1. I am not branding all pilots, but many can be cocky. Confidence can be good.... Overconfidence can be bad. A general rule for life
2. That's news to me if true. Much how aircraft were limited in Cope India but that is #6.
3. Rafale is only one of dozens and dozens of aircraft that have partaken over the decades.
4. Already been talked about.
5. PAK-AF is in the future. F-22 vs SU-27 series would be now should a war break out. I pray that does not happen.
6. Just like any AF that comes to a new exercise am sure they did well
7. So they have experience against said aircraft. As the pilot stated, many SU pilots were former MiG-21 pilots. It's a probability they engaged F-15/16's then.
8. I have no idea what the average age was. However, he was talking experience and flight hours. He said 50-50 between experienced pilots and rookies?
9. That's news to me if true.
I do enjoy the civility this debate has taken and the opinions exchanged