Originally Posted by chavaledeni
Shot at 2010-01-03
- Contoured dash design and premium padded bench seat
- Power to all wheels for optimal performance in challenging terrain
- One-piece ergonomic handlebar steering control
- State-of-the-art automatic continuous variable transmission with high and low range forward and reverse
- Excellent approach and departure angles to easily overcome obstacles
- Innovative design and space for up to 6 passengers
- Low emissions which meet both EPA and CARB standards
- Three-year limited engine warranty
- Load capacity of up to 1150 lbs on land or 1000 lbs on water
Here's a link to their site, more vehicles, & info:
- LCD Digital Gauge Cluster (Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, voltmeter, engine coolant temperature, plus low oil pressure and parking brake reminder lights)
- NEW 25" ARGO tires for optimum traction, smooth ride and better water performance
- Hydraulic vented disk brakes for ease of operation
- Independent emergency, parking brake
- Full skid plate for lower body protection
- Front & rear axle bearing extensions for increased axle and bearing life
- Convenience Group (12 volt outlet, cup holders, grab handle)
We know you have. Anyways, I don't think so, they are buying all kinds of equipment and test out what could be useful to them.
Originally Posted by a.godumov
[*******black][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][*******black][FONT=Verdana]Wow...these photos are great; someone should’ve told me earlier about MP.net...better late than never I guess[/FONT][/COLOR]
malo mi je muka vise od ovih slika policije u raznim varijantama sa novom
opremom. ima li ova zemlja vojsku ,specijalnu brigadu. treba li nesto njima da se nabavi da njih gledamo u ovim zadacima koje su preuzeli ovi iz ptj. malomi se k..... vise od policije
soonne you have right,i am also sick from picture of special police force,this is thread about Serbia military not police.
(Second thing is that they are made in Milosevic time ,because he didn't believe in Army ,and I dont see reason why they exist in that form now!
(Police force with APC,mortars,Mi -24 and etc ? ))
neznam sta se desava ali stvarno je smesno . 50 -estak policajaca , predstavlja na ovim postovima srbiju , vojsku ili sta vec . sramota . 63 , 72 , sokolovi , kobre i mnogo njih nema nigde . gde je specijalna brigada koja je sve ovo objedinila . srpska vojska ili vojska srbije jos nije ni nove uniforme dobila a da nepricam o svemu ostalom a ovde gledam svaki put policiske manekene u novim uniformama , sa novim puskama , sad su i kvadove nabavili a ni jedan nisu ofarbali kao neki specijalci , da ih zakamufliraju nego vozi misko . vozikaju se glume ludilo , a vojske nigde . sramota . sutanovac i ekipa propalih likova.
Field Marshal Smartass
It is forbidden to talk in Serbian on this forum guys, hence it is an English board.
Stick to it.
Last edited by Sousuke; 01-05-2010 at 02:44 PM.
I do not know what is happening but it is really ridiculous. 50-estak officers, is on these posts Serbia, or what the military already. shame. 63, 72, Hawks, Cobras and many of them there anywhere. where the Special Brigade, which is all this united. Serbian army and Serbian army has not yet even received new uniforms and to nepricam about everything else and here I see every time police models in the new uniforms, new rifles, the U.S. and KVAD obtain a no not painted as some specialists, to be colored, but driving Mike. acting crazy, and army anywhere. shame. Sutanovac and the team failed characters.
I really don't understand WTF are you talking about???
Read from the beginning and you will understand
Originally Posted by soonne
We talk about that picture of special police force don't belongs to this thread, this thread is reserved for Serbian army.
Other is political discussion(witch is not belong to this tread) about low status of Serbian army in compare with police who always try to act lake military.
Field Marshal Smartass
sarac1972 and soonne, I see you guys are newcomers, so, please, stop hijacking this great tread with your BS. This was, and still is a tread for Serbian armed forces, and pictures of the MUP were always welcomed here. I for one, don't want that to change. So, if you got nothing smart to post, no interesting new pictures to share - don't post at all.
x2, my logic says that Police are "armed" forces aswell ^^
Tags for this Thread