Thread: POW Training Camps?

Default POW Training Camps?

Ive just finisted reading "Whattya mean I cant Kill em" and he said that to complete SEAL training you had to have a top sercret clearance. So they sent him to a POW training camp and beat the **** out of him and tortured him for 2days. Do these camps still exist?

its called SERE school (Survial Evasion Resistance and Escape). Its phase 6 to getting your Green Beret. I think CNN did a special on it a while back. Maybe you can find it somewhere.

Scuba is correct. The Navy Dept. and Army have separate SERE schools.

pulled guard duty on a British course for would be secret squirrels very controlled very unpleasant.
    when it was all over my mate asked one of the women interogators how you got to go on the course?
    why'd you want to know she responded
    WEll its about 75 quid an hour for humiliation in soho these days and I could get 4days for free
    Int corps types were not impressed
    from the same people who walk aroun in NBC kit because we just love the feel of rubber

Quote Originally Posted by martinexsquaddie
    WEll its about 75 quid an hour for humiliation in soho these days and I could get 4days for free

Quote Originally Posted by USMA_SCUBA
    its called SERE school (Survial Evasion Resistance and Escape). Its phase 6 to getting your Green Beret. I think CNN did a special on it a while back. Maybe you can find it somewhere.
    He's correct on all three counts.