Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 439

Thread: Mega sticky pack thread. Post queries here rather than start a new thread.

  1. #121
    Deserter Soldat_Américain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Borderlands with Nantan Lupan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,053

    Default

    I think it was you or someone else that asked me. I didn't look when I was over there, probably should have but the technology is still behind ours by a longshot. My guess is Mil-Tec. I don't know what French Regs are as far as non-standard issue kit...but I rarely saw anyone using something different.

  2. #122
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6

    Default

    yes it was me who asked about the french backpack, but i don't think the manufacturer will be MIL-Tec, here is the card from the backpack i took.


  3. #123

    Default

    Does anyone know of any websites that sell holsters designed for British/Canadian/Australian Soldiers. I have a Browning Hi Power but can find a suitable holster for it anywhere in the States.

  4. #124
    Member MikeSierra151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wishin' it was Key West
    Posts
    417

  5. #125
    Senior Member DnA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 31C View Post
    Does anyone know of any websites that sell holsters designed for British/Canadian/Australian Soldiers. I have a Browning Hi Power but can find a suitable holster for it anywhere in the States.
    Have you tried any holsters meant for the 1911? That should fit the Browning.

    Also, theres a Canadian site that sells holsters that fit the Browning

    http://www.cpgear.com/StoreBox/pouches/4019.htm

    http://www.cpgear.com/StoreBox/new_products/6064.htm

  6. #126
    Senior Member Pete031's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Under a Hooch
    Posts
    5,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 31C View Post
    Does anyone know of any websites that sell holsters designed for British/Canadian/Australian Soldiers. I have a Browning Hi Power but can find a suitable holster for it anywhere in the States.

    Safari Land makes their 6004 for the BHP.

  7. #127

    Default

    Thanks for the help. I ordered a SERPA for the 1911, but it claims the BHP will fit as well. If not...back to square one.

  8. #128
    Member Critter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Near the capital of Canada
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 31C View Post
    Thanks for the help. I ordered a SERPA for the 1911, but it claims the BHP will fit as well. If not...back to square one.
    serpa works well

  9. #129
    Junior Member syaoran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tropical Island
    Posts
    5

    Default

    edit: posted in the wrong forum!
    My bad!
    Last edited by syaoran; 10-15-2009 at 11:11 PM. Reason: posted in the wrong forum!

  10. #130
    Deserter Soldat_Américain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Borderlands with Nantan Lupan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,053

    Default

    This is the Pack thread not a query thred about boots and jackets, we have a boots thread...now go there.

  11. #131

    Default

    maybe you guys can help me. i'm in afghanistan right now and i'm using the tac tailor 3 day assault bag. good bag just a little too small.

    i need a backpack that can carry like 8 litres of water for extended patrols. maybe a claymore, maybe a couple of extra mags, some radio batts, a rainjacket/softy jacket and some other odds and sods.

    it would be nice if i could strap a small valise to the bottom of it for my sleeping gear.

    i'd prefer something that zipped open on the sides like a medic bag but i'm easy. any suggestions?

  12. #132
    Member Critter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Near the capital of Canada
    Posts
    376

    Default

    the issue day pack? lol

  13. #133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    6,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crocker038 View Post
    maybe you guys can help me. i'm in afghanistan right now and i'm using the tac tailor 3 day assault bag. good bag just a little too small.

    i need a backpack that can carry like 8 litres of water for extended patrols. maybe a claymore, maybe a couple of extra mags, some radio batts, a rainjacket/softy jacket and some other odds and sods.

    it would be nice if i could strap a small valise to the bottom of it for my sleeping gear.

    i'd prefer something that zipped open on the sides like a medic bag but i'm easy. any suggestions?
    The Berghaus Munro with additional zips is an option

    http://www.rvops.co.uk/load-carrying...zips-1606.html

    Quite an advantage to put the Vulcan's side pockets on the daysack.

  14. #134

    Default question about the sds assault pack

    hello my name is andrew and im new to this forum and i had a question about the sds assault pack (this is for any one that has it) does it use the vislon ykk 10 zippers any and all help is appreciated

  15. #135
    Member Aibeethoven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    203

    Default

    I use this pack for every day use. Just to put in a uniform or some other small stuff.


    It has 45L volume and it cost me only €55,00. I tried to use it with my bodyarmour but than for me the straps are to short so I have to replace them. I also had to put paracord on the zippers because the the things you pull on (ye all know what I mean) already broke.. I bought this at a local shop.

    Flyye makes a similar one. Don't know the price but they could be cheaper.


    They also have a separate sidepocket for this pack.


    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •