Page 267 of 306 FirstFirst ... 167217257259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275277 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4577

Thread: Georgian Army, Navy and Air Force

Wonder if RPO is also beeing produced by Delta.

Georgian Police woman

Quote Originally Posted by shayetet_13 View Post
    Are AN-2's still in active service?

They're reliable antiques. They looks like immortal sky train to me. I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by praetorlaw View Post
    Are AN-2's still in active service?

They're reliable antiques. They looks like immortal sky train to me. I love them.
    Yes mainly used by special oprerations brigade. Well, it's all we got and it does it's job.

A[*******#333333]N-2's[/COLOR] always do their job ... perfect soviet machine like AK-47

A[*******#333333]N-2's[/COLOR] always do their job ... perfect soviet machine like AK-47
    .... that was so unnecessary .......

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGeorge View Post
    .... that was so unnecessary .......
    why? i said soviet design, maybe it reminds you russian made but it's not true you now. Dont forget othe soviet designers whose most of them are not russian ex. Georgy Beriev, Sergei Korolev, Mikhail Gurevich and Artem Mikoyan.

Once I flyied with AN-2 in Eskisehir THK Training Centre for parachute training.

Professional Day at II Artillery Brigade

Artillery Day was celebrated in II Artillery Brigade in Khoni. Georgian State Academic Ensemble of Folk Song and Dance “Rustavi” congratulated Georgian artillerists on their professional day. As Artistic Director of the ensemble Anzor Erkomaishvili outlined, “Rustavi” is always glad to perform for Georgian soldiers.
    Family members of the military soldiers and cadets of Military Lyceum also congratulated artillerists on their professional day. “Open Door Day” was held for them at the II Artillery Brigade area. Following the concert, military servicemen introduced a working environment to their near relatives and cadets.

http://scout-thedeaddistrict.blogspo...013/03/ii.html

why? i said soviet design, maybe it reminds you russian made but it's not true you now. Dont forget othe soviet designers whose most of them are not russian ex. Georgy Beriev, Sergei Korolev, Mikhail Gurevich and Artem Mikoyan.

Once I flyied with AN-2 in Eskisehir THK Training Centre for parachute training.
    it's not about origin, I am Georgian myself, it's about quality. AN-2 is good for it's purpose as is AK-47, but slowly we also have to move into 21st century you know .... To calm you guys down, our armed forces are using AK-74 as main arm anyway. On the pic below, I see only like 1-2 guys having the M4. It seems like there is a shortage of good quality M4s which can be used but are only available in small numbers. So you either get it or not, but most likely 90% AK in exception of ISAF deployment. I am pretty sure, the crappy AR-15s they got, were either scrapped or handed over to the police.

Last edited by WhiteGeorge; 03-15-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Really hope they know what they do .....

Mountain Training Basic Winter Course in Bakuriani is ended

http://scout-thedeaddistrict.blogspo...g-post_16.html

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGeorge View Post
    Really hope they know what they do .....

What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by shayetet_13 View Post
    What kind of granadelunchner is this?