Page 267 of 313 FirstFirst ... 167217257259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275277 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4691

Thread: Georgian Army, Navy and Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by Karbofos View Post
    Description to the photo please.
    SF, just for Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by shota View Post
    Minister Of Internal Affairs Visited Special Operations Training Center

Minister of Internal Affairs, Irakli Gharibashvili has visited Special Operations Training Center of Ialguja polygon. Minister has viewed the polygon territory and attended trainings for employees of rapid response unit and trainees of the same unit. Irakli Gharibashvili expressed his satisfaction regarding the level of preparedness and professionalism.

More photos:

http://scout-thedeaddistrict.blogspo...post_9906.html
    I notice Polish gear. Wonder if its only for Training or Else

kojori special forces battalion - 1999-2002 photos[left]http://www.geo-army.ge/index.php?opt...46%3A2&lang=ka[/left]Intermediate Mountain Training Winter Course[left]http://www.mod.gov.ge/ge/news/1647[/left]
    Last edited by shayetet_13; 01-27-2013 at 05:10 AM.

What's the current status of the vehicle development programs (Lazika, Didgori,...)? It's been very quiet in the last half year or so.

What's the current status of the vehicle development programs (Lazika, Didgori,...)? It's been very quiet in the last half year or so.
    some times ego alasania said that in "delta" must come prime minister bidzina ivanishvili, for the familar of "didrogi's", "lazika's" and general "delta's" possibilities[left]after that must to be settled their subsequent fate. but for the ophen public is unknown was the primer minister in "delta", or no....[/left]

Quote Originally Posted by calimero2 View Post
    I don't think priorities are on the military right now since it turned out that the former goverment wasted allmost the entire state budget. I assume that the Lazika program has either been cancelled for now or completly aborted. On the other hand, military research will be along with special forces development one of the MODs priorities but for that there must be a budget first.

and this also remains a mistery. What's up with that Delga thing ?
    http://www.geo-army.ge/images/igalle...800-600-80.png

Quote Originally Posted by calimero2 View Post
    As far as I know, budget of Delta Department, which produces Lazika and Didgori, has been increased this year. As for the vehicles themselves I have no additional info, I guess time will show us.

33rd battalion

Battalion oath taking

Last edited by WhiteGeorge; 01-27-2013 at 05:40 PM.

Did I miss something ? it seems that the KUD has been disbanded. If it's so, I am glad to be honest because they didn't serve the people anymore for a long time .....

Banned user

Georgian military parade 2012

Last edited by seanbg; 01-31-2013 at 03:39 AM.

[*******#333333][FONT=arial]The President of Georgia has taken a tour of the Enterprise of LEPL State Military Scientific-Technical Center "Delta" of Ministry of Defence.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

More photos:
    http://scout-thedeaddistrict.blogspo...post_2268.html

Attachment 194689
    Attachment 194690

wonder if they produce more of these rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGeorge View Post
    Did I miss something ? it seems that the KUD has been disbanded. If it's so, I am glad to be honest because they didn't serve the people anymore for a long time .....
    No news yet huh? Maybe better than changing names all the time. I swear I can't keep up with Georgian security forces changing names again and again.

Like I said, there ought to be a book compiled up on the Georgian military and the police/MIA.

Thanks for the latest pictures. I'm surprised hoewever to see that the new vehicles -all of them apparently and not one of each- are in the factory and not in the units to be evaluated.