Page 358 of 386 FirstFirst ... 258308348350351352353354355356357358359360361362363364365366368 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 5777

Thread: Vojska Srbije - Serbian Military Photos - Read the first post carefully!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    The (former) JSO had them more than 10 years ago.

http://www.kurir-info.rs/petrakovic-...-clanak-564383
    Thanks Hyde (Mare)

Quote Originally Posted by Archon View Post
    Gendarmerie has FAMAS too, not only PTJ.
    Thanks for the info and excellent pictures! Thanks for posting, keep it up.

Great photos of Žandarmerija!

[*******#333333]Gendarmerie is a bunch of glorified cops used for making stupid videos and photos. Seriously, someone should contact Hollywood and have them hired to do some action scenes, besides beating up hooligans that seems to be the only other thing they could used for. IMHO, Govt should allocate more funds to police on the streets and the Army. [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by zero11 View Post
    [*******#333333]Gendarmerie is a bunch of glorified cops used for making stupid videos and photos. Seriously, someone should contact Hollywood and have them hired to do some action scenes, besides beating up hooligans that seems to be the only other thing they could used for. IMHO, Govt should allocate more funds to police on the streets and the Army. [/COLOR]
    The Gendarmerie, and their predecessors, the PJP, did the bulk of the fighting against Albanian insurgents in Kosovo and the three municipalities in the South of Serbia. They are the main force keeping the peace along the administrative line with Kosovo. Please, show some respect, and a modicum of appreciation.

Those guys are every day in Ground Safety Zone, they make patrols, ambushes and guard etc. No matter how bad weather is or is it New Year, Chrismas or any other holiday. They live in almost war conditions, without basics. So they earned respect. Just few photos from GSZ :

Monument dedicated to Gendarmes killed on duty :

This is how they live in GSZ :

Way to show ignorance. As others have stated before me, they earn their mettle every day, and since you demonstrated that you have no idea as to what you are saying, please go and educate yourself on the actual duties of a [*******#333333]Gendarmerie[/COLOR] "cop". Imo, they are not paid enough for all the ***** they have to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Archon View Post
    Those guys are every day in Ground Safety Zone, they make patrols, ambushes and guard etc. No matter how bad weather is or is it New Year, Chrismas or any other holiday. They live in almost war conditions, without basics. So they earned respect. Just few photos from GSZ :
    So what? Army had been doing it for decades over much larger areas, with far worse equipment in often far worse terrain for a fraction of what these cops get, did you ever ask yourself how it was done before?

Gendarmerie gets decent pay and benefits relative to Serbian standards, reasonably good gear and conditions for their kind of work. While some geniuses are wasting money on stupid videos and photos with cops in pretty uniforms doing stunts, the Army is literally falling apart and Air Force is a laughing stock.

I have nothing against those men in uniform, they are only doing what they are told, I hate seeing these bulls'''''''t videos and photos knowing full well how our soldiers/officers live and crap they have to work with. If you guys are happy to watch that bulls'''''t, that's fine.

So what? Army had been doing it for decades over much larger areas, with far worse equipment in often far worse terrain for a fraction of what these cops get, did you ever ask yourself how it was done before?

Gendarmerie gets decent pay and benefits relative to Serbian standards, reasonably good gear and conditions for their kind of work. While some geniuses are wasting money on stupid videos and photos with cops in pretty uniforms doing stunts, the Army is literally falling apart and Air Force is a laughing stock.

I have nothing against those men in uniform, they are only doing what they are told, I hate seeing these bulls'''''''t videos and photos knowing full well how our soldiers/officers live and crap they have to work with. If you guys are happy to watch that bulls'''''t, that's fine.
    Now you are complaining that at least someone doing this job has decent equipment. Grow up. Yes, it is true, the MUP has larger funding, and yes, they get paid more then the army - but to become a member of the Gendermerie isn't exactly picnic either (it is much, much harder then to enlist in the army, and it is also a permanent position as well - no yearly contracts). Say what you want, but they are a highly specialized unit, and having a friend among them I can tell you that those guys do their best in a really ****ty situation. Whenever something goes down, those guys are usually in the thick of it.

Do not mix politics and the men serving, and show some respect. Its not their fault the the defense department gets **** funding, and that their equipment acquisitions are always spoiled by some greedy ****s (army foot soldiers would have been equally equipped by now if it wasn't for the whole Dragic cluster*****).
    The cost of new air force equipment (Multirole fighters, transport helos, AA, etc.) is much higher then anything else in comparison - and from what I see, there are some deals in the making over there as well.

And who the hell cares about a bunch of video meant for the general public and as a promotion? Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Sousuke View Post
    Way to show ignorance. As others have stated before me, they earn their mettle every day, and since you demonstrated that you have no idea as to what you are saying, please go and educate yourself on the actual duties of a [*******#333333]Gendarmerie[/COLOR] "cop". Imo, they are not paid enough for all the ***** they have to deal with.
    Dusan Mihajlovic is founder,army is enought to keep borders.Just type in google gendarmerie member (Pripadnik zandarmerije) and you will see that they are full of criminals (Ja sam imao problem sa jednim arogantnim pripadnikom,na mom radnom mestu,decko je utuvio da je bog ako ima znacku ).Police should have only PTJ and SAJ .

Quote Originally Posted by boksi View Post
    Dusan Mihajlovic is founder,army is enought to keep borders.Just type in google gendarmerie member (Pripadnik zandarmerije) and you will see that they are full of criminals (Ja sam imao problem sa jednim arogantnim pripadnikom,na mom radnom mestu,decko je utuvio da je bog ako ima znacku ).Police should have only PTJ and SAJ .
    Sorry but having douchebags and corrupted retards is something that plagues the whole of Serbia and any organisation with a large number of personnel, not just the unit in question here. I am talking about general duties.

Opinions on what police jurisdiction should or should not be is a completely different thing. On that point I agree with you.

Banned user

Serbian Military weapons and equipment, some really nice stuff enjoy.

Serbian New Year with PTJ members

Banned user

Awesome video of Serbian Mig-29 decoys during the NATO bombing campaign.

1 out of the 6 decoys remain today, getting the paint and painting the decoys was the hardest part, huge metal barrels were used as engines, filled with oil or gas to create heat. First decoy came out in April 99 and was bombed that evening. it was hard for them to make the decoys, then take them to the nearliest airfield, sometimes they were targeted on their trips.

Construction costs of decoys some $5,000 German marks, bombs used quite a few thousand dollars.

Base "Jug"

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2aac7b5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i48.*******.com/124ueis.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2u7wuvn.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/260q2ye.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/op7d43.jpg[/IMG]