Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Philippine Armed Forces(Southeast Asia)

Quote Originally Posted by sabaya597 View Post
    AIFV based Recovery Vehicle:

Airsofters???

Quote Originally Posted by dragoneyes View Post
    Airsofters???
    yep, from what I heard is that the Light Armored Division sometimes "trains" with one of the popular airsoft groups here.....

i swear i saw some filipino military personnel using M1 carbine....in action(not in shooting competition,definitely not for ceremonial purpose)

why still using it instead of M-16/M-4?philippines army sure got loads of them

Philippine soldier (or SAF guy, dunno) wielding an M14 rifle during the February 2006 crackdown after the failed coup.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanami_tard View Post
    i swear i saw some filipino military personnel using M1 carbine....in action(not in shooting competition,definitely not for ceremonial purpose)
    Those are CAFGU, village militia. They also use M16s, M14s, Garands and BARs.

http://www.gmanews.tv/video/11080/Sa...of-NPA-attacks

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDCM View Post
    Philippine soldier (or SAF guy, dunno) wielding an M14 rifle during the February 2006 crackdown after the failed coup.

He's SAF, just for those who don't know.

Yup, he's PNP-SAF, they have their own digital camo which is exclusive for SAF members only. Non PNP-SAF members are not allowed to wear their 'hard earned' uniform.

here's a photo posted by kalabaw, this is PNP wearing their standard issue camo pattern, the US 6-color desert pattern was changed into tropical color scheme.

here's another photo of the standard issue camo pattern of the Phil. National Police, just to show the difference between the camo of the police and the Army. So that those who are not so familiar can distinguish between Phil. National Police and Phil. Army.
    Last edited by SGT. ROCKS; 07-12-2009 at 10:04 PM.

more photos of the Phil. Marine Corps:

Quote Originally Posted by dave81 View Post
    "Air superiority gray"? Aren't ALL fighter planes gray?
    Nope. i'll let you look for that yourself. the term air superiority gray was coined by the USAF for their F-15s, dark bluish gray blotch over a light bluish gray

great pics guys!! keep them coming....

i like this one...is this during graduation ceremony?

Yeah.

From what I heard before.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by SGT. ROCKS View Post
    Yup, he's PNP-SAF, they have their own digital camo which is exclusive for SAF members only. Non PNP-SAF members are not allowed to wear their 'hard earned' uniform.

here's another photo of the standard issue camo pattern of the Phil. National Police, just to show the difference between the camo of the police and the Army. So that those who are not so familiar can distinguish between Phil. National Police and Phil. Army.
    I like this camo, do the Philipine army design it by their self or outsource it to third party to get the better one.

the photo i posted with the guys drinking San Miguel Pale Pilsen (beer) are members of the Philippine National Police on their graduation rites , the Phil. Army have their own different camo pattern. Even the Police have two (2) different camos, to distinguish them between the ordinary PNP and the Police Elite Special Action Force (SAF).
    The procurement of the army/police BDA's (Battle Dress Attires) are through bidding, contractors would have to present their proposed designs, their project proposal bids etc, but usually when there's a new chief, there is a new design which comes up, 'the usual business transactions' between the contractor and the new chief ......... getz?

Suspended for infractions

Quote Originally Posted by SGT. ROCKS View Post
    the photo i posted with the guys drinking San Miguel Pale Pilsen (beer) are members of the Philippine National Police on their graduation rites , the Phil. Army have their own different camo pattern. Even the Police have two (2) different camos, to distinguish them between the ordinary PNP and the Police Elite Special Action Force (SAF).
    The procurement of the army/police BDA's (Battle Dress Attires) are through bidding, contractors would have to present their proposed designs, their project proposal bids etc, but usually when there's a new chief, there is a new design which comes up, 'the usual business transactions' between the contractor and the new chief ......... getz?
    Say what? Stop acting like you know what the hell you are talking about. Aside from the digital camo, when sthe last time you've seen the Marines or the Army change their camo? The Army and Marine camo actually came from the AFP designs and testing... the manufacture is outsourced but the design of the uniform and the camo is in house. Also, the designs dont change every time a new chief comes in.

If you dont know ****, better say nothing or prepare to be called on it.