Page 8 of 216 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161858108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 3236

Thread: Canadian Armed Forces, Forces canadiennes

  1. #106
    Member chassem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletproof View Post

    De squirrels, dey har sooooo secrette.

  2. #107
    Member chassem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baboon6 View Post
    Exactly. What about Arthur Currie? Or Guy Simonds? Or Bert Hoffmeister? Or Jacques Dextraze? The list goes on...
    The Hoff? I thought that was a drunk, has-been actor?

  3. #108
    Senior Member baboon6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chassem View Post
    The Hoff? I thought that was a drunk, has-been actor?
    Not this one!

    http://www.junobeach.org/e/3/can-pep...fmeister-e.htm

  4. #109
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Any more info on this pic ?

  5. #110
    Member the BAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    where you never expect me...
    Age
    48
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Factanonverba View Post
    could you post or link this in highres please... ?

  6. #111
    Senior Member Battlebuds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Trying to get this 115lbs off my back
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Personal pics from Infantry School, Iv posted them before, but was a while ago.



    Section attack live fire.





    Diggin trenchs


    Stretcher march with rucksacks filled with mission essential kit ( ie rocks)



    84mm SRAAW




    M203 Range




    Ruck sack fun, friend in background 552 radio attached to ruck, not fun

  7. #112
    Senior Member Battlebuds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Trying to get this 115lbs off my back
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Factanonverba View Post
    Oh my the Ruck Sack with Radio...that is more 60lb+
    Way more then 60 haha

  8. #113
    Member UNSoC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    129

    Default

    does anyone know why the Canadian Forces didn't choose to stick with the PASGT helmets. They seem to have been fielding them here in these pictures.




  9. #114
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Down the Block from the Room of Doom
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UNSoC View Post
    does anyone know why the Canadian Forces didn't choose to stick with the PASGT helmets. They seem to have been fielding them here in these pictures.


    Still have the PASGT Helmets AFAIK, hang on let me reach a foot here... *check* yep.
    Different covers for different situations


    Heres one for you.
    Crew Neglected to Close off submergance hydr. + gagetown swamps eat tanks

  10. #115
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montréal,Canada
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordsoldat View Post
    Still have the PASGT Helmets AFAIK, hang on let me reach a foot here... *check* yep.
    Different covers for different situations


    Heres one for you.
    Crew Neglected to Close off submergance hydr. + gagetown swamps eat tanks
    Omg Gagetown, is a imposibile land for tank

  11. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Down the Block from the Room of Doom
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Factanonverba View Post
    Omg Gagetown, is a imposibile land for tank
    Not if you remeber the following "Where Bullrushes (reeds,swamp plants), Armour Dont Go"

    Then again, Ive driven through lost lake in a G Wagon without getting stuck...

  12. #117
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montréal,Canada
    Posts
    227

    Default

    I'm from New-Brunswick and Oromocto is a swamp...LAV-III to Leopard always stuck in MUD lol

  13. #118
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Down the Block from the Room of Doom
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Factanonverba View Post
    I'm from New-Brunswick and Oromocto is a swamp...LAV-III to Leopard always stuck in MUD lol
    Agreed, But if you have a good Crew Commander and as a Driver you know how to pick your ground, you'll have no problem. But I drive Like a Lunatic Hillbilly and grew up muddin on four wheelers and pick ups.

    Im gonna wager a guess and say your 8CH oui?

  14. #119
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montréal,Canada
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordsoldat View Post
    Agreed, But if you have a good Crew Commander and as a Driver you know how to pick your ground, you'll have no problem. But I drive Like a Lunatic Hillbilly and grew up muddin on four wheelers and pick ups.

    Im gonna wager a guess and say your 8CH oui?
    I'm not in armoured regiment i was in Part Time now i'm a student i want rejoint army for finish my BMQ and SQ...after that i don't know

  15. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Down the Block from the Room of Doom
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Factanonverba View Post
    I'm not in armoured regiment i was in Part Time now i'm a student i want rejoint army for finish my BMQ and SQ...after that i don't know
    Not In An Armd Regt... tsk tsk, should be, Life is grand in the Armoured Corps

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •