Page 267 of 305 FirstFirst ... 167217257259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275277 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4572

Thread: Georgian Army, Navy and Air Force

Suspended for infractions

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGeorge View Post
    [*******#333333], there is a reason why GAF orders the production of multicam uniforms. It's one of the best military patterns of all plus it fits quite well to Georgian terrain. Otherwise the military industry wouldn't put so much effort in spending money on that .... right ?[/COLOR]
    That's a better answer. It makes your troops looking like a poor copy-paste of US army but after all, this is your own business..

and what do you mean with "stay correct" ?
    I dont know.. Use your brain too!

Quote Originally Posted by IronLionZion View Post
    That's a better answer. It makes your troops looking like a poor copy-paste of US army but after all, this is your own business..
    oho, sorry but this is too funny. Is that the reason, why most of you guys wear woodland, DCU and chocolate pattern ...... ? but, ok. We'll follow that logic:

so, you're telling me that 3rd world countries like you mentioned, look far more "expensive", advanced and better because they don't use similar patterns to what NATO uses, like multicam ( btw most armies wear allready existing patterns if you haven't noticed allready .... and others try to follow the same concept. Digital or multicam like patterns, even Chinese and Russians .... again, if you haven't noticed allready ..... )

This multicam isn't even in use by the US army, it is a slightly different pattern, plus only US ISAF troops wear multicam. This is a purely Georgian variant.

To make your comment look even more redicilous, you are principaly claiming, I don't know, out of basic US hatred maybe, I don't really care, but that everyone wearing US like pattern is a cheap copy cat. Ok, so this basicaly includes Russia, Poland, Pakistan, Sweden, New Zealand, Netherlands, just to name a few from memory, plus I don't know from this point, probably most SF units that exist do also use mutlicam.

I dont know.. Use your brain too!
    oh no, you totaly touchee'd me here ..... mr "I'm too sensible, but know how to hate everything US". How about using less emotions and more rational thinking next time.
    Last edited by WhiteGeorge; 03-25-2013 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFruss View Post
    Georgia bought almost 50,000 AK-74Ms in 2012 mainly for border guards and reserve forces...
    The AKs in the picture aren't AK-74Ms, they're late model AK-74s with black plastic furniture. Similar to an AK-74M, but not quite.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei V. View Post
    The AKs in the picture aren't AK-74Ms, they're late model AK-74s with black plastic furniture. Similar to an AK-74M, but not quite.
    Those are AKS-74Ps or not ..... ?

Those are AKS-74Ps or not ..... ?
    They look like AK-74s with plastic furniture from the late Soviet period. The only real difference between them and the Russian AK-74M is that they lack a mounting rail on the left side, and use a different folding stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei V. View Post
    They look like AK-74s with plastic furniture from the late Soviet period. The only real difference between them and the Russian AK-74M is that they lack a mounting rail on the left side, and use a different folding stock.
    so, late 80s to 1990 version. I agree on that, though my thought was that it might be a P variant

so, late 80s to 1990s version. I agree on that, though my thought was that it might be a P variant
    You mean the "plum" furniture AKS-74s? Yes, those went into production somewhere around late 1985, so it's likely that Georgia would have some.

“Agile Spirit 2013” Final Exercise

The final exercise of the joint US-Georgian military training “Agile Spirit 2013” was held at Vaziani military base.
    The US and Georgian units were carrying out the combat tasks according to the simulated scenario. Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) and armored combat vehicles were used in the training as well.
    Georgian and foreign media representatives were also involved in the final exercise. The journalists were moving together with the military units and covered the various combat tasks directly from the field.
    The journalists participated in the search and cordon, patrolling, convoy and humanitarian operations. These tasks are carried out during the combat operations in ISAF mission.
    The two day long final exercise of “Agile Spirit 2013” will wrap up the active phase of the training.

http://scout-thedeaddistrict.blogspo...t-2013_26.html

Quote Originally Posted by shota View Post
    “Agile Spirit 2013” Final Exercise

.... very authentic

SOF frogman 2011

hm, interesting to see Chineese
    Last edited by WhiteGeorge; 03-27-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Deputy Chief of the Joint Staff of GAF Brigadier-General Vakhtang Kapanadze got familiar with the progress of Georgian-U.S. military exercise “Agile Spirit 2013”. Brigadier-General inspected an operational base of training, command centers and observed the progress of exercise in the field.
    Vakhtang Kapanadze talked with the Georgian and American military servicemen and positively evaluated the process of training.
    The military exercise “Agile Spirit 2013” is coming to an end. The military personnel from the both countries were participating in the final phase of the training for two days.
    At the conclusive stage a demonstrative training is scheduled after which a closing ceremony of “Agile Spirit 2013” will be held.

finnaly, not only hand shaking but critical evaluation .....

New pic of G-5 carbine.

Last edited by WhiteGeorge; 03-28-2013 at 11:43 AM.

finnaly, not only hand shaking but critical evaluation .....

New pic of G-5 carbine.

Sweet, would be sweeter to produce 30,000 of those...

where did you get this pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgian Warrior View Post
    Sweet, would be sweeter to produce 30,000 of those...

where did you get this pic?
    http://www.newsgeorgia.ru/actual/201...215614374.html