. But thanks for being observant.

Now imagine 30 of those landing on a small town (20k+ people) in less then an hour.

Diagnosis: chronic mpnetoholism (F99.9)

The increasing number of innocent victims on both sides increases the number of obstacles for peace. I can underestand the lack of patience and frustration of Israelis but there is only thing to be considerd: there is no military solution of this endless mutual hate.

And one thing more. When you write, my Israeli friends such things you give propaganda arguments to your enemies and you're losing your PR war.

How small is the warhead?
    Big enough to carpet bomb the entire Gaza ***** in return .... I really wonder ... if there was no fallout, maybe they'd just want to drop a nuke.

Banned user
    stealthily descending on your headz with a parachute

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental666 View Post
    I'm not supporting carpet bombing. I do support however to go in there, and stay for as long as it takes. Any armed personal should be killed, no questions asked.
    Did it end for the soviets in Afghanistan? Or ISAF? How about Coalition in Iraq? Or did occupying South Lebanon for over 15 years solve anything? It's never going to end as long as there is a hostile population..and occupation isn't going to make them less hostile..

Also, you seem to have a good habit of avoiding uncomfortable questions. Answer, would you put up with this?
    No, I'd do what your military is doing all the time i.e killing all terrorists they can safely drop a bomb on without killing too much civvies.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by kosse View Post
    Did it end for the soviets in Afghanistan? Or ISAF? How about Coalition in Iraq? Or did occupying South Lebanon for over 15 years solve anything? It's never going to end as long as there is a hostile population..and occupation isn't going to make them less hostile..
    And by sitting and waiting for them to strike is any better? Thats what happened in 2006. Hamas or any other terrorist group are not interested in talks, they survive because of their hate for Israel.

Banned user
    stealthily descending on your headz with a parachute

Quote Originally Posted by Snoshi View Post
    And by sitting and waiting for them to strike is any better? Thats what happened in 2006. Hamas or any other terrorist group are not interested in talks, they survive because of their hate for Israel.
    It's propably a lot cheaper in terms of money and lives to go in once in decade to wipe out movements like Hezbollah when they get too cocky than try to sit in a hornet's nest all the time. Might be the reason why you are not in S Lebanon right now. They'll not forget the beating they got for a while

*toasts* Nice picks, Ngati. Here's to the last three DAOTW awards of '07!

All this other stuff... it's almost like a convention of award hopefuls.

Falcons FTW

Looks like you missed one Ngati.

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    It's pretty easy to type little condescending posts and brand people uncivilized idiots from a lush island in the pacific where people don't shoot homemade skyrockets at your home. But of course, it's that time of the week again and someone has to be tied to the pillary and made fun of to entertain the crowd. And by entertain, I mean submit to praise the almighty one who has the power to put a label on any of us.

Internet is serious business.

Awww, let it out. there there now, don't you feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by kamarian View Post
    Looks like you missed one Ngati.

Awww, let it out. there there now, don't you feel better?

Hop on guys, there's plenty of space.

[QUOTE=Niels;2955395]

nice image. Let's all agree that there's no obvious solution. If there was, I'm sure someone more intelligent than most of us would of come up with it already. (How's that for a everyone-is-alright Canadian answer.)

Hop on guys, there's plenty of space.
    lol, how appropriate

Senior Member Breakfast in Vegas's Avatar

It's pretty easy to type little condescending posts and brand people uncivilized idiots from a lush island in the pacific where people don't shoot homemade skyrockets at your home. But of course, it's that time of the week again and someone has to be tied to the pillary and made fun of to entertain the crowd. And by entertain, I mean submit to praise the almighty one who has the power to put a label on any of us.

Internet is serious business.
    Well said, I was thinking the same thing... and mostly wondering how I'd feel if I lived in Israel.

I am no Zionist but I didn't see anything wrong with what the "nominees" said.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental666 View Post
    It did not explode properly. But thanks for being observant.

Now imagine 30 of those landing on a small town (20k+ people) in less then an hour.
    What a bizarre video. Where did they guy with professional camera popped out of? was he waiting? And the rest of those guys deserve a Darwin award "ooh were have incoming so lets all gather and stand around"