Page 267 of 307 FirstFirst ... 167217257259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275277 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4604

Thread: Georgian Army, Navy and Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGeorge View Post
    finnaly, not only hand shaking but critical evaluation .....

New pic of G-5 carbine.

Sweet, would be sweeter to produce 30,000 of those...

where did you get this pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgian Warrior View Post
    Sweet, would be sweeter to produce 30,000 of those...

where did you get this pic?
    http://www.newsgeorgia.ru/actual/201...215614374.html

Thanks!

I also hope they rename it back to G-13. I didn't even realise at first, that they changed the name to G-5, because 5 was their election number, unfreackingbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Georgian Warrior View Post
    Thanks!

I also hope they rename it back to G-13. I didn't even realise at first, that they changed the name to G-5, because 5 was their election number, unfreackingbelievable
    is this a theory or a fact. That would prove how sick former gov was with their occultism.

What number they should choose then.... Well...G-6 sounds good

Agile Spirit 2013

Demonstrative Training “Agile Spirit 2013”

A demonstrative training of the Georgian-U.S. military exercise “Agile Spirit 2013” was held at the Vaziani firing-range.
    The Georgian and American military units conducted search and cordon operations. In the final part of the model training a wounded military serviceman was evacuated by a helicopter. A demonstrative exercise was performed according to the ISAF operational tactic.
    Minister of Defence Irakli Alasania attended a conclusive part of combined military exercise-“the training is of great importance. It is one more successful exercise organized jointly with American Marines Forces. During the military drills, a joint HQs was set up for leading operations together with U.S. military forces during which an accent was made on fulfilling battalion-level missions. What is more important is that our battalion commanders and officers gained additional combat experience. Our military equipment including armored vehicles also took part in the training. At the moment we are testing them after which we will decide to continue national military industrial program or not. Larger, brigade -level trainings are planned in future too when our partner countries would be able to participate in it. Discussion over the issue is underway and next year we will be able to host another larger-scale military drills,” said Irakli Alasania.
    Defence Attaches of foreign countries accredited to Georgia and members of the Parliament of Georgia attended Vaziani firing-range. A demonstrative exercise went on in presence of Brigadier General James S. O'Meara Deputy Commander U.S. Marine Forces Europe.
    An active phase of “Agile Spirit 2013” came to an end marked by conducting a demonstrative training. Georgian and American military fulfilled the ISAF mission tasks through joint efforts. Journalists also took part in the training. They underwent special preparation for working in combat environment.
    “It is very important for us that the journalists should be equipped with all the needed skills for covering combat operations. Such kind of trainings will continue in future too. An adequate coverage of the event will only help increase of awareness of the society-will it be training or combat operation,” said Minister of Defence of Georgia. An official closing ceremony of “Agile Spirit 2013” will be held tomorrow.
    http://scout-thedeaddistrict.blogspo...t-2013_29.html
    Last edited by shota; 03-29-2013 at 10:49 AM.

finnaly, not only hand shaking but critical evaluation .....

New pic of G-5 carbine.

This is not a G-13 (G-5) - is LWRC M6A3

LWRC M6A3

G-13

Quote Originally Posted by shota View Post
    This is not a G-13 (G-5) - is LWRC M6A3
    Well, according to site it is. Don't know if it's BS

and the 2nd one is a G-5 ( the picture, first version ever shown by TAM ). I don't know if they renamed G-5 to G-13 but this is the first so called Georgian weapon, so a G-5

Anyway, according to MOD, all Georgian projects are in development stage. That means everything that has been displayed to the public, indeed was rushed for some PR and exposed way too early. So all the weapon systems are on ice for now, what means no serial production untill all single products underwent all necessary crucial tests and examinations. All the vehicles produced so far, including the most numerous of them, the Didgoris are practicaly tagged as experimental objects and won't enter service till the Mod gives a Go and if they won't, some projects might be cancelled completly. Further during an interview, the mod stated that there are allready ongoing projects for more advanced weapon systems which he didn't specify and that Delta arm get's more financial aid in that direction. So for any ego who is not pleased hearing that MOD behaves actualy decent and not retarded by not rushing anything, should be satisfied with such statements. We need weapons that do their job. Period and as you heard now, arms development manufacturing will not only continue but even massively improve in future with given financial limits.
    Last edited by WhiteGeorge; 03-29-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Well, according to site it is. Don't know if it's BS

bull**** in site - just picture.

and the 2nd one is a G-5 ( the picture, first version ever shown by TAM ). I don't know if they renamed G-5 to G-13 but this is the first so called Georgian weapon, so a G-5

I know - they renamed, so G-5 = G-13

Quote Originally Posted by shota View Post
    bull**** in site - just picture.

I know - they renamed, so G-5 = G-13
    I see.

So, why renamed ? modification, connection to nationalists, or why ?

I see.

So, why renamed ? modification, connection to nationalists, or why ?
    It's only logical, that it was renamed because of our lovable Nazis, everything was 5 with those idiots. Besides I read it in an article somewhere... and in Georgia if it is a rumor, it is probably based on a true story.

It doesn't matter now anyway, with those fascists gone. Now it is time to work properly on our military industry. I really hope our G-13 will be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by shayetet_13 View Post
    what happened. Robbery ?