Thread: Georgian Army, Navy and Air Force

Banned user
    Better dead than red! I'm Full HD Georgian!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGeorge View Post
    Nice, first one with the minigun is from a specops simulation
    Nice to hear. I hope they will keep move that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahoney View Post
    Nice to hear. I hope they will keep move that way.
    Yeah, should be rapid response battalion. Quick strike and extraction force. Well, I am glad about the developement of our special forces. I like the RR battalion concept. The unit in fact stands for it's name and it's good to see that they are prepared to quickly roll in for any situation and wherever they are needed. Be it in urban areas or at the attitude of 3-4000 meters. That makes them a good supportive role for both SF brigade and Infantry.

Can you post more pics of cobras in Georgian service ? is Georgia satisfied with them ?

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by asmodeyuz View Post
    Can you post more pics of cobras in Georgian service ? is Georgia satisfied with them ?
    Of course they are! "Cobra" is really good AV.
    Here you go

Quote Originally Posted by asmodeyuz View Post
    AFAIK they are satisfied but the military could replace it with the Didgori after some years.

Banned user

Military engineers

Quote Originally Posted by Mahoney View Post
    Military engineers

Hello Mahoney! Great photos. where are you getting this pics from? I could not find anything on MOD website.

Have not seen engineering vehicles in a while, thought we lost everything in 2008, good to know we still have some equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgian Warrior View Post
    Hello Mahoney! Great photos. where are you getting this pics from? I could not find anything on MOD website.

Have not seen engineering vehicles in a while, thought we lost everything in 2008, good to know we still have some equipment.
    Yeah, we didn't have much in general than a handfull and I saw how the Russians captured an amount of those from Gori. I also thought they got it all lol. Could also be some new stuff from Ukraine though and I don't think they captured more than half. Not everything was in Gori

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Georgian Warrior View Post

There are a lot of secrets in after war army As much as i know, army personnel are well equipped and getting ready to worse. About photo's , contact me via
    PM.

Banned user

SF training

Nice photos

I see that multicam fits perfectly on any terrain.

Judging from the Obama interview on Saakashvili's visit, it seems that the US has lifted or will lift the general blockade of arms sales to Georgia after the events of 2008. That was the main reason why Gerogia untill now, was not able to aquire weaponry suitable for any defense capabilities. I remind that Georgia still lacks on any effective defensive measures against hostile tanks, naval or air forces to elementary defend it's territory from further enemy incursions or a new invasion. This especially against large military hosts like Russia. At least this is what I hope the message was, anything else wouldn't make any sence.

Banned user

Banned user

Day and night

Banned user

Kick-ass !

I have a question - isn't vehicles camo too bright? What actual servicemen think of it?