more of SAJ :
Nice pics Serdar.
This looks silly.I would think it is hard to move around in there and there is no protection.
looks amphibious tho...
Those things may be funny to us, but I'm sure they have their purpose. I don't think they bought them just for the fun of it.
the first soldier/cop to see it prob went "...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet"
Probably the guy who signed the contract received a nice percent of the price as a commission. We have that in our army tooI don't think they bought them just for the fun of it.
Shot at 2010-01-03
- Contoured dash design and premium padded bench seat
- Power to all wheels for optimal performance in challenging terrain
- One-piece ergonomic handlebar steering control
- State-of-the-art automatic continuous variable transmission with high and low range forward and reverse
- Excellent approach and departure angles to easily overcome obstacles
- Innovative design and space for up to 6 passengers
- Low emissions which meet both EPA and CARB standards
- Three-year limited engine warranty
- Load capacity of up to 1150 lbs on land or 1000 lbs on water
Here's a link to their site, more vehicles, & info:
- LCD Digital Gauge Cluster (Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, voltmeter, engine coolant temperature, plus low oil pressure and parking brake reminder lights)
- NEW 25" ARGO tires for optimum traction, smooth ride and better water performance
- Hydraulic vented disk brakes for ease of operation
- Independent emergency, parking brake
- Full skid plate for lower body protection
- Front & rear axle bearing extensions for increased axle and bearing life
- Convenience Group (12 volt outlet, cup holders, grab handle)