Page 216 of 226 FirstFirst ... 116166206208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222223224 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 3382

Thread: Canadian Armed Forces, Forces canadiennes

Quote Originally Posted by AnoSynum View Post
    Aaaaaargh, kill it with fire!
    Hahaha, major thumbs up for that EOTech mount at 02:20, that's just hilarious!

"Well the new helmet is not good, I can't shoot with it."

"That's no Problem with the helmet. You just have to modify your rifle with a complete new part and adapt your kind of shooting, then everything will be fine..."

Not meant to insult or troll, but that whole system could totally be german

Curing The Sick With My Noodley Appendage

We're going to mount your EOtech sideways so your windage and elevation adjustments will all be ****ed and also you'll need to aim at the top of their head to hit them in the chest.

Sold! we'll take em!

Exercise PALADIN RESPONSE
    Approximately 200 Army Reserve Combat Engineers and supporting arms from LFWA and LFCA are participating in Exercise PALADIN RESPONSE 2012 around Chilliwack, B.C., over the holiday season.

This exercise enables sappers to develop their technical and leadership skills in gap crossings of water and obstacles. A domestic operations scenario emphasizes cooperation with other arms and services within the Army's Territorial Battalion Group (TBG) model.

Photo by Sgt Doug Setter
    2012 DND-MND Canada

Boat Bridging Erecting (BBE) brings in a Medium Floating Bridge centre bay on Cultus Lake, B.C., at the conclusion of Exercise PALADIN
    RESPONSE 2012.

Sapper Khaled Safi, 32 CER (left background), leads a four-man engineer team in lifting a bridge panel in place on Dec 27, 2012. Cpl Matt Schneider of 38 CER (front centre) and MCpl Bob Nawachewsky 38 CER (right) steady the panel into place.

Sapper Bolton Brooks, 41 CER, guides a Medium Support Vehicle System over the recently constructed Medium Girder Bridge.

MCpl Kevin Drobot (centre with beret), 39 CER, supervises the linking of pontoons to assemble the Medium Raft while Cpl Jason Feasby, 39 CER, aligns the lower locks with a pry bar.

Ex NOBLE GUERRIER

[*******#000000][FONT=Arial]More than 1500 reservists from 34 and 35 Canadian Brigade Groups participated in Exercise NOBLE GUERRIER 13, an intensive training exercise that took place in Fort Pickett, Virginia, USA, from January 2 to 9.[/FONT][/COLOR][*******#000000][FONT=Arial]During this challenging eight-day exercise, soldiers participated in various scenarios and intense combat simulations. These types of training activities allow reservists to maintain a high level of preparation, which enables the Canadian Army to achieve and enhance their level of readiness.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [*******#000000][FONT=Arial]Photo: Cpl Isabelle Provost, 35 CBG
    2012 DND-MND Canada
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

At first I was all like:

But then I was like:

[*******#000000][FONT=Arial]The Honourable Bernard Valcourt, Associate Minister of National Defence and Minister of State (Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency) (La Francophonie) and Brigadier-General Omer Lavoie, Land Force Central Area Commander inspect the first upgraded Light Armoured Vehicles III (LAV III) in London, Ontario on January 24, 2013.[/FONT][/COLOR][*******#000000][FONT=Arial]The upgrades and enhancements to the vehicle’s mobility and its weapons system will contribute to successful military operations at home and abroad. It will protect soldiers against Improvised Explosive Devices, land mines, grenades, and other threats. This is part of an upgrade project for 550 LAV III's, valued at more than $1 billion.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [*******#000000][FONT=Arial]The LAV III Upgrade Project is one of four Family of Land Combat Vehicles projects announced in July 2009 that aims to capitalize on both existing and evolving technology and improving the protection, mobility and lethality of the Light Armoured Vehicle III fleet.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [*******#000000][FONT=Arial]Photo by: MCpl Dan Pop, Canadian Army Public Affairs
    2013 DND-MDN Canada[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Ex STALWART GOOSE

[*******#000000][FONT=Arial]Canadian Army personnel conducted Exercise STALWART GOOSE (Ex SG 13) near Deer Lake, Newfoundland, from January 24 to 27, 2013.[/FONT][/COLOR][*******#000000][FONT=Arial]Approximately 200 soldiers from Canadian Army Reserve units in New Brunswick and Newfoundland and Labrador participated in Ex SG 13. The annual exercise provides soldiers from 37 Canadian Brigade Group (37 CBG) with the opportunity to develop war fighting skills required to conduct operations in a winter environment. The training also serves as an annual refresher for Atlantic Canada’s Arctic Response Company Group (ARCG).[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [*******#000000][FONT=Arial]Photo by Warrant Officer Jerry Kean
    CF Image Number:
    LH2013-005-031[/FONT][/COLOR]
    You know, of all the peoples in the world, you'd expect the Canadians to have plenty of white in their wardrobes. Yet, someone in procurement must've forgotten to order white jackets/overcoats/whatever. I don't think I've ever even seen one!

You know, of all the peoples in the world, you'd expect the Canadians to have plenty of white in their wardrobes. Yet, someone in procurement must've forgotten to order white jackets/overcoats/whatever. I don't think I've ever even seen one!
    In wooded areas you wear white bottoms and normal tops. You would stand out against the trees if you were in all white. Only in very open, snowy terrain would you go with the all white.

These pics bring back a lot of memories. Most of them somewhat unpleasant

Keeping it in the family pascalywood's Avatar
    In your car, wishing you had a better car.

We have white pants, jackets, boots, helmet covers, ruck covers and mits. Its just a cover made from nylon (or something similar) that you put over your clothing.

Please, someone is so gentle to let me know which tipes of laser are on those c8SFW / MP5K from JTF-2? At the momement I only recognised the eotech xps3 in the first photo, buy I didn't identified the other 3 types
    Very respectfully
    Alex
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

At first I was all like:
    Are they getting the Twin V hull upgrade

Any more pics of the new LAV without the suit?

Quote Originally Posted by ferret71 View Post
    Please, someone is so gentle to let me know which tipes of laser are on those c8SFW / MP5K from JTF-2? At the momement I only recognised the eotech xps3 in the first photo, buy I didn't identified the other 3 types
    Very respectfully
    Alex
    Ugh, this thread has been 'clean' for so long, why?

Curing The Sick With My Noodley Appendage

From the Mali thread.

For Queen and Country Roy Batty's Avatar

Those pics just reinforced what Tom Cruise already proved: "it's impossible to NOT look gay in a flightsuit"........fu*king wing wipers.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Batty View Post
    Those pics just reinforced what Tom Cruise already proved: "it's impossible to NOT look gay in a flightsuit"........fu*king wing wipers.
    you don't like air force?

For Queen and Country Roy Batty's Avatar

I'm all for the RCAF, if they are moving mud or gunning bad guys. These 3 armed flight attendants? lol

[*******#000000][FONT=Arial]HMCS Ottawa's Naval Boarding Party member, Petty Officer 2nd Class Rob Pacchiano from Calgary, Alberta, boards a merchant cargo ship to carry out a rapid survey and gather information from the area[/FONT][/COLOR]

[*******#000000][FONT=Arial]Members of HMCS Ottawa's Naval Boarding Party are about to board a merchant cargo ship in which they will carry out a rapid survey and gather intelligence in the area.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[*******#000000][FONT=Arial]Corporal Mike Greenstein, an AVN Technician from Lethbridge, Alberta, performs some routine maintenance on the CH-124 Sea King helicopter while serving onboard HMCS Ottawa in the Arabian Gulf.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[*******#000000][FONT=Arial]HMCS Ottawa Naval Boarding Party team, assemble in the Rigid Hulled Inflatable Boat (RHIB) and begin their transfer to their first boarding of a dhow in their area of operation in the Arabian Gulf
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

[*******#000000][FONT=Arial]Members of HMCS Ottawa's Naval Boarding Party board and inspect a dhow while conducting a boarding operation in the Arabian Gulf.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[*******#000000][FONT=Arial]Naval boarding party team member Leading Seaman Zac Champion of Barrie, Ontario, practices his weapon drills on the Flight Deck of HMCS Ottawa while sailing in the Arabian Gulf.[/FONT][/COLOR]