Page 1 of 225 1234567891151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3371

Thread: Canadian Armed Forces, Forces canadiennes

  1. #1
    Suspended account - user request
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bize her yer Trabzon
    Posts
    4,459

    Default Canadian Armed Forces, Forces canadiennes

    I have no pictures, but I want to start a new Canadian armed forces libary on my comp so post em if you have them!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    www.combatcamera.forces.gc.ca There's your library. Try doing a search too...

  3. #3
    Suspended account - user request
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bize her yer Trabzon
    Posts
    4,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paratrooper View Post
    www.combatcamera.forces.gc.ca There's your library. Try doing a search too...
    Used the search function but could not come up with anything by the way I was thinking of putting pics on here as well so other people from other nations can see them as well thanks for the site though.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Supplanter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    "The Best Place on Earth"
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,668

    Default

    Here's a thread that might interest you
    http://militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=72295

  5. #5
    Senior Member LoboCanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,432

    Default

    This thread is as pointless as having a "US Armed Forces" thread. Too many pics, if people want to see them they'll go to Combat Camera.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Also, sometimes the ship websites from the Navy webpage will have pics as well (same with the AF)

  7. #7
    Senior Member sp2c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    het Koninkrijk der Nederlanden
    Posts
    10,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kypchak TURK View Post
    Used the search function but could not come up with anything by the way
    you found nothing????

    http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...archid=2108469

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoboCanada View Post
    This thread is as pointless as having a "US Armed Forces" thread. Too many pics, if people want to see them they'll go to Combat Camera.
    good thing about it, the name is clear, so if anybody seeks pictures of Canadian forces in the future they will find here that they should probably look at CombatCamera.

    I even tagged it quite clearly.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West Coast of Canada
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Stacy Shannon is a mess mate of mine from the Seaforth's. His rig was made by another Sgt at the Regiment. It's a limited run but RD will be chuffed to know that it appeared on Combat Camera!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Erik2a4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Somewhere between Sharpe and Flashy
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noneck11 View Post
    Stacy Shannon is a mess mate of mine from the Seaforth's. His rig was made by another Sgt at the Regiment. It's a limited run but RD will be chuffed to know that it appeared on Combat Camera!
    Thanks. Looks like a good design and caught my eye.

  11. #11

    Default

    damn noneck... you beat me to it.

    It'll be interesting to see how it held up.

    Cheers
    R

  12. #12

    Default

    Hello! I'm posting here because I have some questions regarding the pics who have been posted here.

    Do canadian soldiers wear camelbacks?

    I am also interested to know if red dot optical devices are used as an issued piece of equipment.

  13. #13
    Member ProPatria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Petawawa, ON, Can
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Totoche08 View Post
    Hello! I'm posting here because I have some questions regarding the pics who have been posted here.

    Do canadian soldiers wear camelbacks?

    I am also interested to know if red dot optical devices are used as an issued piece of equipment.
    Yes to both questions.

  14. #14
    Member kokanee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    its the beer out here
    Posts
    160

    Default

    I've noticed the canadian soldiers in A-stan wear a reflective black and white patterned patch on the one shoulder.

    What is this? Some sort of pattern that shows up in night-sights as to rank, or unit attachment?

  15. #15
    Member kokanee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    its the beer out here
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Uh... what are "camelbacks" ?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •