Thread: Georgian Army, Navy and Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by Georgian Warrior View Post
    This parade officially sucked, no Spyders no Lar-160, very little number of veicles... is that what they killed people last night for? boooooooo
    I think this people died because of crazy Burshadnadze.

Quote Originally Posted by Free Georgia from Russian View Post
    I think this people died because of crazy Burshadnadze.
    This is a military thread not political, please discuss the parade. we all have our own opinion on why those people died. That is not the point here.
    Question is why were there no AA systems or why was this parade so small.

Didgori Armoured Reconnaissance Vehicle (ARV)

Didgori Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC)

Minigun on Didgori ARV

HMMWV

Ejder

Infantry

Come to think of it, I also have not seen the special forces of the Vashlijvari Battalion, I wonder whats going on.

Artillery: Giatzints and Msta-Bs

DANA

RM-70

Wolf

Cobra

More Didgori APC

Didgori ARV

Generali, you could use these

Nice Pics...

Great pictures Georgian Warrior, thank you very much and great videos here ! Nice work !

.... and finally we see some armed Wolfs here ! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Georgian Warrior View Post
    Minigun on Didgori ARV

Nobody wants to sell 12,7 mm Browning for Georgia? That Minigun is OK for Holywood movies but not for battle… At least you should have mounted something similar to FN MAG.

Quote Originally Posted by AurimasLT View Post
    Nobody wants to sell 12,7 mm Browning for Georgia? That Minigun is OK for Holywood movies but not for battle… At least you should have mounted something similar to FN MAG.
    I really want to see the M134 go Hollywood up your **** after this statement ......... and just describe me, how "hollywood" some millions rounds of 7.62x51mm feel .........

FN MAG vs M134 ...... .... damn boy ..... you are strange

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Maybe it’s new for you but MG with lower rate of fire is plus for ground forces. In this way you save ammunition, decrease weight and get better precision. [FONT=Calibri]IMHO FN MAG or MG3 are better suited for mounting on APC. Off course 12,7mm in this case would be best choice. [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by AurimasLT View Post
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Maybe it’s new for you but MG with lower rate of fire is plus for ground forces. In this way you save ammunition, decrease weight and get better precision. [FONT=Calibri]IMHO FN MAG or MG3 are better suited for mounting on APC. Off course 12,7mm in this case would be best choice. [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
    This is armoured reconaissance and SF section transport, that's why the APCs have not a similar mount .... obviously this scout variant was not designed to engage in large battles .... I thought that wouldn't be hard to understand, after all it was mentioned some thousand times allready.

For an unexpected attack, quick strike, an ambush or a fast breakthrough, this armament is perfect.

They will rush in, strike hard and dissapear with the hostages rescued. The enemy won't get what happens to him and nearby infantry with light vehicles will be ripped apart pretty badly + with second armament, an ATGM, it would take out armoured threats on the way home.