Thread: Chinese Military Photos

Quote Originally Posted by mpleio View Post
    LOL ... i like ur humors.
    But i wanna remind u here is in China, the situations from both of China and U.S countries r differents. It's normally feel strange in your American eyes when you watch China.
    Yeah, it is quite strange to remind people about certain rules and then violate those rules yourself.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by plato View Post
    Yeah, it is quite strange to remind people about certain rules and then violate those rules yourself.
    Alright, dude!
    Maybe both of our nations have many different situations, but one same thing is our two governments played different game standards in internal socity and external foreign policy.

Becuase China and U.S walked different development roads, so their national situations r not similar. But if one day both of countries will have few difference and more similar, well ... is it possible that 1(Asia country) + 1(America country) = 1 (big new United State) ? U r smart, u had understood Chinese language in advance.

Alright, dude!
    Maybe both of our nations have many different situations, but one same thing is our two governments played different game standards in internal socity and external foreign policy.

Becuase China and U.S walked different development roads, so their national situations r not similar. But if one day both of countries will have few difference and more similar, well ... is it possible that 1(Asia country) + 1(America country) = 1 (big new United State) ? U r smart, u had understood Chinese language in advance.
    I was talking about YOU! not about China or U.S. lol! who do you think you are? China? never mind.

Banned user

I was talking about YOU! not about China or U.S. lol! who do you think you are? China? never mind.
    Me?
    I'm just a common Chinese guy, who born in 80s, grew up through watching Hollywood movies, reading N.Y Times and Washington Post news, one of my uncle living in U.S few years ago, several my classmates studying in U.S college, my job also relation to America trade.

I'm just a nobody and a native Chinese =). And i love CHINA.

Hey guys... possible to take any argument off line via PMs... I'm just enjoying the pics and would hate to see them interrupted by many pages of back and forth arguments. Thanks!

You are a troll. Take your debates to another forum or go find a bridge to hide under.

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Banned user

Continue former post #4226
    2012.04.26 Sino-Russia joint naval exercise "Maritime Cooperation 2012", warships from Russia and China in the exercise waters

Last edited by mpleio; 04-27-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Banned user

2012.04.26 Sino-Russia joint naval exercise "Maritime Cooperation 2012", warships from Russia and China in the exercise waters

Last edited by mpleio; 04-27-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Banned user

2012.04.27 ''Maritime Cooperation 2012" joint naval exercises over, China and Russia warships held a marine parade

Banned user

2012.04.27 ''Maritime Cooperation 2012" joint naval exercises over, China and Russia warships held a marine parade

Banned user

Why do they do that to their barrels? It wrecks the barrel harmonics and accuracy...

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfighter-AK View Post
    Why do they do that to their barrels? It wrecks the barrel harmonics and accuracy...
    Everyone chill~more photos plz~

Amazing images, thanks.