Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111113114115116117118119120121
Results 1,801 to 1,812 of 1812

Thread: Macedonian Armed Forces - photo and video thread

Dragan Cvetic photos...

Presentation of new equipment for Macedonian army...

Quote Originally Posted by Mi-24 View Post

Don't bite my head off, but these new assault vests look to be of inferior quality to those that the ARM is using now, made by Mile Dragic. And that's putting it gently. In fact they look like reskinned Turkish ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Paya View Post
    Don't bite my head off, but these new assault vests look to be of inferior quality to those that the ARM is using now, made by Mile Dragic. And that's putting it gently. In fact they look like reskinned Turkish ones.

Why to bite you ,If you turn previous page,you will see more pics of the equipment before they presented yesterday,and I write that they are made in Turkey,the model of the vest and backpack are the same that Turkish army use.

Personally I do not like them,they are like some hunting/fishing vest

Suspended for infractions

They are essentially hunting/fishing vests. I still have mine (in a Turkish Police SOF brown/black tone BDU pattern) but we never wore those outside on patrol, mostly during guard duty and walking around the base. They are only able to hold 4 5.56 mags or 4 7.62 mags depending on which model you have, but that wasn't a problem on guard duty where you had 3,000+ rounds with you for the MG3. And walking around the outpost/base, 4 magazines seemed sufficient for you to give a proper response before going off and fetching more ammo from your outposts armory.

The double watter bottle pouches were mainly used to put extra magazines in.

The hilarious part is, now Macedonians essentially look like Turkish troops with a different camouflage pattern. Helmets that aren't covered with any camouflage, plain OD green, black heavily polished boots and now those old vests. Our same old backpacks too with the stupid uncomfortable folding sleeping mats.

Or as we joke here,Turks dressed up the Komitite(Macedonian fighters in Ottoman era)

Or as we joke here,Turks dressed up the Komitite(Macedonian fighters in Ottoman era)
    Clever

I might as well ask while I'm at it, do you know of any military equipment shipments from Turkey to Macedonia this year?

Quote Originally Posted by thanamestolga View Post

I might as well ask while I'm at it, do you know of any military equipment shipments from Turkey to Macedonia this year?

No,probably will not it be for this year,because the small military budget,maybe in years that comes,the government announced bigger budget in next years for the army

No,probably will not it be for this year,because the small military budget,maybe in years that comes,the government announced bigger budget in next years for the army
    Wasn't there any free equipment given this year? I remember something like Land Rovers and an Otokar Cobra, but I can't remember if that was last year or this year... with work being so stressing these days I'm having a hard time remembering.

Quote Originally Posted by thanamestolga View Post
    Wasn't there any free equipment given this year? I remember something like Land Rovers and an Otokar Cobra, but I can't remember if that was last year or this year... with work being so stressing these days I'm having a hard time remembering.
    This equipment was part of donation for this year,Land Rovers and Cobra was from last year I think

This equipment was part of donation for this year,Land Rovers and Cobra was from last year I think
    What I don't understand is ,the Macedonian Military Budget can be so much larger why isn't it is it a complex reason or different priorities
    it is rather embarrassing.