Page 7 of 129 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151757107 ... LastLast

Thread: New MP.net Members Intro Thread

Howdy. I'm twice as old as a staff sergeant and it's amazing how much maturity resembles just being too tired to act up anymore.I work out way too much and eat way too much as well.I love good food,art,reading,martial arts (especially internal styles)and the US ARMY RANGERS.

TANSTAAFL
    Last edited by custodes; 10-05-2008 at 02:30 AM.

Hello im spanish 35 years old.I like mountanering and martial arts, civilian but quite interested in military tactics(airsoft player).

Hello, i'm a 26 Russian graphic designer, working in a game development which means i have to look at various weaponry ALOT !
    I'm also coincidentally a WW2 naval warfare nerd and currently interested in international politics, since we live in pretty interesting times.

Gday

Im 21, Aussie, Studying Structual Engineering at uni, a couple of my mates are serving and i guess im kinda intrested in what they do.

When im not busy at uni or work(concreting) i try and do a bit of 4wding, diving, footy and dont mind blowing the froth of a couple of cold ones.

cheers

[*******black][FONT=Verdana]Hello,[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [*******black][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [*******black][FONT=Verdana]My name is Taylor, I found this place because I was looking at gun sites and this popped up. I'm into guns and military stuff (otherwise I probably wouldn't be here) as I have two great friends that are rangers and I'm really into firearms of all kinds that are out there, but I mostly prefer the tactical types (M4, MP5, G3 etc). I plan on joining my local law enforcement agency once I graduate from ASU with a BS in Justice Studies and going for SWAT and or K9. I like to shoot guns more then look at them but as I am a poor college student it seem that's all I can afford to do right now. However I'm in the middle of putting my M4 together and will post some pics up in the collection section soon.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [*******black][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [*******black][FONT=Verdana]Thanks for having me on this site I hope to learn a lot.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]

Hello all,

Tango34 here, I am from the UK, ex British Army, currently running Warrior-Webbing, we design, manufacture and sell military clothing and equipment, as well as supply some direct from BE-X of Germany.

Hope to make use of the forums, to get some ideas for future projects, as well as recieve feedback for clothing / equipment we already sell (and if feedback is negative - hopefully sort any problems out!).

regards

Hello Everyone,

ThirdWorldThinkTank here, 24 from Louisiana now in Chicago. Founding member of a local think tank dedicated to global friendly and progressive business solutions. Outside of that, huge military nerd, hence my being here. Look forward to discussing with all of you.

-TWTT

Hello,
    [*******White].[/COLOR]
    I'm a Canuck software developer. Globally I'm a hawk, but locally I'm a bit left of centre. I read strategypage a lot and I'm sure googling something from a story there lead me to stumble across mp.net, which is now in my regular reading list, both the photos and the general discussion threads.
    [*******White].
    [/COLOR]Cheers!

Hi, I'm an English chap, 28 years old, into military history, geopolitics and the outdoors. Here to learn and contribute. From a service family, joined the Army as an officer when I was 19 and had to leave when I was twenty for medical reasons. I got a very good RCB report so anyone want advice on this please ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingkaze View Post
    Hi, I'm an English chap, 28 years old, into military history, geopolitics and the outdoors. Here to learn and contribute. From a service family, joined the Army as an officer when I was 19 and had to leave when I was twenty for medical reasons. I got a very good RCB report so anyone want advice on this please ask.

Going in as an under-grad?

Banned user
    Somewhere trying to figure out why Obama is a bigger fool than Qaddifi

Good morning, or after noon where ever you may be. My name is Northerhen40. I am from the United States. I have served in the armed forces of the United States Of America, and I have served during the cold war, and desert storm(the epic first installment of the gulf war series)

I have proudly served my country for a total of 21 years. I have served in the active Army for 10 years, and 11 in the guard and reserves. I have been to Germany, here stateside, and deployed.

Today, I am a retired disabled veteran. I try to keep up to date on the current world trends and other events. If anyone needs any advice on joining the military. feel free to ask and maybe I might be able to help.

I am honored to be a member of this site,, and I look forward to being here for the time to come.

Hey, all.

I've been trolling MilitaryPhotos.net for a while now and decided it was time I register.
    I don't have any actual military experience due to issues that would result in a medical DQ, but I've done quite a bit of studying on weapons and tactics from the Bronze Age to the Modern Age and like to consider myself knowledgeable, but of course there's always something more out there to learn.

I like to write stories as a hobby (some focusing on modern to near-future combat), and so one of my reasons in joining is to have a place where I can ask questions about weapons and such (as well as to obtain weapon pics for my private info gallery), but I'm also looking forward to rubbing virtual elbows with fellow firearm enthusiasts and military personnel from all over the world.

So, anyway, there's my introduction.

hello every one I am a 28 year old married father of 2. Live in colorado and have been in the U.S army now for 9 years. 3 In SF. If any one has any questions dont hesitate.
    thanks for letting me be here.

I am Andrew, I'm 16 so I am still learn military equipment, so sorry if I don't know alot. I love history, thats why I do reenacting. Also I am a Law Enforcement officer, and thats all I am going to talk about. (Laconian, is that a picture of Eliot Ness?)

Waywickedcool Federal Ninja Laconian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust99 View Post
    I am Andrew, I'm 16 so I am still learn military equipment, so sorry if I don't know alot. I love history, thats why I do reenacting. Also I am a Law Enforcement officer, and thats all I am going to talk about. (Laconian, is that a picture of Eliot Ness?)
    It's the actor Robert Stack, who played Ness in the TV series The Untouchables. What do you mean by "I am a Law Enforcement Officer?" You're 16.