Page 44 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3436373839404142434445464748495051525494 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia vs Georgia war intensive,exclusive pix(daily updated)

Quote Originally Posted by 103 View Post
    Hello,
    Are there photos of the Uragan MLRS firing? I have seen some photos of launchers in ready to fire position and also a video of reloading Uragan vehicles (Uragan TZMs) that were off-loading missiles from the launchers if I remember correctly). Was the Uragan used to fire in this conflict?
    Thanks,
    I saw on Euronews yesterday a battery of URAGAN MLRS firing on Georgian positions during the conflict. Impressive clip it was.

That was the first time I saw Uragans in Action. So far I had seen only photos of vehicles in deployed position as well as on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro-European View Post
    Damn,it looks like Georgian troops razed that base to the ground.
    As I remember 12 of peacekeepers were killed there.

Quote Originally Posted by MareCar View Post
    That's an old one I was asking BECAUSE of the thumb Maybe someone else knows an answer
    Russians is not aware of such "orthodox sign" T think this is Serbs sign, nothing to do with orthodox.
    May be that guy visited Yugoslavia? But most likely thumb does not mean anything here.

Banned user

Damn,it looks like Georgian troops razed that base to the ground.
    and people say Russia has no reason to intervene....RIP to the brave men who perished there.

A Russain soldier argues with Georgians, not seen, at a checkpoint near the town of Igoeti, 50 km of Tbilisi,Thursday, Aug. 21, 2008

A Russian APC heads a convoy leaving the key port of Poti on August 21, 2008, in Western Georgia after conducting an operation there

A Russian tankman is seen as Russian troops leave the Georgian town of Gori August 22, 2008

Russian soldiers wave as they leave the Georgian town of Gori on an armoured vehicle August 22, 2008

Russian military vehicles line up before leaving the Georgian town of Gori August 22, 2008

Russian military vehicles leaves the Georgian town of Gori August 22, 2008

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by TheRussian1 View Post
    and people say Russia has no reason to intervene....RIP to the brave men who perished there.
    I have an urge to post something back.. But no..

Banned user
    Сhancellor's PalPutin and Dart MedVader Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Snoshi View Post
    I have an urge to post something back.. But no..
    Cuz nothing to say? But you trolling here anyway.

A Russian military vehicle drives in the direction of the Russian border in the South Ossetian settlement of Dzhava, some 25 km from Tskhinvali (15.5 miles), August 22, 2008

A column of Russian armoured vehicles travel on the Gori-Tbilisi road near the village of Khurvaleti on August 22, 2008

Russains soldiers sit a top of an APC near village Khurvaleti, 60 km northwest of Tbilisi, Friday, Aug. 22, 2008 as the Russian convoy passes a check-point, moving north, in the direction of South Ossetia

The Russian missile-firing boat Mirage (C) enters Sevastopol bay past by Ukrainian missile-firing boats on August 22, 2008.

Russian soldiers secure a road on which Russian military vehicles move in the direction of the Russian border in the South Ossetian settlement of Dzhava, about 25 km (16 miles) from Tskhinvali August 22, 2008

The Russian missile-firing boat Mirage enters Sevastopol bay on August 22, 2008. The boat Mirage returned to Sevastopol, Russias Black Sea fleet base in the Ukrainian peninsula of Crimea, after participation in Russias military operation in Georgia.
    Is Russia now abiding by the decree signed by Yushchenko to control and restrict the movement of the Black Sea Fleet ?

Russian soldiers wave as they move on an armoured vehicle in the direction of the Russian border in the South Ossetian settlement of Dzhava, some 25 km from Tskhinvali (15.5 miles), August 22, 2008

A Russian military flatbed trailer transports a tank in the direction of the Russian border in the South Ossetian settlement of Dzhava, some 25 km from Tskhinvali (15.5 miles), August 22, 2008
    Somebody names this truck?

A Russian soldier gestures as he rides an APC (Armoured Personnell Carrier) , August 22, 2008 near Igoeti, on the road from Tbilisi to Gori, Georgia.

A Russian soldier guards outside the Georgian military base in Poti where Russian troops arrived on August 21, 2008

A Russian soldier sits near an anti-aircraft gun as a column of Russian troops in tanks and trucks drives toward the Russian border near the town Ruk on August 22, 2008 in the South Ossetia breakaway region.

A Russian soldier flashes victory signs as he rides an APC (Armoured Personnell Carrier), August 22, 2008 near Igoeti, on the road from Tbilisi to Gori, Georgia.

Somebody names this truck?
    MAZ-535B or MAZ-537 heavy prime mover

Banned user

RUSSIA STRONG!1!!1!1!1!
    Last edited by User_Name; 12-06-2008 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by piton_kaa View Post
    MAZ-535B or MAZ-537 heavy prime mover
    Thanx.I've just checked it on the net.It's heavy.

Banned user

As I see on these photos, russian soldiers have quite a lot of new Pecheneg machine guns. Is Pecheneg or PKM standard squad machine gun or it is RPK?

Gori military base after war

Is Russia now abiding by the decree signed by Yushchenko to control and restrict the movement of the Black Sea Fleet ?
    Not that I know of... I think the whole thing died when Yush realized he has no means to prevent BlF from returning home.

Haha! Another orthodox salute?

Thanx.I've just checked it on the net.It's heavy.
    http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...&postcount=419

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...&postcount=418