Thread: The Armed Forces of Armenia Official Thread

Armenian Army

Quote Originally Posted by marat View Post
    I did mentioned S 300 in earlier post as good exception, also I did not knew that you are recieving Uragan so tnx for that information.

Regarding similarity in weapons that Armenia and Azerbaijan have, if you do not see diference then you should open your eyes. I am sure that your army is very aware of that diference.
    I haven't been following this post for a while know, though it is a very interesting topic regarding the upgraded and technological differences between Armenia and Azerbaijan. In a simple sense no doubt Azerbaijan's procurement in equipment regarding sheer amount and technological differences is obvious, and there upgrade packages are more noteworthy than Armenia. Whether or not these upgrades will play a significant role in a renewed conflict is another debate at hand. Though I do agree from statistical point of view that Azerbaijan has surpassed Armenia in technological standpoint in terms of equipment and also with there upgrade packages. In my personal opinion with examples at hand, S300PMU-2 have no effect on our Su-25 from the distance of there location, M1-35 will fair no better than Azerbaijan's current air force against Armenia's backdrop of air defence systems and Israely made drones will only continue to be a trade of to simply detract more funds from more important aspects of the Azerbaijan's army and not to forget the highly likely chance that they will be shot down in a renewed conflict. That is my opinion on the topic anyway, while Armenia continues to fortify trench-lines, install and train air defence units, tank battalions and engineering batallions, from more complex analysis and a more broader sense of terms both nations choose to differ in terms of Armed forces enhancements and the argument really stands at this point in which what part of these two totally differing advances in armed forces will be become more advantageous in a renewed conflict.

NKR Defense Army

Quote Originally Posted by trdat View Post
    I haven't been following this post for a while know, though it is a very interesting topic Though I do agree from statistical point of view that Azerbaijan has surpassed Armenia in technological standpoint in terms of equipment and also with there upgrade packages. In my personal opinion with examples at hand, S300PMU-2 have no effect on our Su-25 from the distance of there location, M1-35 will fair no better than Azerbaijan's current air force against Armenia's backdrop of air defence systems and Israely made drones will only continue to be a trade of to simply detract more funds from more important aspects of the Azerbaijan's army and not to forget the highly likely chance that they will be shot down in a renewed conflict.
    Azeries have better weapons, but an inferior army. Also, they, as society, are not prepared to die in thousands for the land where they have no population now. And lastly - Armenia and Russia have a military accord, which makes Azerbaijan chances nil from the start. Still Armenia should make the army better and better each year.

Quote Originally Posted by NAG View Post
    Azeries have better weapons, but an inferior army. Also, they, as society, are not prepared to die in thousands for the land where they have no population now. And lastly - Armenia and Russia have a military accord, which makes Azerbaijan chances nil from the start. Still Armenia should make the army better and better each year.
    NAG and Trdat, I don't know why you guys bring this type of topics, especially you trdat, but I want you to realize it seems you guys want to start some troll and invite some uninvited people.
    This is strictly photos and videos; therefore, I suggest you guys private message each other. All right? Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by burjuin View Post
    NKR Defense Army

What is this ?

Quote Originally Posted by ARM MiG-29 View Post
    What is this ?
    smoke machine, weird it's not mounted a vehicle..

Quote Originally Posted by Combat-Master View Post
    smoke machine, weird it's not mounted a vehicle..
    Yes, I was wondering same thing.

This is the Aerosol Generator Portable (AGP)

АЭРОЗОЛЬНЫЙ ГЕНЕРАТОР ПЕРЕНОСНЫЙ АГП предназначен для имитации заражения воздуха отравляющими веществами при обучении войск действиям в условиях применения противником химического оружия.
    Генератор АГП состоит из камеры сгорания с испарителем; системы питания топливом; системы питания раствором; системы зажигания; ручного насоса; рамы; ЗИП и комплекта принадлежностей для работы по заражению местности (аэрозольная насадка, колено, заборное устройство, шланг, заглушка, дозировочная шайба).
    Вес генератора АГП с заполненым баком около 70 кг. Имитация химического нападения противника с помощью генератора АГП осуществляется путем испарения 2-5% раствора хлораацетофенона в дизельном топливе.
    Глубина распространения непереносимых концентраций хлорацетофенона при средних метеорологических условиях может быть от2 до 4 км в зависимости от процентного содержания хлорацетофенона в растворе

This is the Aerosol Generator Portable (AGP)

Fogger figurative AGW designed to simulate contamination of air toxic substances in the training of troops standards in the use of chemical weapons opponent.
    AGW generator consists of a combustion chamber with a vaporizer, fuel supply system, power system solution, the ignition system, a hand pump, frame, spare parts and accessories to work on contaminated areas (spray nozzle, elbow, intake device, hose, cap, dosing washer) .
    Weight of the generator with the AGP-full tank of about 70 kg. Simulated chemical attack of the enemy using a generator PATs done by evaporation of 2-5% solution hloraatsetofenona in diesel fuel.
    Depth distribution of intolerable concentrations chloroacetophenone with average weather conditions can be from 2 to 4 km, depending on the percentage of chloroacetophenone in solution

Armenian Army

This looks like an awsome monument. Do you have any other pictures or info about it?

102nd military base of the Russian Armed Forces in Gyumri, Armenia.

This looks like an awsome monument. Do you have any other pictures or info about it?

102nd military base of the Russian Armed Forces in Gyumri, Armenia

Not sure if the SUV at the background is familiar.