Page 372 of 386 FirstFirst ... 272322362364365366367368369370371372373374375376377378379380382 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 5780

Thread: Vojska Srbije - Serbian Military Photos - Read the first post carefully!

  1. #5566

    Default

    It seems that Special brigate got new tactical vests(they had this model, but black. First time to see in green color) :


  2. #5567
    Senior Member boza128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Knjazevac, Serbia
    Posts
    1,122

    Default

    At base "Jug"

    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/hsktwh.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/vio5xi.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/m3uwz.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2r2111j.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #5568
    Senior Member Hyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archon View Post
    It seems that Special brigate got new tactical vests(they had this model, but black. First time to see in green color) :
    They also seem to have new uniforms and helmets along with those vests. Can anyone identify the uniform model?


  4. #5569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    They also seem to have new uniforms and helmets along with those vests. Can anyone identify the uniform model?
    Nice! I think this is Helikon Tex combat shirt :


  5. #5570
    Senior Member marat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,053

    Default

    English Only... And if you came here to post BS i believe you will be baned very soon....

  6. #5571
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marat View Post
    English Only... And if you came here to post BS i believe you will be baned very soon....
    You mean BANNED? Btw,like i give a crap.I stated a fact.100% true.Or you have never seen "soldiers" from "Jug"? Judging from their look,they spend more time drinking beer than doing anything else. And im not happy about that either..So long.

  7. #5572
    Μολὼν λαβέ Hollis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Stuck in the rain and mud again.
    Posts
    23,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IvanKosančić View Post
    You mean BANNED? Btw,like i give a crap.

    Your wish is my command. Bye.

  8. #5573
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Croatia - Ex YUGOSLAVIA
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Was this the fastest ban in history of MP ? xd. Ironically, at least there is some true behind his words unfortunately. Most of so-called "proffesional" ex-Yugoslavian armies really became some kind of social institution, big percent of people don't go in army because they really like it, but because salary is right on the time every month and it includes all state's benefits. At least I know many of them who went in army just because of this reasons + "rođačke veze" when they join the army - ex-Yugos will know what I'm talking about. There's no doubt also that huge percent of soldiers in armies of ex-Yugoslavia states isn't in very good physical shape and don't really look "proffesional" indeed. Reasons probably are exactly those I described above. I still think Yugoslav people's army was the mother for what we have today.
    Anyway, keep up posting nice photos and don't go too much off topic.

  9. #5574
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    109

    Default

    serbian special forces bought 6B27 helmets in Russia, does anybody seen this helmets ?

  10. #5575
    Senior Member zg18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Zagreb,Croatia
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PavelCro View Post
    Was this the fastest ban in history of MP ? xd. Ironically, at least there is some true behind his words unfortunately. Most of so-called "proffesional" ex-Yugoslavian armies really became some kind of social institution, big percent of people don't go in army because they really like it, but because salary is right on the time every month and it includes all state's benefits. At least I know many of them who went in army just because of this reasons + "rođačke veze" when they join the army - ex-Yugos will know what I'm talking about. There's no doubt also that huge percent of soldiers in armies of ex-Yugoslavia states isn't in very good physical shape and don't really look "proffesional" indeed. Reasons probably are exactly those I described above. I still think Yugoslav people's army was the mother for what we have today.
    Anyway, keep up posting nice photos and don't go too much off topic.

    Yes there is lot of truth in a sense that militaries have become social institutions , but it isn`t something exclusive to S-E Europe. One thing bothers me , "don`t look professional". If people don`t look cool and mean , it doesn`t mean they are not good in doing their job.

  11. #5576
    Member Hoverhind's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zg18 View Post
    Yes there is lot of truth in a sense that militaries have become social institutions , but it isn`t something exclusive to S-E Europe. One thing bothers me , "don`t look professional". If people don`t look cool and mean , it doesn`t mean they are not good in doing their job.
    True, but there should be standards. For combat troops, looking lean and fit is a matter of survival. There's no way you'll run 10 kilometers with 15kg of gear and weapons with a bear belly.

    Another side effect of such apathy is that the military doesn't try to attract the best candidates, who came out of enthusiasm to be real soldiers, since there's an abundace of those who just got there for a paycheck, and the former are not satisfied with just sitting around for 8 hours a day. When I volunteered for service, and finally came to Požega I was literally asked several times (starting with the base doctor on day one) why the hell did I volunteer (since in her opinion I really didn't have to; she was pretty surprised when I replied that I wanted to), before the company commander honestly told me that I'm overqualified and will end up rotting my skills and qualifications away, as the Army does not have the capacity to put them to good use.
    How is Serbian Army in this regard?

  12. #5577
    Senior Member zg18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Zagreb,Croatia
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoverhind View Post
    True, but there should be standards. For combat troops, looking lean and fit is a matter of survival. There's no way you'll run 10 kilometers with 15kg of gear and weapons with a bear belly.
    Absolutely , but i didn`t point it out only because of the physical appearance , today , people tend to use special forces or similar formations with all shiny and new equipment which is pretty much now global standard and equate it with "professional". But specially low budget or underfunded militaries cannot afford to equip entire military with best equipment and bulk of "prašinara" get lower end equipment but it doesn`t mean they are not professional , and less capable to perform their duties.

  13. #5578
    Senior Member Hyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PavelCro View Post
    Was this the fastest ban in history of MP ? xd. Ironically, at least there is some true behind his words unfortunately. Most of so-called "proffesional" ex-Yugoslavian armies really became some kind of social institution, big percent of people don't go in army because they really like it, but because salary is right on the time every month and it includes all state's benefits. At least I know many of them who went in army just because of this reasons + "rođačke veze" when they join the army - ex-Yugos will know what I'm talking about. There's no doubt also that huge percent of soldiers in armies of ex-Yugoslavia states isn't in very good physical shape and don't really look "proffesional" indeed. Reasons probably are exactly those I described above. I still think Yugoslav people's army was the mother for what we have today.
    Anyway, keep up posting nice photos and don't go too much off topic.
    And people join European or US armies because of ideology?

    They join because of the money and benefits, and because of further educational and career opportunities.

    Quote Originally Posted by zg18 View Post
    One thing bothers me , "don`t look professional". If people don`t look cool and mean , it doesn`t mean they are not good in doing their job.
    Exactly. The average age of soldiers is probably also higher, when you don't have 18 year olds make up 80% of your ranks. That doesn't mean they don't know their job, you don't become useless when you turn 30. If sht goes down, you'll have young and fresh looking cannon fodder in no time. The military is not an advertisement and modeling institution, that's what people don't get, especially when they orient themselves on militaries that are much larger and better funded, where people often serve just 1 or 2 contracts of a few years, and don't spend more than a decade in it, like they tend to do in smaller and poorer country's militaries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoverhind View Post
    True, but there should be standards. For combat troops, looking lean and fit is a matter of survival. There's no way you'll run 10 kilometers with 15kg of gear and weapons with a bear belly.
    I don't know, I rather see troops being well fed and having 10kg more, than being skinny and underfed. If anything happens, any belly will be gone in two weeks tops.

    Another side effect of such apathy is that the military doesn't try to attract the best candidates, who came out of enthusiasm to be real soldiers, since there's an abundace of those who just got there for a paycheck, and the former are not satisfied with just sitting around for 8 hours a day. When I volunteered for service, and finally came to Požega I was literally asked several times (starting with the base doctor on day one) why the hell did I volunteer (since in her opinion I really didn't have to; she was pretty surprised when I replied that I wanted to), before the company commander honestly told me that I'm overqualified and will end up rotting my skills and qualifications away, as the Army does not have the capacity to put them to good use.
    How is Serbian Army in this regard?
    Don't know exactly what you question is, but last I read, the Serbian military has more applicants than it has open slots. As for utilization, I don't think anyone was really utilized even during the time of large conscript armies. A few months of basic training, then training in their units, and after that...well...what are they supposed to do escept for exercises?


    Quote Originally Posted by zg18 View Post
    Absolutely , but i didn`t point it out only because of the physical appearance , today , people tend to use special forces or similar formations with all shiny and new equipment which is pretty much now global standard and equate it with "professional". But specially low budget or underfunded militaries cannot afford to equip entire military with best equipment and bulk of "prašinara" get lower end equipment but it doesn`t mean they are not professional , and less capable to perform their duties.
    While i agree with you, I don't really agree with the "lower end equipment". I don't think that not having a über-tactical rifle or uniform means that the equipment is lower end. As long as everything that is needed is on it, and it works well, is of high quality and is durable, I think the equipment is good enough. Not every soldier needs rails on both sides of his helmet, or on all 4 sides of his rifle, or (see picture above) elbow pads integrated into his combat shirt, or all kinds of settings and adjustments for his rifle, or 12 different scopes, sights and laser pointers to choose from, or god knows what else is in fashion currently in the world of tactical "high end" equipment that no one except for airsofters and special forces needs. In my opinion the durability, reliability and abundance of equipment is much more important. Having 20.000 tacticool adjustable ambidextrous customizable complicated to ***** and full of tiny parts rifles isn't going to win a war, having 200.000 good, durable, reliable, easy to ***** rifles is at least going to help.


    Anyway, here are some pictures of the military helping a city who's water supply has been contaminated with fresh water and digging a new route for a waterpipe from another source of water:






















  14. #5579

    Default

    PTJ:








  15. #5580
    Member mareBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Serbian Forces Exercise On Board World Food Programme Aid Ship


    http://eunavfor.eu/serbian-forces-ma...amme-aid-ship/





    Last edited by mareBG; 01-17-2014 at 03:08 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •