Page 4 of 290 FirstFirst 1234567891011121454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Armed Forces of Armenia Official Thread

It might not be able to stop the whole Turkish air force but it will make you think twice before you go on a air raid and it will not allow Turkish air supremacy.

The S 300 already did part of its intended job though, after its installation Turkish incursions into RA air space dropped significantly.

Besides the installation is not only aimed at Turks, its Armenia's way of insuring the safety of its air space, a right any sovereign country has.

"every time an Armenian thread pop's it include's the Turks too"

Not only includes "Turks" but also using Azerbaijan, Karabakh words to make some wrong war propagandas under the name of introduction Republic of Armenian army photo and video tittle...

The picture that you posted the place of Karabakh was being invaded by your forces illegally. It has already been announced by United Nations... so I advise you to stop making wrong propagandas with using Turk, Azerbaijan and Karabakh words under the tittle of Armenian armed forces...

Regards...

Making Canadians look bad sepheronx's Avatar

Question about the Armenian Mig-25's. What variant are they? Which upgrades did they undergo?

Also, as for the helmets, are those the 6B26 helmets that are currently being issued to the Russian army?

Quote Originally Posted by cabatli_53 View Post
    "every time an Armenian thread pop's it include's the Turks too"

Not only includes "Turks" but also using Azerbaijan, Karabakh words to make some wrong war propagandas under the name of introduction Republic of Armenian army photo and video tittle...

The picture that you posted the place of Karabakh was being invaded by your forces illegally. It has already been announced by United Nations... so I advise you to stop making wrong propagandas with using Turk, Azerbaijan and Karabakh words under the tittle of Armenian armed forces...

Regards...
    I don't want to stir ***** around here or flame war but Turkey do recognize Turkish Republic of North Cyprus and Republic of Kosovo ,both unrecognized by United Nations and both considered illegal under International law , if Turkey protected it's brethren in Cyprus why shoudn't Armenia do the same?? Is there any substantial difference??

I do not suppose but If Turkish army agree to attack Armenia
    I would think that the Russian army would have a few nasty words to say and maybe something else... don't you think?

Banned user

i know that Armenia got an s-300V in gyumri...
    but i dont think that we also got an s-300P in yerevan...

Quote Originally Posted by Codazo View Post
    I would think that the Russian army would have a few nasty words to say and maybe something else... don't you think?

Russia is the one of the best friends of Turkiye and Trading volume has reached to 40billion $.. but If it is neccessary, No doubt that Turkey is able to protect own national interests against Russia too... but The important thing is that If a country like Armenia have some future plans to take east parts of a country which is being adduceed a strong candidate to become one of the great future powers of the World, They should learn to speak with their own mouths against their so called enemies... If not, I can also adress the 5th article of NATO... Then, That's mean a new World war in World....
    Last edited by cabatli_53; 06-14-2009 at 06:26 AM.

"if Turkey protected it's brethren in Cyprus why shoudn't Armenia do the same?? Is there any substantial difference??"

I advise you to not combine "Peace Operations" which is aimed to protect the locale owner people of related ground against genosides with an invasion operations of Armenians with making genoside to Azerbaijan people who lives in region.... Karabakh issue is also one of them...

Banned user

1 turkey is not a frend of russia becous turks are the frends of america(nato)
    + usa got a military base in turkey(turkey russia are trade partners.. russia trade also with UE it dont means russia is ''frends'' with them...
    2 turkey going to gife lands back to armenia(or you can sey bye bye to europa)
    3 armenia is is CSTO...if 1 of the CSTO country is in warr than all the countrys are in war...that means turkey is then also in war with russia..

"if Turkey protected it's brethren in Cyprus why shoudn't Armenia do the same?? Is there any substantial difference??"

I advise you to not combine "Peace Operations" which is aimed to protect the locale owner people of related ground against genosides with an invasion operations of Armenians with making genoside to Azerbaijan people who lives in region.... Karabakh issue is also one of them..
    Yeah.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumgait_pogrom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirovabad_pogrom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baku_Pogrom

Some incidents that preceded the war...

You sound quite hypocritical from my perspective, there is no substantial difference between Turkish involvement in Cyprus and Armenian involvement in Nagorno-Karabakh/Artsakh , any criticism towards Armenians from Turskih side is without any credibility regarding Karabakh issue , better leave it between Armenians and Azeris to settle the conflict, even in this forum.

Banned user

okey no one know of Armenia got an s-300P in yerevan??
    i thoug we got only in gyumri an s-300V

Quote Originally Posted by clancy View Post
    2 turkey going to gife lands back to armenia (or you can sey bye bye to europa)
    Please...pleeeez promise us that...

We will be your best friends if you can promise us that...

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by 4X4Driver View Post
    Please...pleeeez promise us that...

We will be your best friends if you can promise us that...

lol turkey want europe??
    EU sey accept the history.. (Armenian genocide..)
    when accept..than they must gife up lands..
    and then maybe turkey can join eu...

if not than turks can sey bye bye

clancy maybe you can check this website about this issue;

www.nolur.com

Quote Originally Posted by clancy View Post
    lol turkey want europe??
    NO!

EU sey accept the history.. (Armenian genocide..)
    when accept..than they must gife up lands..
    Dream on...

if not than turks can sey bye bye

Hahaha...I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Ulytau View Post
    clancy maybe you can check this website about this issue;

www.nolur.com
    x70 million...