Page 33 of 306 FirstFirst ... 2325262728293031323334353637383940414383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgian Army, Navy and Air Force

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by sup_tech View Post
    "1200 georgian recruites ready to fight russian occupans"
    "georgians preparing to kick out the russian red army"
    "georgian anti-tank battalion ready to blow up russians"

hollis are you going to allow this georgian propoganda crap?
    Βούλωσέ το μαλακα

Quote Originally Posted by daxure View Post
    Βούλωσέ το μαλακα

παράξενος avatar

There is an article in this emag about the Georgian president, and Armed forces, I cant see the details, my lappy freezes when I try to.

http://www.eurasiacritic.com/sites/d...sew/index.html

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by siempre_leal View Post
    παράξενος avatar
    πραγματικά είναι περίεργο βρίσκω τον Ρώσσο "ηγέτη" διαβολικό

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalker View Post
    There is an article in this emag about the Georgian president, and Armed forces, I cant see the details, my lappy freezes when I try to.

http://www.eurasiacritic.com/sites/d...sew/index.html
    Nothing about arms procurement in it. Generally Georgia has other problems right now, but having more serious problems has sofar never kept any nation from arming itself up to the teeth...

Quote Originally Posted by sup_tech View Post
    Somehow I think it's none of your business.

It is as much his as yours, everyone can report a post. He does make a point.

P.S. I am not the only MOD.

Quote Originally Posted by enallos View Post
    Even if we choose to beleive the what seems to be a poorly presented piece of internal propaganda; the chubby georgian officer seems to be unable to take a breath. And I wonder if anybody thought that such a feature by itself ruins the whole video...
    Man I was laughing my ass off every time the fat officer made an appearance and started gasping for air; surely the journey from the helicopter to the tv-camera can't be that long

Banned user

Nice work Karaahmetoglu.

I really like that Georgian SF vid.

Suspended account - user request

Quote Originally Posted by Bolshoy View Post
    Nice work Karaahmetoglu.

I really like that Georgian SF vid.

Thanks but I did not make that video.

I like the new equipment (aim points, .50 Cal Sniper rifles, and new body vests).

Quote Originally Posted by Karaahmetoglu ლორთქიფანიძე View Post

I like the new equipment (aim points, .50 Cal Sniper rifles, and new body vests).
    the beginning of that video is nuts. They land all their rounds in the middle of the targets face while walking....amazing. I was never able to shoot that well!! Although i had an ACOG on my m4 in the army so it's a little more difficult to hit that well from that close

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Karaahmetoglu ლორთქიფანიძე View Post

I know, i just meant your input in this thread.

Default Sence

What sence is behind insulting Georgia and all of us Georgians. What are you guys all about !? Leave that country just alone. It is a tiny proud little nation, with a unique and unmatchable cultural, political and military history, a unique alphabet and a unique blood line of the sapiens. Why do you guys allways love to insult these people ? What have they ever done to you that so many of you Half-Russians show disregard. You do not even know a piece of Georgian history and judge about people you never met. Georgia is not only proud of beeing so unique, but mostly because of their unstopable fighting will, which they all owe to, that Georgia's rootborders from 4000BC didn't changed a centimeter, except maybe
    Sotji. I bet 90% of the people here on this forum don't even have a clue about to who "Sochi" belongs to in reality. All the problems with Osxetia started because of the bad unhuman influence, the marxism and leninism which were brought upon Caucasia, when the Georgian so called "menchewiks" slaughtered so many Ossetians. It was all your fault. You first stabbed a knife in our back when you annexed us after promissing to defend our land against the Ottomans, then stabbed again, after occupying Georgia in 1923 and again in after WW2, where 700.000 Georgians served in the red army for what !?, that madman Stalin slaughtered hundred thousands of Georgian Farmers and Scientists.
    [LEFT]As if that was not enough, lands were cut off and presenting as a gift to the Ottomans, Azerbaijanis and Armenians, TO OTTOMANS, imagine, the enemy who tried to whipe us out, hundreds of times. Do you remember 1989, when sovjet tanks rolled over demonstrating georgian students ?! The Wars against South-Ossetia and Abkhazia, all started up by the KGB and now 2008, your little muscle game against Pentagon. You both just used Georgia for a little war game, causing hundreds of casulties[/LEFT]

Default Borjomi

By the way, I believe that Borjomi was abandomed because of the quality. Like the russians say, there were quality problems because of the bad copy. It is fact, that someone has deleted the real recept a few years ago, so that it lost status. I am Georgian and I know how real Borjomi has to taste like. Borjomi was known to the half globe in the sovjet era and now it really tastes like crap in comparision with the good old Borjomi. Georgian Wine is also not allways Georgian Wine. It is sad, but some publishers really dilute. Georgian quality wine can only be found in the United States

Resources, economy and market are BTW the most important reason of the "side break"

GeneralL , get help. You seem to have some serious problems

That post was badly organized and self contradictory. Georgia's root borders have changed, because getting taken over is a change of your root borders. Also, you compressed centuries of history into a modern perspective. Just because times changed between centuries doesn't mean that Russia wasn't supportive of Georgia. Georgia was originally part of the Orthodox alliance, a protectorate of the East Romans before they fell, with all the Russian principalities at the time. Then times changed, and Russia (once it was created and then a few hundred years past) felt Georgia to be part of their core territories. I'm not here to argue if it was right or wrong, but i will argue that forgetting the hundreds of years earlier is a shameful way to argue to present. Also, there is no logic in saying because of an occupation 20 years ago and a dictator 60 years ago gives you reason to take it out on innocent Russians in Georgia. It wasn't right for Germany to kill polish or french civilians just because of WW1; and as Kant's maxim says if it wasnt right in that case then it cannot be right in your case.