Page 216 of 222 FirstFirst ... 116166206208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222 LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 3327

Thread: Canadian Armed Forces, Forces canadiennes

Urgh, I hate it when people question my truthiness. These are just some of the first things I could find:

As if this wasn't enough, here's overwhelming proof (and a preview of what should become the next fighting uniform) xD

Quote Originally Posted by AnoSynum View Post
    Urgh, I hate it when people question my truthiness. These are just some of the first things I could find:

As if this wasn't enough, here's overwhelming proof (and a preview of what should become the next fighting uniform) xD
    you support your 'truthiness' with; one pic of csor pistol instructor in africa, one pic of non canadian, and two pix of people wearing timmy's promo caps for photo op???

Tom of Mumbai's fluffer ubermensche's Avatar
    On a beach, having a nice BBQ with Marine SEALs.

Where can you buy this suit? Next time I have a gala or something important, I wanna go in my Don Cherry loadout.

The second picture was listed as a Canadian as well, despite the unusual weapon, and I tend to believe it because there's no giant stars'n'*****es on his arm.
    This photo? Yea, these are Canadians

caption for the photo
    [*******#333333]A Canadian sniper team scan the landscape during an Afghan-led operation to arrest suspected Taliban operating in the Panjwayi district of southern Kandahar province, supported by Coalition forces, 28 April 2006. Three Afghan police were killed, while security forces shot dead two Taliban rebels in separate incidents 29 April in southern Helmand province, officials said[/COLOR]

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8107/57492659am8.jpg
    http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/5087/57492657vi7.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor- View Post
    two guys in the back, sure, guy in the front, not so sure

Not to add fuel to the fire, but on my recent tour, certain groups (mainly SecFor) were authorized by the TF Comd to wear tan baseball caps (with velcro and Canadian flag on the front) in lieu of bush caps.

times are a changing

All 3 are Canadian. Non SOF. From 2006.

[*******#000000][FONT=arial]The scenario is part of Maple Resolve, a six-week training program that began at CFB Wainwright on May 19, where thousands of troops are immersed into realistic battle so by the end, they’ll be ready for deployment anywhere and at any time.
    [/FONT][/COLOR][*******#000000][FONT=arial]
    There is an ok vid to go with the article.

Read more: http://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/thousands...#ixzz2Uu1KUeeT[/FONT][/COLOR]

Could anyone merge the Cansof thread into this one?

[SIZE=3][FONT=arial][*******#404040]Canadian special operations regiment members call in close-air support from their U.S. Air Force allies during Emerald Warrior 2013 April 26, 2013, at Hurlburt Field, Fla. The primary purpose of Emerald Warrior is to exercise special operations components in urban and irregular warfare settings to support combatant commanders. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Matt Bruch)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Canadian snipers fire a McMillan TAC-50 Special Application Service Rifle during a known and unknown distance range with coalition partners as part of Exercise DAWN BLITZ 2013.

DAWN BLITZ 2013 is a multinational exercise off the coast of Southern California that brings together 5,000 coalition forces from Canada, the U.S., Japan and New Zealand, as well as military observers from 7 countries.

Participants, including approximately 200 members from the Royal 22nd Regiment, will be tested on large-scale amphibious assaults, mine warfare operations, live-fire opportunities, force-on-force, special ops, and infantry immersion training.

The training during DAWN BLITZ gives coalition forces the ability to respond decisively to global crises across the range of military operations.

Photo by Lance Cpl. Alexander Quiles, 1st Marine Logistics Group

[*******#333333]Canadian snipers fire a McMillan TAC-50 Special Application Service Rifle during a known and unknown distance range with coalition partners as part of Exercise DAWN BLITZ 2013.[/COLOR]
    Isn't that a C14 Timberwolf?

Making Canadians look bad sepheronx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Africanadian View Post
    Isn't that a C14 Timberwolf?
    Yes, I think it is a C14. The Barrel looks about right. The Tac-50 has a different design to the barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by sepheronx View Post
    Yes, I think it is a C14. The Barrel looks about right. The Tac-50 has a different design to the barrel.
    Yup. I see though that the photo and description was done by a US Marine, so I think its OK if he is not 100% up to date with Canadian weapons. But the Timberwolf is quite distinctive.

Maybe the rifle on the left is a Tac-50? The flat stock side sure looks that way. The focal point of the photo is definitely a C14 though.