Page 130 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3080120122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2202

Thread: Indian Army photos

  1. #1936
    Senior Member Kunal Biswas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    BHARAT, INDIA, HINDUSTAN ..
    Posts
    7,513

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Panchito12 View Post
    US-built LVT(A)4 Landing Vehicle Track: The stuff the USMC used to storm the islands in WW2.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landing_Vehicle_Tracked
    Thanks, Panchito !

  2. #1937
    wing nut
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kunal Biswas View Post
    The uniforms are Purchased, Its the same Jungle uniforms but every Regt got his own shoulder patch like Dogras`s got yellow, Punjab`s got grass Green and JAK LI`s got Red....

    Terrorist do purchase our uniforms and they do use it to confuse us...

    Btw, I don`t know which Regt got bad or good reputation in J&K, All i wish is the safety of our men, Now that is JAK-LI, Gorkhas, Dogra, Punjab doesn't matter!.....
    but u named only JAK LI!!!
    did you see the red patch with JAK LI written on it? by the way red is also the patch of the gorkhas..so did you see JAK LI also written?

    the thing with JAK LI is that dude...JAK LI has people from my area...and i want to know what your point was..coz as far as i know JAK LI is pretty good...so i was offended...and moreover my father commanded a RR battalion and he was from the BIHAR REGIMENT...and during his tenure of all the terrorist bodies i have seen..i havent seen any terrorist wearing any epaulette(shoulder patch)..the reason being that you can easily get the uniform in the market...but the epaulette has to be bought from the WET CANTEEN..as you must be knowing since you belong to an army family...and any millitant wearing an epaulette means that he has killed a soldier and stolen his uniform..thatswhy i asked about the reputation..coz your JAK LI uniform thing was making me feel that you might be thinking that JAK LI has a bad reutation in KASHMIR.

  3. #1938
    Senior Member dredger14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Where the Middle East starts on the Western border
    Posts
    1,959

    Default OT but Indian historical military heritage


  4. #1939
    Senior Member Kunal Biswas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    BHARAT, INDIA, HINDUSTAN ..
    Posts
    7,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gilchrist View Post
    but u named only JAK LI!!!
    did you see the red patch with JAK LI written on it? by the way red is also the patch of the gorkhas..so did you see JAK LI also written?

    the thing with JAK LI is that dude...JAK LI has people from my area...and i want to know what your point was..coz as far as i know JAK LI is pretty good...so i was offended...and moreover my father commanded a RR battalion and he was from the BIHAR REGIMENT...and during his tenure of all the terrorist bodies i have seen..i havent seen any terrorist wearing any epaulette(shoulder patch)..the reason being that you can easily get the uniform in the market...but the epaulette has to be bought from the WET CANTEEN..as you must be knowing since you belong to an army family...and any millitant wearing an epaulette means that he has killed a soldier and stolen his uniform..thatswhy i asked about the reputation..coz your JAK LI uniform thing was making me feel that you might be thinking that JAK LI has a bad reutation in KASHMIR.

    Please don't be offended, I have nothing against you or JAK-LI`s. I respect all men in Indian Army, As we both have army backgrounds than we both know that everyday is not a easy in J&K, Many of our men did died C.I operations Specially since 1990s.. Each of our solider is equal to 10 jihadis, They did stole it or it could be work of a spy, Whatever it dosent show that the UNIT or REGT got a bad reputation just because the mange to steal the patches.
    Last edited by Kunal Biswas; 12-18-2009 at 12:43 AM.

  5. #1940
    Senior Member VAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dredger14 View Post
    Seriously nice video. Thanks for posting.

  6. #1941
    Senior Member JBH22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VAMAN View Post
    Seriously nice video. Thanks for posting.
    yes very nice doc

  7. #1942
    wing nut
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kunal Biswas View Post
    Please don't be offended, I have nothing against you or JAK-LI`s. I respect all men in Indian Army, As we both have army backgrounds than we both know that everyday is not a easy in J&K, Many of our men did died C.I operations Specially since 1990s.. Each of our solider is equal to 10 jihadis, They did stole it or it could be work of a spy, Whatever it dosent show that the UNIT or REGT got a bad reputation just because the mange to steal the patches.
    hmm...yeah quite true...but next time dont take a name unless you can prove anything!

  8. #1943
    Senior Member dredger14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Where the Middle East starts on the Western border
    Posts
    1,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VAMAN View Post
    Seriously nice video. Thanks for posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by JBH22 View Post
    yes very nice doc
    In a leftist country like India, the glorious martial arts and history are ignored and systematically purged...

    My only hope is that this generation will be different...

    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2007iifdotjpg[/IMG]

  9. #1944
    Senior Member dredger14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Where the Middle East starts on the Western border
    Posts
    1,959

    Default Delhi (Type 15) Class

    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/214xoiddotjpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/kc08jdotjpg[/IMG]

  10. #1945
    Senior Member dredger14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Where the Middle East starts on the Western border
    Posts
    1,959

    Default INS Jyothi

    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/91av0gdotjpg[/IMG]


  11. #1946
    Senior Member Kunal Biswas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    BHARAT, INDIA, HINDUSTAN ..
    Posts
    7,513

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gilchrist View Post
    hmm...yeah quite true...but next time dont take a name unless you can prove anything!

    Do i need to prove over net that what i am saying is 100% true????
    You want to post the pic from army database????....


    What is your point??

  12. #1947
    wing nut
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kunal Biswas View Post
    Do i need to prove over net that what i am saying is 100% true????
    You want to post the pic from army database????....


    What is your point??
    yes MR KUNAL BISWAS...you need to prove everything you say in a DEFENCE FORUM!

  13. #1948
    Senior Member Kunal Biswas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    BHARAT, INDIA, HINDUSTAN ..
    Posts
    7,513

    Default





  14. #1949
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    BRING IT ON, GREEK RIOT DOG!!!
    Posts
    5,548

    Default

    ^^What is ITL and who are they selling the M4 clones to?

  15. #1950
    Senior Member dredger14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Where the Middle East starts on the Western border
    Posts
    1,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panchito12 View Post
    ^^What is ITL and who are they selling the M4 clones to?
    International (Laser) Technologies (ITL)
    http://www.itlasers.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •