Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30323334353637383940414243444546474850 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos and News of Small Navy of the World!

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by CARAMBOL View Post
    Nice fotos , thanks.

From today's inauguration of both ships in Navy base Lora, Split, Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by CARAMBOL View Post
    Nice pix, CARAMBOL, thank you.
    What is the 23mm mounting visible on the picture above ? Any close view of it ?

I think I know everything, but I don't lightfire's Avatar

Second „Flyvefisken“ class ship for the Lithuanian navy

PEOPLES VIETNAM NAVY

[SIZE=3][*******#0000cc]TURYA (STORM) CLASS (PROJECT 206M) (FAST ATTACK CRAFT-TORPEDO [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    RUSSIAN PRODUCTION

5 units delivered from 1984 to 1986. Two of the five were delivered without sonar or torpedo tubes, this pair has since had the foils removed as well.

Type:hydrofoilTorpedo boatDisplacement:220 tons standard, 250 tons full loadLength:39.6 mBeam:7.6 mDraught:4 mPropulsion:3× M503 B2 Diesels; 15,000 hpSpeed:40 knotsRange:600 nm at 37 knots, 1450 nm at 14 knotsCrew:30Sensors and
    processing systems:Radar: Pot Drum, Muff Comb, High Pole, Sonar: Foal TailArmament:2x 57mm guns (twin turret aft)
    2 - 25mm guns (twin turret forward)
    4× 533mm torpedo tubes

Algerian missile corvettes

MODERNISE CORVETE -802 SALAH RAIS - in France

RAIS ALI

Hi
    Any news photos & news of small navy of the world ?
    ?

[SIZE=4][*******blue]JAMAICA COAST GUARD[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][*******#0000ff]L[SIZE=2]ASLIE & CUDJOE PATROL VESSELES IN JAMAICA[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[*******#0000ff]FORT CHARLES P-7[/COLOR]

[*******blue]POINT CLASS[/COLOR]

[SIZE=4][*******darkslateblue]URUGUAY NAVY [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][*******darkslateblue]P-01[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][*******magenta]TRINIDAD TOBAGO COAST GUARD[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][*******#ff00ff][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][*******darkred]ST.LUCIA COAST GUARS[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][*******#8b0000][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][*******sandybrown]ST.VINCEN COAST GUARD[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Hi Carmabol,

do you have any pics of Malagasy navy (Madagascar)? Except from the 44-Feet ex-USCG you post here a couple of month ago and a photo of the Elan-class Matsilo (from official page of Antsiranana navy base), I'm not able to find such pics.

I'm principaly interrested by Malaika (PR-48 class, I think), Fanantenana (ex-trawler rearmed as a ptrol boat), Toky (landing-ship) and Noth Korean PT's. All these ships were discarded in the nineties...

Banned user

[CENTER]Moroccan Navy

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Honneur et Patrie View Post
    Hi Carmabol,

do you have any pics of Malagasy navy (Madagascar)? Except from the 44-Feet ex-USCG you post here a couple of month ago and a photo of the Elan-class Matsilo (from official page of Antsiranana navy base), I'm not able to find such pics.

I'm principaly interrested by Malaika (PR-48 class, I think), Fanantenana (ex-trawler rearmed as a ptrol boat), Toky (landing-ship) and Noth Korean PT's. All these ships were discarded in the nineties...
    [LEFT]I am also interested in Malagasy navy.

Now only this new fotos

If you have more photos I will be happy to see them here.[/LEFT]

PLUS fotos EL SALVADOR NAVY

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][*******darkred]ST.KITTS & NEVIS [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [*******yellow][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][*******darkred]COAST GUARD[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [*******yellow][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR]

BASES- BASSETERRE

PERSONEL--45

1SWIFTSHIPS 110FT CLASS
    STALWART C253

DAUNTLESS CLASS
    ARDENT C421

RANGER1

ROVER1 ROVER2
    BOSTON CLASS

Thanks, Carambol...

[SIZE=4][*******darkred]AFRICA[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][*******#0000ff][*******indigo]Libyan Navy to Order new ships from "Adria Mar"[/COLOR]

[/COLOR][/SIZE]Libyan leader Muammar al-Gaddafi is saving the Croatian shipbuilding industry - that could be concluded from the lucrative business deals the Croatian Adria Mar shipbuilding company stationed in Zagreb has allegedly struck with Libya.

During the last year, Croatian shipyards became master ports for Lybian warships overhaul, but also a place were several patrol ships constructed by Adria Mar company have been manufacturing for the Libyan naval fleet and coast guard.

Libya has decided to purchase six additional patrol ships and the next delivery will be characterized by improved ships with new code - OOB31.
    Besides that, Croatian company is close to finalizing talks on the construction of three large 60-meter offshore patrol boats of the OPV60 series, each worth USD 30 million.

Libyans have accepted this project and it is beeing commissioned at the moment, waiting for the authorisation for finacing it from Lybian coast guard budget. Furthermore, Libya commissioned a 60-meter corvette MCP60, but the naval authorities have yet to approve the financing of the project. For the last few months Adria Mar's engineers are in charge of refitting three Libyan naval vessels in Kraljevica and Trogir – a job worth USD 50 million.

Within the next three years, the Libyan naval authorities will order a complete reconstruction of five more gunboats in Croatian shipyards.

[*******#22229c]http://www.militarium.eu/article.aspx?ID=1060[/COLOR]

[SIZE=4][*******olive]Namibian patrol boat “Brendan Simbwaye”[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][*******#808000][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    The Navy of Namibia received last month , in Fortaleza, the patrol ship, “Brendan Simbwaye”, of Brazilian technology - the first product of this type manufactured for the foreign market. The value of the contract, carried out by Inace shipyards is estimated at US$ 26.5 million. The Namibian Navy also has an additional order for at least three fast motorboats developed in Brazil, for surveillance purposes. The “Brendan” is of the same Grajaú class, NPa Grajaú (P-40) of 12 units, which equips part of the Brazilian patrol fleet. It has a full displacement of 217 tons is 46.5 meters long. Well armed, it carries a 40mm cannon and 20mm machine guns, max speed 26 Kns, electronically controlled and with a rapid firing system. The 31 crew members - 5 officials, 26 seamen - can stay on a mission for ten days, within a radius of 4.400 kilometers.

[SIZE=4][*******darkred]LATIN AMERICA[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][*******green]PARAGUAY NAVY[/COLOR][/SIZE]

P01 Cap. CABRAL

P05 ITAIPU

[SIZE=3][*******purple]PANAMA COAST GUARD[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][*******#800080][/COLOR][/SIZE]