Page 102 of 185 FirstFirst ... 25292949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2775

Thread: Islamic Republic of Iran Armed Forces - Official thread

Those who would give up Liberty to purchase a little Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperiion View Post
    But I think its a mock-up. The real version will be larger. [...] air intakes are extremely small whereas the engine section lacks any kind of nozzle [...]
    I agree, it is a mock-up. But if there will be a real one, I doubt it will be larger.
    The small intakes most likely because the engine is a J85 (since basically every Iranian aircraft development is based on the F-5) which does not need a bigger intake.
    But I doubt there is an engine inside or that it can fly yet.

Pictures of the very basic cockpit.

Banned user

The question is if the real version will be
    that seems to be false! cause i just saw an interview in IRNN saying this is the real size....

this fighter is something that can be produced as many as they need(250-300!) and cheap!!
    it's not to be compared to merican fighters! but it is built to strike back!!( iran's war strategy against USA witch Hizbollah is using against Israel....!!!)

Oh, I know, I just asked how do you know there will be a real aircraft?
    unlike usa and israel, we cant have a fighter since they think we're gonna blow'em up!!(will, we think of blow up israel, but no reason to do that!), they say yeaaaaa they use it to boooomb israel! so we just do show something like that and that's probably all we/you can get about this fighter!....

That ride is brilliant! They've just installed one outside my local supermarket. 20p per go.

i guess we should produce some toy of it and sell to other country's! (maybe arab's buy it!)....

wow..... what a mess! looks like ones who did fight for 8 years! in iran iraq war!
    as you can see in left side of the picture, there is a place where people can take picture in a fighter for 5$ or some time's for free!!!!(like now!)
    Last edited by senaps; 02-02-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Climber View Post
    The MIG29 have also 2 big air intakes, I am not sure you noticed that, and that the small upper ones are only used when the big ones are closed...........its not the same thing.
    I know that Mig-29 have big ones too. I just say, that maybe Iran use some solutions from those Russian planes, they have.

Banned user

so there are some pics of a video which shows us the RC version flying!!....

i just give you a link of a video.....it's persian! but it is 49MB so you can download it!!
    and they say that the plane has over 1000 hour of flying ....!!

Code:
    http://www.rodfile.com/gctakr18dmst
    and there is the other video (139)
    which is the IRNN version of the same report( the designer in studio!!)....
    again showing some more of its flying....(the white one!).....

the president ahmadinejad says this fighter is not for threatening other country's, it is to stop'em from attack us....actually, it is a peace maker...

Code:

http://www.rodfile.com/04j7eteptnpf
    download the second video!!!

Ref: Iranian photos of new stealth fighter

Dear Member,

It looks an awful lot like a heavily modified trainer the Yak-130 that both Russia and Italy are producing. As for the video, who is to say it is not a flying model. Have you read the history of the He 100/He 113 WW2 German fighter and how the Germans convinced the UK and US during WW2 that it was in mass production and in service with Luftwaffe units; and how after WW2 the Russians produced only a limited number or Bison strategic bombs and flew them over Red Square in a circle and convinced the US CIA so much that Russians had hundreds of Bisons that the US and Canada wasted billions, on an air defense system, against a threat that did no exist, while the Russians instead spent their money to developed ICBMS. As if is said in Shakespeare "Something is rotten in Denmark."

Jack E. Hammond
    Last edited by jackehammond; 02-03-2013 at 02:22 AM.

It's something strange on my opinion.
    For one verse they are not like in others occasion show it from distance or in a military parade, but from very close showing them opened with cockpit n full light ,so that is possible to say thatwe have much more picture of it than of j-20 and j- ...emh project 310.
    After some hours they have even declared that the one showed is really a mock up and that the video is of a RC model, so one can ever say that they are lying or hiding something.
    They also showed what seems to be the developers and CGI of the project, so it is like they are all of a sudden put all they have in full wiew, something contrary to their usual modus operandi.

My guess is that they just by logic have to had almost what they have just showed: an innovative wing design that is actually being tested on a small scale model and that actually flow plus a mock up showing the form of actual prototype they are developing.
    the deceiving part is to have presented it like an almost ready thing, making people underestimate the whole thing, while if they would have said from beginning that it was just the first developmental stage of a llong term project everyone would have admired the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Surenas View Post
    Funeral of unknown soldiers who died in the Iran-Iraq war:
    Dear Member,

I remember a news footage in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, when British and American forces came across a warehouse full of coffins with bodies in them. They found out they were Iranian from the Iraq-Iran war a decade ago. Why? No one knows. The Iranians got pretty livid and made demands, and were surprised that the coffins already were in trucks going to the Iranian border. The Iranians had to work fast and asked the truck drivers to wait so they could arrange a proper honor guard to receive them. The US and British commanders stated the Iranians never expressed any thanks for the return of their war dead. Either way, I am glad my military did the right thing. If for the families sake in Iran only.

Jack E. Hammond

Last edited by jackehammond; 02-03-2013 at 02:26 AM.

Those who would give up Liberty to purchase a little Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Quote Originally Posted by jackehammond View Post
    It looks an awful lot like a heavily modified trainer the Yak-130 that both Russia and Italy are producing.
    Absolutely not.

Quote Originally Posted by jackehammond View Post
    As for the video, who is to say it is not a flying model.
    It is an R/C model plane.

Any recent pics of the M60 Patton's??

Cheers!

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by SiEMpre_Leal View Post
    Any recent pics of the M60 Patton's??

Cheers!
    Are you trolling or blind ?

New Samsam mbt.

Anyone knows what that "black square box thing" on the side of the turret may be?

Quote Originally Posted by xav View Post
    New Samsam mbt.

Anyone knows what that "black square box thing" on the side of the turret may be?

IR defensive system similar to what is on the T-90?

thankz@xav