Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega sticky pack thread. Post queries here rather than start a new thread.

yes it was me who asked about the french backpack, but i don't think the manufacturer will be MIL-Tec, here is the card from the backpack i took.

Does anyone know of any websites that sell holsters designed for British/Canadian/Australian Soldiers. I have a Browning Hi Power but can find a suitable holster for it anywhere in the States.

Quote Originally Posted by 31C View Post
    Does anyone know of any websites that sell holsters designed for British/Canadian/Australian Soldiers. I have a Browning Hi Power but can find a suitable holster for it anywhere in the States.
    Have you tried any holsters meant for the 1911? That should fit the Browning.

Also, theres a Canadian site that sells holsters that fit the Browning

http://www.cpgear.com/StoreBox/pouches/4019.htm

http://www.cpgear.com/StoreBox/new_products/6064.htm

Safari Land makes their 6004 for the BHP.

Thanks for the help. I ordered a SERPA for the 1911, but it claims the BHP will fit as well. If not...back to square one.

Thanks for the help. I ordered a SERPA for the 1911, but it claims the BHP will fit as well. If not...back to square one.
    serpa works well

edit: posted in the wrong forum!
    My bad!
    Last edited by syaoran; 10-15-2009 at 11:11 PM. Reason: posted in the wrong forum!

This is the Pack thread not a query thred about boots and jackets, we have a boots thread...now go there.

maybe you guys can help me. i'm in afghanistan right now and i'm using the tac tailor 3 day assault bag. good bag just a little too small.

i need a backpack that can carry like 8 litres of water for extended patrols. maybe a claymore, maybe a couple of extra mags, some radio batts, a rainjacket/softy jacket and some other odds and sods.

it would be nice if i could strap a small valise to the bottom of it for my sleeping gear.

i'd prefer something that zipped open on the sides like a medic bag but i'm easy. any suggestions?

the issue day pack? lol

Quote Originally Posted by crocker038 View Post
    maybe you guys can help me. i'm in afghanistan right now and i'm using the tac tailor 3 day assault bag. good bag just a little too small.

i need a backpack that can carry like 8 litres of water for extended patrols. maybe a claymore, maybe a couple of extra mags, some radio batts, a rainjacket/softy jacket and some other odds and sods.

it would be nice if i could strap a small valise to the bottom of it for my sleeping gear.

i'd prefer something that zipped open on the sides like a medic bag but i'm easy. any suggestions?
    The Berghaus Munro with additional zips is an option

http://www.rvops.co.uk/load-carrying...zips-1606.html

Quite an advantage to put the Vulcan's side pockets on the daysack.

Default question about the sds assault pack

hello my name is andrew and im new to this forum and i had a question about the sds assault pack (this is for any one that has it) does it use the vislon ykk 10 zippers any and all help is appreciated

I use this pack for every day use. Just to put in a uniform or some other small stuff.

It has 45L volume and it cost me only €55,00. I tried to use it with my bodyarmour but than for me the straps are to short so I have to replace them. I also had to put paracord on the zippers because the the things you pull on (ye all know what I mean) already broke.. I bought this at a local shop.

Flyye makes a similar one. Don't know the price but they could be cheaper.

They also have a separate sidepocket for this pack.

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Arrived yesterday. Maxpedition Condor II. Extremly rigid gear, I think you can nail with it
    Only dissapointment is that webbing position is slightly innacurate (and I heard about it before), for example space between PALS webbing is not perfect 1 inch, so if you gonna add some pouches there will be some problems.