Thread: Georgian Army, Navy and Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotik View Post
    Hey Douchebag, First of all, number of Civilian Georgians killed was 280, which is almost twice the amount of killed Ossetians 165 (confirmed by Russian officials, and besides most of them were armed and shooting at our guys) So please do not talk about what you do not know. Only animals and cowards beat a war prisoner to death, real men from Caucasus don't do that. So why don't you keep your lame Kokoiti propaganda off this thread. This is not the place.

Both sides ****ed up quite a bit in this conflict... looks like it takes a brave man to be a coward.

http://www.osetinfo.ru/spisok
    It is the list only the identified civilians!!!
    In this list there are no those who was lost up in arms!!
    The list of those who with the weapon protected Ossetia is on a site of the Ministry of Internal Affairs Ossetia!!!

I do not approve beating captured and mockeries at them!!!
    I against the such!!!
    However to spoil on the Ossetin and to rehabilitate a silly demarche Saakashvili it at least silly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotik View Post
    I do not approve beating captured and mockeries at them!!!
    I against the such!!!
    However to spoil on the Ossetin and to rehabilitate a silly demarche Saakashvili it at least silly!!!
    No one is talking about rehabilitating Saakashvili's moves, that destroyed Georgia (we know better then anyone what he did and eventually he'll pay for it) I am saying that a man should fight on the battlefield and not torture captured civilians and soldiers. For God's sake, even Stalin and Hitler did not kill each others captured men. What century do we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgian Warrior View Post
    No one is talking about rehabilitating Saakashvili's moves, that destroyed Georgia (we know better then anyone what he did and eventually he'll pay for it) I am saying that a man should fight on the battlefield and not torture captured civilians and soldiers. For God's sake, even Stalin and Hitler did not kill each others captured men. What century do we live in.
    You know that in Poland in 1920 was lost 100-120 thousand citizens of the USSR - prisoners of war, you know how many in a captivity at nazis some millions citizens of the USSR, about 10 million were lost!!!All of them have killed!!! Illnesses mockery hunger

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Georgian Warrior View Post
    It is an ugly behavior, I agree. But do not blame the times, blame Sukashvili. This jackal opened pandora box. BTW when are you people gonna get rid of him?

Banned user

who tortured whom? the video ther which i already watched a LONG time ago is only showin that the ossetians (reasonably) going ballistic/emotional over the georgian POW becouse they bombed them and invaded them, and n the same tme a "ossetians" are actually protecting him and keeping the angry crowd of soldiers back

so actually what, that was war, things like that happen... get over it!

hey, pls stop politics in the foto thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitchup View Post
    hey, pls stop politics in the foto thread!
    You are right. I just want to add that there is an old Georgian saying "Justice rides a very slow Horse cart, but it eventually catches up with everyone who has done wrong". No one in History has gone unpunished for invading and killing Georgians, and no one will, everyone will get what they deserve. Anyway enough with this.

Comon man, you don't have to explain yourself to those ungrateful cowards. Do you know a story about Stalin and Roosevelt? The sources say that they could not agree on anything except one thing, that Polish were terrible people. So leave him alone he is trolling and will end up causing the closure of this thread.
    Thank you Great Georgian Warrior but wake up. We are just two simple guys writing posts on simple forum. You are trying to make conversation like between presidents or **** like this. "Ungreatful cowards" ?! WTF ? I think you are some kind of guy wich is trying to be important, "Georgian Warrior", what kind of nick is it ? Your girlfriend is calling you in same way ? Man chill, GeneralL told me about those soldiers, thanks to them, they were on side of my grandparents, good for them but why the **** I should be greatful for you or other Georgians as people. I can be greatful to Georgian nation but not to every single man. I hope you see my point
    And believe me, if I will try to close this thread I will do this already, if someone is not writing "ohh great photos" or "those guys looks profesional" etc. that doesn't mean he is troll. Sometimes discusion can't be peaceful.

@People post pics!!

Pic's thread = for pic's

Discussion thread = for discussions