Page 1 of 27 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Polish Armed Forces SOF pics

Default Polish Armed Forces SOF pics

Hello, following the another forum member's (cat_*****_one) idea I'm oficcially opening the Polish Armed Forces SOF units.

Polish SOF units pictures used to be uploaded to many diffrent threads; some of the units has had his own thread (like "GROM (Polish SF Unit)", "JW AGAT - Polish Special Forces") or share thread with other unit ("Poland's Formoza and 1 PSK"). Many times the pics of Polish SOF are uploaded to one of the Polish Armed Forces thread (like "Polish Soldiers all over the World", "Polish Afghan Deployment"). I ask all forum memebers, who do upload pics of PAF SOF to militaryphotos to put them to this thread as well (even if you still keep posting them to other threads). Nowadays many released pictures shows events, where operators of not only one SOF unit are shown, so it's another reason, why this thread could be usful.

I ask you upload all pics of Polish SOF units you can find to this thread.

Please, keep this thread free of other units pics (regular armed forces - even airborne, recon units etc. and police/law enforcement - even the AC/CT units). Let's keep this thread just for the Polish Armed Forces Special Operations Units - JW GROM, JW FORMOZA, JW KOMANDOSÓW, JW NIL, JW AGAT, 7 EDS. There is a question if we shall consider Warsaw MP Special Unit as a SOF unit, and post picture of this unit on this thread?

Let's start with another set of pictures of JWK and JWA soldiers from "Skorpion XI" exercise, released on the SPECJALSI blog, taken 02 February, 2012 by J****z Walczak.

Ask Moderators to merge the threads with GROM,FORMOZA, AGAT etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_ffox View Post
    Ask Moderators to merge the threads with GROM,FORMOZA, AGAT etc.
    Well, this is the solution.
    Right now I just ask everyone to post any pics from the other threads, that fit to this one. Any repost is welcomed.

Thanks madmike

Looks like females from JWK and beryls still in use

JWK and AGAT member on the Żagań field.

source http://specjalsi.blogspot.com/

Hell, I'll tag along.Regiments C Combat Team guy in Afghanistan:[img]http://i42.*******.com/71o3nk.jpg[/img]

Time spent on reconnaissance is seldom wasted kayaker's Avatar
    At the wall table of a greasy spoon cafeteria with a battered,red Mini outside..with Mary on my mind

nice phot's...

So the guys in Multicam are from the 1st Special Commando Regiment, and the guys in the standard Army camo uniforms are AGAT, correct? Also, what's the 7 EDS?

No, the MC is mostly used by our SOF. Still, the 9th Recon Regiment has been issued these also.Yes, the standard camo guys are AGAT. It's only a matter of time before they get more and more gucci gear. 7th EDS is a SOA component of our SOF, it's still in its infant stages.

Quote Originally Posted by DSumner View Post
    So the guys in Multicam are from the 1st Special Commando Regiment, and the guys in the standard Army camo uniforms are AGAT, correct?
    Correct; AGAT has just joined POLSOCOM community and uses weapon, equipment and uniforms from his "previous life" as MP unit.

Also, what's the 7 EDS?
    7 Eskadra Działań Specjalnych - Polish Air Force SOA component; created last year is getting started still.

Quote Originally Posted by madmike View Post
    7 Eskadra Działań Specjalnych - Polish Air Force SOA component; created last year is getting started still.
    Is it strictly an aviation unit, or is it similar to AFSOC with a combination of aviation and ground units?

Quote Originally Posted by DSumner View Post
    Is it strictly an aviation unit, or is it similar to AFSOC with a combination of aviation and ground units?
    Good question. As far as most infos tell, it's only an aviation component, not a whole Command like the Air Commandos.
    Door-kickers are allready in place. 7th will be rotor heads and fixed wings if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    Good question. As far as most infos tell, it's only an aviation component, not a whole Command like the Air Commandos.
    Door-kickers are allready in place. 7th will be rotor heads and fixed wings if I'm not mistaken.
    So will performed by AFSOC, here in the US, such as liaison, JTAC, and CSAR be performed by other units then, or is all of that still under discussion? Also, while I'm thinking about it, you guys have a number of specialized security/law enforcement units, any of you considered starting a consolidated thread on them?

Think we've got a thread about Tactical LE units. In regard to USAFSOC, the Regiment has JTAC quallified personell, all of our combat SOF are competent and trained in CSAR. No need to create a dedicated force fot those kind of tasks.Remember Occam's razor.