Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212363 ... LastLast

Thread: The Algerian Army

Banned user

You do know what does it mean to have thousands of soldiers taken prisoners? it means you lost the war. Yes i do know that they were all released by the Polisario, and they did so for humanitarian reasons if i may add. attached with this message you will find some pictures of captured Moroccan equipments, so PLZ dont come here talking about your mighty army. If you guys had such a great army why you had to build a wall to protect your positions???Anyway, let's let the pictures do the talking:

Plz check all the 11 pages :
    http://forcesdz.forumactif.com/autre...s-t1305-30.htm

I hope you were able to recognize all the AML60/90, VAB, AMX13, F5 ( before and after being shut down), f1.....etc ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i forgot, you guys actually won the war come on dont be silly

As, far as the Algerian army goes, you do know that we are fighting terrorists and that we are not fighting a regular army right??? its a Guerrilla warfare and according to all estimates only 300 terrorists are still active.

As for prostitution, yes we do have it in Algeria just like any other country. On the other hand, in your country, prostitution and child prostitution have Reached Epidemic Proportions.

In Morocco child prostitution is a large and growing problem and the government is being forced to address the situation. Although legislation is in place to punish people convicted of ****** abuse of children, the rate of prostitution is still high. Joint research studies by the government and the UN have revealed that up to 48% of street children have been ******** abused, often in return for lodging and food. In a study conducted in 1995 by the Moroccan AIDS Service Organization, it was found that most **********s were not aware of the risks of AIDS and did not know how to negotiate safer *** with clients. It also indicated that many **********s had precarious living conditions due to economic dependence and had many ****** partners. Visitors and tourists play a significant part in this trade. Tourism continues to provide clients for child **********s, many of whom are uneducated about AIDS
    Just focus on the underlined part, as for myself i have nothing else to add.

http://gvnet.com/childprostitution/Morocco.htm

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Avenger View Post
    It seems that IST Dynamics of South Africa found the launch customer for their Un-manned Multi-Weapon Platform.
    YES they were doing good works

- 30mm machine cannon: 30 x 165mm Russian 2A72 used up to 1500- 2000m distances
    - 7.62 co-axail machine gun : used up to 500 - 1000m distances.
    - 3x Ingwe Anti-tank missiles
    - 40mm Automatic Grenade Launcher (AGL) : can be used against personnel and vehicle targets up to a distance of 2000m.
    - Additional to the weapons, six smoke launchers are also fitted.

and modernization of T-72

TEST in Hassi Bahbah (Djelfa) .. ALGERIA

System Description

The system consists of:

* Digital ballistic fire control computer (FCC Product)
    * Stabilised Panoramic Day/Night Video Sight for the Commander (Link to Stab Sights product)
    * Stabilised Day/Night Video Sight for the Gunner
    * Integrated Battle panels for the Gunner and Commander
    * MET sensor
    * Global Positioning System (GPS)
    * Turret Positiong sensors
    * Commander and Gunner Handgrip

http://www.istdynamics.co.za/index.php?programs3

Banned user

Remotely Controlled Multi Weapon Turret

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Storm_82 View Post
    It's afraid of them not from them...moron. I hate Algerians for the swines they are. Learn some basic grammar than start flaming.

Yes, much respect for the Algerians..not...now what did they do besides slitting each others throats in the 90s........nothing. If I were Algerian I'd be ashamed. The day will come that the Algerian surrogate war ends.
    If there is a moron in this forum will be you loser. Go kiss your kings ass oh sorry hands. Yes YOU ARE AFRAID OF THE ALGERIAN YOU *****H****. You can't do nothing beside barking like dogs. ERRKHISSS RKHISS ZAYED.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Storm_82 View Post
    Let me tell you something...

It's not that I hate Algerians as human beings its what they have came to represent. The Algerian policies and harbouring of rebels is what makes me hate Algeria. They are the thorn in our side. Whatever chance we get at resolving the W. Sahara issue geuss who comes and spoils the party.

Your army and those rebel filth have got the Sahrawi taken hostage in the desert waste land of Tindouf. While you spoil the Polisario leadership by creating a lavish lifestyles for them and in the mean time having to ship water to the refugees, don't come to me explaining how righteous and proud people you are. Under your very noses Sahrawi children are put on planes to Cuba and whatever friendly nation the so-called SADR has for combat training.

For all the money Algeria might have I can see where it is not going...

Do you think a well equipped army can be defeated by some rag tag rebels? Who operated whatever they had that can be referred to as sophisticated? Cubans? Russians? Algerians? There is no POW left in the hell hole of Tindouf. Those brave men suffered at the hands of the Algerian torturers. That will never be forgotten and we did return the favour wheither Algerian , rebel or Cuban. Morocco is not and will not be beaten if any thing the ANA was beaten by your own rebels...proof you say?....200.000 gruesome deaths. Your army completely failed in protecting its citizen.

Prostitution.........oh God please. Seriously get with a valid point. How many are there in Algeria?
    The w. Sahara is not a moroccan land stop it. We get tired of this f**** story and gess what you will never get it back........

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by DZMouloudia View Post
    You do know what does it mean to have thousands of soldiers taken prisoners? it means you lost the war. Yes i do know that they were all released by the Polisario, and they did so for humanitarian reasons if i may add. attached with this message you will find some pictures of captured Moroccan equipments, so PLZ dont come here talking about your mighty army. If you guys had such a great army why you had to build a wall to protect your positions???Anyway, let's let the pictures do the talking:

Plz check all the 11 pages :
    http://forcesdz.forumactif.com/autre...s-t1305-30.htm

I hope you were able to recognize all the AML60/90, VAB, AMX13, F5 ( before and after being shut down), f1.....etc ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i forgot, you guys actually won the war come on dont be silly

As, far as the Algerian army goes, you do know that we are fighting terrorists and that we are not fighting a regular army right??? its a Guerrilla warfare and according to all estimates only 300 terrorists are still active.

As for prostitution, yes we do have it in Algeria just like any other country. On the other hand, in your country, prostitution and child prostitution have Reached Epidemic Proportions.

Just focus on the underlined part, as for myself i have nothing else to add.

http://gvnet.com/childprostitution/Morocco.htm
    Good Job DZMouloudia.

Banned user

SNVI B-350 + BMP-1 MODERNIZED

T-72 FDS

Banned user

Mig-29 UBT

Pyrotechnique B7

Banned user

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Aziz ..

very nice army

Banned user

DGSPP/GIS (spécial force )
    HK MP5

Quote Originally Posted by KING-TIGER View Post
    T-72 FDS

Rabbish, crap.
    Another example of the incapacity of South Africa to offer something else than that ugly kit.
    Sight are not protected enough and are shell trap.

Banned user

algeria does not accepted For this reason, she opted for modernization T-72AG.

T-72AG

Banned user

T-90

KING-TIGER,

Thank you very much for the photos.

I am still looking forward for a photo showing an Algerian T-90 without cover on it.

Merci beaucoup.